Cleanliness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you finished?" he queried?

"No Sir, I was just startled." She finished off the shower and returned to the laundry room. The first load in the dryer was still going. She took out the delicates and put them to the side to be air dried. She loaded the final load of clothes into the washer and started it up. She hung all the delicates and went back to the kitchen.

She hand washed the pots and pans. She put away spices and can goods that were left on the counter. After wiping it all down, she removed the garbage from the trash bin and replaced it with a new plastic lining. She took the full bag out to the attached garage and placed it in the bin. She came back into the house and pulled out the first load from the dryer. She first went to wash off her hands before folding the clean clothes. Once that was completed, the third load of laundry was ready for the drier. She placed those in the dryer and started up the load of towels.

Tired, she checked the clock on the wall. She was doing pretty well. She still had a little over an hour left. After she picked up her crap in the living room and put it all away, she pulled the vacuum from the closet. After vacuuming each room, she put the vacuum away. She ran back to the laundry room. The clothes were dried. She pulled those out and threw the towels in. She turned the heat on high in hopes of drying the towels faster. She began the last load of laundry for her linens.

She folded the last set of clothes. She put all the folded clothes away. All the clothes that needed to be hung were placed in her walk in closet. She checked her bedroom clock. Damn, she only had thirty minuets. She wasn't going to make it.

Adria began to rush around. She checked the towels. They were close to done. She unloaded the dishwasher and returned to the laundry room. The towels were dried. She pulled them out and threw in the linens. She folded the towels and put then away. She continued to straighten the house up in the last 20 minutes left. Finally she heard the ding of the dryer. She pulled out the linen. She took them to her bedroom, changed the sheets and took the dirty ones to the laundry room.

Exhausted, sweaty and butt a throbbing, she looked for Devlin. Devlin looked at his watch and shook his head.

"Well, you couldn't clean fast enough. You are over by fifteen minutes. That buys you another 30 spankings. First, let's get that butt plug out of you and give you the next cleansing enema. Follow me to your bedroom." He admonished.

How can this be? Adria thought for sure that she would make it. She nearly burst into tears at his words. She didn't want another enema. She didn't want more spankings. Meekly, she followed him into the master bath for her next dose of punishment.

When Adria entered into the bathroom, she was filled with dread. She desperately wanted the plug to be removed. Shuffling her feet, she hung her head down.

"Adria, come here right now, stop stalling" Devlin ordered.

Adria looked up and saw the enema all prepared. She sighed and laid over the edge of the tub again. She shut her eyes tight as she prepared herself for the next ordeal. To her surprise, her bottom was rubbed gently, then kneaded a bit deeper. She sighed in pleasure. She loved tushy rubs.

"Adria, you know you need to keep your promises. If you can not keep a promise, you should not make one. This weekend is probably not going to be as you envisioned. You need to learn to be more responsible. Before you argue against me, I know you are going to say that you are very responsible. You work hard at work and I understand you are well respected. You need to balance your life a bit better. I want you to be able to have a nice home to come to that isn't cluttered and filthy. The way you organize and manage at work, you can also do at home." Devlin explained.

As Devlin droned on about the turn of events, Adria's body began to relax. She was starting to fall into her "sub" zone. She was half conscious as she enjoyed the massaging of her lower back. She always hurt in her back. Devlin's warm and strong hands felt so good on her. Before she knew it, the butt plug was slipped out and the enema plug slid right in.

Adria started to come out of her half conscious state as the enema nozzle end hit her little rose bud. Warm big hands stroked her legs. She didn't feel any water rush in. Instead, she felt Devlin's hands rub her left leg inch by inch starting at her butt. When he finished her left leg, he moved onto her right leg. By this time, she felt her butt hole close up enough around the nozzle. This one felt different than the first one. The first one was slim and small. This one felt a bit flared. It almost felt like a butt plug. How odd. It was nice and flexible too. She liked this one better even though it was bigger than the first nozzle.

"Up, I want you to lay on your side. I brought your side bench into the bath. Lay on your right side." He instructed.

Adria opened her eyes, looked around. How did she miss the bench? Big fluffy towels lay on top of it. She stood up, moved to the bench and laid on her right side. She was careful not to move too fast and have the enema nozzle jerk out of her. Once she laid down comfortably, she closed her eyes again.

After a few deep breaths, she felt the warm water slide into her. She could smell the lemon he added to the water. She was anticipating cramps. After a while, she started to feel the cramps.

"Shh, it's okay. Relax. I want you to hold this one for 15 minutes. Since you haven't eaten and we cleaned you out last time, you should be fine to take this one for longer."

Adria whimpered as a spasm in her belly made her drag her knees to her chest. She opened her eyes and looked into Devlin's eyes when he placed a hand on her knees. He gently pushed them back down and used his other hand to rub her belly. She liked the circular motions he made. The cramping began to ease. As the pain abated, Adria laid back down on the bench. She closed her eyes again.

When was the last time she received an enema this way? She didn't think it ever happened this way. Of course, she only had a couple of enemas before. She never liked them. This was very different from all the others. She was actually starting to enjoying it. How could that be?

"Well, all the water is now in you. I will start the time now. Don't let a drop spill out. I will use the smaller plug to help you hold it in."

Adria felt her butt hole widen to let the nozzle exit. She clenched her asshole tightly to prevent leakage. Not much later, she felt the nudge of the butt plug. She was afraid to relax and let the water spill out.

"Let it in. Relax"

As Adria slowly unclenched her butt muscles, she felt the plug swiftly thrust in. She straightened and open her eyes. She took a quick few breaths to help with the jab of pain. She looked at Devlin. He was no longer scowling at her. In fact, she saw that twinkle in his eyes. Like he was enjoying her torment. Well of course he would, pervert!

"So if I last longer than 15 minutes, will you reduce my spanking?" she bargained.

"No, I do not want you to think that you can bargain out of punishments" he answered.

Sighing, she tried to think of something else other than a belly full of lemon water. She watched as Devlin moved out of her eyesight. "Where are you going?"

"No where. Just close your eyes and relax"

She felt his hands on her shoulders. He was massaging her. Oh how she loved massages. Devlin gave great massages too. He would knead her until all her knots dissipated. The touch was gentle and light at first. She figured he was warming up her muscles. Feeling her muscles loosen, her eye lids grew heavy. Before she knew it, she descending into her semi-conscious state. She felt him move her body so that she lay flat on her belly. It was not the most comfortable. Her hips lifted as he pulled her up. She felt something soft slide under her pelvis. Must be a pillow. That was her last conscious thought as she melted into his hands.

"Okay, sleepy head, wake up. Time to void the enema."

Snort. Huh? Ugh, her belly felt as if it were going to burst. The enema! What time was it? She really had to pee badly now.

"You lasted 25 minutes. Get up and go void out the enema" Devlin repeated.

Adria couldn't believe it. 25 minutes? She had never held it for that long before. She jumped up, rushed to the toilet. She sat down and tried to let go. She didn't even remember the butt plug being removed out of her ass. How did that happen? It took a few minutes for her mind to convince her ass to relax. A little stream dripped out. Then like a waterfall, the water gushed out. She felt some poop particles exit with the mix. Eww, how gross she thought. She felt her face flame up as she looked up at Devlin.

He was smirking. It looked like he enjoyed her embarrassment. Praying that it would be over quick, Adria looked away. When she finished and the last noisy fart left her ass, she cleaned up. She used the bidet again.

"Now that you are done, your colon should be cleaner. I know that you have only received 2 enemas in a row. You will receive a last cleansing one. I will be gracious enough to give you a break. First, let's get rid of that nasty fur on your pussy. Come and lay back on the bench. I have the wax ready for you." Devlin directed.

Ooh, waxing! She loved waxing. It stung like hell, but she loved the warm wax on her body. She eagerly laid back on the bench. She spread her legs wide to provide better access. She moaned as the first hot dab of wax hit her pussy. She could feel herself creaming. Devlin slathered the wax all over her pussy. He even did her pussy lips and around her anus. As the wax cooled, Devlin played with her nipples.

Under his skillful hands, they hardened. He stopped to unzip his pants. His long hard cock sprung out. Hmm, he went commando again, Adria thought. She watched him angle the head right at her mouth. Licking her lips, she opened her mouth and took his cock into her mouth. She used her tongue to swirl around and around the head. She sucked hard and swallowed half his cock. She smiled as she heard his hiss of pleasure.

"That's it baby, suck it. Suck it hard."

Encouraged, Adria performed her tongue tricks. Pleased to hear his groan, she sucked harder and licked with her tongue at the same time. She felt his hands in her hair. Her head held in place, he started to thrust and fuck her face. She took deep breaths when she could. Before she had enough, he pulled out.

"Time to pull the wax off." He whispered.

In a short of amount of time, her pussy lay bare -- clean as a pre-teen little girl. She stood up with his help. She followed him into the shower.

"Let's get you cleaned up a bit before your next chore. And I think I want a hard fuck in a shower."

Adria stepped into the hot shower with Devlin. She squeezed a dollop of body wash on to the loofah. She used circular motions to wash Devlin's body from head to toe. She lingered on his hard cock. Since she last tasted it, it had yet to soften. She cupped his heavy balls. She marveled at the soft skin. He always kept his balls hair free. She loved the smoothness. She bent down to suck on his balls. She stopped when Devlin pulled her up. She looked up at him.

"Time to wash the rest of your filthy body." Devlin took the loofah from her and reapplied the body wash. He wasn't gentle with her. He rubbed her body hard, scrapping away a layer of skin. She was sure of it. She yelped as he brought her under the shower head and drenched her hair. He washed her hair quickly. Before she could take a breath, she was facing the shower wall. Her pussy lubricated as her stomach clenched in joy. Placing both hands against the cool tile, she spread her legs should distance apart. She jutted her ass out to tempt him. Sure enough, she felt his cock waiting at the entrance of her pussy.

"This is not for you; it is for me. You are not allow to speak. You may moan." Devlin grunted.

Adria felt her pussy lips part as he pushed into her. She held her breath until she felt him reach the hilt. She moaned, eyes rolled up in her head. Devlin slowly withdrew his full length out. Quickly, he shoved back in. Once her pussy muscles accommodated his cock, Devlin jack hammered her.

Oh, she thought. He is going too fast. He was banging against her cervix. The pain of it hurt so good. She took delight in his length and girth. She gave thanks again that he was long and thick. She was such a size snob. Devlin fit in her just right. He was a tad too big, but after several thrust, she could take him all. She felt him change his angle. Now his dick rubbed her g-spot. Her arousal increased. Her breathing started to pick up. Oh, God, she was building towards an orgasm. Sometimes a good hard fuck with no foreplay was foreplay to her, before they got down to serious fucking. She felt the plateau of pleasure. A few more hard thrusts, she would break through and hit the next slope, one step closer to that much desired orgasm.

Adria moaned and grunted under Devlin's wicked assault. YES! She hit through the first pleasure of plateau. NO!!! She felt him pull out completely. OH! She felt his hot jism hit her lower back and drip down her butt cheeks.

"Oh GOD, FUCK! That felt good. Your tight little cunt is exactly what I needed. I have been saving myself for three weeks. We have lots of fucking to do. Or to be more exact, you are going to be fucked within an inch of your death." Devlin promised.

"Time to go out for your next chore. Time is a ticking" he said as shut the water off.

Adria stepped out and dried off. Her lower lip jutted out as she pouted. She wanted an orgasm too. She had not masturbated at all for three weeks. She was under strict orgasm denial while Devlin was out.

"It is now close to four o'clock. You need to wash the floor in the kitchen. Before you wash the floor, we will administer your next spanking. I believe I owe you 30 for not finishing your previous task in time. I am going to use your leather bitch slapper. Bend at the waist, spread your legs. I am going to spank you here." Devlin instructed.

Adria moved away from the stall and faced the door. She bent at the waist and spread her legs wide enough to brace for the pain. Slap! The sound was much harsher then the sting. Still, it had been a while. Adria jumped a bit. She quickly moved back into position. By the time she received her twentieth spank, she was hurting. Her ass felt as if it were on fire. She didn't know if she could take much more.

Devlin stopped the spanking. He rubbed her ass a bit. As usual, when her ass was rubbed, she sighed in pleasure. She didn't realize how tense she had become. She tried to relax into his hands. The pain dulled a bit. She felt the air move before the bitch slapper hit her. Mmrph, she grunted. Nine more left. She could endure, she thought. Finally the last one was administered. She started to stand up.

"Stop, we need to put the beads in. There are 9 beads of increasing size on this anal bead string. I am only going to insert 5 of them. The other 4 will be inserted in if you don't complete your last cleaning chore in a timely manner." He explained.

Adria felt his fingers lube up her asshole again. By now, her rim was so over stimulated that she felt a tingle up her spine. She felt the first silicon bead penetrate her sphincter. Her traitorous hole sucked it right up. Devlin pressed in the next bead which did not feel that much larger than the first. The third one definitely felt bigger. Devlin guided in the last two beads into her throbbing ass. She could feel the remaining beads brush up against her slip pussy lips. Each bead in her ass had cause her pussy to leak more juices.

"Up, let's go to the kitchen." Adria followed Devlin out the master bath again. When she entered the kitchen, she opened the pantry door to find the mop and bucket. She took both of them out and began to fill the bucket with soapy cleaning solution.

Devlin took the mop from her. "You won't need this. Here are three rags. I expect you to be on your hands and knees. Maybe you will be able to see the spills and clean it up earlier. You have twenty five minutes to wash the floor. Every minute you exceed the designated time will earn you five floggings on your back and ass. I look forward to your flogging. Take your time" he smirked.

Adria froze. She felt her face heat up with embarrassment. She could just see in her mind how her ass would be up in the air, begging to be penetrated. Both her asshole and pussy would be up for display. Humiliated, she rapidly grabbed the bucket and rags. She rushed to the far corner, squatted down and began to clean. The cold hard floor abused her knees and shins. She kept shifting her weight until she could clean comfortably. She finally gave up and stuck to the position that felt most comfortable yet the most embarrassing. Her back arched, thighs spread in a V, Devlin had a perfect view of her stuffed ass. The anal beads hung down like a tail. Her pussy was slightly obscured by the impromptu tail which did wag enticingly as she scrubbed the floor. Some of the sticky material required elbow grease.

Adria tried to keep her ass in the air enough so that the beads didn't keep striking the floor and jam against her asshole. She was close to done. She was sweating again. She fumed since she just had her shower. As she was about done, she saw a few flashes of light. She looked over her left shoulder and blinked at the flash of light. DAMNIT! Devlin had her camera in his hands. He took a picture of her in this degrading pose!

"Don't take my picture! I don't want anyone to see me like this!" She furiously yelled.

"Excuse me. Who do you think you are? I do not like your tone of voice, little girl. I suggest you work a little hard and concentrate on the task at hand. You are already over your time limit." He retorted. "I believe that attitude of yours just earned you an extra 10 floggings."

Damnit! She was so pissed. Her mood took another turn for the worse after the fun in the bathroom. She finished off the last patch of the floor. She dumped the dirty water and rinsed the bucket. She threw the rags into laundry room, left the bucket out to dry. She checked the clock. Damnit. She was over by 7 minutes. That was 35 floggings. Plus the additional 10, that would be 45! Her eyes started to tear up. She didn't want to be whipped like a dog. And with the stupid beads hanging out of her ass, she felt like a dog. Probably smelled like one now too.

"Quit sulking. Get your ass over here. I want you to lean on the dining table. Do I have to tie you down? Come get your whipping. I will give you the option for less whipping. For each additional bead I insert into you, I will take off 3 flogs. If you take the rest of the beads, you will have 12 less. That will only be 33." He offered.

Resigned, Adria nodded in agreement. She walked over to the dining table and prepared herself for the next ordeal. She saw the nasty flogger with all the tails in his left hand. She knew what was coming. Fearing the pain, her pussy dried up fast. She closed her eyes and her tears slipped over.

Devlin reach over and stroked her. He started at her shoulders and dragged the soft suede tails down her back and over her bubble butt. He then started from her butt and dragged it back up to her shoulder. He did this several times until Adria calmed down. She saw the flogger lay down next to her on the table.

Devlin ran his hands up and down her back. He gave her a light massage to ease her into her punishment. After several minutes, he stopped and picked up the flogger. The first hit wasn't bad at all. It was more like a soft kiss of leather. The next few felt like caresses. Adria relaxed and her rebellious pussy began to pulse with excitement. What was wrong with her? A person should NOT be turned on from a whipping. After eleven whips, the flogger set down on the table again. Adria felt Devlin rubbing her ass again. He played with it, squishing it together, then pulling the cheeks apart. Then he forced one bead in. After some more ass play, he inserted two more. Adria felt overstuffed. Is this how a turkey feels at thanksgiving? Not sure she could take anymore, she tightened her sphincter. Bad idea. That cause a shooting pain in her ass. She gasped and tensed up. No longer feeling good, she squirmed in pain and tried to think of something else. She started to panic and hyperventilate.