All Comments on 'Clean Me'

by AllForTwo

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
rick_ohrick_ohover 9 years ago
Pretty hot

Could use a swquel.

JamesRichJamesRichover 9 years ago
I Liked The Story

Certainly it is well written for the little bit there is to it. When I was in college, I dated several married girls and two of them had hubby participate. Hubby would watch while I fucked his wife. Then, cute, eager wifey wanted more. After I fucked her silly, she called hubby to her front and had him kneel. Then, she ordered him to lick her clean! I was totally amazed....he did it! He buried his face in her swollen, oozing vulva and started lapping...MY SEMEN mixed with her vaginal lube. He lapped and slurped and I LOVED IT. I got another hardon just watching him. She would let him up for air and his face had this coating of slime from me and her and he would continue licking his lips when he came up. When he finished, I quickly fucked her again. She was on fire. Then she called him back again to eat her again. I was glued to the femdom scene with my girlfriend, his wife, making him submit to her perverse sexual excitement.

oldhippie1949oldhippie1949over 9 years ago
Nicely done.

I await your next story, Go wherever your writing mind takes you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice writing style

Very hot. Look forward to reading more of your work.

AllForTwoAllForTwoover 9 years agoAuthor
I got a new one

Thank you for all the kind comments. I did submit a story and it is in moderation right now (which is a good thing).

I don't think you'll see long chapter-driven stories from me. I am posting are too-close-to-truth events, and life rarely follows such an ordained path. The story above is real. I think that's hot enough without embellishment (of course, I was there so that's in my favor).

All that said, I hope you enjoy the ride. Maybe those who want long stories can consider these the appetizers for the main course.

milfleglovermilflegloverabout 7 years ago
Short and sweet

Damn that was sexy, short but sweet. Loved the simplicity of it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mmm, always eat the pie!

I eat the pie from my wife each time we have sex. When I say 'we,' I mean anytime me or my buddy fucks her. I have a friend who hangs out all the time at our house and we fuck her anytime the desire hits. If it's Jake who bangs her, Dot always sits on my face.

Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Old story but hot as hell. I think this used to be fetish but might be more common now. I eat my girl sometimes after sex, but mostly to get her off if I blow before she does. If she read this story I think she'd probably expect more from me, more often. Maybe I'll send it to her.

RichLusterRichLusterover 3 years ago
Perfectly crafted

This story is so well done, in some many ways. It strikes a great balance between slight reluctance/hesitation and absolute fascination/obsession, which resonates with me. Overall, this theme seems to divide between those fascinated with their own cum, and those who take this as a step to others' cum. Some stories are way too geared to the latter for my taste. I like to think that my wife and I can indulge in this play, without opening up avenues that go too far beyond our desires (and our commitment to loving, loyal, marriage that includes a lot of intercourse). This story does that very well.

As an exercise to share with my wife, I copied this story to Word, and then changed it to first-person, from the woman's perspective. She enjoyed reading it that way, and it was an easy way to open up new adventures.

Leroi123Leroi1239 months ago

Wonderful! I love that she has trained him to serve her and drink honey from her!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous