Claudia the Office Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Kilt, now ready for some more action, came up behind Mary and readied his cock. He wet the tip of him and then he thrust deep into her ready pussy. His hands gripped her hips and he began fucking her hard and fast. All the while Mary's cunt was still in my face, Mr. Kilt's balls were now added into the mix and I lapped at him and her like a crazed animal. Erik's face was now buried in my cum filled pussy and he ate me out wildly as he finger fucked me. Mary was screaming as she began to cum.

She thrust back against Mr. Kilt each time and she rode out her orgasm until she no longer had anything left in her. He didn't let up though. His pace picked up even more and I knew he was about to cum when his balls tightened and his fingers dug deeper into Mary's hips. He grunted as his cock strained to release. Then after a few moments, his cock began to pulse. Thick jets of hot cum shot from his cock deep within Mary's pussy. He kept thrusting and his cum ran out of her pussy and onto my face. I lapped up as much as I could, swallowing the salty cum down.

Mr. Kilt moved to sit down after he came and I began to cum again as Erik kept pleasuring me with his fingers and his tongue. I cried out as my body shook, my hands fisted in Erik's hair holding him closer to me and my hips grinding against him. After a few minutes he moved to kiss me and I tasted myself on his lips. Sweet from me and salty from him before, I was now sated. My pussy ached in a good way. I looked at the clock and it said midnight. I was exhausted. Erik pulled me up by the pillows and we fell asleep quickly. Mary and Mr. Kilt were on the other bed also sated and also drifting off to sleep.

This was not the end of it. We all woke up during the night to fuck at various times. Sometimes with all four of us, sometimes with just two of us. Needless to say, we all took the next day off of work. We fucked all night and all day long. I was sad when the day came to a close and we all headed our separate ways. I hated this blackmail. But I loved the fucking. Even though I hated Mr. Kilt, I have to say, his cock was something to love and boy, I loved it good.

12