Club Venus Paradisio Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Open your eyes boy!' With his cock waning, despite the efforts of the cuck who was now held firmly to his task, the young man's eyes were treated to the site of the woman he would soon be servicing in all her glory. She lay back and lifted one leg high, running her fingers down the back of her thigh to her exquisite and very wet cunt, Tina held the cuck's head to its duty and with her free hand, placed the cane between her legs before nursing her own cunt and then offered her fingers up to the boy's nose and mouth. The combination of the glorious vision as Barbara now lifted her other leg to display in full her cunt and the arsehole so dutifully licked by the cuck, with the delicious scent and taste of the teenage domme's cunt, had his large cock boning to rigidity once more.

Tina now took the cane and teased the kneeling male's cock, making it rise obediently to a generous erection as he gagged on the bell-end which now probed hard with the younger male's excitement. Tina's soft young cunt oozed as she flicked the older male's bobbing and erect cock, sensing he was now indulging in the pleasure of submission.

''That's it, you be a good cocksucker for me. You like it now, don't you? but you were disobedient at first; I'm going to thrash you when Barbara has finished putting you to good use.' The two females laughed as his flicked cock dribbled sticky threads of pre-cum, making the cane glisten. As he sucked hard on the cock, his anus tingled as he thought of being thrashed by a naked teenage girl after devouring the warm seed from the messy cunt of the older dominant woman, seed which would be spent from the cock he was now sucking for the pleasure of the two females.

The two women rubbed their cunts as they savoured the sight of his mouth slipping eagerly back and forth on the stiff cock; he was thoroughly and utterly dominated. Barbara sighed with pleasure and parted her legs wide, sliding two fingers in her wet cleft as he watched the once cocky male reduced and humiliated deliciously.

'Oh I'd love to have him come in your mouth, but that would be such a waste, and you'll be tasting his seed anyway.' Her words nearly brought the young man off; the sight of her cunt was unbearable for him too. Barbara grinned at Tina and nodded; she pulled the kneeling male's head back and sneered with pleasure as she did so, on finding he was reluctant to stop sucking it.

'Don't worry, you'll get your cream pie soon enough, I may even allow you to lick his cock clean when he's given up his load.' Barbara poked her elegant toes to the ceiling and pointed to her glistening cunt.

'Get over here and sniff my cunt and arsehole!' The boy needed no further prompting, scurrying over and kneeling before the commanding redhead as the two women laughed scornfully. He bent and sniffed hard at the two deliciously scented and inviting orifices, his cock rigid and yearning. Barbara's cunt tingled urgently as she felt the hot breath of the submissive on it.

'I'll have them both licked thoroughly clean before I accept that fine cock of yours.. do it!' The boy's balls tingled incessantly as he eagerly lapped at her sweet folds and the tang of her moist pucker, rocking his hips back and forth, impatient to have his cock penetrate the soft crevice which his tongue occupied, Barbara flexing her magnificent mature thighs as his tongue teased her moist folds. Tina had the older male kneel where he could see the entire performance clearly, the teenage bitch standing sternly over him, holding his head up by his hair and teasing his arse with the cane as he watched the other male's enjoyment enviously; her cunt tingled with dominant pleasure as she basked in haughty satisfaction at being in total control of an older male. She stepped in front of him for a moment and allowed him to sniff her fully aroused cunt, pulling his head back to meet her sneering eyes as he sniffed at her dominant scent obediently.

'Oh yes, just think, cream pie and then the cane. I hope you are ready to be thrashed to tears by a younger woman; I shan't stop until you spend fr me.' The male's cock pulsed close to ejaculating as her words sank home and he looked up at her delicately pointed breasts and her wicked smile; she enjoyed his defeated gaze for a moment, then moved aside as Barbara shuffled back on the bed, spread her legs wide and drew them back, placing her hands behind her knees.

'Up you come, I want fucking hard, and don't you dare come until I have... you'll have the cane too if you displease me!' The eager boy clambered onto the bed and gasped as he felt the soft warmth of her body, his large rock hard cock decorated with expanded veins and bulbous bell-end probed at her flesh, then slid into the hot moist warmth of her cunt, making him gasp again and bringing a curt giggle from his dominant mount. Tina teased the older male's cock with the cane as he enviously watched the large cock thrust in and out, the accompanying balls slapping at the mature woman's flesh as she moaned with pleasure, cock and cunt glistening with lubrication. Tina grinned with pleasure.

'You'll masturbate while you watch; I know you want to, but don't you dare cum, you'll do that for the cane only.' The middle-aged male's humiliation was now totally eclipsed by his perverse submissive pleasure, and wanking on his knees at the command of a teenage girl while she laughed at him was pure ecstasy; he came close to shooting his mess several times as she teased him with the cane; as he stroked his cock he now yearned for the thrashing. His need for the cane moved closer as Barbara pointed her long legs skyward and moaned in an ecstasy of her own, the panting and groaning boy using all his will power to withhold his seed as she sighed and moaned to a satisfying crescendo.

The male's eyes were fixed on the thrusting cock which pounded her cunt, Barbara's delicious arsehole winking and dilating just below it as she moved to the point of no return with a lusty cry. The male's own cock was wanked close to orgasm once more as the shaft of the bigger cock he observed streaked white as the boy moaned in total ecstasy, cum dribbling down to her her brown pucker as he unleashed a thoroughly satisfying load into the mature women.

The boy seemed to orgasm endlessly as Barbra gripped her lush thighs about him, milking every last drop from him as he gave up his seed to the dominant woman as though it was to be his last orgasm ever, and he was to be devoured by the female he pleasured, like the male of a black widow. At last he collapsed, panting on the sated redhead who giggled wickedly as her eyes now turned to cuckold of the moment. Tara whipped the kneeling male's arse as the panting boy eased his spent cock from the silky cunt.

'Now you'll taste spunk! Lick that cock clean!' The bemused boy obliged by standing on his shaky legs and offering up his sticky cock to the kneeling male, Tina taking the male's head by his hair, though his sense of total defeat now made him more than willing as he was toyed with for the pleasure of the females.

The boy jerked uncomfortably as the male's lips and hot mouth slipped over his sensitive and spent cock, the tongue circling his still erect member as the cuck dutifully licked the salty seed from it. Barbara watched with supreme satisfaction as the novice dominatrix smiled with pleasure on holding the mature male to his task, standing so dominant and confidently as she ensured the mature male she had owned so thoroughly cleaned the cock sufficiently. Barbara would now enjoy her further humiliation of him.

'Lick my cunt clean! Get to it while the seed is still warm!' The boy gratefully withdrew his cock and knelt obediently close by to watch, without it being necessary to order him to do so; naturally submissive from birth due to the strict regime of a stepmother, he knew his place. Tina's cunt buzzed as she marshalled the male to the waiting cunt with the cane. Barbara spread her legs wide and allowed her sated cunt to open invitingly, the boy's ample delivery of cream oozing and dribbling from its silky folds.

The male's cock boned rigid as his nose was treated to the divine mixture of scents on attending his humiliating duty at the behest of the superior women. The two females increased his submissive pleasure, laughing as he applied his willing tongue and lapped up the globules of warm cum with gusto. Tina's blossoming sense of dominance had her cunt buzzing as she pushed his face into the hot crevice, she was impatient to confirm her ownership of the male and thrash him to a submissive orgasm.

'You make sure everything is nicely cleaned up, I know you want the cane but you'll do a thorough job first.'. His cock dribbled it's own mess as he enjoyed the sweet humiliation, Barbara pulling her legs back and sighing with succinct dominant pleasure as the tongue delved into the depths of her cunt, in its quest for every salty morsel.

'Lick it from my arsehole now, there's plenty down there.' Tina stroked his arse smartly with the cane to remind him of the punishment to come as his tongue slipped down to the cream which covered the dominant woman's sweaty pucker. The delightful tang of her anal secretions blending with the salty cum brought his humiliating circumstances firmly home; he now yearned to come under the cane of the teenage domme while her dominant mentor watched, he knew the intense humiliation would bring on a divine orgasm which would match the one he had already witnessed, the one which he now cleaned from the superior woman's delicious arsehole.

The two women ensured he did not shirk his cleansing duties, both taunting as he searched out every last drop before Barbara nodded her assent to Tina and his head was pulled away. Barbara was now nicely aroused again and just as anxious to watch her teenage apprentice exact her domination over the mature male. Tina's young cunt was now more than ready to receive the service of his tongue in thanks for what he was about to receive. Barbara now took his hair and hauled him up to the bed, he lay face down with his cock quivering expectantly below him as Barbara left the bed and stood next to the boy who had serviced her so well.

'Now you'll see how less worthy males are made to pay for their arrogance, this will be most exhilarating.' The younger male's cock returned to a full erection as he watched enviously, a girl of a similar age strut and flex the vicious looking cane, her face grimacing with pompous feminine spite. Barbara savoured the scene and then nodded to the delectably spiteful teenager.

'Cane him to submission, I want to see him spend in complete surrender to you!' The male's cock boned as he heard the divine whoosh of the cane and watched the young girl commence her ruthless punishment. He howled in pain as the rattan was brought home across his buttocks with a delightful crack, and was delivered again and again as the slender body of the teenager flexed and struck her target with a broad smile, her enjoyment at seeing the male writhe on the bed as the stripes evolved upon the flesh of his cheeks was immense. She was ecstatic as she saw the tears flood from his eyes as he winced and squirmed under the stinging pain of each cut, making her apply each following stroke with renewed vigour.

The male's balls tingled as his cock rubbed and probed at the bedding, his submissive pleasure fast overcoming the pain as he was duly shown his place by a teenage girl who was dominating him so thoroughly and with so much spiteful enjoyment. Tina was close to an orgasm herself as her arm rose and fell, rewarding her dominant senses as the male was cut for her pleasure. She could see by his rhythmic humping that he was close to surrender.

'I'll have your cream now, then you'll lick my cunt in thanks!' His cock slithered in pre-cum as the heavenly cane was now accepted willingly by his tortured arse.

His eyes met the wicked pleasure of the teenage girl's as his submission to her was granted fully and in utter ecstasy, his cock bulged and twitched as his balls released his total surrender, hot seed bursting from his cock in a sublime and humiliating confirmation of his defeat, the warmth of his seed matching that radiating from his arse as he was dominated to her satisfaction. Tina laughed victoriously in a furore of spiteful pleasure as Barbara applauded, both actions not lost on the male as their acknowledgment ensured the delivery of his seed in plentiful spurts as the last contributions were caned from him.

The tearful red eyes of the male were now greeted by the sight of Tina's youthful wet cunt as she mounted the bed and lifted his head, spreading her shapely slender legs, so smooth and firm. Barbara watched with pride as the teenage dominatrix confirmed her ownership of the defeated male, he needing no command as he dutifully sniffed and licked at her firm arsehole while she primed her cunt in readiness for an orgasm from his tongue, in honour of her supremacy. Barbara stroked the hair of the young male as Tina lifted her legs on commencement of the older male's worship of her cunt, the boy's cock showing it's lust for further domination.

'You've been a good boy this evening. I'll take your name for future reference, I think I might require your obedient services again. When they're done, you can squirt for me whilst licking my arsehole; it is always such a pleasure to have a male confirm his submission that way.' The boy gasped and his cock pulsed a thin stream of pre-cum, he had been enjoying Tina's domination of the male and had wanted it to last as long as possible as he had planned to masturbate hard over it later; now she couldn't come quick enough for him.

12