Climbing the Ladder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking back on it now, I found it somewhat unexpected, but not unusual. Whereas I thought I would be the one asked to watch, I was, instead, the one observed.

My instructions had been to report to Carly in her house a half hour before Bob was scheduled to arrive home from work one day. I was given Carly's cheerleader outfit from college to put on, minus the panties. The top was a modified, enlarged sports bra, with the school's initials on the front. I was still in my thirties and filled it appropriately, I believed, and hopefully to Bob's satisfaction. The skirt, of course, was short and breezy without panties on.

When I was dressed, Carly led me downstairs to their finished basement.

"Bob's expecting us to be down here," Carly explained. "Just play along and do what he says and you'll be fine. I know he's REALLY been looking forward to this."

Then I stood in the center of the room and watched as Carly stripped, undoubtedly enjoying herself as she slowly removed each piece of clothing. Somehow she knew I was turned on by the unhurried unveiling of her perfect body.

Once naked, she came over to me and said softly, "He'll be here soon and he'll fuck you. But I'll be watching, Charlotte. Very enviously I'll be watching."

Her hand ran across my breasts and onto my stomach. She reached down, below the skirt, and brought her hand up to my pussy. Carly felt my dampness and smiled.

"Yes, you're going to enjoy this," she whispered.

We heard the garage door open.

"Enjoy yourself, Charlotte."

She walked over to a couch and sat facing me, crossing her legs as if it was the most natural thing in the world for us to be there.

A couple minutes later, Bob appeared at the bottom of the steps.

"I'm very glad this worked out," he said, coming over to me and eyeing me from head to toe. "I have some news for the news babe, but first there's the other end of the bargain to take care of. You see, I always wanted to do the rest of the cheerleader squad at school, but Carly had a problem with that. So tonight I get my chance with at least one of them."

I swear I could see the bulge in his pants already before he ever stood in front of me and placed his hands directly on my chest, wringing the sports bra in his hands along with my tits.

"Very nice, Charlotte," he said softly. "Very nice. Now, did Carly follow my directions?"

He put his hand on my pussy and confirmed there were no panties. But unlike Carly, Bob lingered there and sought out the source of the wetness. I felt one, and then two fingers slide inside me and I gasped as he probed me. The damp fingers then moved up to my clit and I held my breath while he rubbed it.

"Perfect. Just the way I like my girls."

He moved behind me and pulled back on my wrists until my hands touched the front of his pants. I immediately made out the hardness of his cock.

"Anytime I'm back here and you can feel that, I want you to hold me," Bob said. "In fact, I demand it. Do it now, Charlotte."

My fingers took hold of him through his pants and squeezed. God, he felt massive already and we were just starting. What would he feel like inside me? I wanted it so bad.

Bob put his hands back on my tits and I saw Carly leaning back on the couch, spreading her legs and playing with her pussy. Bob had me standing so I was looking right at her and Carly had a clear view of what he was doing to me. So I was the one being watched this time, but not so secretly.

Bob slid his fingers under my top and lifted it so that it eventually cleared my tits and gathered just under my neck. With my breasts fully exposed, he began to fondle them tenderly. Carly reached up for her own tits and simulated what Bob was doing. I saw her lips part with the first wonderful sensation she felt as she played with her nipples. I did the same when Bob rolled mine between his fingers.

I continued to grab at his cock with both hands, trying desperately to get the best grip I could on the ever-growing erection. Bob pushed it against my ass and I rubbed him harder.

Then I felt him pushing down on my skirt. I was sure it was more snug on me than on Carly, but that didn't prevent Bob from getting it over my hips. Little by little my pussy came into view for Carly and she stared at it openly, playing with her own clit the entire time. The skirt fell to my feet and I stepped out of it.

Bob's hand instantly found my pussy and he massaged my clit until I moaned out loud. Carly spread her legs wider. Now I was staring at her, and loving it.

Bob pulled off my top.

"While I undress, I think you and Carly should entertain each other," he told me. "Get between her legs, Charlotte."

I kneeled down in front of the couch with my face just inches from Carly's delicious pussy. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Bob beginning to strip. Carly alternated her glances between him and me as my head was pulled down by her hand and my mouth met her slit.

Carly may not have been the most intelligent woman I ever met, but to this day I've never tasted a sweeter pussy. I stuck my tongue inside her over and over and she responded by pulling down on my head and driving her body into me so I could reach even farther with my tongue. I moved up to her clit and sucked on it, at the same time reaching up with my hand to her tits.

"Eat me, Charlotte," Carly squealed. "Oh my God, yes. Right there!"

I licked her clit and squeezed her nipples until she squirmed on the couch and her moans grew louder. I could intermittently see Bob taking off the last of his clothes and I got a fleeting glance of the rock hard cock rising from between his legs.

I was almost disappointed when I heard Bob say, "OK, Charlotte. You guys can finish that later. Stand up, please."

Carly and I exchanged lustful smiles as I left her pussy and stood near her husband. Bob's cock was on the top of my ass, so I reached back as instructed and took a good hold of it. The blood rushed through it with such force that I could count his pulse rate if I wanted to.

He let me stroke it for a minute, then told me to turn around and face him.

"Ever since we moved in I've wanted my cock in your mouth," Bob said. "Every time I see you on TV I get hard. When Carly said she'd love to watch me fuck you, I knew this day would happen. It will be well worth telling you everything I know about Johnson just to have you one time."

He kissed me and my pussy ached for the cock that I could feel between us.

"Now suck me," he said when we were done.

I gladly got down and ran my fingers over his cock as I got settled. I kissed the cock all over. I licked it from his balls to the tip, on the top and on the bottom. I did everything except put it in my mouth for as long as I thought I could tease him without driving him crazy.

Then I spread my lips and lowered my head onto the biggest cock I'd ever seen.

"Holy shit," I heard Carly murmur behind me.

I knew from watching in the garage that Bob was used to excellent blow jobs. I just tried to duplicate Carly's effort and, even if it didn't impress him, it made an impact on her watching me take him all the way to his balls.

I sucked him for the next couple minutes, but my mind was elsewhere. I tried to imagine how he would take me and how it would feel and how loud I would get when he made me cum. I was lost in those thoughts when I heard him tell me to get up.

The moisture remaining on Bob's cock shimmered as he moved to an overstuffed chair next to the couch. He sat down and smiled at me.

"Come here, Charlotte. It's time to get serious," he said.

I never took my eyes off his cock, rising up like a steel rod in his lap. Carly shifted her position on the couch so she could see us better and settled in for the next phase.

Bob reached out both arms. "Right here, babe. I want you right here."

I carefully climbed onto the chair, straddling his legs and placing my pussy directly over his erection.

"That's it," he told me. "Whenever you're ready."

I'd been ready from the moment he got naked. My pussy was soaking wet. My clit throbbed.

His hands were on my hips as I descended onto the cock and let the head begin to spread apart the skin protecting my pussy. I closed my eyes as he penetrated me inch by inch. I couldn't muffle a gasp when the full width of his cock was forcing itself into me. Then he was in me and I literally had to take in a deep breath.

Carly had to be laughing to herself privately, knowing full well what it felt like. I thought back to how Bob had forced himself into her on the car hood and wondered how she survived with just a scream.

We began to fuck and words cannot describe the ecstasy I was in. Bob had his hands all over my tits, my ass, my legs. I leaned forward and let him suck on my tits and nipples. I repeatedly cried out at the multitude of sensations I was feeling. I tried to squeeze my pussy tighter around his cock, but there wasn't much need to do that.

"You're so good," Bob moaned. "So tight. Fuck me, Charlotte. I want to hear you cum."

Carly was frantically rubbing her clit and sliding fingers in and out of her pussy as she watched. I could hear her whimpering and felt confident she wasn't at all concerned that I had her husband's cock deep inside me.

"You enjoy being watched?" I asked Bob, leaning closer to him.

He took his mouth from my tit and said, "Love it. As long as it turns them on."

"Will you cum in me like you did Carly in the garage?"

"Yes. And very soon."

His prophetic words came true in a thunderous series of grunts, groans, and thrusts of his cock. I only had to touch my clit one time in order to join him. He held me tight as we bounced on the chair in a very long climax that I hoped would never end. Each time he entered me I thought a new orgasm would start. He poured his cum into me in a seemingly endless stream that leaked out and onto my thighs.

At some point during all that, Carly must have cum as well because when Bob and I were done and I looked over at the couch, Carly was spread out, her hair disheveled, and her eyes closed as she slouched in exhaustion.

Well, getting the inside scoop from Bob seemed almost extraneous after the sex we had. I was happy to learn from him, however, that the sale of Johnson was falling apart and the lives of thousands of people wouldn't be disrupted as everybody thought.

I went with the story immediately and the company had to finally confirm it two days later, leaving the other stations to play catch-up. It was a major, major coup for me and practically made me a hero in the city, not to mention with Rachel.

I've been an anchor ever since with the occasional reporting assignment on the foremost stories. I love what I do and, hell, who knows what might happen in the future.