All Comments on 'Close Quarters Ch. 02'

by Antonio_y_Cleopatra

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent Story

Very good writing quality. Please write another chapter - how far do the ladies push the envelope?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sexy, sexy, sexy!

Most erotic story I've read in a long, long time. It's so good it's prompted me to write my first comment!

northlandernorthlanderalmost 13 years ago
Good Writing

Friends, Eroticism,following their desires, It has it all, how long to the next logical step?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well Done

Best story I have read in a long while. Love the way the journey is progressing.

Please let the series go at least one more chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love it

there was really only one or two slips, you called Sharon Cathy once on the last page. Not a criticism though! I loved this story, I was starting to think I was a freak for wanting no swap swinging. I think that once you cross that line and break the sanctity of marriage it is hard to put the genie back in the bottle. The connections and intensity is really hot, as is the mutual respect and sharing. Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot but

disappointed that there has not yet been any mate swapping. I'll just have to use my imagination for that - first a swap with them all together - later the couples meet separately to fuck the friend's spouse - then threesomes in all possible variations - then homosexual encounters - the whole nine yards of sexual experiences! Got erect just imagining it. I need to get laid soon! I'm heading over to the swingers site to check that out.

SkinTicklerSkinTickleralmost 9 years ago
More?

As much bonding as happened between these two couples, it's clear that more adventures await. Can a foursome be far away? A week-long vacation snow-bound up in Big Bear seems inevitable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No spouse swapping, please

It makes your stories different. Swapping is cliché. This is erotic, romantic, and superb!

General_OGeneral_Oalmost 7 years ago
More

Please keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I liked... but is it Cathy or Cynthia?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
These stories are SO hit!!

Wow! What a heat built in me as I read these two stories! And so well written to convey the deep love each couple has. That’s my kind of sex! OMG!!

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrabout 2 years ago

Okay I gave you 5*again, despite the mistakes.

Who the hell is Cathy?!

And when is the next chapter coming? You know, the one where the girls get it on, spurred by their bonding?

Or will they just swap partners? Maybe save that for chapter 4?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntonio_y_Cleopatra@Antonio_y_Cleopatra
I like to read stories where there is mutual respect, trust, and affection between the characters. Some of the hottest stories occur when the characters must wrestle with trust--can they trust their partner with their most personal emotions? There is a trust divide that separa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Close Quarters Previous Part
Close Quarters Series Info