Cliff and the Boss's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first shot took her by surprise, but instead of being angry and pulling away, she quickly sank her mouth down over my cock until her lips were hitting my balls. The second shot went right down her throat, and she just sucked harder on my cock and accepted everything I was shooting into her mouth. Finally my cock began to shrivel and she gave it one more hard suck and then sat back up.

"I'm sorry Anne, I did not mean to do that. I did not even realise it was about to happen" I almost cried in shame.

"Hush" she said as she put a finger across my lips. "It's OK, I was expecting that you would not last long, that is why I was happy when you came so quickly. Now you have gotten the first load out of the way, you will last longer the next time" she smiled.

She lay down beside me and cuddled up close to me and as she did so she moved her face closer to mine, and she kissed me gently on the lips. After a few moments her tongue pushed forward at my lips until I could taste myself on her. It was a strange, bittersweet taste, and not as revolting as I would have imagined it to be. I met her advancing tongue and we were soon going crazy with our swirling tongues. It did not take long before I felt my cock begin to stir again, and this had not escaped her either as her hand was already around my shaft.

"Good, it looks like it's true that younger guys can recover much quicker. Looks like I wont have to wait after all to give you your next new sensation" she spoke.

With that she moved herself so that she was above me, but her head was now over my cock and her pussy was directly over my mouth. I could not believe this was for real. I was not just getting to see her body naked again, but my eyes were only a few inches away from her shaved pussy. She did not try to lower her pussy to my mouth, but her mouth was soon sucking my cock to full erection again. After a few moments she raised her head.

"If you think you have had a good enough look for now, then I can lower myself and let you explore at an even closer range" she laughed.

I slowly pushed my tongue out to meet her approaching pussy lips. Once the target was met I was not sure just what to do, but decided to slowly lick around the outside like she had done before to my cock. Every time my tongue touched her 'slit' I felt her push down a little harder. I had no choice as her legs spread wider and her pussy was pushing onto my tongue. I pushed inside of her and almost straight away she clamped her thighs around my ears and I felt her spasm as a sudden rush of liquid hit my tongue. I did not know what I had done, or which part I had hit, but it was obvious from her moans that I had pleased her.

After sucking on me for a few more moments she raised herself and turned to face me. She placed one leg each side of my waist as she crouched over top of my rigid cock. Taking a hold of my shaft, she slowly aimed it for her now wide open pussy, and inserted the head into her waiting entrance. She stopped for a moment and then slowly lowered herself a little, then pulled back up. Each time she did this she sat down a little further onto my shaft, before again taking it almost out. Over and over she did this until at last she said I was now familiar and ready to feel her as deep as I could go.

The next time she was almost off me, she then lunged herself down until I felt her arse cheeks hit my balls. I thought before that nothing could feel better then her mouth around my cock, but I was wrong, this was far better. She stayed still on me, with her pussy wrapped around my cock. I could feel her inside muscles begin to tighten around me, and then they would release. This she did for maybe 30 seconds before I again felt my balls tighten, and just as I let out a moan, trying to warn her, my balls erupted once more, but this time deep into her body.

Many times I have masturbated more than once in a day, but never before have I been able to send so much cum the second time as I seemed to be this time. Burst after burst seemed to shoot out my cock and penetrate her depth. Finally after emptying my load I felt my cock wilt a little, but she did not move.

"That was nice Cliff, and this time you lasted longer than I expected you too. Looks like you may turn into a good little stud if you keep this up" she cooed.

I could not believe it, she was not disappointed that I shot again so soon, but she was actually saying how long I lasted. Or was she just trying to be nice to me? I had no way of telling for sure, but I was not interested right then either. All I knew was that I had lost my virginity in two ways, first into a woman's mouth, and then into her pussy. I was the happiest guy alive.

After what seemed like ages, but probably only 5 minutes, she slid off me and lay beside me, but as she did both our bodily fluids dripped from her pussy and landed on my now slack cock.

Quickly she placed her mouth down and began to lick it and suck it off me. Once she had me clean she said I should taste it as well, and then she placed her mouth over mine and kissed me deeply, and as she did some of our fluids went into my mouth. At the time I expected it to be disgusting, but I was surprised at the sweet taste, even though it was a bit salty. After a short time she suggested we both needed to sleep. I got up to return to my bed, but she patted the bed once again and said there was no reason for me to leave.

I quickly drifted off to sleep and had the most wonderful of dreams ever. It seemed like I was making love to her all night, and around 5am it started again, but this time I was dreaming that she was sucking me off again. As I opened my eyes and got accustomed to my whereabouts, I knew then that I was not dreaming; Anne was indeed sucking my rigid cock again.

"Good morning lover-boy!" she smiled. "Are you ready to have some more fun? I have been so hot all night, just waiting for you to wake up and make love to me again" she added.

She rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide, and then she grabbed me and pulled me closer to her. It did not take me long to get the hint, and soon I was between her legs and my cock was slowly entering her already dripping pussy. As I sank to her depth she wrapped her legs high up around my back and pulled me deeper into her. I at first had trouble adjusting to this, but soon I was puling out and re-entering her in a steady fashion. The more I pumped into her, the more she raised herself to meet my thrusts.

As I had cum twice the night before, and my bladder was full, I felt as though I could continue this all week long and not lose my load. I pounded harder and harder into her for a few moments more, before she told me to stop. I had no idea what I had done wrong until she again spoke and told me she wanted to change positions. She pushed me off her and she turned away from me, and lowering her head onto a pillow, she told me to take her from behind. I had seen this done in a porno once, and I certainly was keen to try it myself.

I placed my knees between her legs, took my cock and pushed it into the opening, and soon I was deep inside of her again. I grabbed her hips and soon I was pounding away for my life, and she was pushing her arse back to meet my every thrust. I was soon proved wrong with my beliefs, as my balls again tightened and I felt the sudden rush of my hot sperm hurrying to enter her womb. We both collapsed and almost dozed off, but a few minutes later the alarm went off, so she said we had better shower and get ready for the day ahead.

She told me to have the first shower, so I went to the bathroom. After a minute or so she also came in and got in the shower with me and began to kiss me as she grabbed the soap from me and began to wash my body. Slowly but surely she attended to every part of my body, and when she was finished she got down on her knees and took a hold of my cock.

"I must make sure that down here is all clean. Don't want to leave any sticky bits to annoy you all day, do we?" she grinned.

She took my cock into her mouth and soon she had sucked it back into life. My hands were on her head and playing with her hair as she sucked harder and harder. As soon as she had it has hard as she could, she stood up and wrapped a leg around my hip and she put her arms around my neck. I was not expecting her next movement as she somehow pushed her weight onto me and made me fall back against the wall, and as she did this she raised her other leg around my hip as well. She removed one of her hands and felt downwards until she had my cock, and she then raised it to meet her pussy.

"Cliff, fuck me again please, I need it sooo bad!" she cried.

I placed my hands down and under her arse and soon I had the motions right and I was raising and lowering her pussy on my cock. It was a new sensation, and a nice one, but also my legs were beginning to weaken. As I felt them give out a little, I let myself slide down the wall until I was sitting and she was stil implailed on my cock. I let her arse down onto the floor and as soon as she was safely there, I re-entered her and was soon pumping into her wildly. Again, it did not take me long before my sperm was shooting deep inside of her. We again washed ourselves and it was then time for us to get the workday started.

I opened the business and she went about cleaning the apartment, and at 4pm her son was taking over for the night shift. As neither of us had to work that night, she suggested we go out for a meal and a few drinks at one of the other pubs in town. As we were getting ready to go out, she could not keep her hands off me, and that had me worried. What would people think if they saw us carrying on like this around the town? But I was worrying for nothing. All the time we were out she acted as the 'proper' wife and businessperson. Not once giving any hint of what we had been up to.

We arrived back at the apartment around midnight, and as soon as we entered the bedroom she was at me like a tiger attacking its prey. My clothes were quickly on the floor and she was pushing me down onto bed.

"I have been waiting all day for you Cliff, and now you are all mine!" she growled as her mouth devoured my cock.

That night we had sex in so many different positions, and some of them I had not even known were possible. Each time I was able to hold off a bit longer before Cumming into her mouth or pussy. The last time was around 5am again, but this time when she got on her hands and knees, as I started to enter her pussy she called out to me.

"No Cliff, not that hole! I want you to fuck my arse!" she said.

"Sorry, what did you say?" I asked in a shocked voice.

"Fuck me in my arse Cliff! Barry is too big for me there, but your cock should fit just nicely" she mewed.

Being a good learner, and not wanting to disobey the 'boss' I gently prodded my cock at her little brown opening, and after a few instructions from her, I was soon entering her tightest hole. It was slow at first as she was so tight and not very moist, but soon we had a rhythm going and I was pumping my cock into her bowels. After almost 30 minutes of this I finally felt myself begin, and soon I spewed my hot sperm where I had never imagined it would ever go.

Four days later Anne was in the car and heading back to her family, and later that night Barry arrived back, just as we were closing. After the last customer was gone, we locked up and he asked if I wanted to have a drink with him. I knew that he had given me permission to fuck his wife, but I was still worried about what he would think, or say, if he knew how many times, and how many holes I had fucked.

"You look like the cat that stole the cream, Cliff!" he blurted out. "I guess Anne gave you a good innings during the week. Did you enjoy it as much as I think she did? You know I have not seen her this happy in years; you must be quite the little stud in the bedroom to make her that happy!" he added.

I did not know how to answer him, so I just smiled and said that I was happy that I was able to please her, and appreciated his trust in letting me spend time with her. My life had taken a complete turn since losing my previous job, and at 19 years of age, to be able to please a married woman of 46, and have her husband's permission; I was the luckiest guy on the earth.

"Anne wanted to ask me what your feelings are about me joining you both the next time she is here. So, how do you feel Cliff, think you can handle me seeing you fuck my wife?" he me asked directly.

"Ummm, I, ummmm, well I guess if that is what Anne wants, Barry. Sure, why not if you think it is OK?" I answered him. "But, ummm, Barry, are you talking about us just fucking her, or just me?" I added.

"Well that is all up to Anne, Cliff. I know she would like to have both of us at once, and that is not a problem to me. Is it a problem for you Cliff?" he asked.

"ummm, no, I don't think so Barry" I replied.

"That's good cliff, then it's set, next time Anne comes up here I wont go back til the next morning. We can have an early night and enjoy whatever happens" he sadi with a cheeky grin on his face. "By the way cliff, have you ever had another guy suck your cock?" he added as he laughed.

"What! You are not suggesting what I think you are Barry?" I gulped.

"Well you never knw Cliff. You never know what other fantasies Anne is liable to want to act out. Anything is possible with that woman!" he laughed.

  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot

It was great, my name is Cliff too. Heh, good story

now_and_thennow_and_thenover 18 years ago
Enjoyed

your story very much. Had a similar experience when I was younger, but not as much fun as Cliff had.

Gus AsparGus Asparover 18 years ago
great story

Very nice, very cock-hardening. Cliff's a lucky guy - and he would have been even luckier if ShamefullSusan herself was playing the part of Anne!

Shamefull_susanShamefull_susanover 18 years ago
Enjoyed

your story and wish I could have been the one to teach Cliff lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Funny and good

Thanks for the story and hope there is another chapter up soon. You wrote with some everyday humour about a sexual topic - I enjoyed it.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Neighborhood Milf Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Donna Fucks Son's Friend Bareback Donna teaches son's best friend a lesson in satisfying women.in Mature
Mom's Night In The Van His mom gets nailed by one of his good friends.in Mature
Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
More Stories