Club Switch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enjoyed it when Andrea took Jack by the head, as I was about to ejaculate, and pushed his throat deeper onto my pulsating cock. I knew she was doing it for my pleasure. I could tell in that moment that she had always wanted to see another man give me a great blow job, and she finally got her chance. I shot an enormous load into Jack's mouth and he moaned as he was forced to swallow all of it in a single massive gulp.

So Jack refused to come back to the club, which meant Sarah wouldn't come either. I thought about inviting another couple, but it felt too risky. In the end, I asked Andrea if she wanted to go again with just me, and she said yes. Of course she did! In both her experiences she had been completely in charge. The first time had been an experiment for her, forcing me to suck a number of women's pussies but basically staying within the norms of heterosexual sex. The second time went much further, as Sarah and Andrea exchanged their husbands and experimented with anal play and forced male-on-male sex. She must have been daydreaming about what she would do to me the third time around!

But this time, I was greeted in the clean, dry locker room by three handsome men wearing suits and ties. The men smiled at me proudly as if they were inviting me to join a special gentleman's club, and they spoke the words I had been longing to hear: "Good evening. We are pleased to inform you that the male sex is in charge tonight."

I sat down on the wooden benches with the men, and they briefed me as to my rights and responsibilities for the night. I could do anything I wanted to my wife as long as I did not physically hurt her. I could also do anything I wanted to any other woman in the club, as long as I had permission from her male guardian. If I heard any woman call "forfeit," I was required to notify the one of the male hosts or bartenders. That was it.

We waited a few minutes in silence, and then the men led me out of the locker room and into the second antechamber. I was still wearing my best suit, and, to be honest, I already felt like a god because of what the men had told me and how they were treating me: with enormous respect. But this feeling of masculine power and dominance increased a thousand fold when I stepped into the antechamber and saw my wife.

There she was, in all her glorious, helpless beauty. This was the moment I had been waiting for. I was one of seven men in suits who surrounded her. Her eyes were wide and I could see fear mixed with arousal in them. I stood in silence, drinking in the incredible image.

Andrea was totally naked, of course. Not a shred of clothing on her. Her wrists were handcuffed behind her back, just as mine had been. On her full red nipples were two small clips, similar to those I had worn on previous nights. The clips pinched the rosy tips of her breasts and dangled onto the soft mounds of flesh below the areolas. In addition to clips, there was a leather loop tied around each of Andrea's breasts at the base. These loops served to accentuate her breasts and separate them slightly from her body, making them appear even more vulnerable and sexy than a pair of naked female breasts naturally does. I had a strong desire to reach out and take Andrea firmly by both tits, but I held off, waiting, still drinking in the details of her predicament.

Naturally, the bondage on the bottom half of Andrea's body was different than what I had experienced. I love women's bodies so much. They are so fucking beautiful between the legs. No penis, no scrotum, no dangling balls. Nothing to grab onto, nothing that could be leashed or locked. Pure pussy.

Instead of a leash, then, there was a two-foot long spreader bar attached to Andrea's knees. The result was that she had to stand with her legs awkwardly wide apart, and it was obvious that instead of walking normally she would have to waddle forward in large side-to-side steps. This of course meant that Andrea's gloriously hairy vulva was completely exposed to view. From the top of her pubic hair to the bottom of her vulval slit, from cunt to anus, from clitoris to vagina, from labia to labia — my wife's amazing female genitals were one hundred percent available to the sight or touch of any man. I took a moment to gaze at her female sexual opening: the incredible sensitivity and vulnerability of her labial folds was so beautiful and enticing that I almost came in my pants.

Around me I noticed the other six men also running their eyes over Andrea's beautiful, exposed body. They looked at her helpless breasts, her spread legs, her open pussy, her dangling pinched nipples. Then, after another moment, they stepped back into the locker rooms.

It occurred to me that the three men working the women's locker room had the best job a man could ever imagine. Throughout the entire evening, their job was to greet individual women entering the women's locker room and inform them that they were about to be stripped and rendered helpless. They would then watch as each woman would strip down completely, removing every shred of clothing, including her bra and panties, and placing them inside a locker. Then the three men would close in on the woman and bind her, locking her hands behind her back, placing a spreader bar between her legs to force them open, and fastening bondage loops around her breasts and clips onto her nipples. Did they actually get paid to do this job?

I was left alone with Andrea. Before departing, the men from the women's locker room gave me a key and one end of a golden chain. The key, I knew, was for Andrea's locker. Inside it were her shoes, her pants, her shirt, her purse, her jewelry, her brassiere, and her panties. All her possessions, everything that made her a respectable adult citizen. All of that was locked away now, and I had the key. Now she was just a woman. A naked, vulnerable woman. A naked cunt. A pair of soft and completely available tits.

The golden chain in my hand was attached to the two leather loops in place behind Andrea's breasts. I saw that the loops could be adjusted, made tighter if necessary. I gave a tug to test the leash, and saw that no tightening was necessary, at least for now. As I pulled the chain forward, Andrea's breasts came towards me, like two little sandbags, the clips on her sensitive nipples bouncing up and down. And just as I had helplessly followed the tug on my scrotum on the previous nights, Andrea helplessly followed my firm tug on her boobs.

I pulled my wife towards me by the breasts. It was a great feeling.

"Please," she began to whisper in a pleading voice. "Be gentle. I'm not—"

I didn't really want to hear the rest of that sentence. After all, she had had the upper hand twice before and had really pushed my limits. Now it was my turn. So I raised my right hand upwards and pulled Andrea's leash sharply towards the ceiling, just as she had done to me three months earlier. Andrea breathed in sharply as her tits were yanked upwards. Quickly she went up onto her toes — an extremely uncomfortable position given the spreader bar between her legs.

"Quiet," I said, holding her breasts up by the chain. Andrea fell silent immediately. She wobbled on her tiptoes. "You will not speak unless I tell you to. Is that understood?"

There was no reply, so I tugged a bit higher on the breast leash, pulling Andrea further onto her toes by the leash attached to her soft, wobbling titties. Her nipples pointed beautifully up at the ceiling. I clapped my other hand against my wife between her opened legs, cupping the exposed cunt as if I owned it — which, for the time being, I did. Softly but firmly, I repeated: "Is that understood?"

I had never seen my wife look so helpless, so totally dominated before. With her tits pulled up and her legs spread, she was the perfect image of vulnerable, accessible female sexuality.

"Yes," she whispered urgently.

My hand began to probe her vulva, fingering the female lips. "Say 'Yes, Sir'," I said.

"Yes, Sir," she whispered again.

I enjoyed another few seconds of exploring her open labia — just long enough to make brief contact with her maddeningly exposed clit. Then I removed my hand from her cunt and lowered her breasts down so that she could stand on the flats of her feet again. With her legs wide, she was simply amazing to look at. My mind began to imagine all the things that I could do with her body in the next three hours.

"Come on," I said, as I began slowly but firmly to lead her by the breasts towards the main section of the club. Andrea followed, helpless and silent, as the leash tugged her soft tits forward in front of her. My female pet.

With her legs spread wide, Andrea waddled forward after me. All the beautiful, complex, sensitive parts of her vulva were spread out and exposed. "Come on," I said, smiling. "I want to show the world your vagina."