Positive Reinforcement Learning

Story Info
A magical training collar made for dogs works on Bella too.
7.8k words
4.53
390k
857
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bella was angry. Her mother had a new sugar daddy, and that creepy, leering old perv had demanded she'd go get a package for him after school today. Bella had tried to refuse, but her mom had of course taken his side and thought it was a good idea. The place was far out of her way when going home. She'd pedaled her bike in her preppy college outfit for almost an hour - out here on the backroads between the farms! - trying to find the place.

And now the guy she was going to pick up the package from was with a client, making her wait.

Wrinkling her nose, the blonde coed glanced over at the client. He was dressed like a farmer - in muddy rubber boots for god's sake! She felt so out of place in her school ensemble. She pressed down her pleated skirt, trying to make it a bit less poofy, embarrassed under the farmer's hungry gaze at her long legs. The contrast of him in a coverall and she with her milky skin bare from flared thigh-high skirt down to her cute platforms and painted toenails - Bella felt almost naked as he relentlessly devoured her with his looks.

No! She stomped a heeled foot and let go of her skirt, letting it take its natural, teasingly open shape. She didn't care about his leers. She dressed as she wanted. And she'd never be caught dead in something like what he was wearing.

She didn't have time for this crap. It was late already! She needed to get home soon, to have time to properly do her homework. She'd just started the program and didn't want to mess up immediately!

At least she'd been let into the back area with them to wait, Bella thought as she leaned back against the closed aluminum shutter door behind her. The space almost felt like a doctor's examination room with the big metal clinical table in the middle, but with the concrete floor and the metal shutter door making up one of the walls, it looked a bit too cold and industrial for that. As if the patients' comfort was unimportant. The man was inspecting the farmer's dog. Was he a veterinarian, or what? She hadn't really been paying attention to their conversation.

"You're right, the collar really seems to be working out," the possibly-a-veterinarian was saying. "She's properly attentive now. The earlier disobedience all squashed?" At the farmer's nod, he continued, "Well, yes, then we should move ahead with the implant."

"Up!" he said to the dog, patting the table. The black sheepdog obediently jumped up and sat down on the metal surface. She started panting with her tongue out her mouth, looking as ditzy and carefree as all dogs tend to do.

Bella grinned at it, trying to get back to a better mood. She wondered briefly how life was for a dog like that. The bitch looked so harebrained and eager. Focused on the man, she sat there obediently on the table, watching the little black clicker in his hand as if expecting a treat.

Bella figured it was a good life. An uncomplicated life without any planning or worries. Well, good for a bitch, of course. And maybe some women, she thought, giggling to herself. She knew she could never shrug all responsibility or control like that, give up all ambition and be a kept girl. Not the way she'd been brought up. She was going places, and she would pull her mother up with her when she broke the glass ceiling.

Well, as long as she was actually allowed the time to do her homework so she could get the grades she needed. She glanced at the guy. Hurry up!

The man had picked up some sort of device - a green, thick tube, maybe six inches long. Rounded tip on one end, a fist-sized bulge on the other. As he carried it, it was impossible to not notice that the contraption was just the right size and thickness for a dildo. The inevitable conclusion that it looked like a hard, green penis made Bella have to suppress a giggle.

The tip looked weird, though, making her pay attention and look closer. The light seemed to be bending around the tip and most of the tube, giving a lense-like effect against the things behind it. Magic, she realized! This was not a site where she would ever have expected finding sorcery or magical props - the place was as far away from the big-city Maker hotspots as you could come.

Well, not a typical veterinarian, then. Something else!

The apparently-not-a-veterinarian was priming the device now, squeezing an orange ovoid crystal about the size of two strawberries into a slot at the bulged end. The orange glow showed through the soft walls at the base of the flexible tube as the gem went in.

Suddenly, she recalled something she'd seen in biology class in high school. The insect-like green color and the egg-like shape inside the stem reminded her of an ovipositor - the egg-laying tubes insects used to deposit their eggs inside the bodies of other creatures. She scrunched her face. Was that what this thing was?

She looked closer as the man moved up behind the dog, pressed the tip of the device against the back of the dog's head. He pushed, and the tip of the prop went in, the lensing magic somehow opening the dog's skull without hurting it. The dog whimpered as the man pressed the stem all the way in until the bulge pressed against the dog's head and he squeezed down on the swelling, before quickly pulling the device back out of the dog's head. The hole closed up when the stem was removed - the lensing effect of the magic working both ways. Bella looked closely at the stem, the lack of bulge and glow at the root showing that the egg-like crystal was gone, having been pushed out inside the dog's brain. Yup, an ovipositor. Called it!

The dog seemed none the worse for wear with the foreign object in her brain. A little dizzy for a moment, but then she stood up on all fours, turned around and licked the man's face, wagging her tail. The man patted the dog's head, then handed the rest of the package the gem had been in to the farmer. "The new remote. Bitch will be as obedient as your wives, now," he said, chuckling, while he unclasped the dog's collar.

"Worth every penny!" the farmer answered with a grin as he slapped his thigh softly, making the dog move to his heel.

The not-veterinarian turned to Bella and handed her the black band. "Here, please hold this for a moment," he said. "I'll be right back."

Bella had accepted the collar in her hand before she wondered why he hadn't just put it on the table, but by then she was already holding it, and the two men had left the room towards the reception area.

"So the leggy stunner's slated for taming?" she heard the farmer ask with a chuckle. The other man hushed him, and she couldn't hear his murmured answer as both of the men left, the dog attentively at the farmer's heel.

The collar tingled in her hands, sending a good feeling up her arms. It felt nice. She wasn't as annoyed anymore.

Distracted, she stood there, holding the band. Then she realized what it was.

She'd seen the clips on the net. "The training collar challenge," or something like that. Girls, sometimes magically dolled girls, wearing collars just like this, trying to not obey what some man or boyfriend suggested off-camera, for as long as possible! The videos were generally all clips of girls nervously giggling as they found themselves doing whatever the male voices told them.

If only she'd known it felt like this - she could understand why the girls were enjoying it! She was thinking maybe next time she had a boyfriend, he could get her one of these.

The man came back. "OK, all done!" he said, holding out his hand to her. "I can take that now."

She pushed the collar to her chest and took a step back from him, her back pressing against the aluminum shutter door. She didn't want to give it up.

He tilted his head, then grinned. "Oh, I didn't realize the collar was still enabled. Sure, you can hold on to it for a little bit. Let's go to my office." He picked up the little black clicker the dog had been following with her eyes. "I guess I'll better bring the collar's remote along too, then."

He walked out the door ahead of her, waving to her as she held the black band to her chest, looking at him with big, doe-like eyes.

"Don't worry," he said. "I won't take it. Come along!"

Like a shy animal, she followed behind him through the corridor, and he waved her into his office.

"Do you mind waiting for a bit more? There is someo-something I need to check on," he said as she entered the room ahead of him.

She shook her head. She didn't mind waiting with the collar in her arms a bit more. It gave her a chance to explore this wonderful feeling.

"OK," he said with a grin at her, then left to take care of whatever he needed to do.

She put the collar to her face, explored the delightful sensation. It seemed to be a little more intense when she kept it near her head. She tried kissing it. Teased it to the side of her neck. For minutes, she caressed herself with the collar in different ways, getting more and more turned on. Briefly, she even considered slipping it under her panties.

"Hmmm, if you're enjoying it that much, maybe I should just put the thing on you properly," he said, making her jump - she hadn't realized he was right next to her. He moved quickly, and she ended up with the collar around her neck and clicked shut before she knew what happened. He was fast at that! She realized his proficiency betrayed a lot of practice with collaring human females. How often did he do things like this? Was he the male voice off-camera in some of those videos?

"There, isn't that much better?" he said, moving to sit on his desk, looking at her.

It was. Wearing the collar made Bella feel like her heart was beating faster and gave her a pleasant feeling in her belly.

"It doesn't work on males - the Maker's apparently only into females - but I've been told it's the ambient feeling of infatuation, of passionate love." He chuckled as he looked at her just standing there, an aroused blush spreading over her neck and face. "No, you're too young to be properly in love - barely eighteen, right? An innocent teenage crush."

Bella giggled anxiously, the blush deepening. He was basically calling her a child.

She couldn't care. Whatever he wanted to call this, it felt good.

The man grinned at her, shaking his head as he chuckled. "Those devious collars..." he said. "You know, eventually I'm going to need that back. It's the only one I have in store, and someone is coming in with a dog tomorrow. For now, feel free to enjoy it."

She nodded happily, enjoying the thrum. The pleasant warmth was suffusing her entire body.

She tried not to pant.

The guy made a humming sound. "You do seem to have taken to it more than most. Like you're made for this. Maybe you want to try the training mode? It will feel even better - if you work for it."

That snapped her out of it, at least partially. "What? Treat me like a bitch to be trained and conditioned to someone's every command?! I'm not an animal!"

"Your response to the collar tells me differently. Training you to dog-like obedience would be simple."

"No..."

"Well, you never know until you try," he said, and flicked a switch on the remote.

The pleasant thrum started to fade, got weaker.

She whimpered. "It's not working anymore, what did you do? Please, it's going away. Turn it back!"

"No, but I can do this," he said, pressing a button.

Bella's body suddenly flooded with ecstasy. She got lost in it for several long moments. "Oh, god, what was that..." she moaned. The feeling was still there but fading. "Do it again..."

"That's the button that gives a good girl her reward when she obeys," he said. "If you come over here and stand in front of me, I'll press it again."

Bella bit her lip, shaking her head. He was trying to train her! She was a person, not some animal! She shouldn't let him do this.

This is the collar challenge, she realized with a gasp! She held out for several seconds, then quickly tottered over and stood before him obediently. "There," she pouted, "now-"

"Good girl!" he said and pressed the button.

Bella moaned, almost lost control of her legs, with how weak in her knees she got. It was almost like an orgasm.

"Again!" she said. "Please!"

"Please, sir," he countered.

"Please... sir?" she said meekly.

He pressed the button again, just a quick, brief tap this time. She barely got a taste of the feeling before it went away.

"Lift your arms and put your hands behind your head, and I'll do it again," he said.

She did it, blushing and self-conscious, but she did it. Her blush grew stronger when she got her reward.

"Faster," he said. "Don't think, just do it as fast as you can. Or I won't press it."

She nodded, her hands still behind her head. She realized that if she obeyed faster, she would get her reward sooner too. "Yes, sir," she said, the "sir" feeling correct to her now, reminding her of the feeling after she said it the first time.

"Good girl!" he said, rewarding her with another tap, the sudden euphoria soliciting a little moan from her.

"Now arch your back!"

"Good girl! Jump!"

She tried to let her body respond without involving her brain. Fast, like pulling back a hand from something too hot, your hand having already moved back long before you realize. It wasn't important what she was doing, just that he was telling her to do it - and that he would then press that button.

"Jump again!"

In trance-like obedience, she performed.

"Good girl! You're very obedient! Take off your top and bra!"

"Very good! Hands back behind your head!"

"Jump!"

"Jump again! Keep jumping!"

"Good girl! Stop jumping. Put your hands down. Turn around."

"Bend forwards."

"Flip your skirt up and flash your panties."

"Good girl! I think you're ready."

"Stand up! Turn around!"

"On your knees."

"Kiss it."

"Good girl!"

"Now, lick!"

"Take it into your mouth! Keep licking the tip!"

"Swallow and push your head down!"

"Good girl! I will push the button every time you kiss around the root."

"Good girl, again."

"Keep bobbing."

"Faster!"

"Good. Faster, and all the way down."

"Ooh, you're a good girl! Yes... Oh, yes... Just like that. What a good girl you are."

"Keep going. Oh, yes, keep going. Good girl. Good girl!"

"So obedient... A fine coed mouth. Yes, bob your head, schoolgirl. Take it all! Good girl!"

"Stay down. Hold there. Yes, hold. Hold... Good girl! Ooooh, yeah!"

Suddenly, she found herself taking his seed down her throat, looking up at him from under half-lidded eyes, blissed out and obedient. After several shots, he pulled up into her mouth, gushed a few times - enough to give her a mouthful - then let it plop out of her mouth. He shot once more right on her nose.

Bella just panted, dazed - and with her cheeks slightly bulging from his sperm in her mouth, a cum rope dangling from her chin. She was a bit confused about how she'd gotten to here, but felt too good to worry about it.

"Swallow," he ordered.

She swallowed before he even finished the word. Feeling the spermy glob going down her gullet, she realized she actually didn't think anymore before doing what he wanted. She just indulged in the wonderful feeling he gave her when she did what she was told.

"Good girl," he said again, not even pressing the button.

Somehow the words still felt just as satisfying. But Bella was so content already it hardly even mattered. She finally admitted it to herself - this was even better than the other mode! She wished she could forever feel like this.

Even after swallowing, the taste of his cum was potent in her mouth. She'd never done anything like this before. He'd trained her to give a blowjob on command. A very submissive one! He hadn't been very gentle or caring with her. And he'd managed to make her perform unthinkingly, without her fully realizing what she was doing.

Thinking back on it had an almost dreamy character. She'd been zoned out and without a thought in her head. Just his rapid-fire commands and the quick rewards. Bella got aroused again, just thinking about it.

Was this how she'd always perform oral now that she'd been conditioned? A submissive deepthroat and swallow?

The rapture was fading, and she didn't want it to. "Train me more!" she begged, still on her knees, "You can teach me whatever you want! I'll do anything."

"I think you've had quite enough of a treat for now," he chuckled, looking down at the dazed young girl with semen on her face.

She blushed, not sure what to do with the dripping mess resting over her nose and chin. She was about to move a hand up to stroke it off, but when she started moving her arm, he shook his head no to her. She stopped obediently, bringing her hand back down to her bare thigh.

Feeling some goo dropping off her chin into her cleavage, she gasped at the sensation of cooling jizz running between her breasts and down her belly. She could only hope it wouldn't reach her cute skirt and end up as a wet spot on the blue tartan fabric. This skirt was one of her favorites!

Would it even wash off, or would there be a permanent stain? She'd never taken sperm to her face until today, so never had to consider things like this before. This was one laundry question she wouldn't feel comfortable posing to her mother, though knowing her mother's taste in men, she'd know the exact answer. Maybe, if the stain was subtle, she could keep wearing it anyway? She blushed. But what if someone saw it and figured out what it was? She really didn't want to lose this skirt.

As distracting as the cooling jizz was to her, he didn't seem to pay attention to it, content with leaving it on her.

"Stand and place yourself in the corner over there, and I'll show you something," he said. "I need to get some work done."

She did as he told her, still obeying instantly, the bliss from the training filling her head. There was a small round marble slate in the corner, and she stepped onto it, standing on the polished surface like a little statue on a pedestal.

"OK, hands behind your head again, back arched."

"Yes, just like that. Now don't move, and be silent. The collar will monitor you. If you talk or move, the effect will instantly be turned off for several seconds, before it slowly comes back. It takes a long time to get back to full effect. So be still."

She whimpered before she caught herself, and the collar immediately cut off her reward, almost before it had started. Freezing, she tried to keep her breathing calm, afraid that even a hard gasp would stop the pleasant effect. She breathed out slowly, trying to keep her chest unmoving, as the feeling started again a few seconds later, gradually increasing in power.

The way he'd posed her, she was only aware of him in the corner of her eye - the part of the room centered in her field of view didn't include his desk. She blushed, standing there like a kinky statue, in her sexy school skirt and no top, with her hands behind her head, perky tits pushed out, while he sat at his desk, mostly ignoring her. He worked at his computer, shuffled his papers. Another drop of jizz fell from her chin, almost making her jump as it hit her boob, but she managed to stop herself from moving.

He just had her standing there, displayed as a cum-smeared trophy, while he went about his business! Bella knew she should be angry with him for using her as an ornament. Though she wasn't allowed to talk, so she couldn't say anything about it. She just couldn't get herself to be annoyed anyway, the bliss thumping in her body, dominating her awareness more for every second she didn't move. The feeling made it hard to think. She struggled to focus on keeping herself from moaning, knowing the effect would reset if she breathed too hard. There was room for nothing else in her mind.

Someone rang the door. He actually took a visit from an older lady while Bella was frozen there like a trophy in the corner, messy, posed, and silent. The reward from the collar was so intense now that she was unable to pay attention, just standing there percolating in the ecstasy. The lady was his accountant?