Club Pericol Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am going to have a drink with Victor," her Master informed her. "Kneel here with his slave."

Carly looked at the blonde girl, but communication was limited. The two girls moaned and made eye contact, but that was the extent of what the gagged, bound slaves could accomplish. Still, Carly got the impression that the girl was in over her head as well.

Suddenly Carly noticed that Anton stood before them. "Did I say you could look at each other?" Anton snapped. "Stand up, slave," he commanded to Carly.

Carly struggled to her feet , and stood before her Master, who was not nearly as benevolent as she had first thought.

Anton reached down and yanked Carly's g-string down her legs. "She yelped into her gag as he told her, "It's not right that you be clothed, while your fellow slave is naked. Now kneel back down, and both of you get your knees apart. I want your pussies on display for the club members' entertainment."

As Anton rejoined Victor at the bar, Carly knelt completely exposed to anyone who wanted to look. The situation was degrading. Sure, as Petra had told her, she would never see these people again after tonight. But that didn't help much, as she never intended for the night to get to this point.

The situation just kept getting worse as a girl about their age approached the two kneeling slaves, reaching down to rub their boobs. "Oh aren't these nice," the girl commented. "Little cute ones and nice soft ones. I should have gone upstairs to get myself a toy tonight." She winked as she walked away, once again leaving the girls on display.

After what seemed like an eternity, but was actually only about twenty minutes, Anton and Victor sauntered over to where their slaves were kneeling. "We have decided to swap slaves for a few minutes and give you girls a good fucking," Victor announced, as he reached down to help Carly to her feet.

"Yes, we thought that would make the night memorable for the two of you," added Anton, laughing at the vulnerable slaves.

The girls were taken to the side and bent over a table, with the two Masters getting behind them, and undoing their pants.

Carly was desperate to stop this assault. This was rape, not a game. She struggled and grunted loudly through the gag, as did her blonde fellow captive.

The two men were undeterred, however, and preparing to begin the assault when a female voice broke the moment.

"Are you sure they are willing participants?" asked the voice, that belonged to the young girl who moments before had stopped to fondle the girls. "I want to hear verification from them before you guys continue."

Anton, knowing the rules of the club acquiesced and removed Carly's gag, with Victor doing the same for the blonde. Immediately both girls spoke up, pleading with the girl to help them stop the assault.

"Whoa, girls," the girl said. "Sabina is here to help you. Now it is correct that certain limits are not enforceable in this part of the club. However, if you have had enough you can opt out of your agreement with the club, and put an end to your evening. Do you want to do that?"

"Yes," both girls said in unison.

"Well, I am your savior then," Sabina bragged. "I will take you over so you can sign a release. Don't worry. I will take care of you".

I can't believe you guys didn't tell them they had that option," Sabina rebuked Victor and Anton.

"Hell, I thought they were enjoying it all," Anton said, dejectedly, as he and Victor walked back to the bar for another drink.

Sabina removed Carly's nipple clamps and grabbed their two leashes. "Come on, let's get you out of your agreement. Now to explain the rules, you need to stay bound until we get you back upstairs. I can only untie you long enough to sign the release. I hope you understand."

"Oh, thank you," Carly gushed. "It was all getting so far out of control. Staying bound for a few more minutes is nothing."

Sabina sat down with the girls in the club office and untied Carly's arms so she could sign the club release. "This will end your contract with the club," Sabina explained.

Carly quickly signed, and read a recorded disclaimer that was required by the club, "I, Carly Williams, being of sound mind and body, agree that of my own free will I release Club Pericol from the protection agreement."

"Perfect," Sabina said, as she began to retie Carly's arms as the other girl repeated the waiver process.

"I, Linnea Eklund, being of sound mind and body, agree that of my own free will I release Club Pericol from the protection agreement."

"Great, we are on our way," Sabina said, grinning at helping the girls revoke the club protectorate.

***

Five minutes later, Sabina led the two girls out of the office, both retied and regagged.

Carly was immensely relieved, and anxious to get back upstairs where she could call Petra to pick her up. She had enjoyed the experience, but the last part had been far too intense for her. Linnea was clearly relieved as well.

"I do love it when my dad let's me help with acquisitions," Sabina gleefully exclaimed. "Did you girls realize that your original waiver that you signed earlier would have allowed you to leave the club an hour ago if you had used your safe word? No, of course not. You never would have signed a new agreement if you had read the original agreement, and realized you had a safe word."

The girls stared at Sabina with confused looks. Carly wondered where those comments had come from.

"Are you girls confused?" Sabina laughed. "And maybe a bit stupid, too. Don't you think you should read a contract before you sign it, particularly when there is a corresponding recorded verbal affirmation involved."

Carly had a sinking feeling in her stomach. Something wasn't right. What had she just signed?

The new contract eliminates all protections that were provided by the club, including the safe word. Instead, the two of you have signed a seven year indentured servitude contract with your Master. In exchange for their training, room and board, you have agreed to work for them exclusively for the set time period."

The two girls continued to stare at Sabina, confused about exactly what she was saying.

Sabina rolled her eyes. "Let me dumb it down for you bimbos," Sabina said sarcastically. "The two of you signed yourselves over to be sex slaves for the next seven years."

Carly and Linnea shook their heads and grunted at Sabina's farfetched comments. Was she joking in an attempt to be mean, or did she really think she was serious?

"I can tell you don't fully understand the situation yet," Sabina continued. "Anton is my father, and sometimes he lets me help manipulate slaves into signing one of these contracts. He usually works alone, but tonight I got to help. Great fun it is, and I think I am quite good at it. See he owns a resort, really a bordello, in the Carpathian Mountains and caters to tourists including visitors to the nearby Black Sea Resorts. For a fee he provides transportation to and from the resort, and full use of a slave, which is where you come in Carly. The Russian and Arab men love American girls, and you will be a very popular slave."

Carly was getting worried now. The story sounded ridiculous, but Sabina was selling it as fact far too well.

"Sure, we could get plenty of Romanian girls to staff the business, but they are not nearly as popular as Western girls," Sabina continued to explain. "The government is poor, and my father's 'taxes' keep investigators out of the way. The contract you signed is also ironclad under Romanian law, so even if your families find out what happened to you, an expensive Western lawyer can't come into the country and save your ass at this point. Yes, Carly, you belong to us for the next seven years."

"I don't know the details of Victor's business," Sabina told Linnea. "But you can count on pretty much the same future. I'm sure he will fill you in on the details later tonight."

The blonde protested through her gag, but was just as ineffective as Carly had been.

"We've had key loggers on your computers, so we have your passwords," Sabina continued with more bad news. "We will email your families tomorrow pretending to be you, telling them of the great job opportunity that will keep you in Romania a bit longer than expected."

Carly was shocked by the admission that her pc had been hacked.

"You look surprised," Sabina mocked. "Yes, we knew you were both coming to the club tonight, and were waiting for you. The two of you were guaranteed to draw white marbles, and your Masters were guaranteed to draw black marbles. There are a few others that were targeted by various members tonight for capture, so don't feel too alone. While some targets are smart enough to avoid signing the servitude contracts, most fall for the ploy and sign themselves over."

It was finally sinking in for the girls that what Sabina was saying was true. They were in big trouble.

"Come on," Sabina said, pulling on the leashes. "Let's go give daddy and Victor the good news."

***

As the newly contracted slaves reentered the bar, Anton and Victor smiled as they saw the contracts Sabina held in her hand.

"Here you are, gentleman," Sabina said, triumphantly. "These whores are now officially your property for seven years."

"Great job, darling," Anton said, to his daughter.

"Can I stay and have fun with her, daddy?" Sabina asked her father.

"No, you know I don't like you hanging around the club any more than necessary," Anton replied, to the chagrin of his daughter. "I don't know why I let you help here at all."

"Because you love me, daddy," Sabina responded, kissing her father on the cheek. "Please, can I stay?"

"No," Anton said firmly. "I will see you at home later."

Sabina rolled her eyes and headed toward the door, pausing at the edge of the bar to see her father and Victor return to their positions behind the two new slaves. This time there was nothing to stop them from giving Carly and Linnea a good 'welcome to the business' fucking. Sabina had a good feeling, knowing that she had helped secure an asset for the family business, along with helping a family friend with his business. She knew she would get rewarded someday for her good deed.

***

Carly could barely think straight. As Victor dropped his pants behind her waiting pussy, she knew that her life had collapsed. There was no more concern over what her limits were or what club rules would allow. No, Anton had just given her body to Victor, in exchange for Linnea's body, which apparently he could legally do thanks to her stupidity. She'd been conned, and as a result Victor's hand kneaded her ass while his other hand mauled her breast. She felt his hard dick brush against the bottom of her ass. There was no question whether it could or should occur, it was just her new way of life. Her opinion no longer mattered.

But why was her pussy dripping wet? She didn't want any of this, but her body was contradicting her mind. As Victor's hard dick slipped into her unprotected cunt, every fiber of Carly's mind wanted the assault to stop, while every sensitive inch of her violated pussy reacted lustfully to the stimulation.

Linnea lay bent over the table, while Anton pounded her pussy, as Victor was doing to Carly. She looked into Carly's eyes as the two of them lay at the mercy of their attackers, and could sense that Carly's body was betraying her just as Linnea's body was defying Linnea's best efforts. Linnea could feel the orgasm rising in her loins, and could do nothing to suppress it.

Carly watched her fellow captive's eyes roll back and her breathing deepen, and knew that her own orgasm was mere seconds away. Their new Masters had just triggered a humiliating reaction from each of the helpless slaves.

Anton and Victor looked at each other and smiled, as the assault on their newly acquired slaves continued. The orgasms being elicited from the girls were a telltale sign that they had picked their victims well. The girls were easily manipulated into attending the club's event, easily manipulated into becoming volunteer slaves, easily manipulated into getting in over their heads, and easily manipulated into signing a rigged contract. They were so submissive in nature that their bodies embraced this ultimate assault, despite what their minds may be thinking. Yes, this was the type of girl that would make a good sex slave for seven years without excessive complaint or problem. They had once again identified the perfect personality type to ensure the success of their business plan.

As Anton led Carly out of the bar to start her new life, she saw the boy from stage being led in by a large man. The boy was naked, his genitals tied in what looked like a painful fashion. She wanted to warn him about the contract, but could do nothing in her bound and gagged state. She knew, from the scared look in his eyes, that he would soon find himself, like her, in contractual hell.

***

Petra checked her voice mail. The call had come in the middle of the night while she slept.

"The target has been obtained. Have all her belongings packed and ready for pickup by 2 pm. Your bank account will be credited on Tuesday afternoon. Until next time, thank you."

Petra smiled and planned a celebration of her most recent financial windfall. In Romania, it would be enough to live comfortably for at least a year. She would await word on who would be her next best friend and/or roommate. All in all, she had a very lucrative career for a mere college student.

12