The Awakening of a Hot Wife and Mom

Story Info
Conservative wife and mother evolves into a hot wife and mom.
17.9k words
4.58
100.8k
215
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WifeANympho
WifeANympho
1,042 Followers

Samantha heard Jason's car pull into the garage and hurried to pour a bourbon-neat for him before she greeted him at the door. Some might think a wife greeting her husband at the door a silly, outdated tradition, but she liked doing things like this for him as she considered it part of her role as a stay-at-home mom, until recently, and now a stay at home wife.

Jason was a successful commercial photographer who spent half of his time photographing buildings, potential construction sites, and other miscellaneous subjects. The other half was spent in his studio photographing products for advertisers to use in promoting their branded goods.

His passion, however, was photographing Samantha and his son, Jake. He had taken literally thousands of pictures of the two of them over the past twenty plus years, and all of them were carefully catalogued and stored, at first, on his computer hard drive. More recently, however, he kept the files in the cloud were he could access them anytime and from anywhere he chose.

He was most fond of taking surprise, candid photos of them so, when Samantha opened the door, with his cocktail in-hand, Jason was ready with his camera to snap a few quick photos of her.

She was dressed in faded blue jeans, a Miami sweatshirt and low-top white sneakers. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail and she wasn't wearing any makeup. She was exceptionally pretty with beautiful skin, a luscious head of light brown hair, and striking green eyes that made for a total package that drew men to her like moths to a flame. He liked her wearing very sexy clothing and skimpy bikinis that were not what she might have selected for herself, but increased the amount of male attention she received. Admittedly, Samantha liked the attention as well.

As Jason snapped away with his camera, Samantha lightly protested, "Honey, you've got thousands of pictures of me already, why do you want ordinary shots like this?"

"Posed shots are great, but I really like candid shots, my love. They capture spontaneous emotions and expressions that posed photographs can't. Case in point, you look like a hot college coed right now and I'm glad I to captured the moment."

"Well, capture away, my love. It delights me that you still want to take photos of me, even at my advanced age of forty," she teased.

Later, when the couple were both on their second round of drinks chatting about nothing important, Samantha asked Jason, "Do you ever show any of the pictures you've taken of me to people?"

"Yes, of course, all the time," he quickly responded. "I am proud of the way you look and I like showing you off."

"That's nice, honey and I'm glad you my appearance, but those aren't the pictures I'm asking about. I want to know about the private pictures you've taken of me. How about those?"

"Well, to be perfectly honest, yes, I've shown some of those to a few people over the years," Jason admitted.

"But not any that show my face or give anyone an idea of who it is in the picture, right?" She asked with a hint of concern in her voice that was incongruous with the butterflies she was beginning to feel in her stomach.

"I'm very careful about what I let people see, and I only let a select few see the kind of pics you're taking about. And, of those select few, even fewer have seen your face in any of them," Jason admitted.

"But you're telling me that there are people out there who have seen pictures of me fully naked, including my face?" She pressed, as the butterflies intensified.

"Yes, there are those who've seen all of you," Jason confessed.

"What the hell, Jason! I can't believe you've done such a thing without asking me first! Do I know any of these people?" Her shock and anger overriding her hidden excitement for the moment.

"Yeah, you probably know a few of them and, for the record, I did tell you I wanted to show your hot-wife pictures to other people," Jason countered.

"You said you WANTED to show them, not that you were going to -- or already had! And who is it that I know that has seen them?"

"Just a few guys that I knew would appreciate them and not talk about it," Jason sheepishly admitted.

"Specifics! I need specifics here. Exactly who are we talking about?" Samantha demanded, still dealing with her conflicting emotions.

"Specifically? Well, let's see, there's Roger, the bartender at the Ivy Club and Miguel, the crew leader for our landscapers," Jason started.

"The landscape guy! Why would you show my pictures to him?" Samantha pressed.

Noting that she was now objecting to just one specific guy, Jason replied, "he's a cool dude and is always talking about how hot you are, so I decided to show him more of you. He really liked the photos too!"

"I'll bet he did. But you aren't talking about the really raw poses are you?" Samantha asked.

"Yeah, totally nude, wide open legs, fingering yourself, and spreading your lips apart. Really hot stuff," Jason clarified.

"THOSE included my face as well?" Samantha demanded.

"Absolutely! That's what makes them so hot," Jason admitted.

"When did you show them to him?"

"The first time was a few months ago and a few times since then," he replied.

Their conversation continued until Samantha was satisfied that he had told her everything he had to tell. After relentless questioning, she determined that the total was over twenty -- all men, including some of his business associates and a couple of clients, as well as other service providers that they utilized and even a handful of husbands from couples that they both knew.

Samantha wanted to be mad at him, but couldn't summon the emotion. Instead, she found herself becoming very turned on during the course of their conversation. They fucked like horny bunnies that afternoon and, for the first time ever, Samantha agreed to let her husband set up a couple of video cameras to capture graphic images of them fucking.

They didn't discuss it, but Samantha felt certain her husband would be sharing the video footage with some of her "fan club" in the near future -- the thought of which kept her libido in high gear for several weeks.

The next several months passed without the couple discussing Samantha's pictures, and their sex life had calmed down again, falling into the same dull routine they had developed during the last few years of their marriage. Their son, Jake, had moved to the West Coast for college, leaving her to spend time at home alone without a lot to do.

One night, after Jason came home, Samantha handed him a drink and said, "I think Billy really misses Jake."

"I imagine so," Jason replied. "Billy was over here all the time before Jake left for college."

"He's still over here a lot," Samantha noted. "at least every other day."

"Wow, that is a lot! How long does he stay?" Jason asked.

"It's usually an hour or two. He almost always shows up by mid-morning, so I frequently feed him lunch while he is here."

"Well, a free lunch for a teenage boy is quite an incentive to visit, I suppose," Jason observed.

Both of Billy's parents worked weekdays and he was an only child growing up. Jake was his best friend, and the two of them spent a lot of time together, most often at Jake's house. Samantha liked it that way so that she could keep an eye on the two of them -- two teenage boys alone in Billy's house was inviting trouble, plus Jake's house had a fantastic game room in the basement where they could spend hours on end.

"Yes, I suppose lunch is part of it, but don't you think it's odd that he wants to spend so much time with me? How interesting can a 40-year old mom be to an 19-year old boy?"

"A 40-year old mom who looks like you can be very interesting to boys. He has probably developed a crush on you, and Jake's leaving for school took away his excuse to hang around, so now he just comes by anyway. Do his visits bother you?"

"No, not really, I kinda like having him here. It fills some of the void that exists with our son being away. But you don't really think he might be attracted to me, do you?"

"I can't be certain, but it wouldn't surprise me if he is. You do qualify as a MILF after all. You're a mother who most men and boys would like to fuck. Do you ever flirt with him at all?"

"Oh, my god no! I've known him since he was twelve! You are such a perv!" Just then, a thought occurred to her, "Is his dad, John, one of the men that you've shown pictures of me?"

"Actually yes, a months back we were talking about you and he was being very complimentary about your body, so I first showed him some bikini pictures and then a few of your nudes. What does that have to do with Billy?"

"What if Billy's dad told him about the pictures? That could have given him a very different view of me and might be the cause of his more frequent visits," an emotionally conflicted Samantha speculated.

"Could be, but what's the harm?" Jason smirked. "You should test my theory. Be a little flirty and maybe dress a little sexy and see if you get a response from him."

"Oh, hell no! I'm not going to do that!" Samantha shot back. "He's just a kid."

"OK then, don't, but he's not twelve anymore and you'll never really know if you don't test it." Jason shrugged with a disappointed look on his face.

The conversation ended there, but Samantha continued to think about what he said for the next couple of days. Struggling between her "mom programming," which didn't allow for the possibility that she would be considered a MILF by a boy she had known since he was a preteen.

However, Jason made it clear from the start of their marriage that she was his "trophy wife," and had liked showing Samantha off from the time they began dating. She enjoyed that aspect of their relationship and had to admit to herself that she liked the attention that she received because of the way she looked.

Typically, the most risqué thing he asked to do was to flash valet parking attendants when she exited and re-entered a car, which she did because it made him happy. However once, as a present for his birthday, when she made the mistake offering him whatever he wanted, he told her he wanted to take her to an adult theater.

"But why honey?" Samantha protested. "I'm not really into watching that kind of stuff and I expect there are a bunch of degenerates that go there."

"You mean degenerates like me?" He countered -- feigning hurt feelings.

"No, not you, babe, you are a wonderful man and I want to make you happy, if this is really what you want," she acquiesced.

"It is the only thing I want, Sam," he assured.

"Ok then, when do you want to go?"

"Friday night works for me, but I want to pick out something for you to wear first."

"I should have guessed he was doing this to show me off, not to watch a movie," she thought.

That Friday afternoon, Jason came home with the clothes he wanted her to wear, which included an impossibly short white denim skirt and a chambray light blue sleeveless shirt with cloth closure that tied at the waist. He had also brought a very sexy lace push-up bra with molded cups that created an enhanced, yet natural-looking cleavage. The bra was designed with all-over lace with scalloped lace edges outlining the cups. The matching thong panties were designed with stretchy all-over lace featuring a wide lace waistband.

Given the extreme shortness of the skirt, it would be impossible for her not to give panty shots to anyone who cared to look when she sat down or stood up. "These are nice, Jason. I guess you are counting on me giving people a peep show tonight," she said with a smirk.

"I didn't think you would be uncomfortable or ill at ease, honey. I kinda thought you might like it." he protested. "You know I like showing off your body."

She noted, at the time, that he never really said he didn't want anything to happen, just that he didn't want her to do something that she didn't want to do, which turned out to be a bit of a problem when they went to the theater.

Everything was fine, at first, but after just a few minutes of letting some of the men look up her skirt with her legs widely spread and unbuttoning her blouse to let them see her bra, things escalated quickly and some of them moved in closely around where she was sitting. Worse, from her point of view, they then started putting their hands on her body -- touching her breasts outside her bra and her vagina through her panties.

When it became obvious that they were intending to remove both garments to gain unfettered access to her most intimate of body parts and her husband was going to let that happen, Samantha pushed their hands away, stood up and informed her husband that she was leaving.

During their drive home, a spirited argument ensued about just how far Jason was willing to let things go. He insisted he was about to call a halt himself, if she had not. Whatever the truth actually was, they never broached the subject again.

Now, looking back on their history, replaying their conversation from the adult theater experience, and reflecting on this most recent conversation, she came to the conclusion that Jason obviously liked showing her off to other men and liked her teasing them, however, she now was almost certain that he would like it if she let things go further. "Maybe I should have stayed longer at the adult theater," she mused. The process of her rethinking events of the past, with some regrets for opportunities lost, continued playing in her head for the next couple of days.

And so, two days after the conversation about Billy, and listening to what Jason had to say about it, Samantha heard the doorbell ring and she looked at herself in the mirror. Despite what she had said to her husband, she had decided to test his theory -- just a bit.

Instead of her usual sweatpants and sweat shirt, Samantha decided to wear a white silk spaghetti strap nightgown with a plunging neckline and a hem ending just below her crotch. She added a small pair of white silk thong panties, the outline of which could be discerned through the material of the gown. She eschewed shoes, choosing to go barefooted instead. At 5'7" tall, 120 pounds with 34D breasts, she easily drew men's attention without trying. However this look was a guaranteed show-stopper. She pulled her mid back-length hair back into a loose ponytail with tendrils framing her gorgeous face on both sides. Finally, a light touch of eye makeup and glossy pink lipstick completed the look she was going for that day.

"Does this make me look like a MILF?" She chuckled to herself.

Went she opened the front door to let Billy in, his reaction was almost comical. His eyes scanned her up and down several times as if he couldn't quite believe what he was seeing and they almost looked as though they were bulging out somewhat like a cartoon character. His mouth hung agape and he didn't speak for an uncomfortable moment.

"Is everything OK, Billy?" Samantha asked with a sweet smile.

No response...

"Billy?"

"Billy?"

Finally he gathered his wits about him and answered, "Hi, Mrs. Dickinson. Sorry I didn't answer right away, but you're not wearing the kind of clothes you usually wear."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Billy. Does what I have on offend you? I can change into something else, if you like," Samantha teased.

"No, no, no. You don't need to do that. What you are wearing is great! It's super hot!" He exclaimed then thought better of what he had just said. "Err not hot--sexy. No! It's very nice!" By this time, his face had turned several shades of red and he had lost the ability to speak coherently.

"It's OK, Billy. Most women my age don't mind their clothes or themselves being referred to as hot or sexy. Thank you for the compliments. I was hoping you would approve."

Samantha was keenly aware that his reaction had a noticeable affect on her, most noticeably at her chest where her nipples had become very stiff and were pointing straight at him like beacons beckoning him to notice.

The eighteen year old boy did not miss a thing. He noticed instantly that her rigid nipples were clearly visible protruding through the thin material of her gown and, for that matter, that the outline of her thong panties was clearly visible through the same thin material.

"Would you like some breakfast?" Samantha asked.

"Yes, please," he responded without moving his eyes from her breast area.

She turned and motioned for him to follow her to the kitchen knowing that he was getting a good look at the outline of her thong panties as she walked. "Take a seat," she instructed. "I was going to have a smoothie. Does that work for you as well?"

"Absolutely, I love smoothies," he agreed.

Samantha intentionally decided to reach for glasses that were on the top shelf of her cupboard. She had stretch as far as she could to get them which caused her gown to rise high enough in the back to provide her audience of one a peek at the bottom of her ass. "I probably should have asked you to get these for me," she admitted. "I think I may have given you a bit of a peep show just now."

"Oh, you did. You really, really did, Mrs. Dickinson and I loved it. You have a super hot body!"

Samantha smiled and returned her attention to making their smoothies. Her brain was on fire and the decisions she was making were not at all typical for her. Her mom brain was arguing for restraint and for her to pull back from where she was going, but her hot-mom brain was more turned on than it had ever been and was pushing to see where things might go, if she let them.

Her hot-mom brain was winning.

She handed Billy his smoothie and stood next to him while they drank them. Neither wanted to break the "spell" and therefore we reluctant to discuss what was going on between them, preferring to just let things develop. Billy's hormones got the best of him, however, and he asked, "May I take a picture of you? I'd like to have one to keep with me."

Samantha thought about if for a moment and then decided, why not? "OK, I guess, but this would just be for you, right?"

"Absolutely, Mrs. D! My eyes only, I promise!"

Samantha stood facing him with one leg slightly in front of the other and her hands to her sides. She made a point of thrusting her chest out and was pleased to see that her nipples were still stiff and prominent. Billy used his mobile phone to snap a picture and then asked, "Can I take one more from a different angle?"

"In for a penny, in for a pound," Samantha thought. "What angle would you like?"

"Maybe turn and face the kitchen island and put your hands in front of you on the countertop. Now, move your feet back just a bit leaning forward as you do and then turn your head to look back at me over your shoulder."

"He has put some thought into this," she silently noted to herself.

The pose was provocative. It caused her gown to rise up just enough to show a little bit of ass and made her look very available for sex.

"Can you take one of the straps off of your shoulder?"

Samantha did as he requested and waited as he took a couple more photos.

"Excuse me for a moment. Your model needs an adult beverage," she said with a smile and moved to the bar to retrieve a bottle of vodka which she used to make a Bloody Mary.

"Well, OK, that was a first for me. I can't quite believe I let you take pictures of me like that, but I have to admit I liked it. It was very hot. Is there anything else you would like?"

"Actually, yes, there is. Will you let me see your panties, please?"

There was a long pause then, "Well, Billy, I wasn't exactly expecting that request and I really don't think that it is a good idea. I've let you see more of me than is appropriate for my marital status and your age, but showing you my panties is a whole different level."

Seeing an opportunity potentially slipping away from him, Billy quickly said, "I've already sort of seen them anyway and I promise this would be between us. It's just that I have always thought of you as so hot. You are my dream girl and it would mean so much to me if you would do this for me."

WifeANympho
WifeANympho
1,042 Followers