All Comments on 'Cloudy Days and Mom's Delight Ch. 01'

by TXhardsucker69

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
OK. But maybe put some love and affection in it.

Keep going but make it not just about teaching how to do things, keep the love between them. Also not only about repaying the son for helping around the place, children should help regardless.

A nice romantic sorry should result.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
apologies for the typo.

It should have read "a nice romantic STORY should result".

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
Agree with Eric_Shift

Decent first incest story, even thought I felt it could have a bit more of backstory before they jump into bed. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ending

The story seemed to end in the middle of an event (ie, middle). E

ach chapter should have a begining, middle, and an ending which may or maynot preview the next enstalment. I will be reading chaptef 2, when it is published.

literman41literman41over 9 years ago
Great...

that was a great story. You had me from the beginning. Now, we need mom too do him real good like the blow job...

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Nice beginning. I hope that chapter 2 is going to be longer than the first chapter. It sucks when a chapter abruptly ends just when you get a good jerk-off rhythm going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a good start for damn sure

"More to come," says the gifted author. I hope and trust that that "more" includes Billy sticking his hard young cock up the same cunt he came out of and blowing his hot young balls up inside his mom. Getting sucked off by your mom is great, but shoving your cock up between your mother's legs, feeling it surrounded by layers of warm wet loving mommy-twat and unloading your balls and painting your mother's cunt-walls a nice sticky white is the best that life has to offer.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
NOT BAD!

JUST ONE COMMENT--IS THIS REMOTELY BELIEVABLE? WHY DOES MOM ALL OF A SUDDEN SAY "LET'S FUCK" WITH NO BUILD UP? I'M NOT SAYING IT WON'T HAPPEN; I'VE LIVED A SHELTERED LIFE, BUT I HAD A HARD TIME SUSPENDING BELIEF ENOUGH TO BUY INTO THIS. (I AM INTO IT ENOUGH TO READ THE SECOND CHAPTER.) GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR WRITING, YOU HAVE TALENT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant.

live4thebjlive4thebj10 months ago

Why do people insist adding lol to a sentence? Then to add it to a story is just immature. **

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous