All Comments on 'Clayton and Snake'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaalmost 15 years ago
Hot and sweet

After "Oz," reading about prison sex where the two guys don't end up killing each other is a definite relief. Nice job. best, Ken

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great work.

This was extremely well written. You should be proud of this story. I'm sure it took effort to write, but I'm glad you did. I truly enjoyed reading it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Confused

This story was very confusing and clichè. Took alot of work but make sure you're alot more clear on the story itself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Prison sex actually can turn out well

I worked in a prison once, in a very liberal town, and it corresponded to the Clayton and Snake situation. Every attempt was made to team up prisoners in pairs or threes according to sexual roles, length of sentence, and other factors, and prisoners were allowed to switch cells in order to achieve a better sexual match. The administration would never admit to what was going on, but it was definitely a good idea, because the prisoners were, by and large, well satisfied during their incarceration. Anal bottoms were always in short supply. Consequently, wherever possible, a bottom was put into a cell housing two tops. The threesomes often continued after release, and rarely got into any more crime because they were afraid they would not be assigned to the same situation. The bottoms like the threesome arrangement while in prison, and often asked for that rather than a single cellmate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous