Cleanliness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhh, stop fighting it. Relax. Breath in slowly. One deep breath at a time. Now let it out. That's it. That's my good girl. Follow my breathing." Devlin coaxed. His hands felt like magic on her skin. They were all over her, rubbing, caressing, stroking. She slowly relaxed.

Devlin picked up the flogger and administered another eleven strokes. He slowly built them up in intensity. He spaced them out. He let her recover from each stroke before he applied the next. The flogging confused her. It felt quite sensual, not so cruel. Her body was in conflict. Her pussy was dripping. She could feel the leakage slide down her thighs. Her skin felt hot and sensitive to even a breath blown on it.

"I do not believe you are ready for the last bead. I am going to give you 3 extra strokes back. You have 14 left. Not a peep." He warned.

Adria had retreated into her sub space. She murmured her consent. She felt the next few lashes. They started out light again and built up quickly. Before she knew it, he finished the last few strokes hard and fast. Her body didn't catch up until her back blossomed into a flower of pain. Her eyes rolled up in her head with her eyes closed tight. Oh God. She was depraved. She enjoyed even that last bit.

"Well done, my pet. Now turn around on your knees. I want you to suck me." Devlin decreed.

Adria slid off the table and flowed into the kneeling position. She tilted her head up and took his cock into her mouth. Devlin groan in pleasure. His hands entwined into her long black hair. Encouraged, Adria continued to suck him off in a steady pace. She alternated the pace and the stroking with her tongue. She felt his dick harden and thicken. He was close to cumming. Sure enough, he pulled out and spewed his cum all over her face.

Ugh, she hated that. He knew she didn't like it. Before she could move to clean it off, Devlin grabbed the camera and took several pictures. "Smile" he ordered. Adria tried, but it was halfhearted.

"That was a much needed relief too. Let's get you cleaned up and finish with your last mint enema. I am now ready to fuck that delectable little asshole of yours for a long time. Those two quick orgasms gave me the staying power I need to make sure your asshole will be sore. Are you ready for me?" He mocked.

Adria tilted her head to the left. "Yes Master, I am ready" she answered resignedly.

Adria stood up and followed Devlin back into her master bath for her last enema. Or at least the last enema of the day. Who knew what tomorrow would bring?

After the third and final enema, Adria felt drained. The house was clean; she was clean. All she wanted to do was crawl into bed and take a long nap.

"Adria, pay attention!" Devlin snapped.

Adria looked up at Devlin.

"Follow me into the kitchen. I am going to give you your dinner before I put you to bed. Then I am going to go out." Devlin explained.

Go out! Where the hell did he think he was going? He just returned from his long business trip. Adria stumbled out behind Devlin. She followed him out of the bathroom and into the kitchen. She saw a simply made Caesar salad at the kitchen table. Devlin held out the chair for her to sit down. She walked to the table, sat in the chair as Devlin help slide the chair under the table.

Adria placed the napkin on her naked thighs. She picked up the fork and knife and started to eat the meal as instructed. She glanced up at the clock and noticed that it was already 6PM. Her plans for a romantic dinner were completely destroyed. Her eyes started to well up. Only half way through the meal, her first tear drop rolled down her left check. She ate in silence as tear after tear slid down and dripped onto her napkin.

"Shhh, baby, it's all okay" Devlin whispered into her left ear. His hands massaged her shoulders a bit. She felt them slide down her chest and grasp her breast. She tilted her head to the right and turn her head back to gaze into his eyes.

"I'm sorry. I am so sorry. I promise to do better next time. Don't leave me. I don't want you to go." She cried.

Devlin covered her protest with his mouth. He kissed her gently and used his tongue to pry her mouth open. She let him slip his tongue in and moaned. The fork and knife clattered on the table, dropping from her hands. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her. She kissed him harder.

Devlin lifted her up out of the chair to carry her in his arms. Adria cuddled against his chest and cried softly against it. She clung to him tightly, afraid that he would drop her. She looked up when he stopped. She saw her bed. Devlin eased her onto the bed and forced her arms to unclasp from behind his neck.

"Baby, you know that you earned these punishments. We discussed methods to help you be the better person you want to be. If you want to stop now, we can. If you think you can continue, then let me help you. I will love you no matter what choice you make. I believe you will be able to finish what you started. And I have confidence that you will end up enjoying it. I am going to let you lay here a bit to think about it. I will be back." Devlin softly reasoned.

Adria watched as Devlin walked to her bathroom. She heard the water running. She saw him come back with a wet wash cloth in hand.

"Here baby, I am going to put the cold wash cloth on your eyes. I don't want them to swell. I know how you don't like that feeling of swollenness. Close your eyes and rest a bit. Then we will talk."

Adria closed her eyes and let Devlin put the cold rag on over her eyes. She took a deep breath, held it for a count of ten, and then let it out. What should she do? True, she did want to change and she wasn't sure how she was going to accomplish it. The two of them did create the consequences for her actions. She even suggested many of the hard punishments. They sounded like so much fun before. She just didn't realize they would be quite that painful to follow through. If she said yes to the rest of the punishment, tomorrow would be difficult. She didn't have the entire picture, but she knew that humiliation was going to be the main theme. She was afraid that Devlin would be disgusted with her. She didn't feel sexy or lovable at all.

Before she knew it, time was up. She heard Devlin's footsteps before she felt the compress removed from her eyes. She opened them and stared into his deep blue eyes. "Devlin, I want to continue. I am afraid."

"Baby, what are you afraid of? That you will be hurt? That I will physically hurt you in a permanent way? You know I wouldn't do that. We are very careful." He clarified.

"That isn't it. I am afraid that you won't love me anymore. Do you find me disgusting? Will the next step make you leave me?" Adria cried.

"Honey, don't think like that." Devlin sat on the bed and gathered Adria into a tight embrace. "I love you no matter what. This doesn't make me value you less, respect you less. Our next step isn't going to do that either. Feel how hard I am for you." Devlin pressed his erection against her right side.

"How about this, let's take a little break. I want to make to love to you. I will let you sleep and tomorrow morning, you can decide what you want to do." Devlin offered.

Adria nodded and hugged Devlin. "Now Sweetheart, don't think you can get out of punishment with tears. Remember, this will set precedence with future scenarios. If you decide we need to stop, you have to use your safe word." Devlin reminded.

"Yes, love. I remember. Thank you for giving me a breather" Adria replied.

Adria laid back in the bed as Devlin slowly removed his clothes. He removed his cuff links and dropped them into the ceramic bowl on the night stand. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt. He tossed the shirt to the side, pulled the t-shirt underneath the shirt over his head and off his body. He unbuckled his belt. He used his right hand and removed the belt in one smooth fluid motion. The belt followed his growing pile of clothes. The pants came next. Since he had already removed his socks at one point, he only need to remove his boxers. Once naked, he climbed into the bed with Adria.

He spent several minutes running his hands all over Adria smooth soft skin. He showered her neck with kisses. Stretching his entire body over hers, he leaned on his elbows. Adria looked up and whispered, "I adore you."

She watched as Devlin closed his eyes and collapsed completely on her. She felt his hard thick cock demanding for entrance into her pussy. She let her legs relax to allow a bit of entry. Devlin took advantage of the opening to position the head of his cock right at her pussy lips. He rubbed back and forth a bit to coat his cock. Adria squirmed underneath him. She smiled as she enjoyed the sudden feeling of helplessness. She couldn't move out from under him. She stuck her tongue out and lightly ran it from his right shoulder up his neck and to just under his jaw line.

Devlin groaned and thrust into her. He only made it half way in on first thrust. Adria sucked in a quick breath as her head fell backwards. She closed her eyes and arched her pelvis up. Devlin pulled out a bit and thrust completely in.

"Oh god. You are too big. You aren't fitting in!" Adria complained. The pain of the sudden thrust felt so good. She loved the too tight feeling. She could tell that Devlin did not fit all of himself in yet. He hadn't hit her cervix yet. She relaxed her hips down to the bed and then thrust back up towards him. She heard Devlin slowly suck in his air through clenched teeth. The tightening in her belly started to intensify. As Devlin stroked in and out, Adria felt the waves of pleasure roll out to her extremities. Her clit started to throb hard. She felt herself rising up towards the first plateau of pleasure. Her nipples hardened while the areolas puckered up in delight.

Adria moaned as she felt teeth graze her right nipple. As the lips clamped down hard on the nipple, she felt Devlin's tongue licking quickly. The left nipple was not left alone. Devlin's right hand pinched and rolled the nipple between the index finger and thumb. She rose past the first plateau when teeth bit down on her right nipple and her left nipple was pulled up vigorously.

Adria felt her pussy lubricated more as she became more excited. Her pussy loosed up enough for Devlin to begin pumping into her harder and nailing her cervix. The pleasure derived from the painful battering for her cervix caused her to start breathing erratically. Devlin showed no mercy as he pounded her furiously. Adria met each thrust in with a push of her hips smacking his hips. As Devlin exited out, she squeezed her cunt to make a tighter seal. She smiled as she heard Devlin's moan of pleasure.

Devlin used his free left hand to grab both of Adria's wrists and hold them down high above her head. The sudden lost of mobility was too much for her. It kicked her right over the cliff. Adria screamed as her body seized up. Her arms and legs flailed against Devlin as shockwaves of pleasure roared through her. As her body exploding, her pussy quivered and uncontrollably convulsed around his dick. Adria head rolled to the side, lips slightly opened in delight. Devlin had already pulled out of her as she let herself be flipped over onto her stomach.

Pillows were placed under her hips as she was made to elevate her hips and rest on her knees and elbows. Her face fell into the mattress as her arms were pulled behind her. Her wrists crossed as Devlin tightly bound her down. She felt his cock positioned right at her cunt. After an orgasm, she was too sensitive. She didn't want him to enter in again, yet she relented.

Devlin plunged in to the hilt. She felt his balls slap hard against her clit. Hmm she thought. His balls were still hanging low. This meant that he wasn't ready to cum yet. Adria enjoyed the rough ride as his little pony. She started to climb back up towards an orgasm. She lost track of time as she grunted, sweat and moaned into the mattress. She tried to pull her hands free so that she could have more leverage. Instead, she was held down tight and could only flip her head from right to left. Her weight was distributed between her knees and her shoulders. She suddenly notice a lack of attention to her clit. His balls were no longer hanging down. If they had risen up into his body, then he was close to cumming. As Adria tried to flip her head back to the right, she couldn't due to the hand hold her head in place via her hair. Devlin's free hand was now keeping her from moving at all. This of course only made her hotter and closer to her next orgasm.

Adria closed her eyes in anticipation for the next orgasm. She protested as her pussy was bereft of his throbbing penis. "Oh my god, not there!" Adria screamed. Orgasm denied, pain burst through her as Devlin's dick shoved into her ass.

"Oh yes, here I cum!" Devlin shouted. He pumped in and out slowly to intensify and drag out the pleasurable sensation. Adria tried to hold still as Devlin pummeled her much abused asshole. She felt the hot cum shoot in as Devlin yelled. "Oh baby, that's it. Take Daddy's cum. Be the good little girl and take your medicine." He let go over her hair and slapped her right ass check several times as he finished cumming in her ass.

"Who's your Daddy, Baby? Remember that for tomorrow." Devlin hinted.