Co-worker Crush Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim was wearing boxer briefs that hugged his hips and ample ass. As I mentioned he has broad shoulders and his thighs and calves were also very thick and muscular. I could see the outline of his hard cock, not sticking straight out but starting a tent in his crotch. What happened next was probably the most shocking to me. Suddenly my wife breaks their embrace and takes a small step back.

In one sweeping motion she kneels down on both knees while grasping his boxers and pulling them down his legs to his calves. His thick cock sprang out from under the waist band as it whooshed by, bobbing up and down a few times before settling sticking straight out. He was circumcised and his dick was probably between 6" and 7" long and thick nestled in dark pubic hair that was neatly trimmed close to his body. I could see he had a large ball sack that hung low between his legs. My wife was now looking right at his cock and she reached up with both hands, one grasping his thick shaft and the other taking a grip on his balls.

I was shocked the most about this because giving head has been one of her least favorite things to do when we make love. Up until recently she was reluctant to blow me but she has improved her skills significantly and shown more interest in this area but usually not as part of one of our fucking sessions, just performing on me when she either has her period or is not feeling like having sex. Here she was though, the first time with this guy (as far as I know) and within 10 minutes of coming into the hotel room she is about to suck his cock.

Jim spread his feet slightly as Ginny began to lick the tip of his cock and slide her hand up and down the shaft. Then she took the head of his cock into her mouth and began to move slightly back and forth. Jim let out a moan encouraging her. She continued to suck on the first two inches of his cock while her hand moved back and forth on the shaft. Jim put his right hand on the back of her head guiding her. Luckily I was on the other side of them so it did not block the fantastic view I had of my wife kneeling in front of her co-worker in only her panties with one hand on his nut sack and the other on the base of his thick cock.

Jim's head was back as she continued to lustily suck on his member. I could see her saliva making the taught skin on his cock glisten. My wife's nipples were sticking straight out and this scene made my cock harder than I can remember in a long time. I could already feel a big wet spot of pre-cum spreading across my boxer briefs as my dick strained against them under my khakis. I wanted to take my cock out and jerk off but I was afraid I would cum in mere seconds.

She continued to bob up and down on Jim's meaty dick with his encouraging moans and his hand urging her on. Then, she pulled her mouth off his cock and held it up flat against his stomach, licking the underside up and down as if it were her favorite lollipop. She moved lower after a minute and began to lick his ball sack, taking each nut into her mouth. She continued to lick and suck on his balls for another minute or so as Jim moaned his approval.

Then she went back to work on his thick cock, taking it into her mouth again and going as far down on it as she could. She gagged slightly before getting it all down and she backed off before going all the way down again. She repeated this a few times and then moved back to the head again and began to work her tongue around his mushroom end.

Jim was moaning louder now and Ginny began to work her mouth up and down on the upper half of his cock. She quickened her pace moving his thick dick in and out of her hot wet mouth. Jim began to tense and he grabbed her head with both hands pulling her off his cock. She complied reluctantly, letting the head of his cock slip slowly out of her mouth.

"That was so hot!" Jim said as he looked down on her, "I was getting close to shooting."

"That was my goal." She said gazing up at him.

"You are good but I don't want to cum just yet," he told her as he pulled her to her feet, "I want to enjoy more of you." He pulled her over to the side of the bed and sat her down. "Lay back," he said, "I want to return the favor".

"You don't have to do that," she replied.

"Oh, I definitely want to!"

He slid her panties down her legs as she lay back with her legs still hanging over the side of the bed. He knelt down next to the bed and grabbed her legs behind each knee and lifted them up. Ginny grabbed her knees with each hand holding her legs up and spreading them slightly. I could see her pussy now, her lips were already slightly open and a deep pink, glistening with her wetness.

She looked so wet, like I had never seen it. She keeps her pussy shaved bald and I knew she had shaved again this morning in the shower, so it was nice and smooth. Jim moved his face to her sex and began to slowly lick up and down her outer labia, savoring her juicy pussy with slow deliberate strokes. His hands were on either side of her opening, his fingers slightly pulling on her lips from each side spreading her cunny open even father.

I could see just inside her love tunnel as he prepared to thrust his thick tongue into her hole. He pushed his face into her crotch forcing his tongue deep into her opening. He fucked her with it for several strokes as she moaned. Then he pulled back and ran his tongue up and down both sides of her opening several times, lapping up her juices that continued to stream out of her. I can't remember her being that wet.

Just then he pushed a finger on his left hand into her opening and held it there, twisting his hand back and forth. He moved his mouth to the top of her opening and began to rub the flat of his tongue over her clit.

She moaned louder and let Jim know she approved of his attention to her love button. Soon he added a second finger and began to slide them in and out of her pussy quickly as he licked her opening from top to bottom. My wife was moaning and saying 'yes, yes" as he finger fucked her while sucking on her clit. Her legs began to tense and I could tell she was cumming.

I was so horny and turned on watching Jim eat my wife's pussy and make her cum. I did feel a little jealousy but it was such a turn on watching her, naked on a hotel bed with another man pleasing her. She was so excited and turned on by him; it was obvious she was past her inhibitions.

After her climax subsided, Jim slid her back onto the bed a little and then positioned himself between her legs. I could see him aiming his thick cock at my wife's wet juicy cunt. She immediately wrapped her feet around him, resting her heals at the top of his firm round ass cheeks. His ass was somewhat hairy and I could see his big balls dangling between his legs from my angle. I could just barely see the tip of his cock positioned at her glistening love tunnel opening as he put the tip in and then stopped. He rested there for few minutes, his burly figure towering over my petite wife as he prepared to fuck her tight hole.

The suddenly he plunged into her to the hilt burying his thick veined member into her hot juicy hole. I was so turned on I could not take it anymore and I unzipped my pants, pulling my cock out. I began to fist it furiously, almost cumming then stopping and backing off. My cock was like a faucet dripping pre-cum I was so turned on watching my wife get fucked by another man.

Jim began a steady assault on Ginny as he plunged in and pulled out of her over and over again at a quick pace. "Yes, yes" Ginny hissed as he worked his thick man meat in and out of her grasping pussy. His ass was moving back and forth, clenching and then releasing as he shoved his hardness into her. I could see his balls hanging loose as they swayed back and forth with his motion in and out. His pace began to quicken and he began to grunt loudly as he bottomed out inside her repeatedly.

"Oh god, fuck me harder, fuck me hard" she urged him as he continued to piston in and out of her. His hairy heavy nut sack was slapping down on her ass with each stroke.

"I'm going to cum" he said loudly.

"Don't stop, don't pull out cum in me, cum in me" my wife commanded Jim almost panicking that he might withdrawal his thick cock from her.

She was groaning loudly "yes, yes, fuck me, cum in me, fuck me" as he pounded her the last few times and with one loud animalistic growl as he stopped, his cock deep inside of her, shooting his hot load into her wet pussy.

His ass was clenched tight and I could see his balls had contracted up to his body. Ginny's legs were wrapped tightly around his lower back and they were clenched holding him in place. I couldn't see her face but I can imagine the look of pure ecstasy on it. His head was next to her right ear, blocking my view, I so wanted to step out of the closet so I could see her. I resisted that urge as I stroked my hard cock to my own orgasm, shooting 6 good streams of white cum onto the carpet floor inside the closet where I had hidden.

They stayed there like that for a few minutes, gently kissing. Ginny released her legs and Jim relaxed some, still holding his large frame over my tiny wife. She looked so small next to him. They continued to smooch and then I heard Jim say.

"Don't worry; I had a vasectomy years ago after my last daughter was born".

I wasn't really worried about it because even when we were trying to get pregnant my wife had a hard time doing so, but I'm sure she was relieved to hear that although she didn't seemed concerned when she was demanding that he not pull out!

Jim rolled off of her to her left side and to my surprise his cock was still rock hard. It was glistening with his cum and hers and I could see even his balls were wet with their combined cum. My wife laid there and her pussy was gaping wide open, almost swollen looking, red with excitement and dripping wet.

They talked quietly for a few minutes, Jim saying he hoped they didn't make a mistake but saying that he has been deeply attracted to my wife since they first met. She admitted the same to him and said that not only was the physical attraction she felt for him strong but she was drawn to his charismatic personality from the start. Both agreed that they were happily married and not planning on leaving their spouses but they couldn't deny the physical attraction. Jim's cock remained hard and my wife reached her left hand into his crotch to feel it.

They started to kiss again and Ginny swung her right over his groin and climbed on top of him. She began to grind her pussy on top of the underside of his cock, slowly around in circles. She was still really horny and turned on and she has done this to me on several occasions when she is particularly horny and wants to cum again. She continued to slide his cock along the opening of her pussy, her lips wrapping him like a hotdog bun.

She wanted more though, so she positioned her pussy opening at the tip of his cock and slid down on it, engulfing his thick manhood into her sloppy pussy. She began to grind her pubic bone into his with his cock deep inside of her then alternately beginning to slide up and down on his cock. They kissed hard, her mashing her mouth down on his as grinding her mouth like she was grinding her pussy on him.

I could see his cum that was previously in her starting to appear at the base of his cock, slowly leaking out of her as she continued to deliberately ride his dick. It looked like cream as it accumulated on his big ball sack. God I wanted to leave the closet and position myself between their legs and lap up that tasty mix!

While they were kissing deeply again and his hands were mauling my wife's ass cheeks. She was moaning into his mouth as she was nearing a third orgasm as she ground into him and rode his member. He began to finger her ass as he pushed her hips down onto himself with his other hand, grinding his cock into her.

I could tell she was coming again; it was a familiar type of orgasm that kind of washes over her, an exquisite feeling of release and relaxation at the same time. Watching this made my cock hard again as I stroked along slowly with my wife's movements. I don't believe Jim came again but they stayed in that position for a few minutes as he rubbed her ass and back. Ginny finally climbed off Jim, releasing his hardness once again.

By now it was after 11:00 and they had been having sex for more than an hour.

Ginny looked at the clock and exclaimed, "Oh my god, I was supposed to check in with my husband!"

"I need to get home myself" Jim said.

They reluctantly got up from the bed and went into the bathroom to compose themselves. I couldn't see them but could hear them talking about seeing each other to morrow and how they would behave around others in Jim's office. There was no talk of any plans to get together again; I guess they both planned on seeing how they felt about their encounter after some time passed.

Jim got dressed quickly and Ginny put on her silk robe. They kissed goodbye and Jim left the room. My wife quickly grabbed her phone and called our home number. No one answered because my son was out and I was supposed to be on my way to get him. She left a message telling me she had a good dinner and just hung out in the room and was now going to bed. She asked that I not call later as she had to get up early and would call me in the morning.

She hung up the phone and then went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I put my cock back in my pants and waited until I was sure she was in the shower and I let myself out of the room quietly. As I drove to pick up my son I was conflicted inside. I was afraid my wife had found someone she might want to be with more than me. However, I also got to watch her blow and fuck another man and I really liked it.

To be continued....

12