All Comments on 'Cleaning up Bob's Mess Ch. 03'

by MarkLazer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love it!

I love this series. Would love to meet Brenda!

JamieFHFunJamieFHFunabout 10 years ago
lucky slut

mark is one lucky slut. wish i was as lucky

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great writing!

This series is great. I get off...hard! 5 stars! Pleeeeaase don't stop writing this

Riki1942rRiki1942ralmost 7 years ago
Curved Cock

I loved the part about the curved cock! I had a friend a few years ago that had a cock with a very pronounced upward curve. I wasn't super long, maybe seven inches, and was, if anything, thinner than average, but that curve drove me crazy. Maybe it's my imagination, but it felt like I could really feel it stirring around inside me. When he fucked me on my back or I rode on top facing him, the head of that curved cock was at just the right angle rub against my prostate! The only time that I have ever actually felt a guy's cum shooting inside me was once when the head of that curved cock was jammed against my prostate as he was shooting his load. I haven't had sex with a girl for a long time and really don't want to. However, I have always thought it would be a big turn on to have one watch me getting bred!

ShortyMacShortyMacalmost 2 years ago

Holy fuck that was real awesome. I’ve had one 3some some what like this part of the story. Only difference between the story and my 3some was the woman had me lick her pussy. Another 10 star chapter.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 2 years ago

I love this line:

"go ahead and shoot it way up in him. He needs to know how to take sperm like a woman. When you're ready to release, go ahead and cram it in as far as you can."

Yes, that's me. I need to know how a woman feels when a man cums inside her. That's my next project. I've been fucked many times but now it's time to be barebacked and fed a big load of cum up inside me.

I can't wait.

Great story. I'm looking forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A story of my dreams.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarkLazer@MarkLazer
861 Followers
I am a bisexual male who has had some great experiences with men over the years and I hope to continue them and share them with you all! I have started to publish again after a hiatus but lots of sex to write about. My email for this site doesn't work so if you want to contac...