Closer Than Six Degrees

Story Info
The female cast of Six Degrees deepen their friendship.
6.6k words
19.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celebs: Shiri Appleby, Erika Christensen, Deborah Craig, Hope Davis, Jill Flint, Carey Lowell, Bridget Moynahan.

Codes: FF, FF+, oral, toys, celeb, interracial, orgy, preg.

Disclaimer and Notes: This story is meant as a fanfic tribute to the dearly departed ABC serial drama Six Degrees (if you missed it, check out the online episodes at ABC's website, the show rocked) and its female cast. I am not connected to them in any way other than being a fan. I draw no financial profit from creating this story. It may feature characters based on real people, but as far as the writer knows it is fiction and not meant to be taken as a story of real events. Please note that it contains sexual situations starring seven super-hot women, so if you are under age 18 or offended by that sort of thing, I firmly request you stop reading now. No harm or offense to anyone is intended by this story. I apologize in advance if such is nonetheless found.

This story also marks my return to writing erotic celebrity fanfiction after a six month absence. I'm back because I want to be back. Hope you the reader are pleased to see me back. Commentary on my work is as always appreciated. That said, on with the show!

*****************

Closer Than Six Degrees.

March 2007. New York, NY.

Shiri Appleby stirred the ice in her glass with an elegant finger, picked out a cube and looked at it, then dropped it back. "They're late," she sighed, looking at the other two women sitting with her in the hotel suite and shaking her head.

"They'll be here," Erika Christensen said, running a hand through her dyed hair. "And if not, we can always have fun without them." The buxom redhead looked at the willowy brunettes to either side of her and licked her lips.

"Let's give them a few more minutes," Bridget Moynahan said, nervously adjusting one of the straps on her black dress. Her icy eyes gave Erika a calm expression. "We don't want them interrupting us if we start early. I know Hope's into what we have planned, but I don't know about the others."

"Right," Erika agreed. You never could tell how women would react to being invited to a lesbian orgy, which was why they had not told most of their absent guests that they had been invited to one. Hope Davis was aware of the plan, but as far as Jill Flint, Carey Lowell, and Deborah Craig knew, this was just a girls' get-together to gossip and bid adieu to their relationship as cast members on the ABC drama Six Degrees. The show had come from an intriguing concept, the idea that every person in the world was connected through six others or less. It had entertained its audiences greatly with its intertwined yet seperate stories. Then it was dumped by the network for low ratings after only half a season. Many episodes remained unaired, and though they would be released in some format as their contracts promised, the actresses all knew the show was over.

We could have probably gotten a second season on the CW, Erika thought, but not here, not now. Oh well. I'll miss this show. I'll miss my friends too. I haven't seen Shiri at all since Swimfan, when it took her little more than a deep tongue kiss once she got me alone and the words "Katherine Heigl says hi" to get us licking each other's pussies. I missed her so much since the film wrapped, and when she got cast on Six Degrees, I was so glad. It didn't take us long to get back together and teach each other some new tricks. She became my third female co-star lover on the show, after Bridget and Hope. Hope got to be close friends with both Bridget and me, thanks to our characters also being close, and from there we quickly became lovers. Hope's been having sleepovers with Mira Sorvino and other girls since adolesence, Bridget was part of Sex and the City and Coyote Ugly- they've both had lots of women before.

Erika smiled, recalling the first night she'd been with Hope and Bridget. Jay Hernandez and his wife took me to a swingers' party in Chelsea, Hope and Bridget were both there, we traded fantasies, and then we all got it on. Damn, it was fun. And then Shiri joined the cast as my boyfriend's roommate, Bridget's boss's niece, and Campbell Scott's young lover, and I got to be with her again too. I haven't had this many female co-star lovers since Upside of Anger. When Bridget had the idea to get the four of us together and try to seduce the other three female regulars on our show under the pretext of a farewell party, and top my record, I was very pleased. I just hope things work out. She crossed her red-skirted legs and adjusted her dark blue cotton blouse, trying to control the ache between her thighs.

A hard knock came at the door just then. Shiri put down her drink and got up to answer it, smoothing her light blue dress as she rose. The room's door opened before she reached it. A tall pale-skinned blonde in a brown dress stepped inside, tucking a room key into her purse. "Hey," Hope Davis smiled at the three of them. "Sorry I'm late. Traffic was terrible, and then a fan recognized me in the lobby. It took forever to get away. I swear, ABC says no one's watching our show, but I keep running into people who are for some reason."

"Any sign of the others?" asked Shiri.

"No," Hope answered. "I'm sure they're coming." She bit her lip. "Look, maybe we should have invited the guys. They all know about us and they're fellow swingers- I know they'd go for this."

Erika nodded. They've all been with me too, she added to herself. I've had a thing for Campbell Scott since Dying Young, and I'm happy to say he's as good as I'd always imagined. Jay Hernandez and Dorian Missick aren't bad either and they were as much a part of the show as we were- they really should be here.

"Trust me, it's good they're not here," said Bridget. "In my experience, it's easier to seduce other women when guys aren't around. If they are around, they either monopolize the woman you want, piss her off with catcalls, or give too much encouragement. None of which we want to deal with tonight."

"You're probably right," Erika said, frowning. She didn't think any of their male co-stars were the type of guy who'd indulge in such behavior, but you never knew. "You're sure about this, Bridge? I know we've been taking it easy on you, what with the baby and all. Things could get intense tonight and..."

Bridget cut her off with a wave. Her expression said she didn't want to be reminded of the sports star she was no longer dating, even though she was keeping their child. "It's still the first trimester. It'll be fine. And I want Jill so bad it hurts."

There's the effect of playing sisters onscreen again, Erika chuckled to herself. Always makes things more interesting. I felt it with Keri Russell, Alicia Witt, and Evan Rachel Wood during Upside, and again with Maria Bello during The Sisters. Bridget's going to love it if she hasn't felt it before. Of course I'm also looking forward to a little role-playing with Jill myself. Her character stole my boyfriend on the show. I intend to make her pay for that. Yeah, he comes back to me in the end, but still...

Shiri smiled at Erika, reading her mind. "I bet you're looking forward to Deborah too," she said to Bridget. "Assistant and boss is almost as fun as sisters."

"I'm sure you're right," Bridget grinned. Her expression widened as another knock came at the door. "That must be them now."

"I'll get it," said Hope, who was still standing near the door. She opened it, admitting the three women whom they had been awaiting. Tall slim Carey Lowell walked in first, her maroon dress accenting her short brown hair and model's figure. Young, lightly tanned, and athletic Jill Flint followed, dressed in khaki pants and a gray shirt. Her long dark hair was flowing about her shoulders. Last came Deborah Craig, a Korean beauty Jill's age dressed in a black sweatshirt and jeans.

"Good to see all of you," Hope welcomed them. "Champagne and sodas are on the table."

"Just soda for me, thanks," Deborah said, setting down her purse and joining Erika on the room's couch. Jill sat next to them, while Hope and Carey took the chairs across from Shiri and Bridget. Erika smiled as she handed the Asian girl a Pepsi, glad she wasn't the only non-drinker in the room. The seven women exchanged small talk for several minutes, reminiscing about the show and how much they would miss their cast camaraderie. They also discussed the indie films most of them had recently completed and Erika mentioned the CBS comedy her agent had lined up for her in the 2007 fall midseason. The others laughed at the concept.

"You and Jason Biggs in Hell," Shiri said. "Somehow I don't think that will be too tormenting."

"I don't see it lasting any longer than our show did," Erika grimaced. "But it should be fun for a while."

"If it doesn't work out, you can always come on Broadway with me and Deborah," Jill said. "Lots of work there." She sipped her champagne and looked Erika up and down. "I need to ask you a question. Is it true you four have been getting it on together since last fall and invited the three of us here to join in the fun?"

To their credit, none of the four actresses who'd originally been in the room blinked. Carey did not either. Deborah gaped, however, blushing suddenly. "Jill...," she stammered. "You're not implying..."

"Jay told me," the tanned girl answered their surprise. "I thought he was pulling my leg. If he is..."

"He's not," Hope said, smiling at them. "I hope the knowledge of our relationship doesn't bother any of you?"

"Not me," Carey said. "Modeling, my Bond film, being married to Richard... I've done my share of swinging." She gave the other women a pleased look. "Campbell told me the same thing Jay told Jill. You invite us to a private suite, I can add things together. I'm looking forward to this."

"No one told me..." Deborah frowned, setting her soda down on the room's coffee table. "If you don't mind, I'll..."

"Come on, Deb!" Jill looked at her. "You've been on Broadway as long as I have- are you telling me you've never been tempted?"

"No," Deborah shook her head. "And I really..."

"Liar," Erika snapped, grabbing Deborah's knee to both deliver innuendo and prevent her from leaving. The Korean girl shut her mouth nervously, staring at the redhead. Erika smirked and took Deborah's face in her other hand, then kissed her on the lips. Ah, Asian tang. Been quite a while since I tasted it. Deborah's mouth quivered under hers, then opened. Erika seized the opportunity and thrust her tongue in sharply, then withdrew it and pulled back. "If you want to go..."

Deborah paused, still hesitant. Then she shrugged, her face gleaming with lust. "No. I'll stay. I'll stay."

"Good," Erika said, and kissed her again. Bridget smiled at Hope and Carey, then stood up and walked towards them. Carey rose to her feet and embraced Bridget, their mouths joining together. Hope also stood up and put her arms around them both, kissing them as they each faced her in turn. Jill grinned at Erika and Deborah, then stood up and walked over to Shiri, not wanting anyone to be left out of this. She sat in the other brunette's lap and hugged her, rubbing their small breasts together as they kissed.

And so it began. The women locked lips, exchanging heat with one another and caressing each other's bodies. Breasts were rubbed through tops, thighs touched through skirts or pants. Hands soon roamed under the latter, seeking the wetness beneath. Shiri was the first to begin disrobing her partner. As she pulled off Jill's shirt and tossed it aside, the flower tattoo on Jill's rear right shoulder was revealed to the room. Jill was quick to return the gesture by pushing down the straps on Shiri's dress, kissing the other brunette's body as she bared it. She had done this before, but it had been a while. Now it was good to be doing it again. Reveling in the moment, Jill kissed and nipped at Shiri's breasts. Her fellow actress sighed in joy.

Carey and Hope were meanwhile working together to strip Bridget and each other, pausing frequently to kiss and embrace. Mouths moved across lips, dark nipples, and cleavage. Hands moved over shoulders and arms, through hair and down to bellies and waists as they unfastened clothes. The trio of older women's tension over competing for the same man on the show was now coming out in a different way than any viewer might expect, and the taste of it was delicious. Bridget sucked Hope's tongue into her mouth, then pulled back and whispered "Gently," to the other woman with them as she rubbed a hand across Bridget's stomach. Carey gave her a wise expression and nodded, caressing the not yet prominent but growing surface and then moving on to the mass of dark hair beneath. Her touch caused Bridget to moan deeply into Hope's mouth.

Erika continued kissing Deborah, quietly auditing her emotions as they touched and trying to ease any tension the Asian girl still had. Haven't had a virgin in a long time either, she said to herself. But I remember how it goes. Just reassure her calmly and repeatedly, touch her in the right places, let her know everything will be fine even if you do this, that it means nothing and everything all at once, and... Her train of thought was derailed as Deborah's tongue pushed urgently into her mouth. Good, Erika chuckled. The beast has awakened. Deborah's right hand plunged between her thighs in the same motion, and Deborah gasped as she felt Erika's lack of underwear. "It's okay," Erika whispered to her after breaking their kiss. "Just touch mine the way you like to touch yours. I'll let you know if you're doing it wrong."

Deborah nodded, and began a light circular motion, her eyes blinking as she worked. Her character and Erika's had had no screen time together on the show, so they hadn't really gotten to know each other much before now. Their hands and lips soon made up for lost time. Erika smiled as Deborah stirred her cunt, fingers catching in the still-blonde hair around it before grabbing the small pearl at the top and pushing it hard.

"Oh yeah, right there," Erika breathed, her own fingers moving across Deborah's tits and back. "Hold on a sec." She grabbed the Asian girl's shirt and started to pull it up. Deborah nodded and withdrew her hand, raising her arms and allowing Erika to strip her. The redhead threw Deborah's blouse aside and then pulled off her own, mimicking her moment of stripping in their show's premiere. She then turned to Deborah and smiled in anticipation. Deborah gasped again at the sight of Erika's large hard pink breasts. She paused, then cupped the right one with her wet fingers, weighing it in her palm. Erika grinned and nodded at her, her own hands reaching to push down her skirt, which she then kicked off before moving to undo the clasp of Deborah's jeans. A flicker in Deborah's eyes was the only acknowledgement she gave to Erika's movements. Her right hand rubbed Erika's nipple, her own breasts hammering with her heart under her black bra.

The other women in the room remained busy with one another. Jill and Shiri were both naked now, their dark hair mingling and lashing together. Like Deborah's and Erika's, their characters had shared no screen time. They had exchanged a few chats over coffee, though, and the casual friendship they had was quickly deepening now. Their dark brown nipples rubbed against one another, and so did their long coltish legs. A light cloud of dark curls surrounded Shiri's pussy, while Jill's was shaved bare. Her prominent clit rubbed against Shiri's and the two brunettes gave each other calm eager smiles, then opened their mouths and kissed.

Hope, Bridget, and Carey were now naked as well, their clothes in a pile on the floor. Bridget and Hope moved their fingers swiftly over Carey's shaven cunt and tan nipples, enjoying the sighs she let out as they lingered on various spots. Her hands touched them as well, the left touching the light blonde dusting between Hope's thighs while the right squeezed Bridget's thighs and fingered the dark mound between them. Their lips continued to touch as well, in pairs and an occasional three-way. Bridget moved smoothly into the embrace of the other two, her dark hair lashing back and forth. They collapsed onto the room's other couch, their bodies entwining, Hope and Carey sandwiching Bridget. The trio laughed as they moved against each other, another casual friendship deepening rapidly. Deborah was meanwhile shivering as Erika started to unfasten her bra.

"Wait," Deborah said, pulling back and standing up. Erika's fingers fumbled and dropped her clasp. The redhead frowned, wondering if Deborah was going to flee. Then the Korean girl smiled, reached behind her, undid her bra, and dropped it to the floor. She pushed her jeans and panties off too, completing the job of removing them Erika had earlier begun. Erika let her eyes roam over Deborah's body as the Asian girl stepped out of her pants and shoes, gaze lingering on the small sharp nipples and gleaming bald cunt. She only had seconds to take in the sight before Deborah jumped back onto her, one hand groping and squeezing each of the redhead's large breasts. Erika smiled and put her arms around Deborah, pulling her close for a deep kiss.

"I can't believe this went so easy..." Hope whispered. Bridget and Carey grinned back at her, their fingers entwining and pushing into the blonde's cunt. Carey's and Hope's fingers mingled in Bridget's cunt as well, and Hope's and Bridget's in Carey's. They soon established a rhythm based on their mutual long experience, pale skin coloring deeply as they kissed and rubbed each other hard.

Jill had meanwhile sunk to her knees in front of Shiri, keeping one of her hands on each of the brunette's breasts. The tanned brunette smiled at the paler one, then leaned in and flicked her tongue across Shiri's navel. Shiri smiled back and opened her legs, hands dropping to her sides. Jill moved down and in, tongue stabbing out into Shiri's core. Shiri moaned and moved her hands to her thighs, began rubbing them and Jill's hair. The painful wetness between her legs was overwhelming her now, and Jill's pinches of her nipples and licks at her labia were stimulating it, inspiring it to surge. Shiri considered stopping Jill for an instant, prolonging the pleasure, but then shook her head and let herself go. There would be time enough for prolonged pleasure as the night went on.

"Yes! Ahhh!!! Oh!! God! Yes!!! Ah!" Jill's tongue thrust into Shiri at each moan, lapping up the juices that flooded out of her cunt.

Deborah broke her liplock with Erika and turned to look at the two brunettes, mouth opening and closing rapidly. "Are you going to do that to me?" she asked.

"Do you want me to?" the redhead replied, her fingers moving up and down across Deborah's gash.

Deborah paused for an instant, then nodded. "But I want to do you first," she declared, leaning down and kissing Erika's left breast.

Seduction successful, Erika thought as she twitched under Deborah's attentions. How many does this make now? Doesn't matter, I'm not keeping track. Laughing to herself, she moved up and back on the couch, pulling Deborah with her. The Asian girl continued to lick the redhead's nipples as they moved, enjoying the taste of Erika's skin and sweat. Her fingers moved across Erika as well, rubbing her waist and legs, pushing them apart.

"Do you know what to do?" Erika asked as Deborah moved over her.

"I think so," Deborah replied. She had only known about female-female love secondhand before now, but she had read about it and did know a few girls on Broadway who were into it. I was never sure I wanted it myself, Deborah thought- my boyfriends were always more than enough for me. But now that I'm feeling it, I like it. I like it a lot. I've sucked cock, this can't be that different. I've been sucked off too, I think I know how it goes. Only one way to find out for sure. She licked each of Erika's nipples hard one last time, then moved down and kissed Erika right on her open cunt.

12