CNAs in Trouble - Stephy's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bindingwi
Bindingwi
167 Followers

John then turns his attention to Stephy. His orders are to be hairless from the neck down. She is not to wear a bra at all, and no shirt under the scrubs. She is allowed to wear a thong, but nothing else. Stephy tries to protest again, but is cut off and told not to interrupt. John continues with his orders.

This is to be standard dress for when they are at work. There will be a different dress code when they are out of the resident home. They will receive orders on what to wear one to two days in advance. John asks each girl what sexy costumes they have. Stephy answers with "she wore a schoolgirl outfit last year. " John thinks that is perfect for the outside activity he has planned. John turns to Jill and she also answers schoolgirl. John tells her he can't have two schoolgirls, so she needs something else. John asks Jill what her husband's favorite outfit is. Jill's face turns red a she tells John it is a Hooters outfit. John loves this.

John tells them that next weekend they are to have the outfits ready for a field trip. Both girls start to protest, but are quickly put in their place. John walks over to his dresser and picks up a camera that had been sitting there the whole time. John stops the camera, and pulls out the tape. John locks the tape in a drawer, and turns around. He asks if there are anymore protests. The girls look at each other and drop their heads. They have been defeated. They both know what they did on that tape, and they can never let that get out.

John dismisses both of them and tells them both to report to him in two days when the rest of the residents are asleep. Just as they reach the door John stops them. The smile on Stephy's face fades. She had figured on getting away without being punished. John orders the girls back to the middle of the room, and has the girls stand in front of him. John walks up to Stephy, and tells her he has changed his mind, and she is to be punished tonight. As punishment for her disobedience she is to strip naked, and clean up the mess Jill left on the floor.

Stephy slowly complies by taking off her shoes and socks, then removing her scrubs. John stops her and orders her to turn around. Stephy knows why he did this. When she was in the bathroom trying to clean up she noticed how transparent her panties from her cumming. Stephy knows that John is doing this to show Jill that she enjoyed what was happened to her during her time in John's room. John has to remind her she is to be completely naked for the punishment. Once naked John grabs one of Stephy's nipples and twists it hard. Stephy winces, but for some reason it does not feel bad. In fact, John reaches behind her and starts playing with her ass. This gets Stephy's juices flowing as he uses her body. John orders her clean the floor as Jill leaves. Stephy gets down on her hands and knees and starts licking up the puddle of cum. For some reason she is not gagging as her tongue picks up the mixture of John and Jill's cum.

Stephy hears John moving around behind her. She doesn't know what he is going to do, but she knows it can't be good. Stephy head is down, and her ass is raised up in the air. First Stephy feels the hardness on the cane rubbing between her pussy lips. Stephy is still lubricated from before, and smooth wood of the cane slides nicely up and down. Stephy feels the cane being removed, and the first smack hits her ass. Not hard, but it does sting a little bit. A few swings leave some red marks on Stephy's ass. Stephy is whimpering telling John she will not disobey him anymore. To make sure John lands a couple more blows.

John orders Stephy to stand in front of him as he sits down in his chair. John starts asking questions about Stephy's work schedule, where she lives, and if she has any roommates. Once John finds out she has an apartment alone he decides to visit her place tomorrow night since she is not working. Stephy agrees to pick him up after dinner, and to take him to her place. He tells her to be shaved by then, and to wear something sexy when she picks him up.

Stephy is in a trance the rest of her shift. Jill tries to talk to her, but Stephy has nothing to do with it. Stephy finally gets back to her apartment, takes a shower to wash tonight's shame off of her. Stephy falls into a deep sleep naked on her bed. Stephy ends up sleeping most of the day, and when she wakes up she realizes she does not have much time to get ready. She grabs a quick bite, and goes into the bathroom to prepare. As she showers she grabs her razor and foam to remove any hair she has on her body. As she finishes it finally hits her that she is doing this for a 70 year old man that is most likely to fuck her tonight. After she finishes she grabs her towel to dry off, and walks into her bedroom. Stephy finds a short party dress to wear with some nice heels. She goes to her underwear drawer, and starts to grab some tiny shorts to wear. She usually wears tiny shorts with this dress because it is so short that when she sits down or bends over you can see everything. She starts to slip the shorts on, and realizes the rules for work probably apply to anytime she is with him. Stephy throws the shorts in the corner, and puts her heels on. Every time Stephy spreads her legs she can feel the air hitting her bare pussy, and she is starting to get wet.

Stephy walks to her car to go pick up John, and bends a little bit to put the key in the lock. As she does her dress rides up, and she can feel her ass and pussy being exposed to the guys walking behind her. They stop in their tracks, and watch as Stephy tries to get in the car without exposing anymore. As she sits in the seat and puts one leg in the dress goes up her waist. Her legs are spread, and the guys get a full view. Stephy quickly drives away as the vulgar comments fly at her. Stephy makes it to the retirement home, and sees John sitting outside away from prying eyes. Stephy drives up and motions John to the car. John just sits there until Stephy finally gets out of the car. John informs her that he wants to drive, and opens the passenger door for Stephy. She quickly sits and puts a leg in the car. Her dress rides up again giving John a full view of her bald pussy. John tells her to stop as a smile crosses his face. John takes a step to the side, and looks up at the second floor window. There are three of the male residents staring straight down at her pussy. Stephy's face turns red as she quickly gets into the car and shuts the door. John gets in and Stephy confronts him about keeping this a secret. John is amused knowing she wants to be his private toy. John explains that they wouldn't recognize her out of uniform, and they were far enough away that they probably didn't see anything.

Stephy directs John to her apartment just as it is getting dark. Luckily for Stephy no one is around as she gets out, and walks John up to her door. Once inside John wants a tour of her place. Little does she know that John has brought a few things with him including a couple of video cameras. After the tour John wants something to drink, and sits on the couch. Stephy brings him a drink, and is handed a DVD. John orders her to put the DVD in the player and sit next to him. The video starts and Stephy sees John's room, and closes her eyes thinking John is going to replay the other night. It is from the other night, but not of Stephy's torture. Stephy's eyes open as she hears Jill's voice as she enters the room. As Stephy watches Jill's night unfold John gets up and places the cameras around the apartment to capture the rest of the night.

John joins Stephy on the couch and notices that her dress has ridden up to the point that he can see her bald pussy lips. John starts to rub Stephy's thighs as the scene on the TV shows Jill getting pounded by John. John's hand reaches her pussy, and Stephy instinctually spreads her legs farther to give him better access. John rubs her outer lips, and dips a finger in her pussy and feels how turned on she is. Stephy starts rocking back and forth on John's finger as the last scene of the video comes on. It is of Jill giving John a blow job. John quickly removes his finger. He doesn't want her cumming so quickly. John is going to stretch it out, so by the end of the night she is begging for it.

Stephy is surprised by the emptiness, and looks down. She sees her dress had ridden up to her waist, and has completely exposed her pussy to John. Stephy leaves it like it is. She knows pretty soon she is going to be completely naked, and she has no will to stop it now. John grabs the remote and turns off the TV. He orders Stephy to stand in front of him. Stephy rises and awaits the next order. John orders Stephy to go to her bedroom, and find the sexiest lingerie she has and put it on. Stephy turns and walks to the bedroom with her dress still around her waist. John watches as her ass sways back and forth as she walks in the heels. John stops her and tells her to keep the heels on when she returns. Stephy starts to panic. She does not really own any sexy since she never had anyone to enjoy it.

Stephy then remembers a few years back her and friend went shopping at VS, and as a pact bought some sexy things to wear on their honeymoon for when they got married. Stephy was more serious than her friend, so she put a lot of work in picking out just the right thing for her future husband. Stephy can feel the tears welling up as she pulls the special box from the back of the closet. All she can think of now is that a 70 year old man is going to see her in this instead of her future hunk of a husband. Stephy strips off her dress and heels, and puts on the pure white see thru thong on. Next she puts on the white see thru babydoll she had picked out. Stephy walks across the room and stands in front of her mirror. She sees her puffy nipples though the fabric, and when she looks lower she sees her red puffy pussy lips wrapped in white. Stephy's tears flow a little faster as she walks back to the bed to put her heels back on. As she sits to put on the heels the box that held her honeymoon lingerie moves a little bit, and she notices that she forgot about the white stay up stockings she purchased for the outfit. In an act of defiance she refuses to put on the stockings for the old man. She wants to save something brand new for whomever she marries. Just as she is getting the first shoe on John calls out for her to hurry up, and it had better be worth the wait. Stephy quickly grabs the white shear stockings, and puts them on. She knows they make the whole outfit, and if John is disappointed she will be punished.

Stephy walks out into the living room wiping her tears of shame away. John had turned on the TV again, and was watching a game. He didn't even turn to see what she had picked out. John was making Stephy present herself to him on his terms. Stephy made her way around the couch, and was standing directly in front of John. This finally got his attention, and he looked her up and down with no change in his expression. John hit a switch on the TV and a music channel started playing some older music. John orders Stephy to dance, and to make it good. He expected a hard on by the time the next song was done. Stephy danced as best she could. She made sure John got an eyeful of everyone of her assets. The dancing made the babydoll and thong rub against her nipples and pussy lips. The soft fabric was turning her on. Her nipples were so hard they almost poked through the fabric, and the thong started to ride up into her pussy. Her clit was on fire as the fabric rubbed up against it.

John couldn't take it anymore he grabbed Stephy and pulled him onto his lap facing him. He took a nipple in his mouth and started sucking through the fabric. This sent Stephy over the edge, and she was on the verge of cumming. John senses this and quickly pushes her off his lap. Stephy lands on her knees and immediately starts to beg for John to make her cum. John now has the ultimate power over her. She is in his complete control.

John Stands and grabs Stephy's hand bringing her to her feet. He leads her towards the bedroom telling her if she wants to cum she needs to be obedient from now on. Stephy quickly agrees as they make it through the door. John grabs the babydoll top and rips it off Stephy's body, and starts mauling her tits as he pushes her towards the bed. John then rips the sides of the thong, but it stays in place as the front of it is embedded between her lips. John yanks it out for between her lips, and sees how wet it is. She is ready, and he is not sure he can hold out much longer. John pushes Stephy onto the bed. He decides to keep the stockings and heels on her. They will look great on the video. As Stephy falls back she closes her legs. John quickly grads her ankles and spreads them wide. He tells her anytime she is on a bed she is to keep them spread apart. John looks down and sees Stephy's pussy lips wet and parted wait for him to enter her.

As John is standing he enters Stephy with a quick thrust. Stephy is not use to the size, but her pussy quickly accommodates John's dick. John's thrusts come fast and hard, and he is hitting all the right spots. Stephy is quickly brought to the edge again, and the hard orgasm comes when John grabs both her nipples and twists them. John can't take it as Stephy's pussy pulsates around his dick. He comes hard, and fills Stephy with his sperm. This sets off Stephy's second orgasm. Between the bed banging, and the screams everyone in apartment complex know what is happening to her. John pulls his dick out of Stephy, and sees it coated with her juices. John orders Stephy to her knees to clean off his dick with her mouth. In a flash Stephy is down on her knees, and has taken the member into her mouth. Before she is finished with her cleaning John has become hard again. His dick was growing and growing in her mouth. Stephy's head starts bobbing up and down faster as she feels John's dick start to twitch. John grabs the back of Stephy's head, and forced his dick down her throat as he cums for the second time tonight.

John needed a break. He still had one more thing planned for Stephy tonight. To make some time John had Stephy take out all of her clothes, and told her what she was allowed to wear from now on. Every piece of the clothing John picked was very revealing. The ones he didn't pick were to be tossed out. Next they went through Stephy's work uniforms. Since most of them were tight anyway she was allowed to keep most of them with orders to wear the thinner ones more often. Then they went through all of her underwear. All the panties and bras were to be tossed. Stephy was left only with thongs and g-strings. Finally John wanted to see all the costumes she has, especially the school girl outfit. Stephy brought it out and modeled it with the stockings and heels. John was impressed, and he knew his poker buddies would also love it. After a few more less revealing costumes were modeled john started to get bored. The last costume she showed him was a cat costume. She had gone one year as a calico cat. The skin tight suit had spots on the back, but had a white belly. When Stephy wore to a party she had to put tape over her nipples to hide them, and wear a thong so the suit would not ride up her pussy lips.

John wanted the clothes he did like thrown out immediately, so Stephy grabbed some clothes, and was ready to get dressed to take them to the dumpster. John stopped her, and told to wear the cat suit. Stephy was going to protest, but knew that would only bring on a punishment. She was going to grab her tennis shoes when John noticed a pair of heels that looked impossible to walk in. John was right Stephy had to walk very slowly just to stay upright in the heels. Stephy tried to grab all the clothes at once, but there were too many, and knew she would have to take several trips outside. John pulled up a chair on the balcony to watch the show. John gave her one last order before the trips. If anyone stops you to talk you must talk to them until I give you a signal to stop.

Stephy bent down to pick up the first load when she felt the fabric separate her pussy lips. She looked down to see her camel toe sticking out, and the fabric getting soaked from the juices flowing out her from the fucking she received from john. She was almost to the door when she passed a mirror, and was able to make out her nipples through the thin fabric. Stephy had made it halfway to the dumpster when one her neighbors came out. He was a fat geek covered in zits. Stephy always felt his eyes on her whenever she was out of her apartment. Now she was trapped. She had made it to the dumpster and had gotten rid of the clothes when he made it over to her. It was dark out, but the dumpster area was well lighted. The neighbor stopped her to ask about the old guy, her dress, and all the noise coming out of the apartment. Stephy had to answer because she had not received the signal yet. She tells he is a friend that was helping her move a few things around the apartment. She had planned on going clubbing, but decided the apartment was more important. The neighbor's eyes never left her body roaming from her tits to her pussy. Finally, she got the signal and quick as she could she get back to the apartment. A smile crept over the neighbors face as she walked away. He had some plans of his own. Her next two trips to the dumpster went easier. There were people out there, but luckily no one wanted to talk.

John was now ready for the final fun for the night. As Stephy entered the apartment John took her to the bedroom. He was already prepared for what he wanted to do. John orders Stephy on her hands and knees on the bed. As soon as she is up there she notices the wrist restraints. John grabs her arms and secures her wrists to the head board. He then grabs each ankle and secures them spread apart. John then grabs some pillows and places them under her body. She is now in position to take her virgin ass. Knowing she will be screaming John places a ball gag in her mouth.

Stephy is worried. She wonders what all this is for. She has been compliant so far. John grabs a knife to cut the cat suit way. He is disappointed to lose it, but he will just have her buy a new one. As he cuts Stephy is relieved she will not have to wear it again. Stephy is now completely naked in front of the old man with her ass and pussy exposed. John even removed her heels. John gets behind Stephy and starts rubbing her pussy with one hand as he grabs the lube he had hidden with the other. Stephy feels that john has stopped rubbing her pussy when she feels a cold wet finger start to rub her crack. Stephy's eyes fly wide open when John inserts one finger in Stephy's ass quickly and starts to move it around. A second of John's fingers entered Stephy's ass stretching it out in preparation of what is to come. John adds more lube as he saws his fingers back and forth. Stephy's body starts to react when John reaches forward and starts playing with her nipples. John removes his fingers from her ass, and places some lube on his dick. John then pulls Stephy's cheeks apart, and presses his dick to her opening. Stephy body tensed as she feels the tip of John's dick about to enter her where no man has entered before. John tells her to relax and it won't hurt as much. John sees that Stephy will not relax, so he reaches around and plays with her clit. This is all Stephy needed. Her mind switches from the dick slowly entering her ass to the pleasure of John playing with her pussy.

John is almost halfway in when he starts rocking back and forth. With each new thrust John is getting deeper and deeper. John is finally all the way in Stephy's ass, and decides she is lubed and stretched enough to start having some fun. Stephy has an orgasm around John's finger as she feels that John is all the way in her ass. John starts pumping away, and adds two more fingers to her dripping pussy as he picks up the pace. Two quick orgasms rack her body as she has never felt so full in her life. When Stephy feels like she cannot take anymore she feels John lean forward, and grab a nipple and pinches. Stephy body is on fire; so much stimulation at once is too much. Stephy throws her head back and screams as her juices come squirting out of her pussy. This sets John off and he drops a load of sperm into Stephy's ass. John pulls his deflated dick out of Stephy, and looks at his handy work. Stephy's ass is still open, and his cum is dripping out of it. The pillows used to prop her up are soaked with sweat, her juices, and his cum.

Bindingwi
Bindingwi
167 Followers