All Comments on 'Coal Miner Pt. 02'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
DesertPirateDesertPirateabout 16 years ago
Still very good

Coming along just fine. I do like your stories that are a slice of life. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Rob got the wrong asshole

About 4th paragraph into Rob's version he says, "I decided to go see this asshole who was responsible for my divorce." It takes 2 to Tango. The "asshole" he was looking for was Brenda. She wasn't raped and she sure knew how to say "no", didn't she.

zed0zed0about 16 years ago
So Far So Good

Stop now, don't make me suffer through a wimp out.

bruce22bruce22about 16 years ago
Independent of LW

This is a fine, well written story. In the LW category

it suffers from the reflex attacks based on personal preferences! I find funny for some to feel that after

nine years a decision to enjoy life more would be a wimp

out! Sounds like someone is into self flagellation!

If they enjoy it, the more power to them!

DG HearDG Hearabout 16 years agoAuthor
DG Hear again

I posted this one in non-erotic. Rob wasn't a wimp. More a man of principle. He loved his wife but she cheated on him. He told you why he got out of the marriage. He didn't forget about her nor her, him. As a man he reacted to his divorce.

Not everyone reacts the same after things happen to them. I understand things could have gone other ways. This is how Rob dealt with it. Read the story through his eyes and heart.

Thank you all for reading and commenting.

DG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I read something in one story that applies.

Cheaters arent made to cheat, they cheat because they want to cheat. Put another way, if she hadnt cheated with him she would have cheated with someone else. I agree the man needed to pay for being one half of the adultrerous team, and in this case he partially paid. His divorce would have been the other payment, his wife needs names, dates, and a sense of reality. Our victims wife needs to pay her dues. You cant really love someone and go out and cheat on them. The old I was drinking is a very poor excuse. Why drink that much, and why in the company of someone you cant trust, unless of course you want to do something then blame it on the alcohol. It is one thing to be out cold drunk and being raped. It is quite another to be drinking, awake, and concious. and then choosing to have sex with someone. A slut is a slut, always was a slut, and always will be a slut. They may take a few years off, but the regret of it and desire of doing something forbidden will eventually get to them. I agree that the wife got to little punishment. All of the marriage problems etc are heaped on the victim, not the wife who had an affair over months with a married man. She actually has a pretty good life, she can date, she had the kids and custody, she has her job, he paid child support, she got him to make all the repairs and other things to the house that was needed. To put it another way, she got her cake and got to eat it to. It is almost as if the victim of this sordid affair is paying her back in spades for his actions not the other way around. And the thing about all of the family and friends sitting them together for nine years of divorce at events is total bullshit. You can do what I did once, take a date to the family get together, one that is younger and cuter than the exslut. That will end the game of trying to push you two back together because you should forgive the fact she has no morals, no ethics, no character, no sense of responsibility, and no love for you or her marriage and children.

Gary_LostGary_Lostabout 16 years ago
Great story

love the story. If there is a next chapter would it be to much to ask for a happy ending? :) Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Happy Ending please....

I know I hate her for what she did...but even my heart of granified concrete rock was melted by the end. Still couldn't manage to keep back the tear, no matter how hard I tried. <sob> <sob>.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
What next?

DG Hear, this chapter is "mill of the run" meaning it's all expected and a bit boring. Now in the remaining two sections you need to bring you genius in and add your magic to the story. RAG

cageyteecageyteeabout 16 years ago
I'm still enjoying this and anxiously waiting for

tomorrow's installment. Although there are many aspects that this story has in common with most other LW stories, it is different. I wish I could come up with something different. I have numerous files of half and three quarter written stories that I don't want to post because they are "same old. . . same old" Thanks for an entertaining read DG. I'll be on-line first thing tomorrow!

BigFtHunterBigFtHunterabout 16 years ago
Great reading

Love your story, could be true to life, pain, sorrow, hope. Keeping writing. Glenn in NC

JennyBearJennyBearabout 16 years ago
I love it!

I have thoroughly enjoyed your story. I got the retribution I crave and I can also see Rob might be headed towards a reconciliation. I also enjoy your commentary. Thank you for writing.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 16 years ago
Great writing but I had some problems...

The same level of superb narrative that only the best here can again and again reliably provide. Content wise I was missing more insight into the dynamics of the wife's behavior. Someone who esssntially has very good life together with her husband and is somewhat un happy with her sex life. She has a one time failure of judgement -that I could see from the character you built to that point. The ongoing impact the lover had on her, that I could not understand without more background on the wife.

The other weakness for me was the somewhat standard revenge on the seducer who was never married to the husband, nor vowed to stay loyal to him. Seems like a misplaced rage to me. I could see some good 'seeing through' plus complaints at the work place etc. But having an amicable relations with the ex and almost murderous rage at the guy she cheated with? Something is out of sinq here. Still a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Typical fine DG Hear story with dpressing plot

As a big fan of yours, I congratulate you on what appears to be another fine story. My only problem with the story is his bitter refusal to attempt any kind of reconciliation.Yes she screwed up royally and blew the marriage apart, but he and she still love each other and 9 years creates kind of an irreconciliable gulf that can never be recovered .Why two people would rather wallow in sorrow and bitterness instead of attempting reconciliation is beyond me. The best part of their marriage has been irrtrievably lost by her stupidity and his bitterness. Well written but sad story.

60 year old George

ralphcralphcabout 16 years ago
good greif

some people can't understand that a spouse fucking someone else 3 mo. means the cheater didn't want their spouse, but someone else. when a person changes like that they aren't the same person the spouse loved 17 yrs, even if they look, smell, and sound the same. they sure don't make love the same, 'cause they are dirty and underhanded. the spouse forever would wonder if she ever refused him or had a headache, etc.thanks

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
CHEATERS HANDBOOK

I DIDNT....UNTIL.....I WAS ALWAYS....BUT.....ETC TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Women like Brenda

That is why you don't marry a 'slut'. A woman that is finding herself, exploring, whatever the hell they want to call it, is a problem forever. You can take the party from the slut, you can't take the slut from the slut. Leopards don't change their spots.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
dumb shit

Why did you just concede your daughters and your house. I would have fought over them with my life. And yet you still love the piece of shit. Of course the sex was good she was a total slut her entire college years....she did any and everything with anyone.....Enough if these stories where men are morons.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
He Was Much Too Nice

He should have told the daughters that if she was invited to the wedding he wouldn't be there or pay for it, that they had to choose him or her.

And if she was REALLY going to break it off, why bother going back to his room? Tell him at the lounge that it is over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You can take the woman out of the slut, but you can't take the slut out of the woman

I just love how when a woman is going to 'break it off' with a guy, she always has to go to his place. Instead of a call or meeting at a public place, they always have to do it in private.

My wife did the same thing when we started going out. I had no idea she was still seeing a guy that only went out with her to bang her, she thought she was in love. But when he started getting physical with her, she wanted out and didn't know how. I happened to come along, we clicked and then she had to go break it off with him and like every other stupid cunt, went to his house where he ended up beating her and raped her. She threw up every roadblock to keep me away so I wouldn't see her and her bruises were gone by the time we were next together. We hadn't started having sex at that time so if there were bruises under her clothing, I wasn't aware of it.

What angered me the most about it was I didn't know she had a boyfriend when I asked her out, otherwise, I wouldn't have. It wasn't until about 30 years later I learned all this and she let it out. I guess it had really bothered her. Of course, I was furious and wanted to hunt him down, he's a fucking preacher now. But my wife said it was water under the bridge so I won't do anything.

At the time I was a logger and worked hard and drank hard. I was 'known' and that is why my wife said after he beat and raped her, he soon left town and moved literally, 2000 miles away where he still lives today. She knew if I'd have known about all of it, I'd have hunted him down and killed him and then dumped her ass. But now 40 years after the fact, even though I married a bit of a cheater, it truly is water under the bridge.

Brenda could very well be a real person. I've seen that story played out many times with the divorce being amicable and they stay on speaking terms afterward. But men beware, a slut in HS and/or college will always be a slut.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Other Men?

"I do have to admit that I wondered about other men."

Huh?

This might make sense if she was a virgin or had limited sexual experience when she got married, but she had a TON of experience in college, what was left to wonder about?

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
WHEN YOUR MIND SET IS REAL STRONG AND TRUE

that person is richer than Croseus. TK U MLJ LV NV

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
you don't want to

You don't want to marry a slut?

But if you marry a virgin she will always be wondering what other men are like.

But if you marry a woman who has only had a few other men she will wonder about other men.

What to do?

Avoid all women?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Enjoying it

i'll give it five stars, but 9 years is a long time to be a part and still have feelings.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Just up

Busting up a Cooter is great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"I Had Brains..."

Not so much it seems. Good job on good old boy Cooter, but you're right one more kick to the 'nads would have be appropriate. . Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

dont pect to sea ths. better with out? slap hapy papy #9

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
How

How did he know which was Brian's car?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That didn't contribute to advancing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wimp Rob....stupid loser obsessed over a cheating slut...POINTLESS STORY

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

No idea why any good woman would love a mole. They're dirty, mostly uneducated and boring, pun intended. Even the well paid Australian miner find it hard to get enough prostitutes to service them. So why some dumbo in a padunk one horse town in the boonies thinks he can keep a woman is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

LOl "It wasn't only his fault."

No it was your fault 100%

It was also his fault 100%

You both showed definitively you have no love for anyone but yourselves.

Neither are spouse material.Good Spouses don't do somthing so emotionally shredding to someone they love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5705 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories