All Comments on 'Class Reunion'

by Tony155

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
Landrious1Landrious1over 19 years ago
By far one of the most romantic stories here!

I love this story! It captures so many facets of our daily lives and in particular the lives of police officers. Bravo! Please keep up the excellent work. I hope to see more such stories from you in the near future.

thebulletthebulletover 19 years ago
Excellent

This is a wonderfully warm and romantic story about the second time around. I'm a sucker for this kind of thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
First Class Story!!!

Tony - - -

The departure of loved ones is indeed difficult. I have lost three family members in the past five months, and it is devastating. Two passed less than four hours apart, both from old age coupled with illness.

The rebirth of passion and the continuance of life as expressed in your work touched me deeply. Thank you for the delicacy with which you gave the characters an emotional and physical renaissance. You write well. I am looking forward to more from you.

Prof. Ramstein

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Superb!!!

Great writing, super storyline, erotic but touching, I have not read a better story on Literotica in the past 4 years. This is, without a doubt, the best story of the year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The Best Story

This story had my mind going in several directions trying to second guess the author. There are so many ways this story could have gone. Please don't let her leave because of his job. Please don't let him walk away because he is afraid that he will lose a lover again. This way was the best.

rip32rip32over 19 years ago
A Really Great Story

Thank you for sharing this really great story. A believable romance story.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
A magnificent love story

What a wonderful story. This is one of the best stories I have read on this site in a long time. I would like to thank you for your time and effort in writing this great love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow

If the story could be any better, I don't know how.

Superb story and writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A story "For those of riper years"?

This is not the kind of story which would normally appeal to me much, but I think that the author should be commended, firstly for the obvious care taken to iron out any technical errors, second for the recognition that ordinary, and even conservative people have emotional and sex lives, thirdly for not quite falling over the precipice into the abyss of sentimentality. As a general observation I find the author's female characters (in all his stories) much are more interesting than the males. The men tend to come out of a mould and be a little bit too good to be true, wheras the women are emotionally a bit more complex. But maybe that's just me.

Loving GatorLoving Gatorover 19 years ago
Fantastic

WOW!!!! An absolute beautiful story. I loved it! Sat there and read the whole thing at one sitting. A very tender and belivable story. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Five it's anywhere high enough for this story

This is a tremendously powerful romance story! I don't read many stories expressing such deep and moving fears and emotions, but this story faces both with honesty and courage.

I'm putting it in my top stories folder immeadiately!

Kydreamer

rgraham666rgraham666over 19 years ago
Very nice piece of work

I was very enamoured of the characters. You filled them out with such skill. Their motivations, thoughts and growth was so well delineated.

And their love making was well done, a little bit different and well described.

And your use of language is very fine too.

Nice.

Softly WhispersSoftly Whispersover 19 years ago
Just .... wow, I'm stunned

Once again, Tony, you took my breath away. There was such honesty in this tale and it was very well thought out. Thank you so much.

Rob ConnerRob Connerover 19 years ago
WONDERFUL STORY!

GREAT WORK! NEED MORE OF THESE STORIES ON THIS SITE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
KUDO's Plus

Quite remarkable - both your displayed talents and that they are here amid many less credible efforts.

You took us there - and delivered us such basic human depth and feelings - it's nice to know you through your characters. And, you know something many authors don't and never will. You know how to draw us in and entertain us.

We respect you for that and hope more will follow.

Thanks for your time spent in our regard. - Regards

Executive GentExecutive Gentover 19 years ago
Wow!!!

I had missed this story for a couple of days, didn't see it at all in the listings, when I found it this morning, I have to say I was enthralled, such a lovely story, with compassion and wit. My only question was that, whilst reading it, I came to believe she was unable to have a baby, but that's the direction it seems to have taken for the ending. Please if you write a second chapter, could you explain this area. I still loved it though and now I am going to find out what you have written!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
very sweet and sensual..........

I love the build up this story gave, not your typical literotica story. You got involved with the characters, knew them, felt a part of them. Great writing, sweet, loving story. Would love to see more of these.

gnfgnfover 19 years ago
Great love story.

You have written a fabulous love story. It is one of the best on this site. Your careful attention to detail of the characters in keeping each true to their beliefs was exceptional. You write a lot like Patricia51.

The Troubadour said all that is necessary, I sure can’t find anything to add.

Great job, keep on writing. Thanks for the effort and the time to post this story.

George

gnfgnfover 19 years ago
Great love story.

You have written a fabulous love story. It is one of the best on this site. Your careful attention to detail of the characters in keeping each true to their beliefs was exceptional. You write a lot like Patricia51.

Rob Connor said all that is necessary, I sure can’t find anything to add.

Great job, keep on writing. Thanks for the effort and the time to post this story.

George

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
This story is not just a grade 5---IT'S A 10

This is a love story second to none.

Everyone should read it, even those "not into love stories."

Tony is the best writer in Literotica.

More please.

David48David48over 18 years ago
Sometimes

I miss the "real" romance on this site. I read some and I think, 'yeah that was a hot one', or that was kinky as all get out'...so on and so forth...Then I read something like this and remember...remember those sweet as honey times when I was a new husband and had a beautiful new wife...virginal...sweet...and actually loving me of all people! When the sex was so sweet and completely mind-blowing...remember? And she looked at you with such love and awe? Those are the moments I remember...and cherish...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent

This is, without a doubt, the most carefully crafted, well developed, detailed romantic love story I've read on Literotica. Other stories deal with the death of a beloved spouse (usually a wife), but none seem as realistic developing the honest feelings, hesitations, and doubts of the living spouse. Plus, you then involve another person who is both very intelligent and sensitive but nonetheless wasted years in an essentially loveless marriage, both emotionally and physically. And then the plot has more action and complexity that many stories, too. That is outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

I don't know why I never left a comment on this story before now. I've read most of your stories and this is among your best. I always know when I see your name; I'm about to receive a treat.

Regards, Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just Great

Outstanding.It holds you .Oh to have talent like you.I read your stories over and over.Thank YOU!!

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
So Beautiful

Please dont stop i want to see more more chapters I woould like to see Rachael and Kevin have there baby.and i thought I thought Rachael said she was missing couple of items she couldnt get pregnant You can't impregnate me, Kevin. I don't quite have all the necessary parts." Kevin understood immediately and smiled.how would she get pregnant then?

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wonderful story

Well written, easy to read, flowed without any flaws ... very enjoyable to be taken on that emotional ride.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Once again...

You wrote a wonderful, beautiful, heart-touching story. I loved it all. I was a bit confused during the part when Rachel first told Kevin that she loved him and he, at first, could not respond in kind. And then a few paragraphs later, he was telling her he loved her with no hesitation. I thought maybe you'd delve into his hesitation more, his reservations. There was no doubt in my mind that he loved her, but just coming to terms of telling her and letting go of Annie. Please continue to write more?

OleTroubadorOleTroubadorabout 16 years ago
Your stories

You are a true romantic. You appear to write from the heart. Please let us know the publisher and title of your novel when it is published. I think there are many fans here who would buy your book when it is available.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Ah yes, the class reunion

It's great to get together with old friends and classmates. It's even better when one of your classmates turns out to be a lover, as in this story. Well written, tender, and romantic. One of the best I've found on Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Class Read Indeed

I rarely find the time to read much these days but I did find the time to read this great story you've written and your imagination has conjured up some wonderful things in this story that some people would really wish would come true for them. Great work, really enjoyed it and hope you write more.

srgeeksrgeekover 14 years ago
Today I seem to be rereading good stories...

Today I seem to be rereading good stories. This one definitely qualifies.

<P>

<I>-- srgeek --</I>

bigguy323bigguy323over 14 years ago
Nice sweet story.

It is not really important, but few people could live any sort of middle class life on a Cop's 20 year pension. Working part time would not help much. It might be a better truth to write him being promoted to Detective or up to Sargent / Lieutenant. Still a working police officer, but no longer a street cop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
thought provoking and perceptive

As the father of a police officer and a future officer I appreciate your feel for those on the force. You captured it well. I also appreciated the way you dealt with the first love of his life and the process of letting go and going on. I know that has to be one of the most difficult things a man has to do, and I dread it happening to me. Great story. Thanks.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
As a young rookie police officer, I was faced with a situation similar to that described by you.

Fortunately, I did not have to kill him, but was within a heartbeat of doing so. He turned out to be so insane, that he didn't even know his own name, and we booked him as "John Doe." But, I really wanted to say that you captured the feelings of the officer very effectively. In a forty-two year law enforcement career, I saw officers who couldn't live with themselves very well, after a shooting where someone was killed. In any case, I loved your story, which was poignantly beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

Quix0ticQuix0ticalmost 13 years ago
very nice read

loved it tony. you are a remarkable story teller. i always love your characters and their emotions. thank you so much for sharing and keep making more please

IrfonIrfonalmost 13 years ago
Superb.

Another superb story !

You really are becoming one of my favourite writers...:-)

Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story!!!

This is a great story that lets you know that there is love and that people feel it and can love again when they lose their loved one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Really enjoyed

You rite stories ablout "Real" people. I like very much.

phd70phd70almost 12 years ago
Wonderful Tale!

Tony, You are a great writer. I love a real upbeat story, filled with emotional connection and well developed characters. You did that in spades. Thank you very much for sharing your talent! Dan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

sir, there's just smthing abt ur writing that keeps me dragging to dem,

i've read 'Brenda and Ian' 7 times, 'Lynn' twice, 'Tom and Leah' thrice n now this story, i've read numerous stories on literotica from a variety of authors but, to be true, no one has ever matched up to you,

ur writing has the power to make d readers visualize what dey read,

hats off to you sir

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love love love....i almost cried...very heartfelt..

Plot wonderful, story flowed, wonderful! Gonna look at other stories you've written

juanviejojuanviejoover 11 years ago
Cinco Estrellas - 5 Stars Amigo!

Era una buena historia, DEBO USAR MI ESPAÑOLAS PARA DECIRTE LO! MUCHAS GRACIAS POR SU COLECCIÓN. USTED ES EL DE LOS AUTORES muy bien aquí.

Thank you for very good story my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sexy story

Why not give Kevin a generous mat of chest hair on the upper chest and on the abs? You make Kevin sound so fit and sexy and handsome -- a nice coating of auburn chest hair would do fine. He doesn't have to be "a bear," but I just think some hair on the male chest is exciting and a real honest turn-on! Rachel could gently trace his nipples through the hair, or she could gently rake her fingers through the hair after their intercourse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Rubbish

Sould have put one in her

OneNemesisOneNemesisalmost 11 years ago
Again, great story

So different from the many wham bam thank-you ma'am stories. A real relationship built, love and...Love. Thanks again for sharing.

To those last Anon's: If you don't like the story, don't read it--write your own story. Constructive criticism is okay (and neither were), but because you like hairy chests doesn't mean you can't imagine it. You could just have asked the author to write one for you (maybe he would have.)This is the author's story, not yours. If you think it's rubbish, then forego the comment and move on. Have the balls (or ovaries) to at least put your name on your comment so we can learn to ignore your rubbish.

To Tony155: Sorry, but I can't stand those types of comments. Your stories are beautifully romantic and arousing. Thanks again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This is the first time I've left and a comment for any story.

I loved it! I was totally engrossed in it and couldn't stop until I finished.

john1946john1946over 10 years ago
ok

Now that was a good fun story and an easy and enjoyable read. Thanks

Alaska84Alaska84over 10 years ago

Loved it! Thank you for sharing your story with us!

VisualPervVisualPervover 10 years ago
Another very sweet story

You craft these very nicely. Thank you for your contributions. It's a shame you don't seem to be writing here any more.

PennMusicPennMusicover 10 years ago
I really...

loved this story. I couldn't stop reading. I hope you keep writing, you truly have a gift for this.

5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This author is great

The total story like his others are first rate.

George in Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
tony 155...

is an artist in words. i love that he has no errors in grammar and spelling--his writing is so fine, along with his stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
One of the Best

This is one of the best stories on Literotica.

FirmcontrolFirmcontrolalmost 9 years ago
Great Read

An excellent read. Well paced and entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GREAT LOVE STORY

Not sure what to say usually I am not at a loss for words when I comment on a story.

Rachel saved Kevins life pure and simple. She fell in love with him from the start and pulled him out of his depression and back to life. Rachel feel truly in love for the very first time in her life and Kevin found a second true love. In my favorites 5 stars plus many more. Will there be a sequil?

Ron Texas

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
real people with real emotions

thank you for a wonderful story

The last comments from the author mentioned his intention to write and publish a book. I hope he succeeded. I wish he would write for this site again.

This story brought back beautiful memories for me of connecting with the love of my life at our 20th reunion.

ParttimereaderParttimereaderabout 8 years ago
Foster kids

Would complete them and give Kevin plenty to do in retirement

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
A very good romance

I loved this story. Within the sadness of Annie's death, Kevin and Rachel have managed to be together after a slow progress of their relationship, accelerated only by the misfortune of having to kill someone who only wanted to hurt. I read too often about violence, both on one side and the other, but the tension and stress that the police suffer, is a limit situation on many occasions. It is not that they justify police violence, it is simply that their emotional state should be checked more seriously, but it is also true that they have to fight against the violence of some people to protect the lives of others. How many times have we read about gender violence, about parents driving their cars under the effect of drugs, taking their babies on board cars? How many times have there been accidents of drunk drivers who have killed some innocent in a traffic accident? Or when they come to a notice of robbery and are shot by the time they arrive? Or even a notice of domestic disturbance and kill the police has come, from the house where the disturbance occurred? Have you thought about how you would react in such situations?

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Extraordinarily Realistic

Wow. What an author. The story was incredibly believable from beginning to end. Congrats!

DogFuzzDogFuzzalmost 6 years ago
Nicely Done

An enjoyable story of two people who have suffered losses in their lives and found someone to continue life and be happy again. It was very rewarding to have an author who actually realized the emotional and physically stress that most real officers go through after “Dropping The Handle”. Certainly not like the Dirty Harry movies. Thank you.

flarebel2327flarebel2327almost 6 years ago
most people

the average person doesn't have any idea of what a police officer a military man or woman goes through when they have to kill or be killed. they think they just shrug it off & that's that. this story gives some insight of what happens to them their family or close friends . lawmen & women go through pstd just like the military does. it's even worse for our military men & women to see their buddies shot or blown up by an ied

Rake456Rake456over 5 years ago
Love your stories!

Really wish you'd write some more of them though!

flarebel2327flarebel2327over 5 years ago
news papers

guess some people still got news papers back in 2004 .haven't bought 1 since the late 90's. did buy a couple in April 2001 to get the obit after my wife passed away they were 4 $ apiece an about the same sie as star magazine . mostly advertise ments

flarebel2327flarebel2327over 5 years ago
carrying a weapon

most of us that carry hope & pray we never have to use it. being an older person & handicapped are the most likely to be assaulted .

Rapier875Rapier875about 4 years ago
Very nice !

Warm, tender and very gentle.

I really enjoyed it.

Rapief

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What a great story

Congratulations. This is really a wonderful story. It's definitely a 5 star 💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story

Nice build up. Tender moments have been brought out well. So are the intimate moments. I am sure to read it again after a couple of months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, his dead wife, deceased 4 years earlier, sent a response back about an intention to attend a reunion? Who does that 4+ years in advance of the reunion? A minor plot hole in an otherwise interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The last commenter clearly has reading comprehension issues. The man rsvp’d for his wife. He marked “deceased 2000” and mailed it in.

“Rectum rocket” is a term I didn’t need to see. It reminds me of the night before a colonoscopy.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

What a warm and lovely tale. The storyline progressed at just the right pace as these two found each other's love. The tenderness that the author created between these two characters was amazing. Gets my 5-star vote as this is one of the best stories yet that I have read here on Lit. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sweet, sweet story; the king that makes my day feel so special.

Thanks

The Hoary Cleric

Doc__2021Doc__2021almost 2 years ago

Kudos, great storyline . I may read it again. Doc

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyalmost 2 years ago

5 ☆s, of course. Just one remark. Rachel thinks of herself as a catOWNER! Really? I just can hear her cats chuckle inwardly: what a delusional can-opener on two legs! Tsk, Tsk, Tsk!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm 6'2" and about 200. was married to an Annie and it was incredible. It is four year since "C" won it long battle with her.

I wept through story. If only a Rachel would come into my life. Needless to say I was an emotional basket case reading this story. Very well done with amazingly real characters. Sooooo gooood!

Coochielover71Coochielover714 months ago

Another really, really enjoyable submission.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

you clearly have no idea how to use tags on a story. These aren't remotely useful to help anyone find a story like this. Even so, decent story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous