All Comments on 'Club Night, Second Time Around'

by RefinedBadBoy

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i never read stories ths long

but this had me hard the whole time. great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
lovely inspiring story

This is the first swinger story that actually inspires me to give it a go. Thanks for such a hot, gentle and well-crafted story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Dump Creeps

This is a well written and exciting story. Unfortunately, the first comment by a puritan was way out of line and he probably trolls through the stories insulting the authors and giving zeros for ratings. This type of behavior negatively effects the motivation of the authors of stories and serves no useful purpose. For this reason, only registered members should be allowed to comment and vote.

desire61desire61almost 13 years ago
I'm so turned on

That is so skillfully written. You quickly got to know the characters all the while being so turned on that you shove your hands down your pants and start to finger your own pussy. I came three times while reading. Thank you!

ShadowlandsShadowlandsabout 12 years ago
A work of art...

What a pleasure to read such a well crafted piece of work. Just the right length too. It read like a true story, and brought back some happy memories. Congratulations. I shall be clicking to see if you have written other stories here. Please write more in any case. You have a talent. A sincere thank you.

SHANNON_OKAYSHANNON_OKAYover 11 years ago
thanks

I came so hard, the reunion of our second swing party. We have to go back for thirds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW!

It would be so cool to have sex in public like that!

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
Even hotter than the first chapter.

Very descriptive writing that gave me a vivid picture of all events. The story, however, needed a final, thorough proofreading. And as a smart-assed aside, Jason was younger in chapter 2 than he was in chapter 1. 5 stars!

GinaHGinaHover 9 years ago
Wow. Breathless

That story is up there with the best. It had me panting and leaking throughout. I could barely contain myself. Great erotic writing. XX gina

sober71sober71about 9 years ago
Thoroughly Hard

Brilliantly crafted, I was hard and leaking throughout.

Thank you, well deserved 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Top, top story

This has been the best thing I have read in a long time. Very well written in a way that read just like a true story. Always so more entertaining because it engages the imagination in painting pictures in your mind. A veritable journey of lust. Kept within limits that never let the story wander into fantasy but pushed at the door protecting reality. A truly 5 star story. Thank you.

I am jealous of women. A commenter said she came three times whilst reading the story. Damn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
mmmhmmmm

Very well written and had me soaking wet.

watcher_ukwatcher_ukover 8 years ago
great story

loved your story. Reminded me of some of our visits to swing clubs in France and Holland

Kitist02Kitist02over 6 years ago
Great eroticism!

I enjoyed the way you set up the scene and got them involved with Brenda. Well done.

You must have a wonderfully interesting mind, like Erskine Caldwell back in the '60s. (Hey, I'm a useless old man. All I have left is memories of mammaries and a prurient interest in Literotica.)

Seriously, you did a wonderful job when you wrote these vignettes of swingers swinging.

dragon47phoenixdragon47phoenixalmost 6 years ago
Great Story!

Your story got my attention from the start and held it until the end. Loved the way you developed both character's initial curiosity into full fledged engagement! I had to share this one with my wife and she too was duly impressed.

Passionwriter2019Passionwriter2019over 3 years ago
Excellent story

Thank you for taking the time to develop this story slowly and carefully. The way you built the suspense of their time watching and then playing with others was deliciously erotic. I look forward to reading more from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous