Cleaning My Pool Ch. 04

Story Info
How I found out whether I was dreaming or not.
1.2k words
4.12
25.2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 02/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stevnmom
stevnmom
129 Followers

I climbed my ass out of the pool and stood facing mom and Debbie as I toweled myself off taking care not to dry the front of my shorts while doing so. Hell, even in the now lower light time of day my cock should be easy enough to see through the wet shorts. I faced them but was still hesitant about joining their conversation. After a few more minutes into their chat I was taking a step in their direction. It was as though my sub-conscious was pushing me toward them.

I wasn't thinking straight and one foot crossed in front of the other along the walkway. At least I had the towel dangling in front of me and it didn't appear I was "flaunting" my exposed privates. I was showing little glimpses past the towel as I sauntered my way along though. I started thinking "What will I do once I get there?" My smarter side kept telling me not to continue but my exhibitionist side took the lead. All the while I could see Debbie's eyes checking me out from head to toes.

When I was only a couple of feet away from them I heard myself ask mom, "When you asked earlier if I was hungry were you making an offer to buy supper?"

Mom looked in my direction, glanced along my height and said, "Yes I was but I already have a couple of cold sandwiches in the car." She looked me up and down and added, "Why don't you help yourself and get them?" She then turned her focus back to Debbie and resumed their little talk.

In my passing them I could make out little bits and pieces of their topic and it seemed as though they were talking about Debbie's mom. I retrieved the sandwiches and with the bag in hand I threw the towel I was carrying over my shoulder now leaving my lower portion unguarded from their eyes. I was acting as though I was looking through the bag the entire way past them and back to the porch. Quick glances upward to watch my steps exposed mom's eyes staring at my bulge as I walked toward and past her. My dick twitched more at the prospect of mom looking than it did when Debbie looked.

In another minute I saw Debbie's mom come to her back porch and motion for Debbie to come over. I watched Debbie as she walked away and mom return to the deck area where I was sitting eating a sandwich. I handed mom the bag and informed her, "I've got to get another soda." I stood with the bag reached out to her a couple of seconds before she took it from my hand.

I felt my crock pulsing as she grabbed the bag and my mind was saying in my head, "Looks like mom likes her son's package." With that thought in mind I headed toward the kitchen to retrieve my soft drink. I stopped at the door and asked mom if she would like one as well. I was rubbing my dick while her back was to me and didn't really expect her to look in my direction when she answered, " Y, Yes please."

I had a bit of a nervous twitch as I was retrieving the soft drinks. Thank goodness the bottles were plastic or my floor would have probably became a mess. It had gotten almost dark outside but mom and I sat chatting and in the darker lighting conditions I was becoming a bit more relaxed and my shorts had dried completely. The only light was from a streetlight directly across the alley from the rear of my house. It was more behind me and slightly in mom's eyes when she looked in my direction. The bugs were getting aggressive so I lit a bug repelling tiki torch to fend them off and provide some additional light. I will admit that in the flickering light from the torch my mom's appearance took on a sexy glow that made my cock twitch to life yet one more time.

I decided to stand near the torch until it was fully ignited and had it a little between us to illuminate my growing bulge. Mom's eyes were definitely focused on the growth in my shorts and it throbbed so much that I thought she may actually be able to see it moving. I decided at that time to return to my seat next to mom and just prior to sitting I adjusted my hard member to make it a little easier to sit comfortably. I figured straight up the front would be the best solution and in changing its position I caused the tip of the head to protrude past the elastic band of the shorts. At least that's how it felt, but in reality the whole engorged head was out and almost touching my belly button.

Mom's mouth was gaped open at the spectacle but she didn't tear her eyes away, she just stared for several moments and I saw her lick her lips slightly enhanced by the low light from the torch. I couldn't believe the events of the evening. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that exposing myself to my own mother would be so, so fucking erotic.

"I thought that as drunk as you were last night that you getting naked was a drunken and easily forgotten move on your part but now I know you really enjoy showing your manhood to people, your own mother included." mom told me flat out. "You haven't had a beer this evening and you've done everything except take your clothes entirely off." she added.

"Sorry mom." I answered, "But I get like this and it's as bad as being drunk sometimes."

"Well, if truth be known it kind of runs in the family." she said as she peeled out of her shirt and sat next to me in only her thin white bra and short pants. She followed that move by standing and peeling her shorts down her legs and sitting back down in her thin panties that I could see the darkness of her bush through. My dick started leaking pre-cum at that sight. Her nipples poked hard at the material covering them and in a matter of minutes that material was in a little pile on the floor with her shirt and shorts.

"I guess if something makes one uncomfortable then it needs to be removed then doesn't it." I said as I stood facing mom as I slid my tight shorts down to the floor and kicked them into the pile with her stuff. My dick sprung free and mom gasped as in doing so it slung pre-cum onto her bare thigh.

"I totally agree." she said as she too stood and sexily rolled her panties to the floor and her thick, hairy bush came into view. I looked her up and down and rubbed my cock while I did so. She didn't kick them to the pile but instead she picked them up and turned her ass to me and bent at her waist and gently placed them on the pile. Her ass was round and soft looking as hell. It was all I could do to keep from reaching out and giving it a squeeze. My cock throbbed and almost was daring me to make a move toward mom's fleshy ass. She turned and seated herself and for the longest time it seemed we just sat in silence enjoying the night air in all our glory.

stevnmom
stevnmom
129 Followers