All Comments on 'Cloned'

by WFEATHER

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MarilynmwfMarilynmwfover 19 years ago
I gave it top rating for imagination

But it could have used more buildup.

Mistress BlueMistress Blueover 19 years ago
Great Story!! When's the sequel(s)?

I loved the concept of your story and thought it to be very well written. My only complaint is that I wish it was longer. I really enjoyed reading it and hope that this story line is continued.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
it might have been better

if the clone survived it might have been more interesting.

what would she do with 2 identical husbands, keep them both? would jealousy have arisen?

or otherway the story could have been followed up - how long would she mourn for the dead 2nd identical husband? how does the death affect her libido? how was she dealing with the seeming calousness of the survivor husband?

and again - what if the clone had gone out and cheated then died - did her husband really cheat on her?

and again, what if the clone had clone - could she get gangbanged by 4-8 husbands for a night?

lotta things possible with this concept.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot

This one was great. Interesting little twist with the one clone dying, another little shocker when he wants to clone her.

Could the sex be killing them?

=) loves twins

ChimeraMirageChimeraMirageabout 17 years ago
I agree

I agree with the above statements, longer, bigger buildup, would have liked the clone to survive.

I also wish the promise of having sex with two men had been fulfilled. As written, she basically sixty-nined with her husband(s). There was little simultaneous about her experience.

Also, Andrew's violent lovemaking was a shocker, considering the character's description and that of the couple's relationship.

I don't think the telepathy angle was necessary, especially since, presumably the same thing will happen to his wife and who wants to subject someone you love to the terror that immobilized Andrew at the end there.

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
WOW

The title covers it best ... Thank you Sir

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous