All Comments on 'Coal Miner Pt. 04'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 146 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Move on and Don't Look Back

Story was good until this last part. When people shit on you, you leave them and move on and you definitely don't get involved with them again and bring them back into your life. You're just asking to be shit on again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Literotica cliche.

Wife cheats multiple times. Divorce. Guy has sex with ultra beautiful woman before reconciling with a woman who cheated on him. Mostly the ultra beautiful woman tries to convince him to go back to his wife. The cheating wife never tells the guy she's cheating with, to go back to his wife. Can anyone else spot the incongruity with this? She's screwing up two marriages and ruining the lives of numerous children then becoming some angelic paragon through little to no effort. The slate is wiped clean for her? WTF!!!!

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 3 years ago

Besides the typical bullshit RAAC, and the half truths and missed points about the coal industry. This was nothing special.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ignore the crap comments from the BTB trolls. They all live shit miserable lives and have no idea what true love is.

This is a good story with a good ending. After 10 years Brenda has served her sentence for cheating and Rob has punished himself long enough. They both love each other and after 10 years still in love with each other they deserve to be together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good way to deal with a cheating wife isn't it. Running away really does solve problems. Why is it in most of these stories about cheating wives that the man always runs away to somewhere rather than standing his ground and dealing with the problem. Just reinforces men's inability to deal with problems head on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry to say very disappointed at the ending. Everyone conspiring to ensure his ex-wife looks after him, against his express wishes and at a time when his ability to resist would have been lowered by medications. I doubt whether cost should have been a consideration, I imagine that US law, like UK law, would ensure that the company would have liability insurance covering industrial accidents on company premises, in company time and whilst carrying out company orders to ensure public safety.

Whether his decision is right or wrong it his to make and for his family and friends to override it is disgraceful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’d rather be homeless, crippled, and shitting myself than live with a woman who cheated.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Once again a very good story but a disappointing ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Why

Why didn't his company provide him with a nurse,it was the least they could do?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some sore points of the story have already been elaborated below. I simply would like raise the general point, why every guy in stories such as this feels the need to (re)marry a women? Can't they simply enjoy a good thing while it lasts and leave her again once her looks start to fade. Seems like the much better concept.

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

You tell a great story and a really enjoyed your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't like the ending. Once a divorce is final, it should remain exactly that 'Divorce', 'Separation' 'Living different Lifes'.

What's happened at the end is a sign of 'Weakness', 'Stupidity' and 'Lust' taking over the rational thinking.

He shouldn't have stayed with his ex-wife in the first place. How can he be so gullible as to allow everyone dictate what he should or shouldn't do. He's letting 'COCK' do his thinking.

REGRETTED READING TO THE END !!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mary sounded a far better choice than getting back with the slut that screwed around on him.

Larch50Larch50over 2 years ago

They loved each other regardless of her stupid cheating. It took them 10 years and a serious injury to recognise that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I did NOT like the ending. He does not realize that he is being manipulated. Too many pills? He is a wuss and a wimp. Maybe, he should enjoy some private moments with Mary so that Brenda would feel the same paint he felt when she was lying and cheating on him. That would be a nicer revenge, no?

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I understand where all the knee jerk readers reaction to this story are coming from. Nobody wants to give their spouse the idea that he/she will just get over the hurt inflicted. As though it were a broken leg!

The other side of the coin is that Genuine LOVE is a lot more resilient than trust.

The thought of remarriage may occur from time to time to the injured party but should not be acted upon.

Why? Because some people will stop being careful of their actions if they feel too safe.

Bastards like the former lover should always get the knee jerk reaction to there aproach. Yeah. Take aim. Knee To Jerk. Go! Repeat as needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Again again again, please write complete and thorough endings for your beautiful stories.

They deserve it and so do your loyal readers.

We would beg you to actually finish a loving story with a loving ending.

Please, especially when you write from your heart and soul.

You put so much into most of your stories, and then just let them drop off into oblivion.

We are sure you must have some reason, but these readers here don’t believe it!

SW

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Again - again - again!!!!!!!!!

No ending at all. Same-ole cliff drop off to oblivion!!!!

It’s perfectly OK and much appreciated to actually have a well written and warm loving forever ending that would really touch your fan club.

We would really appreciate it and think even more of your terrific and creative story telling.

Please!!!!!

SW

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Good story, I guess sometimes love is blind. 5/5

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

Read thru some of the comments- amazing to see the unending hate and bitterness towards a cheating wife. If they're perfect, then they can cast the first stone. There IS a place for reconciliation, especially after much remorse, sorrow, and time. Nobody's perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1*star BECOS THIS WIMP CUCK WAS BACK WITH THE SLUT BRENDA!!

REALLY FUCKED UP, WASTE OF TIME STORY

TangomoreTangomoreabout 2 years ago

One of the best things I can say about these four stories is I want more. I love all the characters. But I especially love Brenda. I think forgiving should be one of words to use for Rob. Great details and dialogue.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 2 years ago

4. Not bad but a lower score both for essentially forcing him into reconciliation and the lack of an ending. I don't mind a reconciliation, I think it could have worked here, but them forcing the MC into his ex-wife's care while disregarding his feelings didn't work for me. Might wind up causing him to push away his entire family. But no closure either way.

ibuguseribuguseralmost 2 years ago

Funny and heartwarming. 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What cucky drivel. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the first 3 Chapters, (except going back and forth 3X to finally see WHY I'd click Capt 3 but keep getting Capt 4... that was really aggravating...) but the ending Chapter ruined the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not a fan of the reconciliation, even a second time around. She wasn't worth it.

kei52kei52over 1 year ago

Well written and very nice ending. It was the appropriate ending.

TheOldStudTheOldStudover 1 year ago

Wonderful ending!! They need to get back together...

Alexb808Alexb808over 1 year ago

Story was good! But what became of Mary? I had hoped for a closure.

nogravynogravyover 1 year ago

Solid story that I enjoyed, though, I must admit that political, or "special interest" topics generally decrease my interest, regardless of which direction they come from. When I read fiction, I generally like for it to be fantasy, and that's it. Thanks for all the hard work put into this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Should have left the boys in the hole to die. Darwin Award time!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just couldn't resist turning it into an RAAC story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Most overrated author ever, churns out another steaming, festering pile of RAACshit.

Martyr2002Martyr200210 months ago

Great story, well written. I would expect nothing less from this author. However it hasn’t necessarily aged well. The sex scene at the end doesn’t seem consensual, and his daughter’s subleasing his apartment was not legal I would say, and a huge violation of his rights as a person. I give it 3 stars for the skill of this amazing writer but the last chapter just flops

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story. Love wins out in the end! We all make mistakes in our life. I also loved the debunking of the global waring lie.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19699 months ago

I enjoyed that story. shame she cheated and they wasted 10 years apart.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not a big reconciliation fan, but I guess this was OK. However, the mining company would have insurance that would provide for his care until he was back on his feet. There would be no financial need for him to move in with his ex.

Medussa55Medussa558 months ago

A lovely gentle tale. Yes unrealistic in a few places but who really cares? this is a story about redemption not retribution and while my dark soul likes a bit of Hellfire vengeance occasionally my romantic heart appreciates light and hope. Well done

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Coal mining is bloody stupid and quite unnecessary in this day and age. We do it because we're greedy and stupid.

Really wtf wants a 60yr old man or woman. The % that are fit, healthy and retain a decent shape is vanishingly small.

willyk1212willyk12125 months ago

yes it can happen my friend got back with his x after 20 yrs they are great together

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

the only unrealistic part was that renewables and hydropower are helping break the dependency on using coal . natural gas also, but there is no way to stop using coal without having an alternative .

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19815 months ago

Ok seriously you called this the conclusion yet you left it wide open there was no ending so how is it a conclusion

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19815 months ago

Coal mining is honestly pointless now days and even so they would have policy's in place that protects there workers which mean they would pay for a in home nurse 24 hours a day as well as his normal every day bills including rent would be taken care of so the ex wife having to take care of him just doesn't fit well into the story nor does it with the daughters taking care of him

Dlh143Dlh1433 months ago

Took a great 5 star story and ruined it with the ending. 1 star because I feel generous.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

I must of read a different than others.

Nine years of Rob bounding his pecker.

Sure he was shanghied by people who loved and cared about him

LOVE slap-hapy-papy#9

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Coal Miner Pt. 03 Previous Part
Coal Miner Series Info