All Comments on 'Closing The Circle'

by Rambulator

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A rough gem waiting to be polished

This story is a very beautiful one, and will only become better with additional work. While the story itself is very nearly perfect, vast improvements can be made in spelling, tone, pacing and presentation.

For example, many words were mis-used ("there belongings" instead of "their belongings", etc.) and entire sentances had to be read very carefully to be properly understood (due to very badly mangled sentance structure).

The way the story was written leads me to believe that English is not the author's first language. If so, then this is certainly a very good attempt at an English-language romance. With some judicious wordsmithing (and perhaps some lengthening and deepening into a novella), this will be a really nice gem that would publish well on paper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Heartfelt story

I loved your story! I teared up several times! Just wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Enjoyed it very much

Your story is very touching. It truly was a circle that came full swing around and I loved how you put it all together, even adding an epilogue.

Well done!

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
A loving story!

A warm, loving story. I enjoyed this story very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The emotions are real

I thank you for the story, please write more.

BigFtHunterBigFtHunterover 16 years ago
Thanks for a great writing.

I truly enjoyed your story. I think its about time for you to grace us with more of your work. Looking forward to reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You lost me when she mentioned the word abortion to her six year old son. That is way too heavy of a conversation for such a young child.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous