All Comments on 'Closer Ch. 06'

by FatalCharm

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
LilMami07LilMami07over 14 years ago
YAY!!!

I'm first? Hell yea!!!! Anyway, FatalCharm, I've waited for this chapter and I'm so glad you put it up!!! I love it...I love the characters, the plot...Hell, I love you too!!! Thanks. You rock!!

theonlinestalkertheonlinestalkerover 14 years ago
FINALLY!!!!!

I just wanted to say...AMAZING! I'll have to admit i was very suprised when Mackenzie started kissing Marcie. And very much angry when the bitch Erin made a move on Justin and he kissed her back. But then you made me happy and had him stop...so yay! so please hurry back with the next story. I want to know what happens. I get inspiration from writers like you! :)

fluerfluerover 14 years ago
Kim's Mom

What the fuck is wrong with Shawnee? You would think her mothering instict would kick in. This man has tried to pimp her child and rape her; and she continues to welcome him with open arms. As far as I'm concern Shawnee's a lost cause. Kim needs to get away from her permanently. Her mother is toxic.

jlly16jlly16over 14 years ago
A Good end to a well thought out story.

This story was just as true to life as you could get. All the realistic elements were there. It made you root for Kim and Justin even more. A great story, Can't wait for your next gem of a read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome

Please don't let this be the end of this story. I need more!!

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Like where the Story

is going cant wait to see what comes up next Mackenzie sticking her Nose in Justin & Kim having an unexpected Child .. Kims Mom Dying at the Hands of Reaper?

pmpktypmpktyover 14 years ago
great

I loved it. I was also shocked by the Mackenzie thing. I'm so glad he didn't have sex with Erin and he was lucky that she eventually believed and forgave him. This story is almost like real life, something that would actually happen. I look forward to more

lonelyangel22lonelyangel22over 14 years ago
It Was...

Great chapter!! :) Happy Mackenzie has moved on and is happy with someone who wants her back and really glad that she slapped him because he deserved it! But Kim should've stabbed Reaper, I mean her mom finally stood up for her and yelled at him the least she could've done while he was trying to kill said mother was stab he crazy ass!! Can't waiting for the next chapter!! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
BEAUTIFUL

BEAUTIFULLY WELL WRITTEN STORY!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great

Thanks for another great update. I'm glad that Justin held back and didn't have sex with Erin. I could understand how Kim would be angry and upset with the knowledge of what almost happened. So happy the bab is finally born and things are better for Justin and Kim. Hope you update again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
YEAH!!!!!!

I enjoy this story. It was wonderful heartfelt amazing hot sweet loving story. You did brilliant job with grammar and spelling not too many mistake. The plot was wonderful and characters was amazing. You out did yourself and I hope to read more from you. Good luck YOU did fantastic job. You are amazing talent writer!!!!!!

darkfaerdarkfaerover 14 years ago
YEAH!!!!!!

I enjoy this story. It was wonderful heartfelt amazing hot sweet loving story. You did brilliant job with grammar and spelling not too many mistake. The plot was wonderful and characters was amazing. You out did yourself and I hope to read more from you. Good luck YOU did fantastic job. You are amazing talent writer!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome

So glad Justin stopped and didnt sleep with Erin. So glad Mac changed he deserved the slap she gave him., Mac told him Erin was after him. I hope Justin Learned his lesson. I love this story and the characters. Thanks for updating I hope to read more real soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved it

i loved how they are evolving as a couple with real life situations. I loved the fact that Justin stopped himself. I am wondering if you are going to continue the story or was this the end.

Avidreader99Avidreader99over 14 years ago
I remember reading this story

But I never continued it until now, this was great!

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 14 years ago
finally!!!

Wow! you took your sweet time writing the next chapter. please if you will not finish this yet... please write fast. :)

keep the loyalty between the 2 will you please...no cheating. hehehehe. :)

can't wait to read ur other stories. keep on writing Taryn. :)

honeybreehoneybreeabout 14 years ago
Wonderful Chapter

Love this story so very much...your a great writer so keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
One of the best...

One of the bet interracial stories I have read in a while! :) this actually reminds me of my brothers best friend (as Justin) keep up the great work & good luck on your next story hopefully I'll be reading it!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Blessings

that they made up and are able to be there as a full family with Steve's mother finally accepting his wife-due to the baby I believe?

It was a nice read, especially when they came together and talked it out, then worked it out realizing that all things are worth fighting for-if you want it bad enough~~~

phoenixeyephoenixeyeover 12 years ago
Disappointed !!!

I loved this story even though they were acting like jerks to each other at some points... But when "tipsy-Justin" fooled around with another girl, that was out of line for me. Being tipsy I would understand if he didn't shrug her off from kissing him (but only in the beginning!). However kissing her back, caressing her because his fuckin' claws have a mind of their own, GOING WITH HER TO A ROOM... Smacking her ass playfully and pinching her nipples while making out... Fuck him, tipsy or not!!! Yes, he didn't fuck her but there's no excuse and I'm really disappointed by the story. Because the girl doesn't get what she deserves. I know I may be harsh but my opinion is that she shouldn't forgive Justine just like that... :(

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago
Yah!!!

Great ending!!!

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 10 years ago
"He's nervous? I'm the one who has to push this baby out of my hoo-ha"!

Frickin' hilarious line that had me cracking up for ages! Classic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

She declined a scholarship from Berkley to pay her mom's rent?! WTF! And then she wants to be a nurse?! That's not how you get out of poverty. Geez, at that rate she'd never be completely independent. She'll be worrying about bills all her life. I have a great respect for nurses and have family members who were in the occupation, but they eventually left because it's such a hard job with not enough economic reward. You can't retire peacefully on your own money. If this girl was thinking straight she'd try for pre-med. Yeah, medecine is gruelling, but at least she could set up her own practice and always be employable. But I'm so exasperated by how she always aims low.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous