Cloned Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Truth was that he really didn't want to know. He was afraid of what he might find out. At best she would turn out to be a robot and he would feel foolish and ridiculous that he couldn't recognise his own wife. It would undermine his confidence in himself. If that was the best option, then there really was nothing good that could come out of testing the hypothesis. If his wife had been turned into a robot he would feel awful, guilty and almost certainly there would be nothing they could do now.

No better by far not to open that Pandora's box. "Well maybe you're right."

"You could sell it. There must be plenty of people who would be happy for a fully working maid with limited upkeep needed." Ellie beamed a smile at him. Zak felt his cock twitch with excitement. Why should he feel any eroticism over this suggestion was beyond him, and yet he felt a powerful response coursing in his veins.

"Yes that's a good idea."

"We could put it up for auction. After all, there may be a market here and you could use your research to produce a desirable product. Just think of all those people who would pay good money for an efficient, docile maid."

"Well it would certainly fund the next stage of the research."

"Much more than that, darling, we could be rich. All that hard work you put in to the development of the robot, how lifelike it looks, how obedient it is. It would be a well-deserved reward for all your hard work. You are so clever dear."

Zak was speechless. He had a hard on and needed relief. What caused his sudden rush of passion was not clear to him, but he took hold of her and pushed her to the ground. He had his cock out in no time and sank it deep into her cunt. He pummelled her for all he was worth, he was so excited.

12