All Comments on 'Clothing Optional'

by eekk

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What sick woman

Hubby needs to dump her like a hot potato. Looks like another sicko wimp day on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
this is going to get bashed

The WBC will be out in full force and after reading and spanking they will be bashing this story. DWhuedogg, the ped0 and poopchoot appreciate it in LW but Fetish might get better responses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
eeeeeeeeeeeekkkk

Your story is bad real rotten

vestspetvestspetover 12 years ago
She's mean

Why would any man want to be with a woman that will make fun of her man's equipment. And why would any self respecting loving wife do that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
he has

He has no respect for himself so why show him some just another sicko.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well...this was a load of total CRAP!

IT was so bad, I don't even know where to start. Maybe it would be better if you submitted it to the proper catagory...like "Fetish" or maybe a new catagory just for you, we'll call it "A Fucking Waste of Time!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
whatever floats your boat I guess

but I'll vouch for the accuracy here - The Garden is a real place and the barmaid description is for real too

great place to get naked and have a drink right out in public although I seriously doubt anyone has ever publicly ejaculated there

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Word Choice

went through this story like a dose of salts, found over a dozen typos, missing words, and plain bad word choices.

The Last Word, for example.

Kilroy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ignore the haters

Can't say it was a great story (longer and more detailed would have helped -- it's almost over before it starts), but the subject matter certainly isn't the problem. Ironically, I think those of us with small penis humiliation, cuckold, and similar fetishes have stronger egos than these guys who react against them with such furious negativity. Why so threatened, boys?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not so much the theme

... which I suppose had possibilities, but the execution, which was wretched. Spelling, punctuation and dreadful sentence structure made this a train wreck of a tale that I couldn't stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

She can stay there or elsewhere, and have her choice, wherever. As with others. Still time to dump her and go forward with lots of other opportunity, as it may exist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Boy a wife like that who needs an enemy

God gave what he gave you, if your wife hates you that much get dump in the surf and walk away. This kind of "fun" seems to only be fun at the expense of men. I say if she is not 32E 24 30 she has problems too.

How many times have you heard men say they love A cups or B cups? A cup is the same as no tits but do you see men wanking off the wife's top and ridiculing her? Hell no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
An ok story

You have good insight into the subject. Try to stay more realistic in writing. An older woman close to you can provide the proper training you desire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story!

some folks on here are too insecure to enjoy a 'loving wives' *tongue-in-cheek* story, forget em' and keep writing :)

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Strange

The husband really has to get off on humiliation to stay with his wife. At least there was no cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
!!!

Nice Story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I hang out at the Garden of Eden and I'm surprised that the bartender allowed that to happen. It gets pretty wild just before Fantasy Fest but generally not on a regular basis. I have fingered a lot of ladies there and done much more, but not openly. If you go there to play, be a bit sneaky.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
When they got home?

She filed for a divorce. Who wants to stay married to a man that she can't trust? Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
five inches

is perfectly normal, my wife is a physician and she has seen her fair share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That wife is one nasty bitch

I'm sure she does not have a perfect cunt or ass. Since she has set the standard, its only right that he find opportunities to put her bikini area on nude public display. No doubt she'll love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Did she enjoy her divorce?

She earned it. What a cunt! Oh and here's a tip - drop the "true" story garbage. You're on a porn site on the world wide web. No one believes a single word coming out of your mouth and onto the pages. Telling us that something is "true" just makes us laugh at you and does NOTHING for the story line. This was laughably bad.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

BEST HUMILIATION STORY I WILL LOVE TO BE IN THIS SITUATION REALLY FUCKING BEST

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous