Cleo's Fall Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How she wished Mike would come back right now. She'd make him want her. Despite the long bath, her pussy lips still felt distended, her crotch damp and sticky. She shook her head wistfully. She knew what she really needed, and it wasn't Mike. It was Ralph again - and soon.

"My, my, my," the craggy voice came from behind her. Startled, she glanced up to see Mike's aging father standing near her open bedroom door. She was sure she'd closed it. He was wearing baggy trousers and a torn undershirt that showed a thick mat of gray hair under it. His flabby belly hung over his belt, and the gray three-day old beard indicated he was in bad need of a shave. The sight sickened her. She went back to her task.

"What do you want, Tom? I have to get ready and go shopping if we're to have any food in the house over the weekend."

At one time, she supposed Tom had been a handsome man. He'd let himself go in later years, had bad teeth and was now just old and disgusting. The years had taken their toll and even though he was a big man at one time, he was going bald and now sported a large beer belly.

"Just thought you might need a little company, daughter," he said, grinning amicably.

Something about his tone made her glance up again. This time she gasped loudly. Tom had his cock out and was slowly stroking it as he watched her reaction. She gasped. It was huge, but bent and knobby, with deep blue veins. Uncircumcised, its foreskin pulled back to expose the large mushroom crown, it was inflamed by the blood pounding through it. A silver droplet hung precariously at its tip.

She jumped up, dropping the hairdryer. "Are you mad? Get out of here before I call Mike!"

He smirked. "Why? You've been in there rubbing your pretty little snatch for the past two weeks now. A little cocky might do you some good."

"Get out! I mean it, Tom! Right now, you repulsive old man!"

He laughed again, and then got serious. "Maybe I am a dirty old man, daughter, but I got a big cock and that's what you need right now. Besides, who's gonna know?"

"Damn you. You've been spying on me. You drilled that hole in the bathroom ceiling, didn't you?" Cleo tried staring him down, but his return glare forced her eyes downward. Unable to meet his hard stare, she locked her eyes on his throbbing cock instead. It looked much the same as that big man Ralph had brought to her hotel room their last night in Chicago. Remembering it vividly, she felt her face flaming.

"Please go, Tom," she whispered. "We'll keep this between ourselves. Just go away." She couldn't seem to force her eyes away from Tom's rampant cock. The liquid drop forming at its tip had gotten larger. Without realizing it, she licked her dry lips.

Tom slowly stroked it, pulling the foreskin back and forth over its thick head. "Think how nice this would feel sliding into your wet little pussy, daughter. We both know it's wet, don't we? I mean after the way you've been mistreating it in there all morning. Tell me, how do you like it? Rough? Easy? I'm betting you like it rough and hard. I'll make you beg for it after a few minutes. I may look old but I've been around sugar. Come on and admit it, you know you want it."

"Please . . ." she whispered softly. Damn her dry lips.

Tom moved closer, now only a step or two away. "Touch it, daughter," he whispered. "Just touch it and then I'll go. I promise."

"Tom, no . . . you're my husband's father. We can't . . ."

"No one will ever know, daughter. Are you gonna tell them? Hell no! Come on, touch it!" His voice had changed now. No longer soft and urging. Now, hard, demanding.

A thrill shot through her body. How did men like this know? How could they tell about her? Why couldn't she hide her feelings from these crude men? With her traitorous heart thundering inside her chest, reacting as though in a dream, she slowly reached out and grasped the rigid shaft, jerking before her - nearly swooning as she touched its smooth surface.

"There now, that wasn't so bad was it?" Tom smirked softly. "Why don't you just drop down on your knees and suck it like we both know you're going to before this is over."

He was right. Why pretend? Fighting back tears, she slid to her knees and licked the silvery drop of dew from its tip, hearing Tom's quick intake of breath. Then she simply engulfed the entire cock inside her warm mouth, holding it there, loving its taste. Even though it stung her tongue a bit and produced a slightly unwashed aroma, it was absolutely wonderful. All the days of longing and now at last a warm cock to suck, balls full of sperm to hold, a thick load of cream waiting to be swallowed - and feeling subservient again - totally worthless.

She began nibbling on the foreskin, then sucking gently on the head, then swallowing more, sucking harder. Above her, Tom was having trouble breathing. He started lubricating her mouth with pre-cum almost immediately and she mewed with lust, running her sharp nails down his bony hairy butt.

With one hand, she grasped his balls and squeezed gently, pulling them downward. Without warning, he grunted loudly and shot his load deep inside her hungry mouth, coating her palate with huge gobs of bitter-tasting sperm. It came out in lumps, like he hadn't had sex in months. She was unprepared for the copious amount that followed, and despite swallowing as fast as she could, some of it still managed to run from the corner of her mouth and down her chin, dripping onto her tits. She couldn't stop nibbling and sucking, like it was a large tit and she a starving calf.

After he'd finished unloading inside her mouth she raised her eyes once and saw him looking down at her with a somewhat detached stare, as she knelt subserviently between his legs, licking his deflating cock like a bitch dog. He wore the same demeaning smirk she'd seen on Ralph's face many times. Men were pigs and she hated them all. At last, her manipulations with tongue and lips began to have an effect on Tom again as he began to stiffen once more, blood filling his massive organ once more.

It was obvious the old man hadn't had sex in a long time. He had to finally force her mouth off his cock, pulling her to her feet and pushing her onto the bed, where he climbed between her beautifully long, widely spread legs. Her womanly scent filled the room and the air in the room, combined with her juices, felt cool on her crotch. She was ready.

He raised her hips completely off the bed with his large hands, and she shivered with delight as he blew softly against her puffy lips. The next instant, his tongue was inside her and she was clutching his head, screaming in surprise, and growing need. Her legs were stretched as widely as possible, the muscles in her firm thighs trembling with unbridled lust as she whimpered and squirmed on his thick tongue. She twisted her ass, seeking, grunting softly as she attempted to capture even more of his darting tongue.

"Give it to me you old bastard!" she groaned mindlessly. "Lick it until I cum!"

He didn't. Instead, just as she was reaching the point of no return, he climbed upward over her wantonly sprawled body and slammed most of his rampant cock into the depths of her womb. She nearly climbed the walls, screaming and moaning. It felt like a fence post inside her, banging against the very walls of her womb. She reached down and found his damp hairy groin with her fingers, gasping when she realized he was still not all the way inside her. She groaned again, her eyes rolling back in her head. There was simply no way she could take his whole cock. She hoped he killed her with it!

"Ahggg . . yes, yes, yes . . . fuck me! Hurt me. I want you to."

Then the top of her head blew off as a violent orgasm hit her. That was followed by one shattering orgasm after another, shaking her to the core, leaving her feeling like a mindless zombie. After she had come three times without let-up, he slowed down a bit and enjoyed himself as he played with her. Finally, all Cleo could do was lie motionless, nearly comatose, whimpering like a hurt animal, as they both continued to fuck mindlessly with her cumming over-and-over again for most of the long afternoon. Tom was like a sex- starved mad-man, fucking her in every possible position until nearly dark. Then without a word, he left her lying on her bed in a pool of cum, and went to his room to sleep. She slept like a baby for the first time in a week.

The next day was Saturday and when she arose, Tom was nowhere to be seen. Cleo was sore and disoriented from Tom's horrendous fucking session the previous evening, so she dressed quietly, slipping out of the house. She shopped for groceries for several hours and upon her return, still did not see Tom lurking around. That was just a well as far as she was concerned. She planned to quickly put away the food and leave again, coming back only when she knew he would be sleeping. She never wanted to see that bald, dirty old man again. Her snatch was nearly raw from the pounding he'd given her!

She also felt sick. Until she'd met her current boss, she'd only slept with Mike. Now, in just a short period of time she had fucked four other men, one of them her own step-father. She was truly sick and needed professional help. What did they call women who couldn't control themselves? Nymphos. No, not that. They fucked anybody as long it had a dick. She didn't do that. She needed repulsive, disgusting men, but only those who were controlling and ordered her to do it. That, my friend, was a sicko.

Deep in thought, unloading the groceries to the floor, she bent down, putting them in the pantry. A sound from behind startled her, but as she attempted to turn around she was held in place by very strong hands. She braced her hands on the lower shelf and tried backing up, but bumped into something hard.

"Who . . .?" she tried to say.

"Just shut up and relax, daughter."

It was Tom's rough voice and she realized he was naked - at least as far as she could see - which was from the waist down. His knobby, curved dick stood rigidly, its one eye staring back at her. Unceremoniously, he hoisted her short skirt over her back and she felt a rush of cool air on her crotch as he ripped her flimsy panties away. Frightened and angry, she looked back between her legs and saw his spinally legs, bent slightly at the knees. She could feel his flabby sweaty stomach resting on her buttocks and he was grasping her hips with his huge callused hands.

For just an instant she glimpsed his blood-gorged dick again as it withdrew for just an instant, then without warning or preparation, slammed into her soft depth. She nearly passed out from the excruciating pain. Not ready for it this time, it felt even bigger than it had the previous night. Besides, she was still tender from his constant battering.

"Ahggg! Oh god, please don't Tom. It hurts too much."

He just grunted in answer, continuing to force more of his stiff cock into her moistening depths. For several minutes the only sounds in the small kitchen were her cries of pain and Tom's grunts of satisfaction. Soon she felt his hairy groin against her bare butt and knew he was all the way inside her. Without speaking a word, he began pounding against her ass, battering her already sore pussy without pity, his hairy balls slapping against her clit. The image of two stray dogs fucking came to mind, as she endured his assault.

It didn't take long for her body to betray her. Soon, she was painting and pushing backward as she moaned softly. Seeing her response, he now slowed down, taking his time. He seemed to be relishing bringing her to the brink of orgasm time-after-time, only to stop and withdraw for a moment until their organisms subsided. Then he was at her again with a vengeance. She had to admit, for an old man he did know how to fuck, and right at this moment he was driving her out of her mind with that ugly cock.

Her hands braced on the shelf, she used it as leverage to slam her ass back against his thrusts, both of them fucking mindlessly like the two animals she'd just envisioned. She broke first, begging him for release, urging him to finish her off, whimpering as she told him she was unable to wait any longer. He grunted and slammed relentlessly into her depths, emptying his balls into her womb. Cleo came at the same time, screaming and crying, begging, wanting it as she coated his cock with her own scalding juices. Over-and-over the violent orgasm slammed through her slim body, her long legs trembling with the effort to keep standing.

As she slowly returned to her surroundings, she discovered she was resting on her hands and knees, on the cold kitchen floor. Her long blond hair had come loose, hanging over her eyes, tears streaming down her beautiful face. She was now completely conquered. She wondered if the tears were from the shame of it all, or the intense joy of what she had just experienced. Then she felt a hard probing at her puckered anus opening. Reflex made her try to pull away but strong hands still held her in place.

"Ug ... "

"Hold still daughter. You'll love this. I spotted you for an ass-slut the moment I saw you in them jeans"

She'd been through this already and realizing she had little choice in the matter, relaxed her muscles, allowing him the lewd entry of her tender anus. Yes, she probably would enjoy it, sick bitch that she was. She knew that now. Even though she might hate herself later, she realized there was little that Tom could do to her, she wouldn't totally enjoy. She loved it all, from anyone with a big cock. She was any man's slut, their whore, a willing receptacle for their spent sperm. She groaned loudly as the large head of his organ slid past her tight sphincter ring, pushing the walls of her bowels apart to make room for a cock the size of a small baseball bat.

"A woman like you would be happy to live with a cock up your ass all the time, wouldn't you little girl?" He laughed. "Make you walk funny."

She didn't answer, so he pulled back on her long hair to get her attention, and she nearly screamed her answer. "Yes, yes! Anything you say, Tom."

"Call me Daddy, little girl. I'll be your daddy. Now, beg me not to stop." He slammed into her moist bowels to emphasize his words.

She screamed from the pain in her scalp. "Yes, Daddy! Just don't stop. Please, please . . . don't stop."

"Don't you worry daughter. We ain't even begun yet. Before I'm through with you, you'll be my little fuck-toy, ready to stick your tight ass in the air anytime I come into the room. You'll find out that I can fuck all night. Tell me again, do you want it?"

"Please . . . please, Daddy. Do me hard," she whimpered, meaning it this time.

She hated that she was begging him, almost purring for him to ravage her tender asshole with his huge weapon. Then an immense overpowering pleasure took her mind as she felt him squirting into her depths - and then she just didn't care anymore.

Tired and sore in every crevice of her young aching body, Cleo made it to work on Monday with only three minutes to spare. She was relieved to discover that her boss Ralph was still out of town on another business trip. At least she wouldn't have to service him this morning. She couldn't stand the sight of another cock after the weekend she'd had. Once, a respectable young wife, she felt ruined forevermore. When she'd awoke on the tile of a kitchen floor that was still sticky with her father-in-law's cum, she finally realized she was nothing more than a deposit for men to dump themselves in. She was trapped, addicted to their abuse, and there wasn't a thing she could do about it.

Her mind drifted back to the last two days with Tom, her husband's ugly, aging old father. She had dropped him off at the airport before coming to work today. He said he'd be visiting Mike's sister for a few days in New York, but then he'd be back. She remembered his parting words about how he would have a load saved up for her in his balls, and for her to be ready for a good ass fucking when he returned. She shuddered violently, causing one of her co-workers to stare at her.

The images of her weekend were freshly etched into her mind. After he'd fucked her mindless for over an hour on the kitchen floor, he'd carried her into the bedroom, and dumped her onto her own bed. That's where they'd spent the rest of the weekend, until she'd left for the office earlier today. All pretension between them was gone now. Tom had simply moved into her bed like he belonged there and she hadn't even protested. Remembering now, she fought back a smile. It was no wonder she was so sore. That old man had been at her constantly - four, five times a night.

She'd suddenly awaken from a deep sleep to find him fucking either her mouth, her cunt, or his favorite, her tender young asshole. And yes, even though exhausted and aching, within moments he'd have her climbing the walls again screaming and begging him for it - every time.

She hated herself for doing it but it was true. She had actually begged him. Many times, when they'd finally drifted into an exhausted sleep, she'd just held his soft dick in her mouth for most of the night, savoring it. Upon awakening, she'd suddenly realize it was there and clamp down on it even more so that it would stay in place. Yes, like Ralph said, she'd live with a cock in her mouth if she could. A sickening thought, but so true. What had happened to her lately, she truly didn't know. A few short weeks ago, she'd been a loving young wife who had only made love to her gentle and faithful husband. Mike, I'm so sorry. I love you. Please forgive me.

Sitting there she knew she wasn't the same person. Now, she would take a stranger's cock up her ass as quickly as ordering a soft drink. As Ralph liked to say, she was officially an ass-slut. What was she to do? Even now, tired and sore from the weekend's non-stop sex abuse, she was soaking her flimsy panties just thinking about it. If Ralph were here and called her into his office right now, she knew she'd drop to her knees in an instant and start sucking his cock. Tears flooded her beautiful blue eyes as she hurried to the ladies restroom, where she hid inside a stall until she could stop crying. Her pussy ached with . . . What? Pain . . . need?

Help me. Someone please help me, she whispered.

12