Clark's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,335 Followers

After Gordie and I had dinner, he took me home because I wasn't feeling very well. The thing with the pictures really freaked me out, but Gordie was very understanding. We kissed a little bit on the porch, then I went inside for the night.

I was leaned back in the recliner watching TV with Dad when my cell phone rang. I looked over at Dad and saw that he was asleep on the couch, so I got up and went out into the back yard to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hey, baby, it's me," Gordie said.

"Hi, Gord."

"Listen. The thing with the pictures is bothering me. The envelope was put in my mailbox. It didn't have any stamps on it."

"Do you mean you think he's in town?"

"Yeah. I need you to stay inside and lock the door. I'm on my way."

"Okay. Bye."

I hung up the phone and turned towards the door. I gasped when Bart stepped out of the shadows. He looked crazed and psychotic. Before I could run, he grabbed me and clapped a gloved hand over my mouth.

"We're gonna have some fun, boy," he growled into my ear.

I kicked and struggled against him as he dragged me around the side of the house. He threw me into the back of his SUV, but I got a good kick to his knee and I managed to get out of his grip. I jumped out of the SUV and tore around to the front of the house as fast as I could run and ran smack into Gordie. I fell backwards onto my butt and looked up to see Bart launch himself onto Gordie, knocking him down onto the ground.

I pushed myself away from them as they rolled around on the ground, hitting and punching each other. Gordie was bigger, but Bart was stronger. I was scared that they were going to kill each other.

"Stop!" I screamed.

They managed to get to their feet.

"Is that all you got, you fat piece of shit?" Bart growled.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you, you motherfucker!" Gordie spat back.

Gordie swung hard and connected with Bart's face. Bart stumbled backwards and pulled out a big hunting knife from his boot. He swung the knife wildly at Gordie and sliced him across the side of his stomach. Gordie cried out in pain and stumbled backwards and I screamed.

Bart turned to me and lifted the knife. He stepped towards me and then a loud thud had him crumpling to the ground, revealing Dad holding a baseball bat.

We rushed to help Gordie to his feet. I pulled off his shirt and lifted his tank top to look at the bloody wound on his left side. The cut didn't look terribly bad, but I guessed he'd need some stitches. As I heard approaching sirens, I pressed the shirt to the cut to keep it from bleeding while Gordie wrapped his arms around me and held me tight.

"I love you, Gord. Thank you."

"I love you, too, baby."

The cops arrested Bart while Gordie was taken to the hospital. After a short interview by the police, we hurried to the hospital. By the time we got there, the doctor was finishing up with him. The cut wasn't bad at all. He only needed eight stitches.

***

Bart was charged with attempted kidnapping and assault with a deadly weapon.

The whole process was horrible. We were repeatedly interviewed by detectives and lawyers. Bart hired a very expensive law firm to represent him and he plead not guilty. I was sure that they were going to let him go.

The trial was the hardest thing I ever had to do, but I was strong.

The absolute worst part was when the prosecutors showed the bag Bart had in his truck. It contained sex toys as well as rope and duct tape. They said that it was evidence that he planned to kidnap and rape me. His defense argued that we had used the ropes, sex toys and the paddle in our sex play and they brought out the pictures as evidence. I couldn't look at Gordie or my parents. I heard Mom crying and I almost lost it.

In the end, the jury found him guilty. I guess they believed me. Bart got ten years in prison, mostly because kidnapping was a felony and they were able to prove that he planned it based on the evidence.

After the trial, Bart was never mentioned again. Any reference to him around Dad or Gordie and their faces would darken and you'd likely hear cussing. If he ever showed his face again, Dad and Gordie would probably kill him.

Gordie and I were now dating very seriously. Since our offices were close by, we had lunch whenever he was working in the office and could get away. We also had dinner a few times a week. Sometimes my parents would invite him over, or I'd go to his place and we'd cook together. I didn't spend the night with him during the week most of the time, but I did on occasion. I stayed over every Saturday night and we'd spend all day Sunday together.

I also had dinner with Gordie at his parents' house a couple of times. When I first shook his dad's hand, I blushed in embarrassment when I remembered how he had seen Gordie and I. But they were both really nice to me and I immediately felt comfortable in their home again like I did when we were in school.

It was pretty obvious when we were together around town that we weren't just friends. I think it freaked some people out, but most didn't seem to care. We didn't hold hands or anything like that, but Gordie kept me close and he was always touching me. An arm around my shoulders, or a hand on the small of my back was not uncommon. He was very protective and possessive of me, but completely different than the way Bart was. I wasn't his property. I was something he adored. I craved the attention from him and I honestly didn't care what anyone else thought.

***

After nearly six months of dating, I decided to do something nice for Gordie. While he was at work on Saturday, I went shopping. We didn't a lot of stores to choose from, but we did have a Target. I picked out some artwork and a bunch of accessories and decorations and some picture frames. His downstairs bathroom had porcelain and silver fixtures, so I bought complimentary accessories, hand towels and a rug. I bought rugs, towels, and bath accessories for his master bathroom that complemented the tile.

I went home and pulled out my box of Gordie pictures, the box that I thought I had hid from Bart. I pulled out one of my favorites and put it in the frame. It was a picture from our senior year of high school at the homecoming bonfire. My friend Amy was on yearbook and she had taken the picture. The picture even made it into the yearbook. Gordie was wearing his football jersey, jeans and cowboy boots. He was holding a football in the air with his right hand and appeared to be shouting something. His left arm was around my neck and I was laughing.

The second picture was a recent one that Mom took a couple of weeks ago with my digital camera. I printed out a copy on 4x6 glossy photo paper and put it into the frame. Gordie and I were sitting on my parents deck in patio chairs pushed next to each other. Gordie's left arm was around my shoulders and I was leaning my head down on his shoulder and my eyes were closed. His right arm was propped up on the arm of the chair and he was looking up and away from me and appeared to be deep in thought.

Gordie had given me a spare key to his house earlier in the week and he had told me to just come over on Saturday and he'd be there in the afternoon when he got done working. I let myself in and I cleaned and set up the bathrooms with the new rugs and accessories. I hung a couple of small pieces of art on the wall in the bathroom. I also bought a large painting for the hallway.

In the living room, I laid the new throws and pillows on the couch to give the room some color. I put the framed photos on one end of the empty fireplace mantle and some pillar candles on the other. I put new lamps on the end tables on either side of the couch. I rearranged the built-in bookshelf and placed some little accessories I bought around the shelf and on the coffee table.

The foyer was previously empty, but I had bought an area rug and a small console table. I placed a vase with fresh flowers on it and hung a painting over it.

Once I got everything put up, I vacuumed and dusted, then sat on the couch flipping through a magazine while waiting for Gordie.

"Honey, I'm home!" Gordie shouted with a laugh as he walked in through the garage door, making me giggle.

"Fuck, I gotta piss!" he said and made a beeline for the bathroom. I could hear his loud stream splashing into the toilet.

"Hey, where'd this stuff come from?" he shouted over the noise. He flushed and washed his hands and I got up from the couch. He walked out of the bathroom and looked at the painting on the wall and then turned and looked down the hallway to the foyer. He walked over and touched the flowers and looked at the painting, then toed the rug.

He grinned widely and looked at me. "You've been busy."

I started babbling nervously. "I wanted to do something nice for you, Gord. I hope you don't mind. I mean, I wasn't sure if you'd like it, because I didn't know exactly your style, but I had a pretty good idea. And I wanted it to be a surprise, so I didn't ask you, but if you don't..."

"Shh," he said and kissed me slowly and sensually. I melted into his chest as he hugged me. "Thank you, Clark. I love it. It's very sweet of you."

I smiled and grabbed his hand and led him to the living room. Gordie smiled as he walked around the room. He walked to the mantle and picked up the pictures one at a time. He set them down and his green eyes were glistening.

"These are great, baby. Did these come from your secret altar of Gordie stuff?" he chuckled.

I blushed in embarrassment. "It's not an altar. I just have some pictures and some things in a little box. It's not as bad as what's-his-name made it sound."

"I'm just teasing ya. Thank you for doing all of this. It looks more like a home now."

Gordie pulled me to him and hugged me tight.

"You're welcome," I said. "Now you just gotta get all of these off-white walls painted with some color," I smiled.

"Will you help me pick something out?"

"Sure. I'd be happy to."

"I've been thinking about this for awhile now... I was thinking about how to ask you and it seems like perfect timing... Clark, I want you to stay here with me."

"Oh, well, I was planning on it."

"No, I don't mean for the night. I want you to move in with me. I just hate it when you leave. I need you here with me, at home."

I looked into his eyes to see if he really meant it. I couldn't talk so I just nodded and wrapped my arms around him and held him tight. I buried my face in his chest and started to sniffle.

"I hope those are happy tears," Gordie said with a chuckle. I nodded again and he stroked my back and my head. He gave me light kisses on the top of my head and my forehead.

***

The next morning I told my parents that I was moving in with Gordie and they were really happy for us. The four of us went out to lunch to celebrate and Dad picked up the tab.

Afterward, Dad helped Gordie and me load my things into his truck. I didn't really have much: some clothes, my computer, some books and other miscellaneous things.

I put my computer stuff in the office while Gordie moved his clothes around so I could have half of the closet and dresser. After I put away my clothes, I put my alarm clock on the nightstand on my side of the bed along with the book I was reading. I sat down on the bed and looked at the nightstand. This was my nightstand now. On my side of the bed. Our bed.

Gordie came and sat down on the bed next to me. "You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah. I'm great. It's all so perfect... I'm just a little bit scared..."

"I'm scared, too, Clark."

"I don't want to mess it up, Gordie," I said. My eyes teared up a little bit.

"Hey, you're not gonna mess anything up. I know this is new for us, but think about it. We've known each other for years. You're my best friend, Clark... my lover... my partner."

"I love you, Gord."

Gordie kissed me and pushed me down on the bed. We pulled our clothes off as we made out. I whimpered and clutched at his back as he laid on top of me sucking my neck into his mouth, licking and biting and marking me. I shuddered as he moved down my body, his hairy chest tickling my sensitive skin. He licked and teased me before taking me into his mouth. I groaned his name and ran my hands over his short and stubbly hair. He pulled off me and I whimpered. He tongued and sucked each of my balls before moving down. He pushed my legs back and used his thumbs to spread me. I closed my eyes and cried out in pleasure when I felt his tongue touch my sensitive sphincter.

My hands moved to the top of Gordie's head and he moaned as he licked and kissed the sensitive ring of skin. His beard tickled and rubbed me as he moved his face and head around, lapping and prodding at my hole with his tongue. After several minutes, I was writhing around on the bed and I couldn't stand it anymore.

"Make love to me, Gordie, please..."

He pulled his face away and quickly grabbed the lube before returning to me. I watch as he spread the cold liquid between my legs. He pushed in with his finger and quickly added a second. I writhed around on the bed practically in tears I wanted him so bad.

"Please," I begged.

When he finally pushed into me, the head of his cock brushed against my prostate and I moaned loudly.

"Fuck... Clark baby... so good..."

I reached up and pulled Gordie down to me and we kissed. He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight as I wrapped my legs around him. He thrust in and out of me in a steady rhythm, hard and strong.

"Oh, god... so good, Gordie... you're gonna... make... me... come...," I panted.

"Love you, baby... make me come with you..."

I squeezed my ring around Gordie's thrusting shaft and he grunted and cursed loudly, pumping harder and faster. I did it three more times until I lost control and I shouted out his name and my ankles dug into his thighs as my back arched. Gordie thrust hard into me and held still. I felt his cock jerk inside me as it shot its first load. I felt warm liquid pulsing in between our bodies as I climaxed. Gordie grunted with each of his shots until he was finally spent.

Gordie kissed my neck and jawline. He nipped at my earlobe. "I love you, baby, so much."

"I love you, Gord," pushing my lips to his cheek.

"Welcome home, Clark."

robcub32
robcub32
4,335 Followers