Co-eds to Enjoy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quimmaster
quimmaster
1,610 Followers

"Now suck it into your mouth." I said. I felt her lips close around my shaft and I moaned deeply as I felt her tongue graze over the tip of my cock. I guided her hand to my balls and felt her close her fingers around my heavy sack. She felt my fingers slide through her silky, dark hair as I gently guided her head up and down my ramrod. She fell into a rhythm as her head moved along the length of my cock. With my rod still in her mouth, she looked up at me and saw the expression of pleasure on my face. For a novice she had real promise.

I lifted her face up and slid my cock from between her soft lips. Pam looked up at me. "Lick my shaft with the tip of your tongue." I instructed. Pam lowered her lips to my shaft and began to lick the tip and sides as her hands closed back around my balls. As she continued to lick, I guided her mouth back around the tip of my cock. Taking hold of her head, I guided her face up and down the length of my ramrod. I lay back against the cushion and watched Pam suck on her first cock - mine. She was pretty good and seemed eager to please.

"You keep that up and you're going to get one hell of a surprise." I said with a chuckle. Pam stopped. "Go ahead. Don't worry, I don't want to cum in your mouth - at least not this time." Pam smiled though I'm not sure that she understood. She went back to my shaft as I continued to watch her suck. I lifted her face and pulled her up toward me. My shaft was full at attention.

"It's time." I whispered and Pam paled a little. I pulled on her knees a bit so she got the idea to straddle my legs once again. Her hot little pussy rested on my balls as my ramrod stood up straight between out bodies. I played with her huge tits as I said, "When you are ready, you can put me inside and then slide down. Don't worry, it'll only hurt for a second and then it'll be only pleasure. You can decide when." I said.

Pam smiled weakly as she felt the hardness of my ramrod press against her mons. I was patient with her. I kissed her and began to nibble on her ample chest. As we kissed I felt the soft fur around her oozing pussy rub against the hardness of my shaft. It was exquisite. Her pussy tickled my cock as I kissed her deeply and caressed her heaving titflesh. Then I felt Pam lift her body slightly and then felt her fingers wrap around the length of my ramrod. I slid my own fingers between her open thighs and parted her moist pussy lips. Pam guided my shaft to the opening of her virginity and slowly lowered her body onto my ramrod. Her pussy was so wet and so very tight. She lowered her tight quim onto my cock until the tip hit her cherry. She rose again and I felt her slide up and down several times but not enough to pop her cherry. She was scared.

"This feels very good." I said, "but it's nothing compared to what it will feel like when I'm all the way inside of you." I said softly but it did not seem to help her gain the courage to finally break her own cherry. I slid my hands around her ass and tried to coax her but even as she rocked on my rod, she was not going to do it.

"Do you need some help?" I asked and Pam blushed. I slid my hands along her legs as I nibbled on her chest. I waited until she rose on my shaft and then as I slid my hands under her knees. "Kiss me." I said and the naked beauty leaned her face forward and kissed me. I pressed my tongue into her mouth and then sucked hers all the way into mine. As she was overwhelmed with the lustiness of our kissing her huge tits heaved against my chest and then I pulled up sharply on her knees and her body tipped backwards. She plunged down hard onto my cock with her full weight as it ripped through her virgin barrier and up into her tight pussy. Pam let out a gentle scream as her cherry split open. I pulled her lips back to mine and kissed her deeply as her thighs pressed flush with my hips and my cock was buried to the hilt in her virgin pussy. I held her so she would not move. I flexed my cock in her loins and the young girl gasped. She sat motionless. I smiled at her and then cupping her firm asscheeks started to rock her body. She started to moan.

"You set the rhythm." I said and Pam started to rise and fall on my shaft. She moaned deeply as she felt my thick rod fill her ever-so-tight pussy. I let her ride my shaft at her own pace for several minutes as my fingers traced over her back and sides and then closed around her heaving tits.

"Use your inner muscles to squeeze my cock." I suggested and she looked at me quizzically. I felt her trying to figure out how to do that and when I felt a tightening around my shaft, I smiled and said, "That's the way." Pam smiled back at me and continued to flex those inner muscles.

I could tell that Pam was tiring and so taking hold of her slender waist, I tipped her so she lay backward on the sofa. Sliding into her warm, wet saddle, I began to fuck this luscious, young virgin. As I thrust into her hot, little love hole her beautiful tits bounced gently up and down against my chest. Pam's hips rose with each thrust to meet me. Her body went rigid for a second and she let out a deep moan as her loins flooded with warm cum. Her face was flushed with excitement as she realized just how good this could feel.

I felt my own cum starting to boil and I increased the speed of my thrusts. Pam's head began to roll from side to side and she moaned loudly as I thrust deep into her luscious, young body. Pam's loins were flooding with cum and I was about to add to her supply. Cupping her ass, I pounded hard into her loins and then with a final thrust, I filled her quim to the hilt and shot my load deep into her virgin pussy. I wasn't the only one to flood her tight, little hole with cum as I felt her fingernails dig into my back and she screamed with pleasure. I kissed her and smiled.

"I didn't know it would feel like this." she said softly.

"It does and it will many, many more times." I said with a smile. I just lay in her warm saddle and played with her beautiful tits until my shaft grew limp and slid out of her wetness. I rolled us over and pulled her warm body close to mine. We kissed deeply and caressed each other. I started to tickle her until she squirmed and fell off of the couch. I followed her onto the floor and we began to wrestle. She fought pretty well but eventually I pinned her down and sitting across her chest, let my shaft lay between her firm tits. I then slid forward until my cockhead touched her lips. She opened her mouth and swallowed my cock completely. Pam tasted the saltiness of my cum as it mingled with her own. It was a taste she wasn't used to but she decided that anything that could give her such pleasure should be kissed and caressed fully.

Finally, I lifted myself off of her body and helped her to sit up. Looking down at her quim, I could see traces of blood. With a warm rag I washed her pussy. We started to dress.

As Pam picked up her bra, I shook my head and she dropped it into her purse. The tank top she wore showed off her magnificent body and as she walked toward me there was a beautiful sway in her step. Her huge breasts bounced gently with each step and she looked positively spectacular. Pam felt very self-conscious about her chest but that would pass.

As she prepared to leave my office, I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply. I felt her grind her pussy against my cock and then reaching down for the edge of her blouse, I pulled it up over her naked tits and sucked her nipple into my mouth. Her body shuddered as her nipple hardened in my mouth.

"This is what you were made for." I said with a smile and Pam blushed. "Do you know where I live?" I asked. Pam nodded. "Good, come over tonight about 10:30 and plan to stay the night." I said as I lowered my hands to her ass and pressed her pussy to my cock.

Pam nodded as I released her and then pulled her blouse down over her huge, unfettered breasts. Picking up her purse, she smiled at me and disappeared. As she walked down the hall she could see her reflection in the empty trophy cabinet. She watched as her huge breasts bounced gently with every step and she realized that she looked pretty good.

Our night of lovemaking was spectacular. Pam was more relaxed and I was able to show her things and teach her things that she didn't know were possible. We fucked all night, barely sleeping at all.

In the early morning, I decided to have some fun with her. I picked up a small box wrapped with gift paper and handed it to her. She was obviously pleased as she opened her present.

"What are these?" she said as she held out the box.

"They're called Ben-Wa balls. You insert them into your warm, little pussy." I answered.

"What are they for?" she asked. "What do they do?"

"Put them in and see." I teased. Pam inserted the two balls into her pussy and sat a little confused. I smiled at her. It was getting late and I suggested we get going. As she stood up and walked over to get her clothes, the balls began to move inside her body and she flushed with color as she gasped in surprise.

"Now you know what they're for." I teased. Pam dressed but with every movement, her attention was focused on the vibrations in her loins. Every step became an erotic experience. She could feel her pussy getting wet as she walked to the door. "See you in class." I said as she left.

It was still dark out and Pam would be able to sneak back into the dorm without any trouble. By the time she got there, her panties were drenched and the aroma of her cum was overwhelming. She snuck into her room and headed for the shower. She removed the Ben-Wa balls and placed them in her purse. She showered thoroughly, caressing her body and remembering what it had been like in bed with me all night. She reflected on how much she had denied herself for so long but was ready to make up for lost time. As she came out of the bathroom she bumped into Beth, her roommate.

"And where have you been?" Beth asked in a demanding but rather sarcastic voice. Pam did not answer but went about gathering up her clothes and getting dressed. Beth noticed that Pam seemed less modest about her body as she moved in the room. Then, when she saw Pam put on her blouse, without a bra, she knew something was going on. Beth focused her attention on Pam as she moved around the room.

"There's something different about you." she said.

Pam just smiled and said, "We're going to be late for class," as she left the room.

Beth kept watching Pam all through class and during the break she cornered her on the porch of the snack bar. It didn't take long for Pam to spill her guts.

To be continued...

Please vote and send your comments

Quimmaster

quimmaster
quimmaster
1,610 Followers
12