Closer Than Six Degrees

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh!" Erika gasped. She gasped again, frowning as Deborah swirled her tongue around inside her. "Hold on," she hissed, and Deborah paused, looking askance at her. "Don't do it so fast," Erika said. "You're too eager. Go slower, be gentler. Let me feel it. Try to do it to me the way you really like it done to you."

"Okay," Deborah nodded, then began licking the redhead again more carefully. Erika's measured chorus of sighs let her know she was doing better second time around.

Bridget moaned hard from the couch across the room, Hope and Carey's fingers pinching her clit at the same instant. That feels so good, she thought, letting her lovers know it with a smile and gasp. Their fingers took the cue and began moving in swifter harder circles, concentrating on the important spots they had already found. Bridget let out another moan and came, sighing in loss as the other two women pulled their fingers out of her. Carey and Hope kissed her, then pushed her out of their embrace and moved to kiss each other. Bridget moved aside and wrapped them in her arms, kissing them each on the cheek as they went after each other's clits.

Across the room, Shiri had moved down to join Jill on the floor. She kissed the other brunette, licking at the taste of her own juices on Jill's lips. She moved her mouth across Jill's throat, kissing her breasts and then traveling on down. "Yes..." Jill hissed, and Shiri grinned at her, then began licking her slit. Jill's hands moved into and rubbed Shiri's long hair, pressing the other brunette's head deeper into her crotch. Sweat broke out on Jill's skin as Shiri licked, its color deepening. She moaned and threw back her head, letting the feelings in her core overtake her. Shiri expertly set her off, swallowing her tart juices as they flooded forth.

Erika was next to come. She wanted Deborah to go slowly, learn as much as she could, but her patience only went so far. "Go faster now," she urged her licker. "Harder. I'm ready. Make me come. Do it." She screamed loud and long as Deborah complied.

"Did I hurt you?" Deborah asked, pulling out and looking up.

"No!" Erika laughed. "Get back in there! Hurry!" She grabbed Deborah's head and pushed it back down. The Asian girl quickly resumed licking the redhead and Erika gasped and moaned, voicing another cry as her full orgasm burst forth. She sighed, then let herself fall back to earth. "Good job." Deborah smiled and turned around, lying down on her back and waving at her open legs. Erika gave her a cheeky grin and leaned to lick her slit.

Carey and Hope moaned almost in unison just then, brought off by their own fingers and Bridget's. They smiled at one another and kissed again, faces alight with content. On the floor, Shiri was kissing Jill and rubbing their bodies together, their hands moving up and down.

Erika pushed two of her fingers into Deborah's cunt and matched their motions with her tongue, flicking the three organs into Deborah as deeply and rapidly as she could. The Korean girl's lust was already raging, so it did not take long. She threw back her head and moaned, almost wailed, then bit her lip. Erika finished her off, then looked up. Deborah smiled at her and the redhead grinned back.

"Let's go in the bedroom," Bridget said, getting up from the couch. "More room in there."

The other six women nodded, also rising. They looked over each other's bodies and smiled, pausing to carefully seperate their clothes as they walked through the room and to the door Bridget indicated. Hope pushed it open and lay down on the queen size bed in the room behind. Carey lay down next to her, their lips meeting again as they moved close.

"Melanie," Bridget said to Deborah, sitting on the other end of the bed and looking at the younger women. "I require your services. Come here please."

Deborah blinked, surprised at being addressed by her character's name. Then she smiled. "Yes, Ms. Crane," she said, nodding and walking towards Bridget. Erika grinned at them as they embraced, Bridget falling back on the bed as Deborah moved to lick her between the breasts.

A hand touched Erika's shoulder just then. "Mae, right?" Jill said as Erika turned to face her. "Are you as good at fucking as that guy you were 'just good friends' with?"

"Let me show you," Erika replied, stepping closer to the tanned girl and kissing her lips. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Shiri stepping around them, opening a drawer in the room's dresser to get something she had stashed there earlier in the evening. Erika felt her thighs quiver in anticipation, knowing what it was. Jill's fingers pressed into her cunt, meeting and addressing the ache therein. Erika gasped at their touch, pushed Jill down onto the center of the bed, kissing her lips and breasts. Jill kissed her back, pressing her lips to the top of Erika's head as it moved down. Erika licked across her neck, then over to her left nipple and sucked it while her left hand gripped Jill's right shoulder and massaged the highly sensitive area around the tattoo there. Her right hand moved to the tanned girl's pussy, parted its folds with two fingers and pushed them deep inside. Jill gasped, and Erika kissed her right nipple, then pulled herself up and kissed Jill's mouth, keeping her fingers active all the while.

Shiri watched as she stood over them, adjusting the black strap-on she'd taken out and fastened around her waist. Her eyes roamed over each of their bodies, considering for a moment which of them she wanted. Erika was open and ready, but Shiri shook her head. No, too familiar. I'll do the new blood first. She gave Erika a pat on the shoulder, communicating much to her longtime lover. The redhead nodded and turned over, pulling Jill atop her. Her hand which had previously been massaging Jill's interior now gently pushed her thighs apart. "Behind you," Erika said. Jill blinked, then looked over her shoulder, saw Shiri, and smiled. She opened her legs, thrusting the back of her cunt towards Shiri as she moved her head down to lick Erika's breasts.

The pale brunette grinned and moved in, gripped Jill's shoulders, then thrust into her opening. Jill gasped, then smiled as Shiri clasped her thighs and began moving the dildo back and forth inside her. Erika smiled too, knowing the fullness Jill was feeling and hoping to feel it again herself later on. Her own hands moved to pinch Jill and Shiri's nipples hard as they rubbed against her and each other for several moments. Then Jill whispered, "I want to suck you." Erika nodded eagerly, moved up on the bed, and opened her legs for Jill's tongue. The tanned girl smiled, placed her hands on Erika's thighs and began squeezing them while licking hard at Erika's clit and labia. Shiri moved her head around Jill's as she pushed close to the tanned girl's body, kissed Erika's waist and hips before pulling back. Erika's hands caressed Jill's shoulders, then moved to her own breasts and began tweaking the nipples hard. Her lips were busy as well, letting out gasps of joy and words to urge on Shiri and Jill.

Hope and Carey were in a 69 on one side of them, fingers and mouths busy on one another. They exchanged deep moans, breathing into the core of one another and then resumed thrusting with their tongues. On the other side of the bed, Deborah was frantically lapping Bridget's cunt, varying her speed but not her intensity. "Is this alright, Ms. Crane?" she asked between licks. "Am I doing good?"

"Yes!" Bridget said. Her face was shining with sweat, her icy eyes gleaming in the room's soft light. "But call me Whitney please. And give me your pussy." Deborah nodded and turned around, pushing her cunt towards Bridget's mouth. "Ah..." Bridget took a whiff of the Asian girl's smell, then cupped her mound and inserted two fingers and her tongue.

Deborah wailed once, then again as they began expertly moving. It took all her concentration to keep licking and massaging Bridget while taking in the ecstasy she was receiving. Bridget's moans and lack of complaints let her know she was doing okay, but Deborah still worried. She glanced over towards Carey and Hope, saw them in a similar position and pleasuring each other with no apparent similar concerns. I'll have to practice this a lot, Deborah thought. I want to get as confident doing it as those two are. Fortunately it will be one of the most enjoyable things I've ever had to master. She let out a muffled exclamation of joy as Bridget's fingers pinched either side of her clit, and moved her own tongue and fingers faster, wanting to bring her lover off soon.

The seven women established a rhythm, their hands periodically leaving their current partner's bodies to touch each other in varying ways and combinations. They continued to fuck one another all the while, their sighs chorusing on the air. With every movement and sound, they told each other how much they would miss not getting to do this regularly in the future and how they regretted not getting together sooner. We can still find time, though, Erika thought. I know I'll be back in New York this fall. Shiri, Bridget, Deborah, and Jill all live here, and I know I'll be visiting them a lot. And I can add Hope and Carey to my long list of fuckbuddies with primary residence in LA. I'm sure they'll be visiting me too, and each other. The redhead moaned and turned her head from side to side as Jill's tongue captured Erika's clit and pressed it against her teeth. To both her left and right she saw an eager pair of women licking each other's pussies and moaning just like she was. She looked up and saw Shiri's close-lipped grin. The pale brunette's brown eyes blinked as she thrust her dildo into Jill and pushed her deeper between Erika's thighs.

Erika raised her right hand towards Shiri and the other girl took it. Their fingers joined and they smiled at one another. Jill gasped between them and began shaking hard. Erika and Shiri's smiles widened. Shiri pulled out of Jill as the tanned girl came, her lips moving to kiss and suckle at Erika's breasts. Moaning, Jill reached a hand up and grabbed the shaft between Shiri's legs, pushing it up and driving its rear bud hard into the space behind it. Her tongue thrust deep into Erika in the next instant, and both Erika and Shiri gave voice to deep sighs. Shiri moved up and kissed Erika as Jill stuck a pair of fingers into the redhead's cunt. Both Shiri and Erika shook as Jill's thrusts of tongue, fingers, and toy became more intense, and they moaned into each other's mouths.

"Oh, Whitney, yes!" Deborah breathed out to their right. "You're such a great boss! Yes, keep that up! Ah!!!" Bridget smiled and lapped her harder. Both women rubbed their hard tits against each other's stomachs, fingers and tongues moving in their cunts. Soon they were both quivering and coming, crying out each other's character's names.

Hope and Carey followed them seconds later, smiling and disengaging after they had each let out a cry. "Can I get that next, Shiri?" Carey asked, looking at the trio in the center of the bed. "You look so hot wearing it."

"Okay," Shiri said, kissing Erika again and then Jill. She then moved away from them towards the veteran model. Erika and Jill looked at each other, smiled, moved towards one another, and kissed.

"Lisa!" Bridget's voice cut into the moment. Jill frowned, looking at her. "You've been a very bad girl," Bridget said, a smile on her lips. "First you steal Mae's boyfriend, then you make me give you a job, only to steal Melanie's ideas. What are you going to do to convince us we shouldn't punish you?"

Jill gave Erika a grin, then turned back to Bridget and Deborah, catching on to the game. "A lot, dear sister," she told them. "Let me remind you how much I love you." Moving away from Erika, she crawled towards the couple to their right, kissing each of them and then lapping at their chests.

Erika gave them a jealous smirk, then turned at a gentle touch on her shoulder. "Erika, if you could, please," Hope said, looking down over her pale body. Erika frowned, almost wanting to ask Hope to play the character game with her. It would be great fun, their characters were such good friends on the show... No, she reminded herself, Hope's never been into things like that. Not like games are necessary anyway.

She moved close to the older blonde and kissed her lips, cuddling close and moving a hand towards her cunt. Hope's fingers returned the favor, touching her breasts and thighs. "Oh, Mae," she breathed, and Erika grinned, glad they were playing the game after all.

"Oh, Laura," she whispered back.

Older and younger blonde both moaned, their breasts heaving up and down. Erika kissed Hope's tits, then moved her mouth towards her pussy, turning around on the older blonde to let Hope return the favor with her. Next stop, wonderland, Erika thought as Hope's tongue entered her slit. "Fuck me good," she said. Hope nodded and began licking Erika's slit up and down, her hands meanwhile grasping and massaging Erika's rear. Erika sighed in rapture and then speared Hope with her tongue, her hands moving busily between their bodies to caress both their breasts and waists.

Shiri kissed and thrust into Carey to their left, while to their right Jill kissed Deborah's lips and breasts. "Isn't this great?" she said.

"Yes," Deborah replied, kissing her back. "I'm so glad I stayed." She turned and looked at Bridget. "Do you mind if I..."

"No, go ahead," Bridget waved them on with a sigh. Then she gave Jill a smoky look. "But you still owe me, little sister."

"And I shall repay," Jill laughed, leaning in and kissing her belly, then her cunt. Bridget smiled and sighed at each press of the tanned girl's lips. Then Jill turned back to Deborah and embraced her, sticking out her tongue as she moved in. Deborah stuck out her tongue back in return and the two Broadway veterans touched tongues, then mouths, huddling close as Bridget watched and rubbed her own breasts and thighs. Deborah and Jill paid her little attention, spelling out the new definition of their friendship on each other's faces with their lips. Jill whispered something to Deborah and the Korean girl's eyes widened. Then she nodded in assent and the two of them hugged each other close, began grinding their pussies together while caressing each other's breasts and backsides. Hope and Erika continued their 69 beside them as Shiri fucked Carey with the dildo, sweat shining on all their hot bodies.

Shiri continued to move in and out of Carey with her strap-on, the rear bud of it rubbing against her clit. Their arms wrapped around one another, pulling each other closer and rubbing each other's legs. Soon they were coming together, kissing and moaning all the while. "Yes!" Hope wailed beside them in the next instant. "Oh Erika, oh Mae, oh fuck me, lick me, oh yes, ahhh!!!" Erika grinned at the symphony of joy and then exploded herself as Hope's fingers thrust hard into her core.

Bridget smiled, watching the action. Then she shook her head and turned to the bedside table, opened its drawer and withdrew her own strap-on dildo. She stood up, donned it, and then walked over to Hope and Erika. "May I?" she asked, pointing at Hope as they looked up. Erika nodded and moved aside as Bridget lay down on the bed. She grabbed Hope and thrust into her as soon as she and Erika had disengaged. Her onscreen and offscreen friend smiled, gladly accepting the toy and soon crying out in pleasure again. Bridget cut her off with a kiss, and their arms folded about one another as Erika moved away. The redhead took several deep breaths to calm her raging emotions, rolled over to Shiri and Carey. The two of them were kissing now, basking in their afterglow. Erika tapped Shiri on the neck and smiled at her as she turned.

"I'd like you to fuck me next," she said.

"No problem," Shiri replied, kissing Carey one last time and then pulling out of her. Erika grabbed Shiri and moved on top of her as she rolled over, smiling in joy as she impaled herself on the black shaft of Shiri's toy. Carey let out a sigh and moved in close to them, rubbed their hair with her hands. They both turned and beamed at her, then Shiri said, "Move your pussy up by our faces." Carey raised an eyebrow, wondering what they were going to do. Shiri whispered something to Erika as she complied with the request. The redhead nodded eagerly, continuing to move up and down on Shiri's dildo. Then, once Carey was in place, they both turned and stuck their tongues into her open cunt.

The model screamed in joy, brought off quickly by Shiri kissing her vulva while the taller Erika sucked her clit. The two girls's chins rubbed together as they licked Carey with practiced coordination. Talisa Soto and Caroline Bliss did this to me back when we were filming Licence to Kill, Carey recalled, but they weren't nearly as good. Or maybe they were, and the fact that it hasn't been done to me again until now makes this time feel better. Either way, I love it just the same. She moaned in unison with the other women rubbing against one another on either side of them, then smiled and screamed as another orgasm blasted into her mind. Deborah, Jill, Hope, and Bridget kept fucking one another around them, grinding their pussies against each other and rubbing each other's thighs as they swapped spit, breath, and tongues.

And so it went on throughout the night, each woman exchanging kisses with the others in turn, then touches and licks. Before they went their seperate ways a large amount of hours later, all the actresses knew that though their time as co-stars was over, they would always treasure the memories forevermore.

***

The End.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

American Hustle: Swing It Rosalyn and Sydney's fight over Irving goes further.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Boxing Day An interesting end to 2015!in Group Sex
Girls, Interrupted College roommates have mind-shattering sex.in Lesbian Sex
The Divorcee's Club #01 4 Divorcees (MFFF) share a night together.in Group Sex
Sarah's Catfight Adventures Pt. 01 A series of catfight stories between Sarah and Brit.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories