Closed Doors Ep. 08 Guest (Pt. 02)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit, Karen," Paul groaned immediately, feeling her hot, slippery mouth slip around the head of his cock. Oh shit, if I hadn't already cum today...I would have just lost it.

Karen moaned around the erection she was bobbing her mouth on in acknowledgement to his pleasured grunts.

It had been a long time, some twenty years, since the last time they were in this particular situation, naked on a couch with his cock deep in her mouth, but suddenly, instantly, they were there together. Like no time had gone by. Like it was just yesterday since she had sucked his cock. She doubled her speed, letting his cock ravage her mouth.

Karen took her hand from his shaft. The only support for the cock rapidly penetrating her mouth were the lips that were wrapped around it. The hand hovered down to Paul's balls and she gently took them in her hand and massaged them.

He always loved for me to play with his nuts. She knew that he still liked it when she felt his strong hand make contact with the soft skin of her back and slide down to her ass, a cheek of which he grasped. Firmly. Enough to elicit a sharp, short squeal as the sensation of his touch flashed through her body. We need to go somewhere else. Now. This couch isn't going to work. I'm not in college anymore. We need a bed. More comfortable. More room.

Karen took hold of Paul's cock again while she pulled her mouth from it. She sat up a little, but still had to turn her head to look up and meet his downward looking eyes. "Come on," she said.

The voluptuous brunette stood up from the couch and held her hand out to Paul. He took it and stood up, letting her lead him out of the living room. Karen stopped at the bottom of the stairs and looked up them. No. Not my bed. I just can't. Don't want to. This is not Dave. I don't want to do anything in that bed.

"Let's go out to your bed," Karen suggested/ordered.

Paul nodded in agreement/submission.

Karen turned and, still pulling him by the hand, walked to the doors that led to the patio and out to the poolhouse. As they passed the piles of their discarded clothes, Karen looked down at her nearly nude body, watching, noticing, how her breasts bounced a little as she took each solid step. They entered the door to the glass-walled building, Karen leading the way, in, almost, a run.

As soon as they got inside, Paul stopped. Karen, her hand still grasping his, was jerked back as he planted his feet in one spot, and she reached the limit of her distance from his body, sturdy in one spot. Paul spun her back around to face him, pulled her body against his and resumed the kiss they had started on the couch.

Karen, off her balance, melted against him and allowed him to hold her up. In that moment, the kiss felt perfect - skin against skin, lip against lip, tongue around tongue - and she didn't want to imagine it ending. Though she knew it would. The whole night would end. She had a marriage and a family. She shouldn't even be doing this. But there was no way she was going to stop. Not now. He was here, she was here. And no one else. Not any time soon.

He was still hard as a rock, his erection squeezed between their bodies as he held her smooth, naked skin tight against him. She felt the wetness of her wet panties, the only piece of clothing either of them were wearing, just a thin piece of white cotton, and couldn't remember the last time she had been so turned on. So aroused.

As if he was hearing her thoughts, Paul ended the kiss and helped her stand upright on her own. He kept his eyes locked on hers. "Are we really going to do this?" Please say we are.

Karen looked at him silently as she gave herself one last moment for deciding against it, then she lightly kissed his lips before she looked down at their bodies. "Yeah," she said, and looked back up into his eyes. "You in?"

Paul's arms shot out like lightning around her hips as he squatted enough to lift her up into the air. Karen squealed at the unexpected act, but had enough sense about her to wrap her legs around his waist so she wouldn't topple out of his arms. Though, she didn't expect him to let her fall, his grip around her was strong.

Paul gently, though eagerly, tossed her onto the bed. Karen landed on her back, bouncing as she laughed. He grabbed her behind both knees and pulled her towards him so that her ass rested on the edge at the foot of the low-lying bed. He dropped down to his knees between her legs and took hold of her panties at the sides. Karen smiled down her body at him and lifted her hips up, so he could pull them off.

"Oh, fuck!" she groaned in a single, heavy exhale of breath when Paul's tongue slipped into her wet quim. She loved this. It was her favorite part of sex, if she had to be honest. The thing that she liked the best - if she was forced to decide. God, I haven't had my pussy eaten in so long. Dave doesn't even try to pretend to be interested in doing it. "SHIT!" she yelled when her body lurched in reaction to Paul sucking her overly aroused clit between his lips.

Paul had had his fair share of women before he had gotten married. The circle of friends he settled into in college, which Karen was a part of too, had spent their times together and were fairly open with their relationships within the group. Everybody loved everybody, and, to their own surprise, no one ever got jealous or mad because of it. He wondered if Dave ever knew about that part of her life, if she ever told him. Paul didn't think she had, because he would have expected some sort of reaction to him by Dave, and nothing like that had ever occurred.

But Karen's pussy. He had forgotten how sweet it tasted. Paul drove his tongue as far as he could into her velvety hole and flicked the tip of it around inside her contracting walls as his nose rapidly, side to side, attacked her clit.

Paul had to snap his hands up to hold her hips down on the mattress when Karen started bouncing and flailing as she screamed wildly through an explosive orgasm. Paul was in heaven as her pussy let loose a high tide of her juices into his mouth.

He reached down when Karen had settled somewhat on the bed, moaning and panting. To make sure he was still hard, though he could feel that he was (he had been constantly ever since Karen was stroking him on the couch twenty minutes ago), Paul gave his pulsing, inflated tool a few strokes.

"Oh god, Paul," Karen said breathlessly. "Thank you. Thank you for that."

It didn't take much for Paul to detect the tone of genuine appreciation in her voice. The sort of gratitude for a long lost treasure finally being returned. She really must be having problems. Why would Dave let her be like this? That guy doesn't want anything to do with her? That's crazy. Well, Deanna didn't want me either. To hell with them. He kissed her inner thigh in response to her expression of gratitude.

He raised up into a squatting position there at the end of the bed between Karen's legs. The hand on his hard cock guided it's head to rest, with just a little pressure, at her entrance. He removed his hand from his member and joined it along with his other to lift and curl his forearms under each knee, holding them spread apart, legs bent in mid-air.

With one last look down at Karen, whose eyes showed him that in this moment she wanted nothing but to feel him inside her, he pulled her up a little by her legs and slowly, seamlessly, slid the length of his cock into her. Without stopping, or pulling back and pushing in again, Paul buried his entire cock into her pussy, forcing it to stretch around his not unremarkable girth.

Karen drew in a sharp, deep breath as she felt him fill her. Dave would just be ramming me at this point. Her neck arched up as he bottomed out, pressing his pelvis tight against her. Karen's head tilted back and with closed eyes she let out a deep, long, contented groan. She was going to have sex.

Sex. Good sex. Sex where we both get and give pleasure. I'm not just a hole to fuck. I'm here, too. And I'm, we're, having sex. And, oh god, it feels good.

Paul drew back and began sliding his shaft in and back slowly, but firmly. With purpose he worked his body to force hers to accommodate and warmly welcome his penetration. After a bit of the slow fuck, he sped up to a more normal pace when the signal (Karen looking up at him and sliding his hands onto his forearms while they held her ass up off the bed a few inches) was given to him.

Earnestly, Paul was thrusting, relishing the feeling of being enveloped in a warm, wet glove. A sensation he hadn't felt for a long time. And Karen's pussy, well, it had been even longer than that.

"Oh, yeah," Karen moaned. "Oh shit, Paul, it feels so good."

Good god, I didn't realize I would have missed her being with me this much. I never even really thought about it, remembered how good she feels. Oh, shit, yeah, she's getting into it now. Oh god, she's so good.

Karen's firm globes were bouncing rapidly, alternating from towards her face, down towards Paul, who had moved one hand, letting her left leg fall to the side and almost down onto the bed. He kept her ass held up with his other arm, though she did drop and roll sideways a bit, but that just made his cock slide and rub against new points inside her and she started moaning louder.

"Yeah, right there," Karen grunted through gritted teeth. Her back arched, her shoulders supported her on the bed as the rest of her body bent upwards. "Shit...oh..."

Paul's free fingers moved down to finger her clit, and he started pounding her a little harder. His thrusts inching her away from him on the bed, he forced her hips back to meet his thrusts, and felt Karen begin to pound against him, forcing, hard, their bodies to meet deep around his cock.

He looks so happy, working away on me. Karen started to relax her body back down, before a second orgasm tore through her. "OH FUCK PAUL!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. This was sex, she was going to, happy to, participate.

After a few more minutes of their sustained pistoning, action and reaction pounding, Karen began to sit up on the bed. It caused Paul to release her legs and pause his penetration. Karen's legs both fell onto the bed and dangled over the floor. Paul's cock sat buried, motionless, as deep as it could get inside her. Karen grabbed his face and pulled him into a kiss. As their tongues danced a passionate dance3, Karen's hands moved to wrap her arms around his neck. Paul felt her hard, dark nipples press into him as his body was pulled against her, and her large, perfectly tanned, bronzed tits pushed, squished, against him.

"Come on," Karen said in a soft whisper, "get up here on the bed. You've got to be uncomfortable." She scooted backwards after she let go of him and moved herself to the middle of the bed.

Paul felt a rush of cold as his cock slipped from her warm embrace and her juices glistening on it were hit by the sudden exposure to the open air. His hard cock hung down at an angle as he started crawling onto the mattress to join Karen.

Karen watched him crawling towards her. Seeing him on all fours like that presented her with a bit of inspiration, mixed with nostalgia. She smiled the naughtiest, playful grin at him, which was met by his questioning eyes. She raised up on her knees and spun around to face away from him. Her head hovered over the pillows at the top of the bed as she positioned herself on her hands and knees.

When she looked back over her shoulder at Paul, she saw he wasn't looking at her. Not at her eyes. His eyes were glued to the perfect, shapely ass she was presenting to him.

Paul's mouth went dry. The glistening, moist, bright pink lips puffing out of their hiding place, nestled in between the plump bubble cheeks of her tight, apple bottom ass took all his attention and held it hostage. This is the perfect woman. Why didn't I stay with her? Why did I choose to go with the bitch I chose?

It wasn't until something being said to him snapped him out of his wonderment that he was able to break his eyes away from the treasure he now sought so much. "What?" he asked, knowing that she had been saying something to him before he had realized she was speaking. He had totally missed whatever it was.

"I said," Karen laughed, totally amused by Paul and his reactions, "you always liked me on my knees, didn't you?"

"I liked you every way," he smiled back.

Karen waggled her ass at him, still grinning back over her shoulder at him. Paul scooted up on his knees behind her, and once he had guided the head of his cock into her entrance, he clamped his hands down on her hips and pushed in.

"Ohhh, yeah," Karen moaned, letting her head drop down.

Like pendulums, big fleshy pendulums, Karen's breasts swung back and forth when Paul began fucking her again. She let him choose his pace, only resisting as far as she needed to stay upright on her hands and knees. The path Paul chose was rapid, and deep.

Karen started to feel an orgasm coming into being. She pulled back upright onto just her knees and reached back to grab Paul's head and pull his lips to hers. Her heavy globes bounced now and she moved her free arm to caress them.

Paul grunted into Karen's mouth and a slight jerk pushed him a little deeper into her as he fucked his hard cock into her from behind.

"Oh!" Karen squealed, breaking the kiss in an instant as the head of the pistoning shaft brushed against her g-spot. "Fuck me. Fuck me, Paul. Like that, just like that."

Paul was nearing his own orgasm and was furiously slamming into her now. The slap of the skin on their sweaty bodies bouncing around the glass walls of their enclosure.

"Shit, Karen," he grunted in syllables that coincided with the bottoming out of each penetration. "I'm gonna cum."

He started to remove his hands, and Karen knew he was about to pull out. "No!" she screamed out, snapping her hands onto his to stop him. She pulled them up to palm her orbs and started pushing her ass back into his thrusts. "Don't stop," she panted as the first spark went off in her. "Cum in me, it's ok. Just don't stoooOOOOP!"

Paul felt Karen's hands squeeze his, clamping them down around her tits. "Oh fuck. Oh, god, yeah," he gave as expression when the first forceful blast left him. He bent over at the waist, bending Karen over too as a consequence, and pounded the remainder of his cream into her as they both wailed in ecstasy. Their bodies glued together from their thighs to their necks, they finally collapsed forward onto the bed, Karen panting on her stomach, Paul gasping on her back.

-----

Stacy Marie stood at the counter beside the refrigerator and refilled the two wine glasses in front of her. She reached into her shorts pocket and pulled out a tiny little package the size of a postage stamp. Sully should be here in about half an hour. Time to start. She opened one end of the little envelope and poured its white powder contents into one of the wine glasses, stirring it in with a finger. She picked up the glasses when she heard the door to the bathroom open and Debbie's footsteps heading back towards the living room.

"Another one?" Debbie asked jokingly as Stacy Marie handed her the tainted wine. "You trying to get me drunk?"

"Maybe," Stacy Marie teased back, "would that bother you?"

Debbie didn't answer really, just smiled and then sat down on the couch. Stacy Marie walked over and took a seat beside her.

Stacy Marie picked her cellphone up from the coffee table and started hitting some buttons, which caused Debbie to look over at her. "Just wanting to see if my dad had tried to call me," Stacy Marie explained, hoping that would be a good enough excuse. Debbie nodded and turned back to watch TV.

After a few minutes of silently watching some reality show on TV, Stacy Marie let her hand crawl over and settle into a pattern of light, elliptical brushstrokes with her fingertips across the smooth skin of Debbie's thigh where it met the bottom edge of her shorts. "You know," Stacy Marie began, with a distinctly flirtatious tone, "I had fun last night." She traced more oblongs and glanced up to see Debbie looking back at her now.

Debbie blushed a little. "Yeah, I did too. It was different – but good. I didn't expect that."

"Well, you know," Stacy Marie began, taking a cursory glance around the immediate area of the beachhouse, "we're all by ourselves again."

Debbie grinned, averting her eyes at Stacy Marie's insinuation. "Yeah, we are," she said softly, chasing the words with a downing of the remaining wine in her glass.

"Would you maybe..." Stacy Marie started in a smooth, sultry voice while her fingertips disappeared just inside the cuff of Debbie's shorts and to the inside of Debbie's warm thigh, "...maybe want to have some more? Fun, I mean?"