All Comments on 'Clean Up for Daddy'

by Beautifullittlebaby

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
more details, please

I loved the themes -- enemas and daddy are two of my favorite things! But a little more buildup, and more details would have made it a more enjoyable read....

katey

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Katey, Is soooo right!!!!

This story has so much potential, please expand. The story was more of a synopsis of what could have been. Keep writing, you too have so much potential as a writer. I'll be looking forward to your next story.

daddymentordaddymentorabout 18 years ago
Very nice

Yes, I agree with the other comments. Very nice and easy to read. It's so much fun being a daddy and having an adult little girl to care for and train. Would loveto hear more about her adventures.

missywillmissywillabout 18 years ago
Adopt me Please

That was great, please continue and if you Daddy wants to adopt, I can be a very good girl.

DickStrong1952DickStrong1952about 13 years ago
Mmmm...Sweet

Nobody loves you like family! After orally bringing her to a first orgasm, I prefer

to put her ankles on my shoulders as I kneel next to her...and take her anal cherry...I want to watch her face go dramatically through all of her experience, especially when she's finally cumming Loudly and Proudly!

hornychick617hornychick617almost 13 years ago
Very good but....

I like anal less.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Irelevance

So you go to some trouble to tell us she is coed - she goes to a mixed school. Then you make no mention of the fact in the story. Try to focus.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous