All Comments on 'Cloudy Days and Mom's Delight Ch. 02'

by TXhardsucker69

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
* * * *

I filed the sight of her cute asshole in the back of my mind, thinking that would be the source of future pleasures with Mom.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
A good story

Now all they have to do, is find a way to get together as much as they can. With a young stud like him, and a horny mom, it could be daily

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Billy and his mother--made for each other

Like any boy who's fucking his own mother, Billy's learning a lot. Take his first sight of that wonderful hairy hole between his mother's legs, the same hole he came out of: "I had never seen a woman's pussy in real life, much less only inches away from my face, but this was beautiful." That's the feeling any boy has. His mother's cunt isn't just exciting, arousing, whatever--it's simply fucking beautiful, the most beautiful anything he's ever seen. Then when they're in a regular fucking relationship: "I could not believe how many times I could get it up and then cum for Mom." Nothing can ever get a boy as hard as fucking his own mother. Just as nothing ever draws the great big loads of semen out of his young balls as having his cock snuggled up his mommy's warm wet ever-loving twat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
mom your the greatest

Great story so far , but there are so many more adventures for this loving son and mother could have , it would be a shame to quit now. You've got at least 4 more chapters to go with good thought.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 9 years ago

Very hot. Wished it was longer, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Wish there was more

swfb70swfb70over 7 years ago
nice

you need to come back and finish this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I sure do miss my mom. She never let me cross the line with her but she allowed me to spy on her lots of times.

I tried making a move when she was 60 but it was too late she said.

live4thebjlive4thebj10 months ago

So over the top it was just ridiculous. Came 30 or 40 times. Came 10 times eating her out. Next thing you are going to write he has a two foot long cock. *

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very good.But you need to tell the whole story.maybe he moves into her bedroom.or does mom move on now.does she keep blowing him??? WHAT THEFUCK happens next. Please get off your ass and finish it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTXhardsucker69@TXhardsucker69
Love letting my imagination wander into limitless sexual adventures, of many varieties

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES