Co-worker's Man Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,724 Followers

"Well, Frank was right. That mouth of yours is good. Now I've gotta get back to work, Jon. If you want another chance to do that again, you better get back to work too," she said as she pushed my head away from her warm crotch and swung her legs over and dropped them to the floor. She stood and smoothed down her skirt and casually walked around her desk and sat back in her chair.

She picked up her glasses and put them back on. She picked up the paperwork she had been reading when I came in. I slid the chair back and rose to my feet on quivering legs, my cock still rock hard in my pants.

"Here, these are for you," she said as she picked up the sopping panties she'd dropped on her desktop. She didn't even look up as I took them from her. "Just leave the door open on your way out," she said as she appeared intent on the report she was reading. I stuffed the moist panties into my pocket and walked to the door. I opened the door and turned back as I walked out. She was already making notes on the paper before her.

With my cock throbbing in my pants, I gingerly walked back to my desk. I reached into the drawer and pulled out the thermos Mr. Wolfe had given me earlier. I made my way into the men's washroom and entered one of the stalls. Fortunately, the whole room was empty and I quickly dropped my pants and sat down.

I pulled Lori's warm soaked panties from my pocket and held them against my nose. I breathed deep and my cock throbbed as the scent of Lori and Frank washed over me. I set her panties in my lap and grabbed the thermos. I filled the plastic mug with Mr. Wolfe's warm piss and put the cap back on the container. I took an initial sip of his salty acrid piss and let the warm liquid slide down my throat. I reached down and took Lori's panties and draped them over my upright cock; my oozing cockhead against the soiled crotch. As I wrapped my hand around my panty-covered cock, I raised the mug to my lips and took a long drink. I pumped my hand just a few times and as the golden nectar slid soothingly down my throat, my cock lurched in my hand and I unloaded against the moist material of her panties. I tipped the drink up further into my mouth and emptied the mug as I continued to spew my cum against the silky material.

Totally spent, I set the thermos cup back onto the container and looked down at my crotch. I had made a total mess as my semen had soaked thru and onto her panties everywhere. I brought them to my mouth and licked as much of my warm seed off of them as I could. I loved the feeling of my tongue sliding over the silky fabric. Feeling temporarily satisfied, I got up, stuffed the panties back into my pocket, grabbed the thermos and went back to my desk. I knew I loved this job!

It was still early on Monday morning...I wondered what would happen next!

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,724 Followers
12