Club Switch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to speak but I had nothing to say. My submission was total. Where the leash pulled, I would follow. These women controlled my wrists, they controlled my nipples, they controlled my penis, they controlled my ball sack, and they controlled my individual testicles.

I glanced behind me and saw the young lady in purple close my locker and remove the key. Then the four of us stepped out of the locker room and into yet another small antechamber. This room was very similar to the one in which my wife and I had been greeted by the host and hostess of Club Switch. That was only about fifteen minutes ago, but it seemed like days and worlds away. Then I had been curious about the club, wondering if there would be nudity, and not yet knowing whether my wife or I would be the boss. Then I had been wearing a suit and ready for an elegant evening. Now I was completely naked and bound like a sex slave. A beautiful woman tugged me into the room by the genitals. Another followed with they key to a locker that held all of my possessions. What would happen to me next?

In the small room there were four more women waiting for me: three more strangers and my wife Andrea. I stood naked, the only man in the room, surrounded by no less than seven beautiful women, all more fully clothed than I. Andrea was still wearing the red dress she had come in with. The three women who had stripped and bound me were each in their own choice of attire. The other three women wore a leopard-print dress, a dominatrix outfit, and a schoolgirl uniform respectively. They all smiled when they saw me — it was the kind of smile one gives to a pet.

The woman in the bikini handed my scrotum-leash to Andrea. "He's all yours," she said. Andrea smiled and gave an appreciative little tug on my ball sack. My eyes opened wide. What had my wife become? What had they told her to prepare her for this? Did she expect to see me bound and naked in this condition? For the first time it occurred to me that she might have known more about what went on inside Club Switch than she let on...

Next, the young woman in the purple dress stepped forward and gave the key to my locker to Andrea, saying: "This is the key to his locker." Andrea nodded and, without looking at me, dropped the key into her purse where it disappeared. I could only stare around me at this crazy predicament. I wanted to desperately to cover up my exposed genitals, but I had no way of doing so. The women stood around leisurely for a moment, enjoying the sight of my male helplessness. Then the three women who had stripped me stepped back into the locker room, and the other three strangers disappeared through the other door. I was left alone with my wife.

"Hi honey," she said, smiling at me wickedly.

"Andrea..." I began to speak.

"Shhhhh..." Andrea put her finger against my lips. "Don't speak until you are spoken to, okay honey?"

"Andrea, are you really going to—?"

Andrea pulled up sharply on my scrotum-leash, causing me to stand on my tiptoes. She tugged a little more. My balls were pulled up towards the ceiling by the metal loop. I grunted and strained further up onto my toes in order to relieve the discomfort. Andrea held the leash firmly aloft. She jiggled it a little as she spoke, causing me to dance around foolishly on my toes. "I told you not to speak, honey," she said, this time in a cooler voice, with an edge of command. "Nod if you understand."

There was nothing I could do. Each little jerk of her wrist pulled my vulnerable testicles upwards. My sack was raised towards the ceiling. I was up on my toes, desperately trying to relieve the pressure on my balls. I nodded. Slowly, Andrea let the leash down and I was able to stand normally again. For the first time, I felt afraid.

"If it's too much for you," Andrea said, "you can forfeit at any time. But do you really want to lose nine hundred dollars?" I shook my head, staring into her eyes. She suddenly seemed immensely powerful to me. I felt like a dog staring lovingly into the eyes of my owner. "Good," she cooed. "I'm sure you'll enjoy the next few hours if you just remember that nothing is up to you. You won't have to make any decisions. You will just do exactly what I say." Still holding my leash in her left hand, Andrea reached down and with her right hand began to fondle my balls beneath the metal loop. "Does that sound good?" she asked, rolling my balls between her strong female fingers. I nodded, silently, still gazing wondrously into the dark pools of her eyes. Then she ran her fingers up the bottom of my shaft to the sensitive tip of my penis. I was totally in her power. "Good," she said again.

Then Andrea let go of my balls and pulled me by the scrotum leash into the main section of the club.

*****

A few weeks later, I was talking with my best buddy Jack.

"Wow, that sounds crazy," Jack said. "She literally had you by the balls?"

"Yeah," I nodded. "It was completely insane. She pulled me around the club like a dog or something, and I had to do whatever she said. She wouldn't even let me speak. Whenever I tried to say something she would give a yank on the chain and, well, you understand." I laid my hand on my crotch to indicate the feeling I was referring to. Jack nodded, palming his own crotch in male empathy with me.

"Did you at least get to fuck her?" he asked after a moment.

"No," I replied. She stayed dressed the whole night. She had me eat out other women though, that's what was really humiliating. She made me get down on all fours and lick other women until they came. She just watched and touched herself. It was crazy."

"Wow," Jack nodded.

"Some of these women were beautiful, too. I wanted to jump up and grab them, strip off their dresses, I just wanted to fuck them all so hard, but of course I couldn't do anything. They were completely in charge. It was very erotic."

"They were all beautiful?" Jack asked.

"No, some of them were kind of ugly. That was the worst part. There was one woman who was pretty unattractive, but when Andrea told me to suck her pussy, I had to do it anyway. It was a crazy feeling, having absolutely no choice in who I sucked or pleasured. I felt like a sex slave. In a way, it was very liberating."

"I bet," Jack said skeptically. There was a pause, and his eyes seemed to glaze over. "I'd love to have the situation reversed," he muttered under his breath.

Now it was my turn to nod and let my imagination wander. "Yeah, that's the thing. It would be amazing to go again with our wives on a night when men were in control. We could do whatever we want with them."

Then Jack said something that surprised even me. "Would you let me fuck your wife?"

I thought about it for a moment. Jack's dick, which I had never seen, entering my wife's vagina. And it would be totally up to me. Would I do it? My thoughts turned to Jack's wife who was taller and bustier than mine. "Sure," I said, "If you let me fuck yours."

We sat in silence together for a moment, each completely lost in a fantasy of fucking the other man's wife and of letting our best friend have access to our own wife's body. It was an amazing moment. Electricity was in the air between us. Bulges in our pants made clear how turned on we both were by the idea.

We decided to give it a shot.

One week later, I was standing on line at Club Switch again. Behind me were Jack and his wife Sarah. She was gorgeous. All evening, over drinks, I had been imagining how incredible it would be to have total access to her body. Trying not to let her see what I was doing, I ran my gaze slowly over every inch of her body, outlined in her smooth white dress. Two months ago it would never have occurred to me in my wildest dreams that I might see Sarah naked, let alone have power over her body. Now my dick was raging with the possibility.

We knew it was a gamble, but I figured that having lost the previous time I had twice the chance at getting the upper hand now. It just wouldn't be fair, otherwise, I thought, and I silently pleaded with a God I didn't believe in to let the men win this time.

We drew near to the first entrance and informed the bouncers that we wanted to enter as a foursome. They agreed, and the four of us stepped into the familiar antechamber. There were the elegant and beautiful host and hostess. They went over the rules as before, and gave a special welcome to Andrea and myself as having decided to come back after our first time. Then they swiped our credit cards. Between the four of us, we had two thousand dollars on the line. That much we definitely couldn't afford, so whatever happened, we knew we would have stick it through for three hours, in order to pay only the fee of two hundred bucks.

The host and hostess swept the curtains aside, and there were those two familiar doors: MEN and WOMEN. My heart began to beat faster. I took one last glance at my wife and Sarah, and my mind filled with an image of how I would see them next: completely naked and bound, and ours to do with as we pleased for three whole hours. I barely tried to hide my lust now, staring directly at my wife's cleavage and then at Sarah's, and thinking about how unbelievable it would be to have unlimited access to those four tits. In my mind's eye, I saw Sarah and Andrea naked together, with Jack and me pushing them towards each other so that their soft, warm breasts were pressed together, their sensitive nipples touching...

And then Jack and I were on the other side of the door marked MEN, and the door was closed and locked behind us, and it was silent. My wife and Andrea had disappeared into the other room. My heart was racing with anticipation.

Then three women stepped into view. I had never seen any of them before, but all the same my heart suddenly fell down to the floor. "Good evening," said one of the women. "We are pleased to inform you that the female sex is in charge tonight."

Jack stared at me, his jaw dropping slightly open. I think he had honestly never imagined this possibility. His brain had been so filled with male lust that he had truly imagined the universe would line itself up to satisfy his cock. He had been completely driven by the image of fucking Andrea, and he had allowed that to totally cloud his judgment. I suppose I had done the same. The idea of grabbing my wife's tits was so powerful to me that I had gambled 50/50 to win that chance. But we had lost the gamble.

Jack opened his mouth as if to say something, but no sound came out. There was nothing to say. He knew as well as I did that he could call forfeit if he wanted, but that he would instantly lose a cool nine hundred bucks in doing so. Besides, he even more than me had a strong sense of pride and courage, and he would never normally back out of any dare, no matter how crazy it was. So we just stood there and allowed ourselves to be reduced to male sexual slaves, just as I had done the first time around.

We had never seen each other naked before this moment. I was surprised when Jack slipped his boxers down to see that his penis, even in its flaccid state, was significantly larger than mine. It hung down between his legs and exercised a kind of hypnotic effect on me. A moment later, I pulled down my underwear as well and the two of us stood there, completely naked and exposed, our male genitals dangling out for the three beautiful women to see.

I don't believe I had told Jack the extent of the bondage that I had experienced the first time around. I had described the scrotum leash in detail, but I had forgotten to mention that my hands were handcuffed behind my back. Jack's eyes went wide when one of the women grabbed his arms and locked his wrists together behind him, but he accepted it. A moment later, a second woman, kneeling between his legs, had applied the penis loop to the tip of his dick and pressed it to his stomach with a chain around his waist. With these women give him such close physical attention, his large cock and come to full erection and was even more impressive. Below it swung a scrotum also much larger than mine.

I watched as my friend's scrotum bag was manipulated and tugged towards until it could be looped and leashed above the testicles. I watched as one of the three women pulled down on Jack's nuts to force him into a squatting position. This brought his eyes down to her level, and he stared across at her with a look of total submission that I had never seen on his face before. Meanwhile, the third woman placed a clip onto each of his nipples.

I was next: wrists handcuffed, penis looped, scrotum leashed, nipples clamped. In a matter of moments, I had been reduced to the status of male animal. The two of us stared at each other in blank humiliation, our cocks hard and pointing up to the ceiling, our hands completely helpless, our tender balls suddenly the most visible and available parts of our bodies.

Although on my previous night at Club Switch I had of course seen many men in this completely vulnerable and humiliating position, there was something much more intense about seeing my best friend like this. The previous time, aside from my wife, I had only encountered total strangers. That made it possible to pretend that I was in some kind of dream world or alternate universe. But now I was staring back at Jack and seeing his scrotum bounded and pulled in exactly the same way as mine.

The three women looked at us and smiled. It was a smile of total humiliation that only made me feel more completely vulnerable. One of the women closed our lockers and took the keys from them, while the other took hold of the chains attached to our male sacks and began pulling us towards the exist door by our genitals.

For the first time I realized that Jack's wife Sarah was about to see me completely naked and helpless. This was enough to make me stop following the leash for a moment. I held back. This was too much! It was one thing for Andrea to see me bound naked. After all, we had a long history of sexual contact. But I had never even seen Sarah naked before, and now here she was about to have complete and total access to every inch of my body, including my totally exposed and flopping male private parts.

The woman tugged on my ball leash insistently. There was no way I could resist the pull. All I could do would be to cry "forfeit" and give up the nine hundred bucks and end the night right then. For some reason, I didn't want to do that. It felt cowardly. Slowly, inexorably, the woman increased the intensity of her pull on my scrotum leash. My testicles were pulled forward. Eventually I had no choice but to the follow them.

Jack and I now stood in the main antechamber, beyond the locker room and just before the entrance to the main club area. Standing next to another man — my best friend, no less! — somehow made the experience even more humiliating than it had been the first time around. But nothing could compare to the moment in which the second door opened and three hostesses stepped in, followed by my wife Andrea and Jack's wife Sarah.

Andrea and Sarah were of course still completely dressed in their eveningwear. There was a long silence as they simply took in the situation. We were surrounded now by eight women, all of whose private parts were covered. Meanwhile, Jack and I were completely naked, bound, exposed. Our two scrotums dangled forward between our legs, our penises pulled up and away.

I realized suddenly that the main point of pulling the penis upwards was not just to make the scrotum physically accessible but also to make it completely and bizarrely visible. Andrea and Sarah stared at our ball sacks. What runs through the mind of a woman when she sees a man's ball sack completely exposed like that? Scorn? Anger? Aggression? Fear? Pity? Disgust? Probably it is different for every woman.

The hostesses gave our wives our leashes and locker keys, and stepped back into the locker rooms to prepare the next set of guests. Andrea looked at me lovingly, holding the chain attached to the loop around my balls. She stepped forward and flicked my nipple clamps, causing me to moan sharply. Then, to my horror, she offered the end of my leash chain to Sarah.

Sarah smiled and accepted the trade. Jack's wife took hold of my leash and pulled me towards her. She ran her hand over my shoulders and down my back. I had a flashback to my desires and fantasies from earlier that same evening. I had dreamed of fucking and controlling this woman, but now it was me who was controlled. What kind of woman was Sarah? What would she do to me? And would Andrea really let Sarah do whatever she wanted with my naked body?

In that moment, Sarah ran her hand down the small of my back and placed one finger at the opening of my anus. I breathed in sharply and my eyes opened wide. I looked over at Andrea for help. Andrea knew I was scared of anal penetration, and we had never tried it because she also wasn't interested. But Andrea was watching with pleasure as Sarah explored my butt!

Sarah pushed her finger into my anus. Andrea watched, curious, as if she were watching a fascinating documentary on television. I tried to step forward, away from Sarah's finger. Sarah's other hand dropped my lash chain and took a firm hold of my balls. She grasped the metal loop that had been locked above my testicles and pulled it slightly downwards. At the same time, she pushed her finger deeper into my asshole.

I could do nothing. Andrea's grip on my scrotum was at least as firm as my wife's had been. Her hand was a bit cold. Her face was warm but not sympathetic. She held me firmly by the ball-lock and pushed her finger all the way into my anus. She wiggled it around. Andrea watched in fascination. Jack watched in horror as his wife anally fingered me. It only last a few seconds, but it felt like hours. I was humiliated and completely terrified about what would happen next.

Finally, Sarah popped her finger out of my ass and took up my scrotum chain again. It almost felt like a relief to be reduced to the status of pet again, after that incredibly intimate rear invasion. Sarah led me towards the door that opened into the main club area. Behind us, my wife Andrea led Jack forward by his ball-leash. We followed the women like male pets, our scrotums jiggling.

*****

A few weeks later, I decided to give it one more chance. The odds couldn't possibly turn against me a third time, I decided. I wanted to bring Jack and Sarah again, because I still yearned to fuck and molest Sarah, but Jack wouldn't agree to it. He had been so completely humiliated and shocked by the experience that he said he would never do it again.

It had been very humiliating for Jack when his wife forced me to suck his cock. I had never sucked cock before but I knew what felt good to me, and after a few minutes Jack came in my mouth. That was very strange for him, since he had never been with a man, but it was nothing compared to the next moment, when our wives decided that he ought to return the favor. Being forced to suck my penis was probably the most terrifying and humiliating thing Jack had ever done. Never in his wildest dreams could he have imagined that our wives would be so perverse!

Honestly, it just felt good to me. It was my second time at Club Switch and I was ready to cross boundaries. I didn't care that he was my best friend and I had never seen him naked before that night. I had given up my will completely to Andrea and Sarah. There was no point in resisting because their power was total. If Andrea wanted Jack to lick and suck my penis, then he would. If she wanted my hard penis to go all the way into Jack's mouth, then it would. If she wanted my balls to rub against Jack's chin, then they would. If she wanted me to shoot my cum down Jack's throat, then I would. And if she wanted Jack to swallow my cum, then he would.