A Perfect Storm

Story Info
Poor decisions leads to a wife riding a cocky futa's cock.
3k words
4.47
17.2k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
futakuma98
futakuma98
119 Followers

I love my husband. There's no doubt in my mind that we're meant to spend the rest of our days together. No man or woman could shake my devotion to James and believe me, plenty have tried. Being the jealous type myself, I've always been careful in my interactions with others. Nothing over the top or offensive, but I always made it clear that I was spoken for and that I had no interest in any extramarital affairs.

All of that is true, I swear, but what's also true is that I had sex with a coworker. I rode her in front of not only my husband, but all our friends too. She made me cum over and over again while they watched and I allowed her to spread her seed inside me. What follows is the story of how this happened, how this devoted wife committed such a sin.

~~~

My beloved and I have the pleasure of working at the same company and we were close with a number of our coworkers. They regularly visited our home for dinner, parties, sports games and the like and we did the same when one of them hosted at their own home. It was at one of these gatherings, a little party hosted by Clara and her husband, that my indiscretion occurred.

The party was to begin at seven and I was preparing, standing in only my bra and panties as I attempted to choose an appropriate dress. James came up behind and rested a hand on my bottom, giving it a little squeeze.

"Oh stop," I said playfully, but made no attempt to cease his molestation.

I knew when I heard him behind me that he would try something, he always did. And I was happy to let him. His attention made me feel good, reminded me that I was loved and desired. The day James stopped grabbing my ass was the day I'd worry for our marriage.

He lowered his head and began planting kisses on my neck. Between work and the kids, we were left too tired for sex most nights and it had been nearly a week since we'd been intimate. Going without for so long left us both feeling friskier when we did have the energy. James lifted me from the floor, tossing me onto the bed. A moment later he was on top of me, his lips pressed to mine our tongues dancing between our two mouths. His hand slipped into my panties and found my clit, rubbing little circles on it.

I turned my head to the side to see the dress I'd laid out earlier, reminding me that if we continued we'd soon be late for the party. Now, I'm not OCD, at least not in the sense that I've been diagnosed, but I don't like to be late. I turned back to James and placed my hands against his chest.

"Let's stop. We have to finish getting ready for the party."

"They won't mind if we're a little late."

"I'll mind. We can finish this later."

And just like that I'd made the first of many mistakes, I'd let James get me worked up and denied him the opportunity to satisfy me.

Lacking the time to properly choose a dress, I grabbed the one beside me and put it on. It was a more revealing option than I would have chosen otherwise, but I pressed on, beginning to apply my make up. It wouldn't hurt to show off a little cleavage anyway, I thought, James liked when I dressed a bit provocatively.

~~~

We arrived at 6:58, right on time as always and were welcomed by the hosts. Living close by and being the most concerned about timeliness, James and I were the first guests to arrive. But soon the others joined us, including, to the surprise of all but Clara, Jade. Jade was an arrogant and vulgar woman who worked in the same department as James. The two were long time rivals and there was still some animosity between the two from when James was promoted above Jade despite having joined the company after her. As for myself, the woman had made several passes at me including informing of her "huge" penis. This was despite having made my lack of interest clear the first time.

I knew Clara was no more a fan of her than I was, for similar reasons, and I had to find out why she was there.

"You invited Jade?" I whispered to her.

"She found out about the party," she said apologetically, "It was awkward. I had to invite her."

Clara was a very sweet woman, but she wasn't good at standing up for herself. I was about to respond, to tell her that she wasn't under any obligation to invite her, when I noticed Jade approaching.

"Jade! So glad you could make it," said Clara.

"Of course," she replied, looking Clara up and down, "I wouldn't miss it."

She then turned to me, making no effort to hide her staring at my chest.

"Hello Jade," I greeted her.

"Hello Diane. You're looking beautiful tonight."

"Thank you. My husband thought so too."

I wasn't outwardly rude, it wasn't in my nature to be rude to anyone, but I wasn't trying to be subtle when I brought up James either.

Jade nodded and walked away, presumably to find another woman to harass. I'll pause here for a moment to say that although I dislike Jade, she is an objectively good looking woman. She has a beautiful face and she clearly spent a lot of time in the gym. There was also a rumor that her claims of being gifted downstairs were true, but we'll get to that later.

The party was now in full swing. Clara's husband, David, was behind the bar making drinks. I indulged as I always did, asking him to make me a martini. This was perhaps my second mistake. I was already worked up from earlier and, as my husband liked to put it, I'm a horny drunk. Of course, were we only among friends that would be no issue as none of them would ever do anything inappropriate.

We all drank and chatted as the party rolled on, sipping at our drinks and getting more and more inebriated. That was all that would normally happen at these events. They were gatherings for friends to blow off steam and talk freely away from work. But apparently that wasn't interesting enough for Jade, because she had a suggestion.

"Why don't we play a game?"

"What sort of game?" asked Clara.

"Truth or dare?" she offered.

"What, are we fifteen again?" I asked.

"You're right. Why bother with truths? Adults should be able to handle a dare?"

"It could be interesting," said Clara.

I'm sure the idea would have been dismissed any other time, but we were well into the party and all of us had enough social lubrication in us to go along with it.

"So who goes first?" asked one of the men.

"We could draw from a bowl?" offered David.

"Works for me," said Jade.

David opened his cabinet and pulled down a bowl while his wife went to get some paper. All of the guests tore off a slip and wrote their name, depositing it in the bowl.

"I'll draw first," Jade volunteered, "Whoever I get can draw the next name."

The guests agreed and Jade took the bowl.

"Diane," she called.

Of course she'd get me.

"What's my dare?"

She though for a moment, "Kiss Clara."

I rolled my eyes and walked over to Clara, planting a quick peck on her cheek.

"Come on, that's not a real kiss," Jade heckled.

"You said a kiss. That was a kiss," I replied.

Jade booed, but took it no further. The dares then went around the room, all silly fun little dares, at least until the bowl went to Linda. She, like myself, had a reputation for being a horny drunk, only she was far more provocative than I. More than a few times she had to be torn away from some husband she'd cornered and began flirting with. And tonight it seemed that she was conspiring with Jade to turn our little game lewd.

"Diane," she called. "Take your panties off."

"Excuse me?"

"Take 'em off. Go commando for the rest of the night."

"Really Linda?"

"Really Diane."

I sighed and left for the bathroom, stripping my panties off and returning with them in hand. Linda smirked as I took the bowl from her.

There were a few more lewd dares as the game went on, Clara was made to jiggle her breasts, Linda had to allow one of the men to feel her up, another of the women was forced to remove her blouse. I must admit that at some point I started to get into it, to enjoy the risque turn that the game had taken. The bowl was now in the hands of one of the female guests, who had the fortune of drawing Jade.

"Strip down to your underwear," she demanded.

Always the show off, Jade didn't hesitate to comply. All eyes, including my own, watched carefully as she removed his clothes, tossing them to the side. I'll repeat here my earlier admission: though I loathe the woman, she is objectively attractive. She showed off a pair of perfect breasts and a set of chiseled abs, then turned to present a muscular back above tight, round glutes. There were even cheers from some of the women, including one's with husbands present.

Staring at Jade had gotten me hot and bothered and I briefly considered asking James to take me home, but I decided not too. I wanted to see where the party would go, what else would transpire. Another of my mistakes.

As the bowl went around, more and more participants lost clothes or were coerced into some lewd act. I'd managed to avoid most of it, save for the loss of my panties and having to let James feel me up through my dress in front of the crowd. Needless to say that didn't help quell my burning desire. And so the bowl ended up with Linda again for what would turn out to be the ultimate dare.

"Jade. Take off your panties. I want to see if you're as big as they say you are."

Jade smirked, "I'll take them off, but only if I can give a special dare to all the ladies in the room."

"Deal," said Linda without hesitation.

She looked around the room to the other women, confirming their approval. I didn't argue, but I didn't agree either. Most of the women did agree though, no doubt eager to see for themselves what she was hiding. I'll admit that I was too.

So off came the boxers and all knew: the rumors were true. She was nearly as large as my James even soft. It had a good shape to it too. She wouldn't have been out of place on a porn set.

"Nice, isn't it?" asked Jade.

There was some muttered agreement from the crowd.

"But it gets bigger than that. My dare is for the ladies to come flash me and get it hard."

This was met with disagreement from the husbands in the room, but Jade soon quieted them. He pulled a chair to the center of the room and sat down.

"The girls can do it right here. It'll be a show for all of us."

The disagreement died down quickly and Linda rushed out to be the first to show off. She lifted her shirt to reveal a pair of perky breasts, shaking them back in forth in front of Jade while the men cheered from the sidelines. But when Linda stepped to the side, no one immediately volunteered to take her place. Finally, Clara stepped up.

"I guess I'll go next," she said, "Since I'm the host."

She stood before him and did the same as Linda, lifting her shirt to allow her generous bust to bounce free. Again, all the men, and a few of the women, cheered, and Clara seemed pleased with the attention. With the ice broken, the women in the room stood one at a time to flash Jade and the crowd, showing off their boobs or ass. I waited to go last.

"Diane?" Jade called.

And here we come to my final mistake. The nail in the coffin. I should have declined. Jade was already hard, she didn't need me to flash her anyway. But all of the other women had done it and, if I'm being honest, I wanted to. I wanted the crowd to cheer for me as they'd done for the others and I wanted a closer look at Jade and her impressive member.

I bounced over to the center of the room, stopping for a moment to look down at Jade's cock before spinning around. My intention was to show her my butt, my greatest asset in my and James' opinion. But as I span I knocked over the empty beer bottle Jade had set in front of her. I barely noticed it as I lifted my dress and took a step back, right onto the bottle. The bottle rolled forward and me with it, causing me to lose my footing and fall backwards into Jade's lap and directly onto her cock.

It felt every bit as good as it looked, stretching me wide and filling every inch of my insides. The crowd gasped. I tried to stand, but was still so disoriented I ended up falling back again. It was at that point that any remaining sense left by head. I was feeling good and, after a long night of teasing, I was in desperate need of relief. I lifted myself up again, but this time when I sat back down it was intentional. I was riding Jade's cock.

I didn't care that I was doing it in front of my husband nor did I care that I was doing it in front my friends. Or, more accurately, I didn't even notice. Pure animal lust took over and the people around me faded away. Jade herself may as well have been a dildo. That I hated the woman was irrelevant. I wanted, no, needed her cock in me.

Worked up as I was, it took me less than a minute to reach my first climax. Warmth radiated from my sex, climbing up by abdomen and spreading through my whole body. All control of my voice was lost, I moaned, loud and primal. My legs buckled and I nearly collapsed, but Jade caught me. She grabbed my arms and picked up where I left off, thrusting her hips up and inside me as I came down from my peak.

"I can't believe this is happening," said someone, Clara maybe.

"Yeah," someone else, possibly Linda, agreed, "But it's fucking hot."

The sensations running through me died down to a light tingle, but were already building again as Jade used me. I'd cum once already, but that was never enough for me. Not with James and not with Jade either. I needed more.

Jade reached a hand around to grab the neck line of my dress, pulling it down and allowing my breasts to bounce free. She grabbed one, squeezing it, pawing at it, and making me moan even louder. Warm pressure built in my pussy again until it was overwhelming, once more cascading through my body and causing me to lose control.

Jade took complete control again, this time grabbing my hands and standing. That left me bent over forward, held up only by Jade's grip as she pounded me from behind. She was fast, ruthless, like an animal. She was chasing her own orgasm and would soon have it, but not before making me cum one last time. I reached my peak just before her, feeling waves of pleasure burst through me as she slammed her hips against my ass, unleashing a torrent of cum within. Jade released me and I stumbled forward and onto the floor.

"Honey? Are you okay?"

James had rushed to my side.

"What?" I asked, still deep in a haze of pleasure.

"Are you okay?" he repeated.

He began to fix my dress, pulling the neck line back over my chest as I searched for a response. Everything I'd just done came rushing to me.

"I'm sorry," I said.

James didn't respond. Without a word, he brought me to my feet and walked me out the door. The ride home was the same, silence. At home, we walked through the door which he closed behind us.

"I'm sorry," I repeated.

James, my beloved husband, stared into my eyes, searching for something.

"What happened?" he asked.

I explained everything to him, just as I have to you. It was a difficult time for both of us. How was James supposed to trust me from now on? How was I going to trust myself? We talked for hours and spent just as long, perhaps longer, in our own heads, thinking about where we should go from there. James reassured me that despite this indiscretion, he still loved me dearly and didn't want to end our marriage over it. I was grateful for that and offered to quit drinking, one of the main culprits for what had occurred. James agreed that I shouldn't drink socially, but that it wouldn't do any harm to indulge when it was just he and I.

Work was awkward, as one would expect. Thankfully almost everyone was willing to pretend it hadn't happened, at least for the time being. The one exception to that was Jade. I expected her to lord it over James, to take pride in having stolen what was rightfully her rivals. But that never came. To her credit, she did the opposite, speaking with the two of us in private and apologizing for what had happened. I assured her that it was as much my fault, if not more, than it was hers. She agreed to put it behind us and to not mention it again.

That concludes the story of the first and only time I ever cheated on my husband. That would not, however, be the last time Jade sunk her perfect cock into my married pussy. But those are stories for another time.

futakuma98
futakuma98
119 Followers