Closed Doors Ep. 08 Guest (Pt. 02)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's just sad. We are just sad."

"Don't I know it."

They swam around for another few minutes. Then Karen spoke again. "I think I'm getting the munchies," she laughed, "you hungry?"

Paul didn't realize it until she brought it up, but he was hungry. He hadn't eaten all day, and the pot just amplified that fact. "Yeah. I could eat."

"I could call for some take-out. I don't think either of us should be driving, and I don't feel like cooking, really," she suggested.

"Only if you let me pay. It's the least I can do."

"Deal."

They swam to the edge and climbed out of the pool. When they got back at their chairs, Karen leaned down and untangled her white panties from her shorts and Paul bent to pick up his jeans.

"Oh, you don't have to put anything back on if you don't want to," Karen informed him. "I'm just putting my panties on because my ass is cold." She slipped them on and they stretched snuggly over her ass cheeks and molded closely to the mound in front.

"Okay..." Paul gave a nod and tossed his jeans back onto the chair. I didn't see that coming.

"Oh, you can if you want to, I was just thinking - remember back in college and stuff," she elaborated, "just sitting around in the nude? High, comfortable?"

Paul smiled when he started recalling the memories.

Karen went on. "I just figured, we're already naked, and we're already high."

"That we are."

"And," she paused for effect with a sly grin, "I have a surprise for you. Come on."

Karen turned and started toward the house. Paul was a second or two behind her as he had stood still for a moment trying to figure out what the mentioned surprise might be, and how he should take it if it was sexual, which it seemed like it could, might, be. At this point, the night hadn't gone at all like he would've guessed it was going to.

-----

Dave Bennett slid his keycard into the slot. The electronic lock clicked and the little red LED turned green. He turned the handle, opened the door and slipped through the doorway.

Tossing his overnight bag onto the king-size bed, Dave looked the space over. It wasn't bad for a suite, especially for a Holiday Inn. But it wasn't anything compared to what he could've gotten in Charlotte, had he been telling his wife the truth about where he was going tonight. This had to do for short notice. The farthest he had gone was just the opposite side of the small city from where his house was.

Grabbing the ingredients from the little mini-bar in the corner of the shelf that held the entertainment center, he fixed himself a Jack and Coke and went to stand out on the balcony. He watched the city as it began the activity of it's night. What to do now? I don't want to sit here all night. The image of Stacy Marie earlier that afternoon with her mouth wrapped around his cock in the car popped in his mind.

She'd probably fuck me, hell, she gave me head, didn't she? We could put this room to some use. Don't get many opportunities like this, on my own for a night with no suspicion. Hell, Karen didn't even bat an eye with her sad friend there. But, Stacy Marie isn't around, and I wouldn't know how to get in touch with her without asking someone that I wouldn't want to know about it.

Dave glanced down to the avenue in front of the hotel. There were a few couples entering an upscale-looking bar across the street. Since I can't have fun with that little sex kitten, maybe I could drum up another piece of ass. I've got to fuck someone tonight. This opportunity is just too good to pass up the chance.

Drinking the last of his cocktail in one big gulp, Dave headed into the bathroom and took a shower. Dressing in a pair of black slacks and a pressed white dress shirt, he ran a comb through his dirty-blonde hair and slapped on some cologne. He made sure he had his keycard and his wallet. Upon reaching the door to leave, a thought occurred to him and he turned back to start digging through his overnight bag. He shook out a couple of Viagra into his palm and dropped them into his pants pocket. Gotta be ready. Probably should pick up some condoms. There's a gift shop downstairs. Okay, off I go.

Dave surveyed the crowd of patrons as he entered the classy drinking establishment. There was a woman sitting at the bar, alone, who he recognized, but would never have guessed he would run into here. Tonight. She was sipping on a Martini and smiling at a few guys who had not tried to hide the fact that they were stealing glances at her. But, for the moment, she wasn't with anyone, or even talking to anyone. Let's see what she's up to.

He weaved his way through the small masses of fellow drinkers and arrived next to the barstool beside the auburn-haired beauty in the snug, strapless black dress. "Hey," he said, speaking next to her ear to be heard above the din, "mind if I sit here?"

Deanna turned her head, expecting some random guy. She was surprised that it was Dave. She smiled and nodded as she took a sip of her Martini and watched Dave sit down next to her.

-----

"Okay," Karen said as she hung up the phone, "order is placed. Now, hold on, I'll be right back."

As Karen left the kitchen, Paul took a seat on a barstool at the kitchen island. Less than two minutes later, Karen returned, still in just her panties, and she sat down on the stool right next to him. She held something in her hand and when she reached out and deposited it on the countertop, Paul was looking at another joint.

"Where'd you get that?" he asked, picking it up.

"A couple of years ago I found where Jack's stash is in his old bedroom," she grinned proudly. "You up for another one?"

"Yeah. Why not?" He lit it.

-----

God, I wish he would just get it over with.

Hayley was naked, on her hands and knees on the edge of the bed. Her body rocked and her tits swished around underneath her as she was relentlessly pounded from behind by Tomas.

Kara was right. He isn't big or good. He's just like one of those monkey toys that you crank up and it just starts banging, banging, banging until he runs out. I can't believe I'm even doing this.

The four of them – Jack, Zooey, Hayley and Tomas – had sat out on the deck talking and laughing, tossing back shots and passing around a joint for a few hours after Tomas had shown up. Everybody got along pretty well. Tomas had been subtly flirting with Hayley, she noticed, and at first she just ignored it. That is, until the alcohol in her body started piling up. And watching Jack and Zooey all over each other didn't help matters either. Every time she saw one of their affection displays, her memories and imaginations flashed in her mind. She thought, 'Jack and Zooey are probably going to go in and fuck,' but in her mind she saw Jack fucking herself, like at the photoshoot and later that night when they got back from the club.

Combine that with the built-up frustration of being aroused, of being interrupted before she could cum when she tried masturbating or vibrating. She had got herself so much aroused just hadn't been able to resolve it. And she sat there, watching Jack and Zooey, talking with Tomas, and got wet.

So, even though she wasn't especially attracted to him, even though she remembered what Kara had said about him and his abilities, and even though she barely knew him, when Jack lifted a very drunk Zooey into his arms and carried her back inside and up to bed, Hayley told Tomas he could stay and hang out with her when he asked her if he should go.

It had taken a little while to get things rolling because Hayley was nervous about how to flirt or initiate anything. Tomas had seemed a little nervous and confused about what it was that seemed was happening, too. But almost an hour later, Hayley got up from her chair and climbed into a straddling position over Tomas as he sat in his chair. When she dipped her head down to kiss him, she did so intensely and Tomas wasted no time getting into the act.

Now, as he was pounding her from behind, she realized the obvious and wish she hadn't done it. But she wasn't going to stop him. She knew she wasn't going to cum from this session, but she thought she would probably have felt bad about stopping him halfway in. Hayley understood all too well about pent-up sexual energy. She had been dealing with it all day.

As her body rocked and her head hung down, out of the corner of barely open eyes, a quick change in light caught her attention. Hayley turned her head back to look towards the door. It hadn't been completely shut, and now in the inch or two crack she saw Jack standing there looking in at her. Oh my God.

When he saw she was looking at him, and they locked eyes, Jack slipped away.

-----

"You want to go grab a booth?" Dave asked Deanna once the bartender had brought him his Jack and Coke. "It's a little hard to talk up here."

"Sure," Deanna replied. She grabbed her glass and her napkin. Dave stood up from his stool and waited while she did the same. Then, like a gentleman, let her go first. Although the sight of her ass and the sway of her hips might have made it a little more self-serving than courteous.

"So what brings you here?" Dave asked as the two of them settled into the brown leather, semi-circular booth. It was a little more out of the way and thus quieter than all the activity of the bar.

"The martini's," Deanna answered, "the martini's are why I'm here. They make good ones. You? Where's Karen tonight?"

"Back home. Paul's there."

Deanna scoffed. "Figures."

"Yeah, so that's what I'm doing here. Didn't want to hang around."

"And she doesn't mind that you're out at a bar alone on a Friday night?"

This time it was Dave who scoffed. "Told her I was going to Charlotte with the guys for the night to watch a boxing match."

"But you're here."

"Yeah. I just packed an overnight bag, then got a suite across the street from here."

"Seriously?"

Dave nodded. When he did, he swore he could detect a shift in the atmosphere around them. But couldn't quite put his finger on it. "So, I heard about the divorce."

"Yeah." Deanna drained her drink in one gulp.

"Can I get you another one?" Dave glanced pointedly to the empty glass in her hand.

"Yeah," Deanna nodded. She handed him the glass.

"I'll be right back." Dave took both of their glasses and left towards the bar.

Five minutes later, when he returned with fresh drinks, Dave noticed that Deanna had shifted her seating position more towards the center, closer to where he had been sitting than where she had been sitting when he left. Alright, I'll play along. I've wanted to fuck you for a long time anyways. Ha! Could you imagine, daughter, then mother in one day.

Dave slid back to the spot he had been sitting in before and gave Deanna her drink. "So what happened, anyways?" he asked, glancing at her average sized, but well shaped tits nestled snuggly in the clingy black fabric of her dress.

"Huh?" she asked, not really having been paying attention to the question he asked. Some young college guy, one of those who had been looking at her earlier, had locked eyes with her once again. She smiled back at him, then turned her head to face Dave.

"I said, why the divorce?"

Deanna sighed and took a sip of her drink. She remembered the agreement she had made with Paul earlier about keeping the actual events to herself. "Let's just say: I caught him with another woman."

"Wow! Really?" Dave asked incredulously. "Paul?"

Deanna nodded.

"God, can't believe that. Paul...hmpf." Dave took a drink while he wrapped his head around it. "What about your daughter? Why's she out of the house?"

Deanna looked at him. "How did you know about that?"

"I gave her a ride earlier. She said you two had had a big blow-out. Later is when Paul told me about the divorce."

"Oh, well," Deanna accepted, "we'll just call that: she took his side."

Dave looked at her quizzically for a moment. There's something about those answers. Whatever.

"And since she's old enough now to begin taking care of herself," Deanna continued, "I told her she should start doing so."

"Well, you certainly don't look that upset about it. In fact, you look fantastic," Dave admired.

Deanna smiled at him. "Thank you," she said, sitting slightly straighter, her breasts sticking out slightly more. "And, I'm not. That upset. Kind of glad it finally happened actually. Long time coming."

Dave felt her leg brush ever so slightly against his under the table. Whoa. Did I just feel that? Did she mean to do that? Fuck it. Keep playing the game, Dave.

"Can I get you another drink?" he asked.

-----

The movie finished. While the end credits rolled on the screen, Karen said, "I don't know why I've never watched that before. Hayley's had the DVD for a while. It was really good." When she didn't get a response, she looked beside her on the couch to Paul.

He was asleep. Passed out from the weed. Naked as the day he was born, feet propped up on the coffee table and head laying back on the top of the couch.

This is so much like college. He never could stay awake.

Look at him. Such a bad day he's had. He didn't deserve to be humiliated like that. Forced to perform. He was doing something he probably shouldn't have been doing, but still. And Stacy Marie - how terrible she must have felt with her mom deriding her that way. All those names, forcing her to go further than she was going. She probably wasn't thinking of going that far in the first place. Masturbating her dad was probably far enough for her. And I don't really know how she came up with that idea in the first place. I knew Deanna could be sort of a bitch, but Christ, I would have never imagined this.

What would I have done, though, if I were her? Well, I know. I did nothing. Three times. Three times I saw Dave and Kara, and I did nothing. Just kept quiet. Don't cause a fuss. I couldn't really blame Kara, she might not even have been able to stop it. Dave can be that way sometimes, demanding, immovable. And him, well how could I ever bring it up? Not without causing a whole situation that nobody wants to be in. No, I just did nothing.

And poor Paul. Alienated by Deanna like that while she flaunted her sexuality around with all those guys. 'Assistants'. Ha. Two years. That's a long time.

Karen reflexively glanced down at Paul's lap. His cock lay soft, nestled between his thighs.

I feel so bad for him. I guess I can kind of see what Stacy Marie was thinking. I feel bad for him. But she was much closer to the situation. She knew more of what was going on and the way Deanna had been treating him. She watched it happen. I don't know if I could have gone the way she did, though.

Would I? A family member? If Jack was in some sort of situation or whatever, or just an ordinary day even, or me, could I do anything like that? I don't know. It seems other people do. I thought it was just Dave and Kara, an isolated, extraordinary relationship, but now...Paul, too. And Stacy Marie for that matter. With his daughter. Even if it wasn't penetration. Penetration.

Karen's mind wandered back to what Paul had mentioned earlier, in passing, about the size of her son's penis. If he was telling the truth...

As if Paul's body could tell that Karen was currently thinking about men's genetalia, he started getting an erection in his sleep. Karen watched as it grew to full and rock hard. Oh my god, he's getting hard. This is too much like college.

Karen looked his cock over for a few minutes as it lay there resting along his stomach, hard, occasionally twitching as Paul slept. I wonder what he's dreaming about.

I can't believe he hasn't had sex in two years. Two years! Just masturbation. I wonder how many times he's done that? Shit, I'm high. Karen laughed silently at herself and her thoughts.

We're a lot the same in our frustrations. I miss sex. Good sex. Dave hasn't made me cum in months. So inconsiderate. It's all about him. Fuck. I bet Paul wouldn't be like that. He'd probably be all about making sure I was pleased. He was like that in college. He made me cum all the time.

Wow. I'm high. Am I really thinking about this? Paul would probably be appreciative. I know I would after that long. It would be a nice thing to do, and I would be a nice person for doing it.

Yeah, Karen. However you want to sell it to yourself. It's just a gesture, a gift, not the rationalizing of a high and horny woman.

Can I really do it? How would I even bring it up? I don't think I could just come out and say it. Hey Paul, let's fuck. Yeah, right, I could never do that. Not after all this time. Maybe if we were back in college. It would have just been a normal thing back then.

If I was really going to do something, though, it would have to be tonight. Everybody's gone. But can I really cheat on my husband? He cheats on me. With Kara. At the very least. There might be others I don't even know about. And he clearly isn't that concerned about my sex life.

The hell with him.

At that moment, Stacy Marie and what she had done to her father that day popped back into Karen's mind. Karen took a nervous look at Paul's sleeping face. Then glanced back down to his erection. After building her courage up for a few seconds, she slowly reached over and gently wrapped her fingers around his shaft. She looked up at him. He was still asleep. Karen started to slowly stroke him.

It took nearly thirty seconds for Paul to finally wake up. He glanced down at his erection and the hand stroking it with sleepy eyes. He looked at Karen, confused, as she sat beside him on the couch in her little panties, her bare breasts lightly pressed into his side.

"Hey," he said groggily, "what's going on?"

Karen smiled at him. "I'm stroking your cock, it looks like."

Paul was still confused by what was happening, what he had woke up to, added to by how absolutely normal and ordinary sounding (like it was an everyday thing) her reply was. "Uh, why?"

"I was thinking. Then I had an idea," Karen answered. "Interested?" She gave his erection a slight squeeze as her hand continued to slowly jack him off.

"What about...Dave? I can't ruin your marriage too..."

"Dave isn't here. No one is. And he probably wouldn't care that much anyways. He doesn't really seem to anymore. We're in a boat, you and me, and I thought we could use our current circumstances to our benefit. Besides, we've had sex before, and it was always good."

"Sex? You mean you want to have sex?"

"Well, yeah, silly. Did you think I was just going to give you a hand job?"

"I haven't really been able to form many thoughts yet..."

Karen leaned in and gave him a soft peck on the lips, then backed her head away, leaving their mouths an inch apart. She opened her eyes and looked into his. The gears turning in his head as he worked out the situation were evidenced in the smoky grey of his eyes. Two seconds had worked it out and Paul quickly planted his lips firmly back on hers.

Paul's arm wrapped around Karen's back and he pulled her closer against him. Karen continued to stroke him, a little harder now, with the intensifying situation, though not faster. Their mouths quickly opened to allow their tongues to search out each other.

After a minute or two of their passionate, wanton kiss, Karen ended it with a sweet grin. She scooted her hips around on the couch, leaned her body down and slid her mouth down over his cock.