Climbing the Ladder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said into his ear, "John and I have a game we play. Maybe you'd like to try it, Phil. We each get to pick one food out of the refrigerator we'd like to eat."

Rachel licked his neck one time. "Get creative with your choice, if you know what I mean."

Her hands slid down his body until reaching his shorts. Phil opened the door and said, "You first."

Rachel peered over his shoulder, paused for a second, and then said, "The can of whipped cream."

He felt her hand once again pressing against his cock.

"Good choice," he said. "I'll take the strawberries."

He couldn't see Rachel's smile as he pulled out the two items and closed the door, but a grin still remained when he placed them on the table and turned to Rachel.

She was already unbuttoning the top button of her top.

"We normally eat right here in the kitchen," she said, opening the second and third buttons to reveal a good bit of her tits. "On the table."

She worked her way down until the last button was done and the top hung open. Looking Phil straight in the eyes, Rachel leisurely pulled off the top and laid it on a nearby chair.

Phil walked up to her and ran his hands over the breasts, softly caressing them and feeling the nipples grow. Rachel lifted off his shirt and pulled him closer so they could kiss. It was a long, sensuous kiss without some of the frenzied lust of their first one.

When it was over, Rachel reached for the can of whipped cream and removed the lid. She shook it, grinning at Phil in the process. Then she pointed the tip at one breast and squirted out just a tiny amount onto the top of the nipple. Phil didn't need instructions. He devoured the cream and lingered for a long time on the already cleaned tit. Rachel's breasts were smaller than he was used to, but they were still firm and offered plenty of room for a whipped cream topping.

Phil's hands were now on the top of her pants, opening them and letting him see a hint of her black panties. He pushed the pants down and placed his hands on her pussy, pushing in on the panties to find the slit leading up to her clit. He felt the warmth and wetness soak through and heard Rachel's first sigh.

"Take them off, please," he said to her.

She smiled and got naked, standing back to let Phil gaze at her for a while. Then she went to him and took off his shorts and briefs, releasing the semi-erect cock she had felt earlier. A few light kisses of the tip and a couple strokes by her hand had him completely hard.

Rachel took the whipped cream and covered an inch or two in white sweetness. Then she took a strawberry from the bowl and kneeled in front of Phil.

Very deliberately, she ran the tip of the berry up the underside of Phil's cock. She let the strawberry gather some of the cream and began to spread it over the remainder of his shaft, causing it to twitch with each new area covered. Soon, the throbbing cock was swathed in a thin layer of melting cream.

Rachel laid the strawberry aside and began to lick the cock clean. When she was half done, she put it in her mouth and completed the job much to Phil's delight.

She wouldn't let him cum. Her game was just beginning and Phil was a willing player. She stood up and told him, "Now we use the table."

She pushed everything to one side and laid on her back, spreading her legs slightly to give Phil a better view.

"You have two foods at your disposal," Rachel said. "Use them wisely."

Phil was quick to grab the can and envelop Rachel's pussy in a thick layer of cream. It would take much licking to eliminate it and when Rachel saw Phil's face moving between her legs she put her head back on the table and prepared herself for the pleasure she knew was coming.

The first few seconds were just a tease of what was to follow. Rachel felt his mouth getting closer and closer. Finally, Phil was inserting his tongue into her pussy and licking the sides until she moaned loudly. He fucked her for a moment with his tongue, then came back out to finish the job of clean-up.

Rachel secretly clutched the edges of the table because she knew he wouldn't deny her the satisfaction she wanted. A second later, Phil's mouth was on her clit. His tongue stabbed at it. His lips pulled on it.

"Ohhhhh yes! Right there! Yessss!"

With her eyes closed, she missed him reaching for the strawberry she had used on him. Phil pressed it against the clit and rubbed it many times. He watched her body fall and rise, twist and turn, under the influence of the berry. He licked the juices—both hers and the berry's—from the pussy.

"Oh God, Phil! Fuck me now. Please. Fuck me!"

Phil gladly complied. His rock hard cock was in place immediately. He lifted Rachel's ass off the table with both hands and almost violently thrust the cock into her.

They both cried out when he penetrated her soaking wet hole and began to fuck her. Once they were settled into a good rhythm, Phil took the strawberry and crushed it against one of Rachel's tits until it burst. He took the remainder and spread it over the other tit. Then he started to methodically clean them both, licking and sucking on them until her nipples wanted to burst.

She screamed out with joy and begged him to fuck her harder. The table creaked with each of his thrusts.

"Yes, Phil. Just a little...oh my God. Yes. I'm...I'm almost...ahhhhhh, fuck. Yesssss!"

They came together, although they hardly noticed with the intensity of their orgasms. Phil watched the grimaces on Rachel's face and she squeezed his cock again and again to keep them both going as long as they could. Phil emptied his cock into her in a half dozen powerful spurts. He was done before her, but remained hard and fucked her until she told him to stop.

Rachel covered her face with her hands and brushed away the disheveled hair on her brow.

"Oh...my...God. That was fantastic," she sighed.

"That's a good game," Phil said with a smile. "Know any others?"

Rachel beamed as she sat up. "I'm a little messy. The continuation of THAT game is the clean-up. Come with me."

He gladly followed Rachel out of the kitchen and down the hall, watching her tight ass sway with every step. They ended up in the master bathroom, an ultra-modern space with an extended counter and dual sinks on the left, tons of closet space on that same side, and a massive walk-in shower on the right with no door and exquisite black tiling all around.

Rachel turned on the water and it flowed from the giant, round shower head above her. She adjusted the temperature as it rained down like a waterfall. Then she turned to Phil and said, "Just right. C'mon in."

The shower was half the size of Phil's entire bathroom and the two of them stood in the middle, letting the water begin the process of rinsing off the residue of their kitchen encounter. But as their bodies bumped together, they quickly embraced and kissed under the cascading water.

The dim light glistened magically off Rachel's wet body and Phil sought out all of it with his hands. He loved the intriguing blend of her body: some youthful curves mixed with mature fullness and the combination brought his cock back to life.

Rachel took a soft sponge from a shelf close at hand and poured liquid soap over it. Phil watched as she started at his shoulders and worked her way down his body. When she got to his waist, she walked around and did his back. The slightly rough texture sent chills through him and, as she reached his ass, his cock was rising even more.

Rachel did the back of his legs for a moment, then came back around to the front and moved up from his knees to his crotch. Phil's cock was pointing straight at her when she ran the sponge up the underside of it. She held it and squeezed it. The soap spilled over in large pools of bubbles and Rachel started a slow stroking that brought Phil to full erection. The sponge scraped along the shaft with just the right amount of friction and Phil groaned with delight.

"Now it's your turn," Rachel told him, abruptly handing the sponge over to Phil.

He added new soap and readily cleaned her breasts, concentrating on the nipples and bringing them to a bright pink. He took several minutes to go around her body. Then he brought the sponge up to her pussy and rubbed her harder and harder with it.

Rachel moved back until they were against the wall with Phil in front.

"Fuck, yes. Harder, Phil! On my clit."

Soap covered her pussy and flowed down her thighs as he masturbated her. Phil sucked on her tits and Rachel cried out for more.

A minute later, Phil tossed the sponge aside and replaced it with his cock. He shoved it up into her and Rachel's soapy, wet pussy made it almost impossible to tell he was inside her. He slammed her back against the wall with each thrust and Rachel hung on around his neck.

There was nothing slow about this fuck. This was pure lust. Rachel ended up with her legs around Phil's waist and him holding her up by the ass as he pounded her again and again.

Rachel came first. Phil followed and the sounds of their orgasms echoed in the dark shower. In the end, only their panting and the flowing of the water could be heard.

That's how Phil described it to me and I think he would have told me if they did anything else of interest that day. Of course, our relaying of what each other did caused us to have a wonderful night of sex and we both agreed we would do it again, but never have, in keeping with the original agreement. Rachel and John are among the best friends we still have and we'd like to keep it that way. And I did seem to get much better assignments from Rachel after that.

Chapter 4: New Neighbors

The final rung of the ladder—the one leading to an anchor's chair at my current station—was reached through a little bit of luck and lots of sacrifice on my part. Well, OK. The sacrifice part may be a bit of an exaggeration. I'd do it all over again in a minute.

A couple years ago the old people that lived next door to us moved out and we got new neighbors. The house was perfect for retired couples and newlyweds buying their first home. The new neighbors were newlyweds, thank God.

Phil and I would end up moving within a year because of my promotion. What happened in that year took me as high up the TV news ladder as I wanted to go. Here's what happened.

Carly and Bob, the new neighbors, were in their early to mid twenties. She was an overly bubbly blonde who had college cheerleader written all over her. But you didn't have to guess this. Carly was more than willing to tell you about it, whether you were interested or not. She had no other attributes, that I knew of. Phil, on the other hand, could list several, I'm sure.

Bob was an interesting dude. I pegged him as a former campus Greek president, or student body president, or leader of the student Republican party. Or all three. He was a little too perfect. He was like the middle-aged corporate CEO with the trophy wife, but he was just one year out of college. I neither trusted him nor liked him, if anybody had asked.

My curiosity in both of them would unexpectedly grow, mainly due to my inability to keep my nose out of where it doesn't belong...and my constant horniness.

The garage that was attached to Carly and Bob's house was between our house and theirs. It had a small window on the side. That little window started a chain reaction of events that had a profound effect on my career.

I liked to take walks in the evening as my favorite form of exercise. I normally walked a mile or more in the neighborhood and returned to the house either from the front or the back, depending on the route I took. That night I came in from the back.

Before going inside, I walked around to the side of the house—nearest the garage—to check the flowerbed on that side. As I turned the corner of the house I saw the tail end of Bob's car pulling into the garage and I heard the garage door going down.

The light from the garage door opener illuminated the inside of the garage, but I couldn't see anybody from the angle I had. I heard voices, though, and as I turned to walk around to the back door I heard laughing. I was only five feet from the window. To this day, I don't know what caused me to silently creep over to the side of the garage and tilt my head so I could see inside a corner of the window.

Carly and Bob were both there. Carly was stark naked. The first thought I had was, 'Phil would kill to be me right now.' My second thought was, 'I should leave.' My final thought won out: 'This could get good.'

Sure enough, Carly and Bob came together in a passionate hug and kiss. Bob had on a dress shirt, no tie, and dress pants. I watched his hands travel around his young, beautiful wife's nude body, ending up on her ass, clutching at the cheeks with a fierce desire.

Carly wasted no time in gripping Bob's crotch. She forced her palm up and down the outside of his pants until even I could see the tent his erection had formed. While she scrambled to pull down Bob's zipper, he leaned down and took one of her tits in his mouth.

Carly could barely reach him now, but she managed to pull out his cock, much to my enjoyment. He was huge. All the things I disliked Bob for seemed to fade in the presence of that porn star quality cock. She let him work over her tits for another minute or two, then she kneeled down and commenced what probably attracted her to him in the first place, back in some frat house.

I've given a few blowjobs in my life and I've actually seen a few being given by somebody else, but clearly this was an area of expertise for Carly. She attacked the cock with vigor and I rarely saw much of it outside her mouth. When she did back away for a moment, her hands filled in admirably. Then she was back on it and I saw Bob's contorted face indicate just how much he enjoyed it.

Then Carly was on her feet again, bending over the hood of the car as if on cue. Luckily, they were both facing away from me and I could watch without fear of being seen. Even better was the fact Bob didn't block my view. I watched him move behind Carly, pull her a little closer, and place the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy.

I thought he said something to her, but I couldn't make out the words. She seemed to lift her head slightly and reply. Then, without further warning, he drove his cock into her with vicious force.

This time I heard Carly, but there were no words. Just a scream. She was driven flat onto the hood and Bob began to fuck her. He took both of her wrists and pulled them back, using the arms for leverage with each thrust.

Carly pleaded for more, despite her position, and Bob urged her to cum in almost sadistic tones. Their voices rose in intensity as the fucking continued and their orgasms approached. My pussy was soaking wet but I refused to touch it out in the open. I could deal with that later. I was more enthralled with the sex in the garage.

Five minutes of rough sex climaxed with Bob pulling Carly off the hood by putting his hands on her tits and lifting. They both cried out. Carly clutched at the metal as she came. Bob hammered her harder and harder, emptying his cock into her with multiple grunts that I could hear plainly.

Carly ultimately collapsed onto the car with Bob placing his cock on top of her ass and letting the last few drops of cum cover her cheeks. Their voices were softer again. When they started to stand, I quickly retreated from the window and went inside.

It was several days—over a week, in fact—before I interacted with Carly again. We saw each other outside and she invited me into her house. She was saying how much she and Bob loved the neighborhood when I noticed a change in her expression; a sinful grin replaced her usual wide smile.

Carly said nonchalantly, "Did you enjoy the show last week?"

I looked puzzled. "What show?"

"In the garage."

I was hoping my face didn't display the shock that ran through my body. She couldn't know, I said to myself. She couldn't know.

"I'm not sure, um, what you...," I started to say.

"I knew you were watching us, Charlotte."

After a long pause, I asked, "How?"

"I saw you in a reflection on the car window," she said calmly. "Right before I bent over. I told Bob you were watching just as we started to fuck and he told me afterwards it was the best sex we've ever had, just knowing you were there. I agreed."

She waited for a response but I was unable to think of anything to say. Was I supposed to say 'You're welcome?"

"Don't be embarrassed," Carly finally said. "I meet him like that sometimes when he gets home. Usually, it's in the house but I wanted something different. You being there was so, so awesome."

I was probably blushing ten shades of red, but was happy she wasn't mad at me.

"It was really kinda by accident," I tried to explain. "I don't make a habit of doing that."

"Maybe you should."

I stared at Carly for a moment, then said, "What do you mean?"

"We absolutely loved it, Charlotte, and we never thought of doing anything like that. You know, in front of somebody else," Carly said. "But that's all Bob has talked about ever since. Maybe we could, like, include you again sometime."

For some reason, the image of Bob's huge cock came to mind and the thought of being included intrigued me.

"Define 'include me'," I said to Carly.

She hesitated, fiddled with her shorts, and said, "Bob really likes you, Charlotte. He thinks you're awfully good looking. He thought you might like to, well, you know...."

"A threesome?" I asked emphatically.

Carly winced and quickly sat upright. "It wouldn't have to be. I mean, you could decide. If you just wanted to watch again, we would be fine with that. If you...."

"I would want to take part," I said, eliminating the young woman's need to stammer through it any farther.

"Oh. That's fine," she said.

"Now I have an offer to make," I told Carly to her surprise.

Her eyes widened. "What is it?"

"I've been doing some homework and I know that Bob just got hired by Johnson Industries," I told her. "You must know there are rumors about them being bought out and moving to another state. They're the biggest employer in town and it would devastate a lot of people."

Carly listened without comment or emotion.

I continued, "Every reporter in the state wants that story, Carly. I'm no different. I'll do anything you and Bob want if he agrees to give me the information I need to break it on our station first. Anything, Carly."

I could see the wheels of her little mind turning. She said, "That would be dangerous, Charlotte. If anybody found out...."

"Nobody will find out."

I assumed, correctly, that the sex-craved girl would not immediately figure out that anybody could quickly make the connection between Bob and myself being neighbors and lay the blame on him. Besides, if I was going to be used for their deviant desires, I wanted something more out of it than Bob's cock.

"You sure?" she asked.

"I'm sure," I said. "But if it makes you or him feel better, he can have me meet secretly with another person of his choosing to relay the information."

"OK. I'll talk to him tonight," Carly said. "I'll let you know as soon as I can."

In all regards, this looked like a win-win for me. As much as the youthful couple kind of creeped me out with their Ken and Barbie looks, the idea of having sex with them interested me and the prospects of what the Johnson Industries story could do for my career certainly held my attention.

Phil was bummed he couldn't be included. But he realized a couple of facts: One, we were partners, not a married couple, and we lived our own lives in many respects. Two, there was no reason to believe he wouldn't be included in the activities at some point in the future.

Confirmation came from Carly the next day that Bob not only agreed to the plan, but was thrilled. She would talk to me again in a day or two about Bob's 'demands,' once he decided on them. Carly warned me that they might be 'unusual.' I just smiled and assured her it would take a lot to shock me.