Click

Story Info
He collars her for some mild control fun.
1.8k words
4.16
33.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justaja
Justaja
4 Followers

I added some heavy religious themes in this story for no particular reason, just something fun for my brain to toy with.

------------------------------------

Neither of them had any real previous experience with any kind of bondage short of tying up a loved one gently for a night of teasing fun. They had discussed it online in the past and she was as into the idea as he was. He said he would love to get her a collar and leash, have full range of her motion, pull her in close, have her breasts in his lap, and force her to suck his cock. Well, force is a funny word as you certainly can't force someone to do something they would do without a second thought but that's besides the point.

She had picked out a collar previously from an internet retailer and sent him the link for his perusal. He asked, "Who said you get to pick out your own collar?" She had laughed and and demurred that she was just trying to be helpful.

They had experienced so many wonderful things together that week that she had nearly forgotten that conversation. He had arrived earlier in the week in town for a training for work and they had been enjoying their time together at the hotel immensely. She awoke one morning, feeling his body already pressed tightly against her backside. She purred softly, adjusted her sports bra, and pressed gently back against him, expecting some sort of gentle reciprocation resulting perhaps in a nice long morning of love making, Not fucking, mind you, love making. That kind of intimacy you can have when the daylight is streaming in through the window and you are warm and still half asleep. You can kiss for what seems like hours, each other's hand roaming slowly over the landscape of each other's bodies.

Imagine her shock when his hands were suddenly around her neck, the smell of leather, the feeling of cold harsh metal against her flesh, and the click of her day's activities being set in stone. "Someone had been busy this morning", she thought right after "Oh my god," (atheists think in lower case deities)

He gave her leash a slight tug signaling her to roll over. He had that look in his eyes - determination, a hint of underlying, unrequited anger at nothing in particular that lets someone bring forth the kind of feeling required to power fuck someone.

Power fuck: humiliation, degradation, deprivation, aggravation, ultimate control for him leading to her salvation.

This was going to be the kind of fuck that saves one's soul, makes one have religious visions, leaves one speaking in tongues, or asking for the blessing of saints long gone.

He was already rock hard and her mouth watered at the sight of his cock. She had spent well over a year salivating over it in picture form, and the occasional web cam session but it still never failed to take her breath away. It was the right length, the right width, the perfect taste...it was heaven in her mouth and everywhere else. He wrapped the leash around his hand several times restricting her movement to little more than what was need for...well...

He held her still as he positioned himself further up in the bed, his back against the headboard, his dick inches from her mouth.

"Lick. Slow. No Hands." She leaned forward and ran the tip of her tongue up the side of his cock, stopping just below the head. She continued around as best she could, neglecting the backside as she had no ability to get at that angle without use of her hands. She kissed the base of his cock and then exhaled gently, letting her breath leave a cool line on his skin. She sucked each of his balls into her mouth gingerly, being careful to pay attention to the underside before curling her tongue and dragging it up the underside of his dick.

She listened to his breath, felt his hips shift, and watched his muscles tighten as she lavished attention on him. He suddenly yanked on her chain, taking her breath away momentarily, bringing her face up in line with his chest. "Bite." She looked up at him as she lowered her mouth towards the center of his sternum but his eyes were elsewhere and he seemed almost lost in thought. She sank her teeth into his flesh until she heard him take a sharp breath in before pulling to run her tongue along the line of teeth marks she left behind.

"Pull out your tits." She slipped her hands inside her bra and let her breasts lay against the fabric before pressing them against his side as she lean against him. He grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled her away from him, directing her head in the direction of his cock again. Her hair tangled with the leash already wrapped around her fist and she was surprised at his roughness with her, however, not unpleasantly so her pussy informed her. She leaned into his lap and lifted her tits to allow his dick to slide in between them. She placed her hands on either side of her breasts, squeezing him hard between them as she started sucking the head which just barely poked out of her cleavage. She flicked her tongue wildly around his cock as she began long, deep, stroking motions with her tits, his dick popping in and out of her mouth as she let her spit drip down the sides forming a wonderful slippery rhythm.

He was breathing hard now and she started to become aware of the continued tight rein he had on her hair. She tested her range of movement as she was beginning to become uncomfortable in this position. He seemed to sense her discomfort and smirked as he pressed her face down harder, jamming her down into her breasts, his dick forcing its way into her throat. She gagged hard and coughed as he let her pull back but only for a moment before pushing her down again. She took a deep breath in through her nose as he bucked his hips upward causing her take him further still. She coughed and felt her breath catch as he pulled her away once more. He groaned, "Fuck" and she wondered briefly if he was going to cum soon. She figured he would stop her and fuck her any moment now like he had during their previous fun with oral sex but, he kept fucking her mouth, harder and harder, her back aching from the pressure, her jaw tired and tight.

She looked up at him with a half-hearted pleading stare, "Please fuck me." He pushed her down yet again, his cock filling her mouth for what seemed like the hundredth time.

"If you do well enough I may let you fuck me later, but for now..." as he motioned his head in the direction of his lap. She breathed in deeply wondering how he had lasted this long as her previous blow jobs had left him balls deep in her within minutes. She took him between her lips, sucking her cheeks in hard as she watched him out of the corner of her eye. She was working her best oral tricks at this point, moaning like mad as she dragged her teeth along his erection before turning her head to bite just the way he liked, right in the middle. She watched him pacing his breaths, his eyes closed, his free hand clenching the sheets. He was a million miles away from her mouth at this point, making himself hold out as long as possible, all just for the power fuck.

After what felt like an hour he gasped for air, yanked her leash down hard, bringing her back to the present and came hard down her throat. She tasted the salty, sweet flavor of him flowing over her tongue, his dick throbbing between her lips, pulse after pulse of cum sliding down her throat. It has been a very long time since anyone had finished in her mouth and she struggled to keep up, trying her best to catch every drop, that promised fuck on her mind. She continued sucking gently long after he had finished. He started to soften and she let him fall from her lips with a soft wet sound. She panted, "Jesus Christ." She squirmed, wanting desperately to lay on the bed, rub her jaw, and catch her breath but his hand was still tangled in her hair and her leash pulled at her collar, straining against her throat.

She whimpered and he slid his hand down to the base of her neck, helping her up the bed to meet his lips as he kissed her deeply. His tongue exploring her mouth, his saliva mixing with her, the taste of his dick and cum still heavy and familiar to her. She nearly fainted from the sudden rush of adrenaline and her new bodily position. He let go of her neck and she collapsed against the pillows. He unhooked her leash but left the collar where it lay. He got up from the bed shakily and walked over to his carry-on bag near the corner. She stared up at the ceiling but considered that he may be planning something else evil but deliciously fun.

He walked back over to the foot of the bed and looked over her body before grabbing one ankle and tying it to a strap at the bottom of the bed. "Oh I've seen this under the mattress bondage set-up before on some kinky ass website" she mused to herself as he slipped her other ankle into the far restraint. She had to admit she was too tired to protest as her wrists found their way into a tight silicone band, leaving her hands together in prayer but her arms free...in a matter of speaking. "Mmmm, my turn?", she purred.

He crawled up on the bed and licked a long, hard lick starting at the sole of her foot, up her calf, along her inner thigh, stopping just short of her pussy. "Mmhmm....later." He said with a smile that should possibly be reserved for villains in comic books. He slid on his boxers, sat down in the chair in the corner and got into his jeans, buttoned them, slipped on a shirt and a pair of shoes and announced "I'm going to go downstairs and get breakfast, want anything?"

"Umm...can I go too?", she asked.

"No. If I let you go how will I come back here and lick your pussy as I please?"

"I'll still let you do whatever you want to my pussy, you know that."

"I'm gonna get you a muffin.", he stated matter of factly as kneeled on the bed once more, burying his face between her thighs and plunging his tongue deep into her pussy. His licked harshly along her clit just once before standing up, shivering slightly, adjusting himself, and walking out the door, closing it quietly and locking it behind him.

She gasped air so hard she thought her lungs might burst. She exhaled and yelled out "You suck!" He smiled and continued down the hallway.

Justaja
Justaja
4 Followers