Climbing the Greasy Pole Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah flopped back, feeling faint, but realised that Jenny was going right on pleasuring her. It felt as if the woman's entire hand was inside her, and Jenny's tongue on her clit was absolutely divine. Hannah thought she probably came twice more before she finally had to groan, "Jenny, please, no more, I can't take it."

Jenny crawled back up the bed, her mouth wet with Hannah's nectar, a smile of joy on her face. Stroking her fingers teasingly through Hannah's pubes, she asked, "So, was it better than you thought?"

Hannah's throat was so sore with screaming that she could hardly speak, but she croaked, "It was...I mean I never...I couldn't have..."

Jenny giggled and whispered, "I know", then fed her fingers one by one into Hannah's mouth to lick off her own juices.

They lay for a while kissing and stroking, and finished off Hannah sucking Jenny's little boobs and stroking her fingers inside Jenny's cunt. She loved the burning warmth of another woman's pussy around her fingers, and the tightness as Jenny clamped around her as she came. At the door to the suite they shared a tender kiss, and Hannah asked if Jenny wanted her to stop seeing Martin. Jenny shook her head. "No, I think it's good for him, and for you. Just so long as you promise to see me again." Tears in her eyes, Hannah assured her that she couldn't wait. As she walked back to her own room, her legs feeling like jelly, Hannah felt simultaneously amazed and confused. Was there anyone else in history, she wondered, who at the same time had been screwing the Prime Minister and in love with the Prime Minister's wife?

12