All Comments on 'Closing the Circle'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
A good short story leaving the reader wanting more

Well done. A very loving sexual story with a happy ending. Everything a story needs to be.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
editor required

Get an editor and allow that person to remove the story killing junk. There's far too much of "word...word" and "word - word" throughout the story in many places interrupting the flow making for confusion. All such junk is good for is a mind crutch for the author until the idea forms as to what's next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story.

I really enjoyed reading your story. Don't pay any attention to the grammar police.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970about 14 years ago
Another Moondrift Special

Nobody does mother-son stories like you, Moondrift. You feed my fantasies so well with the incestuous love between the lovers and the pregnancies that result that hardly anyone else on this site compares. You treat that love with such gentle acceptance and an assumption it's part of the natural order of things to be celebrated rather than repressed. It is a welcome shift from the incest stroke fodder I read here and elsewhere.

My only quibbles with this story are that it all seemed a bit rushed to get to the payoff and the father's such a cardboard cad it's tough to see what Kate ever saw in Steve.

You always end the story on a happily ever after note, which suits my fantasy I guess, but it makes me wonder ten or fifteen years down the road, when the son's no longer the fresh-faced acolyte to the mother goddess, how their relationship will change. I'd love to see what you make of that.

Meantime, keep 'em comin'!!!

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 14 years ago
very good

i loved it, turned me on entire story, so wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
GREAT!

Great story but like in so many stories - i hate it when they names of the men or women involved get mixed up but never corrected. Steve is not Alex and vice versa - so please would- be writers please make sure you correct the names. one example - Steve was fishing but then it became Alex was fishing a small thing i know but it spoils the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
he's going to keep fucking babies up his mother's cunt

Another great tale of motherfucking from this brilliant writer! Alec has been obsessed with his mother's cunt for a long time, as most all boys are. If mothers realized how often their son had sweaty thoughts of motherfucking--like all the time--there'd be lots more moms getting their cuntal needs satisfied by their fit good-looking boy, with his hot young balls that never quit! Just as Alec is hungry for what his mother's got between her legs, his mom is desperate for what her son's got jumping in his pants. It's only natural for a mother to be attracted to her boy's prick, hard like only a young man's prick can be hard, and always hard for mom. When Alec plows his mother's twat and unloads his potent teenage balls up where his creamy sperm is meant to go, he plants a baby up where he was once a baby. His mother is overjoyed and the young motherfucker is bursting with pride at what his young balls have done to his mom's belly. And are going to do again and again...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A bit "thrown together"

but still very good. Thanks

kafkaeskkafkaeskover 13 years ago
A good read- not more, not less

It's a good read, but there is something missing, some kind of authentic protagonists and a plot that keeps flowing, if you know what I mean.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
This is one of those stories !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's like a Hallmark Card, it just keeps giving. And the reader wants more Please...........Thanks for another outstanding read......LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
vice is nice but incest is best

keep it in the family....the only true love there is.......all mothers should fuck their sons and all fathers fuck their daughters and show them what it is all about.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story could be excellent

Was sweet and tender like a good incest story should be. I really liked the synopsis But I think if the plot and characters were developed a little more it would have been excellent. the sex could have been more detailed in regards to physical sensation as well as the emotional high of coming full circle.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Good storyline BUT

Like so many of your stories you badly need an editor, like so many other readers have told you, it will only make your stories more enjoyable to read. The only down side to this story for me was when he arrived back home he was more interested in pumping his mother full of spunk again than to see his own daughter for the very first time..Still I gave you 5 stars mate...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lucky son!

I would have loved to be fucking her and impregnating here; just as Alec did. Love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really like Love stories. Thank You Very Much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous