All Comments on 'Client Surprise Ch. 02'

by 40yrman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1

Should be in Gay Male

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
move

Move along your in the wrong genre and on the wrong planet loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

I think it fits right in to loving wives his wife loves him enough to share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cuckoldry is a fetish

This should be posted there.

USNRetiredUSNRetiredover 12 years ago
It Still Amazes Me

When some jerk has negative things to say and refuses to Identify Himself/Herself remaining Anonymous. Some remain Anonymous and make positive or constructive comments, but it seems most of the Anonymous comments are in the Jerk Catagory. If you don't like to read about fucking or about wife fucking or couples fucking, sucking and ass fucking, get a Bible and read that. Stay away from Literotica where there are some nasty fuck stories. I love the ones where a man will share his horny wife and enjoy watching another man making her cum and filling her with his sperm. That is why I read these stories!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 11 years ago
I agree with USNRetired

Anchors Aweigh! I don't know why some jerks read a story (remember, it's a story) about sex and then feel offended if the people in the story do something they don't like or don't do something they do like. Sex is sex. The more the merrier. I see they don't ever complain about 2 gals having sex.

Thanks, 40yrman, for your time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

my wife and I do the same things. I love watching her being fucked by other men and she certainly enjoys it. Yes, I eat the cum out of her and off of the cock when it's pulled out of her cunt. I like taking cocks up my ass and in my mouth while she's being fucked. We're both bi sexual and share whatever is available. I guess we could be classified as whore sluts. We love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
One of the worst- in the wrong category

Clearly needs to go to the gay or fetish category. This one truly sucks

cbernard3cbernard3over 2 years ago

I think the story was FANTASTICALLY erotic!! I also think that the author is very skillful. I wasn't expecting and really appreciated Pete's role. However I think two of the commenters need to move on to another category!!

Lars420Lars420almost 2 years ago

That was really hot !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous