All Comments on 'Coal Miner Pt. 04'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 146 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

I must of read a different than others.

Nine years of Rob bounding his pecker.

Sure he was shanghied by people who loved and cared about him

LOVE slap-hapy-papy#9

Dlh143Dlh1433 months ago

Took a great 5 star story and ruined it with the ending. 1 star because I feel generous.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19815 months ago

Coal mining is honestly pointless now days and even so they would have policy's in place that protects there workers which mean they would pay for a in home nurse 24 hours a day as well as his normal every day bills including rent would be taken care of so the ex wife having to take care of him just doesn't fit well into the story nor does it with the daughters taking care of him

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19815 months ago

Ok seriously you called this the conclusion yet you left it wide open there was no ending so how is it a conclusion

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

the only unrealistic part was that renewables and hydropower are helping break the dependency on using coal . natural gas also, but there is no way to stop using coal without having an alternative .

willyk1212willyk12125 months ago

yes it can happen my friend got back with his x after 20 yrs they are great together

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Coal mining is bloody stupid and quite unnecessary in this day and age. We do it because we're greedy and stupid.

Really wtf wants a 60yr old man or woman. The % that are fit, healthy and retain a decent shape is vanishingly small.

Medussa55Medussa558 months ago

A lovely gentle tale. Yes unrealistic in a few places but who really cares? this is a story about redemption not retribution and while my dark soul likes a bit of Hellfire vengeance occasionally my romantic heart appreciates light and hope. Well done

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not a big reconciliation fan, but I guess this was OK. However, the mining company would have insurance that would provide for his care until he was back on his feet. There would be no financial need for him to move in with his ex.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19699 months ago

I enjoyed that story. shame she cheated and they wasted 10 years apart.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story. Love wins out in the end! We all make mistakes in our life. I also loved the debunking of the global waring lie.

Martyr2002Martyr200210 months ago

Great story, well written. I would expect nothing less from this author. However it hasn’t necessarily aged well. The sex scene at the end doesn’t seem consensual, and his daughter’s subleasing his apartment was not legal I would say, and a huge violation of his rights as a person. I give it 3 stars for the skill of this amazing writer but the last chapter just flops

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Most overrated author ever, churns out another steaming, festering pile of RAACshit.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just couldn't resist turning it into an RAAC story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Should have left the boys in the hole to die. Darwin Award time!

nogravynogravyover 1 year ago

Solid story that I enjoyed, though, I must admit that political, or "special interest" topics generally decrease my interest, regardless of which direction they come from. When I read fiction, I generally like for it to be fantasy, and that's it. Thanks for all the hard work put into this tale.

Alexb808Alexb808over 1 year ago

Story was good! But what became of Mary? I had hoped for a closure.

TheOldStudTheOldStudover 1 year ago

Wonderful ending!! They need to get back together...

kei52kei52over 1 year ago

Well written and very nice ending. It was the appropriate ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not a fan of the reconciliation, even a second time around. She wasn't worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the first 3 Chapters, (except going back and forth 3X to finally see WHY I'd click Capt 3 but keep getting Capt 4... that was really aggravating...) but the ending Chapter ruined the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What cucky drivel. One star.

ibuguseribuguseralmost 2 years ago

Funny and heartwarming. 5*.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 2 years ago

4. Not bad but a lower score both for essentially forcing him into reconciliation and the lack of an ending. I don't mind a reconciliation, I think it could have worked here, but them forcing the MC into his ex-wife's care while disregarding his feelings didn't work for me. Might wind up causing him to push away his entire family. But no closure either way.

TangomoreTangomoreabout 2 years ago

One of the best things I can say about these four stories is I want more. I love all the characters. But I especially love Brenda. I think forgiving should be one of words to use for Rob. Great details and dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1*star BECOS THIS WIMP CUCK WAS BACK WITH THE SLUT BRENDA!!

REALLY FUCKED UP, WASTE OF TIME STORY

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

Read thru some of the comments- amazing to see the unending hate and bitterness towards a cheating wife. If they're perfect, then they can cast the first stone. There IS a place for reconciliation, especially after much remorse, sorrow, and time. Nobody's perfect.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Good story, I guess sometimes love is blind. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Again - again - again!!!!!!!!!

No ending at all. Same-ole cliff drop off to oblivion!!!!

It’s perfectly OK and much appreciated to actually have a well written and warm loving forever ending that would really touch your fan club.

We would really appreciate it and think even more of your terrific and creative story telling.

Please!!!!!

SW

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Again again again, please write complete and thorough endings for your beautiful stories.

They deserve it and so do your loyal readers.

We would beg you to actually finish a loving story with a loving ending.

Please, especially when you write from your heart and soul.

You put so much into most of your stories, and then just let them drop off into oblivion.

We are sure you must have some reason, but these readers here don’t believe it!

SW

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I understand where all the knee jerk readers reaction to this story are coming from. Nobody wants to give their spouse the idea that he/she will just get over the hurt inflicted. As though it were a broken leg!

The other side of the coin is that Genuine LOVE is a lot more resilient than trust.

The thought of remarriage may occur from time to time to the injured party but should not be acted upon.

Why? Because some people will stop being careful of their actions if they feel too safe.

Bastards like the former lover should always get the knee jerk reaction to there aproach. Yeah. Take aim. Knee To Jerk. Go! Repeat as needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I did NOT like the ending. He does not realize that he is being manipulated. Too many pills? He is a wuss and a wimp. Maybe, he should enjoy some private moments with Mary so that Brenda would feel the same paint he felt when she was lying and cheating on him. That would be a nicer revenge, no?

BJ

Larch50Larch50over 2 years ago

They loved each other regardless of her stupid cheating. It took them 10 years and a serious injury to recognise that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mary sounded a far better choice than getting back with the slut that screwed around on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't like the ending. Once a divorce is final, it should remain exactly that 'Divorce', 'Separation' 'Living different Lifes'.

What's happened at the end is a sign of 'Weakness', 'Stupidity' and 'Lust' taking over the rational thinking.

He shouldn't have stayed with his ex-wife in the first place. How can he be so gullible as to allow everyone dictate what he should or shouldn't do. He's letting 'COCK' do his thinking.

REGRETTED READING TO THE END !!!!!!!!!!

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

You tell a great story and a really enjoyed your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some sore points of the story have already been elaborated below. I simply would like raise the general point, why every guy in stories such as this feels the need to (re)marry a women? Can't they simply enjoy a good thing while it lasts and leave her again once her looks start to fade. Seems like the much better concept.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Why

Why didn't his company provide him with a nurse,it was the least they could do?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Once again a very good story but a disappointing ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’d rather be homeless, crippled, and shitting myself than live with a woman who cheated.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry to say very disappointed at the ending. Everyone conspiring to ensure his ex-wife looks after him, against his express wishes and at a time when his ability to resist would have been lowered by medications. I doubt whether cost should have been a consideration, I imagine that US law, like UK law, would ensure that the company would have liability insurance covering industrial accidents on company premises, in company time and whilst carrying out company orders to ensure public safety.

Whether his decision is right or wrong it his to make and for his family and friends to override it is disgraceful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good way to deal with a cheating wife isn't it. Running away really does solve problems. Why is it in most of these stories about cheating wives that the man always runs away to somewhere rather than standing his ground and dealing with the problem. Just reinforces men's inability to deal with problems head on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ignore the crap comments from the BTB trolls. They all live shit miserable lives and have no idea what true love is.

This is a good story with a good ending. After 10 years Brenda has served her sentence for cheating and Rob has punished himself long enough. They both love each other and after 10 years still in love with each other they deserve to be together.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 3 years ago

Besides the typical bullshit RAAC, and the half truths and missed points about the coal industry. This was nothing special.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Literotica cliche.

Wife cheats multiple times. Divorce. Guy has sex with ultra beautiful woman before reconciling with a woman who cheated on him. Mostly the ultra beautiful woman tries to convince him to go back to his wife. The cheating wife never tells the guy she's cheating with, to go back to his wife. Can anyone else spot the incongruity with this? She's screwing up two marriages and ruining the lives of numerous children then becoming some angelic paragon through little to no effort. The slate is wiped clean for her? WTF!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Move on and Don't Look Back

Story was good until this last part. When people shit on you, you leave them and move on and you definitely don't get involved with them again and bring them back into your life. You're just asking to be shit on again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A bit troubling for me!

Brenda had to have one more night before she ending her affair. That proved to me that Brenda was just a slut wife! If she was going to end the affair she shouldn’t have had that last night with her lover!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sad Ending

I am sure that He will be Happy as a Cluck .. Without Trust Can there be a Good Marraige ?

Wildone101Wildone101over 4 years ago
Good Story

I happen to live in the town where the first anthracite mine in the US is located. After the shaft mining in the area finished (mostly due to the Knox mine disaster), the area was strip mined. Throw in an underground mine fire and the damage done trying to uncover it and you can imagine what the area looks like. Sadly, only about 20% of the area has been reclaimed.

The abandoned mines are mostly still accessible and as a kid I explored more than a few of them. Most (not all) are now bat gated, some have had the entrance either collapsed or buried, but the mines themselves are still there, NONE have been imploded. Fly over the area and the black scars of the culm banks stand out.

Very few of these mines have been emptied of the mining equipment used in them. That's right, it's like the miners left for the night and never came back. There are mine cars, drills, electric locomotives, picks, underground offices with clipboards and paperwork, hard hats, lunchboxes, the list goes on. There's even an underground hospital that has much of the equipment still in it and a repair shop used to fix the mine cars that still has the tools and hoists there (and yes, the hoists still work). About the only thing removed were the rails leading into the mine, and only for the first few hundred feet, after that they're still there.

There's a very good website for anyone actually interested, www.undergroundminers.com. I had a friend that knew these guys and he used to go with them on their explorations. At last count he had over 30,000 pictures taken in the area mines. To this day you can enter a mine and (with the right maps) pop up 20 miles from where you started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's just a story,...

...and I enjoyed it. Fusspot that I am, kept being tripped up by the ¨editing¨ which was nonexistent. I admit to not being a fan of what I call american uneducated/working class english. Examples?

¨own my own business¨ If you own it is your own. Didn't know that?

¨she was out of hearing distant¨ Not a typo for sure. If she was out of hearing it was because the distance was too great. Because she was too distant. Not sure you'll understand that.

¨Sammy, do you believe in love at first site?¨ Twice! It's not a website, or worksite.. It's a first look, thus sight. Get it?

¨She had two organisms before I was fully in her¨ Are you trying to be funny? Doubt it. Probably writer, editor, or both are a problem.

¨I must have woke up¨...are we in elementary school? Or maybe just in the states.

̈Willard is a Masseuse ̈. Willard is an unusual name for a female. My wife had a masseur named Will, though.

¨My coach complemented me over and over¨. Malapropisms never stop.

¨Willard and Jim were both masseuses¨. Are they both trans women?

¨women¨, ¨woman¨, interchangeably used in the wrong places.

I won't even go into the dated coal industry shit.

I did enjoy, though.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
A good series

But I really don't like the end. Just another RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Have any of you learned anything

Very simple this’s a fictional story. So don’t try to make it fit into your world. Errors more than likely are planned to stop people from stealing their ideas, wake up and read the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Re: Anonymous 12/12/18, WHAT A CROCK...

What a miserable human being you are. Write your own damned story, let's see how well you do. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Only words rarer than "thank you" spoken by a woman.......

......is "I'm sorry"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'd have

invited Mary over and fucked her in every room of Brenda house

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WHAT A CROCK... A DUMBASSED, ILLOGICAL AND TOTALLY INCORRECT STATEMENT.

((( No, Dad, there isn't. You can't be left by yourself and we can't afford a nurse twenty-four hours a day. ))) Bullshit!! The company's workman compensation and medical insurance policies will cover his lost wages and pay for all his medical expenses. . . . Not to mention their liability insurance or the fact that it happened while he was on Television saving two idiots who climbed over a fence that was obviously not tall enough to stop them.

Other than that, a good enough story. He should have continued fucking Goober's ex wife. She deserves a man who doesn't cheat and he deserves a wife who never would. Fuck 'love' if you have to accept betrayal. That's when it's time to use your other head.

She didn't 'make a mistake'. She fucking CHEATED and ENJOYED it . . . FOR SEVERAL MONTHS before she knew that the Law Of Averages was due to strike so she decided to end it... but, like the 'nice person' she is, she 'faithfully' fucked his socks off as a parting gift.

...... This author's selling forgiveness for cheaters... attempting to corrupt us to be like Democrats who turn a blind eye to all the wrong doings of family/Party members. Go fuck yourself DG. Hear me??

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
A well rounded tale!

DGH

I for one found your tale beguiling. You will never ever be able to please all of your readers...I guess that's the price one pays for submitting anything. I thought your characters were fine and your plot development novel with respect to the mine theme.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very Entertaining

An interesting and unusual setting increased my enjoyment.

This well-respected author made the classic mistake of painting a detailed background and then moving the characters in ways which seemed very inconsistent with that context. So the last part failed to convince.

rodryder44rodryder44almost 6 years ago
White as Coal

The characters were okay, as was the dialogue. Plot was simple: boy meets girl, fucks her, marries her and they ride off into the sunset. Boy loses girl: wanders alone across desolate earth for a decade. Boy finds girl but we don't know if they will face the sunset together or not. Parts 1, 2, and 3, three stars. Part, 4 four stars. History of coal industry five stars; was it original I have to ask. Keeping us entertained ten stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I'd be running

I hate salesmen. They will lie, con, deceive and put the pressure to get you to buy. High pressure sales does work with me. If I feel I'm being pushed around, I tell them I'm done and walk away or in one case I nearly punch the guy's lights out.

Brenda and his daughters are game playing by forcing him to stay with Brenda. Not sure if someone not on a lease can sublet an apartment and most leases forbid it. But, I would be high pissed at my kids if they pulled that and probably not talk with them for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@studebakerhawk

Why shouldn't Brenda be able to learn? Simple. She's a slut. She went for all kinds of strange cock in college. When the college cock came back 17 years later she went back to it multiple times. She'll be good for a while she gains his trust then another college cock comes a calling and she'll be servicing it. Why? Because, that is who she is.

Mary seems to be safer investment. At least she understands the hurt infidelity causes.

I gave fives for the chapters 1-3. This one got a three. Too much of a Matt Moreau/HDK magic BJ RAAC finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very realistic,,,

Very realistic. Screw up, redemption, then back together due to an unforeseen oblique direction and circumstances. Definitely original.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Agree with xtchr...

Good 3 part story. This last chapter ruined the entire story.

xtchrxtchrabout 6 years ago
Didn't Work!

This was a real good 3 part story...BUT then the 4th part. This reconciliation just did not work. She did too much harm with her affair with old boyfriend, with her lying and disrespect to the man she thinks she 'really loves'. I'm sorry, I just don't understand how she could 'really love' her husband and then have an affair with all the deceit and lying involved. Than after 9 years, she is still lying to him - dating and going on girls' nights out. Why leave the room to talk to a girlfriend? No, this woman - and now his daughters- really put the screws to this guy. And he falls for it???

Thanks for an interesting 3 part story.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
I'm Back

I've read a few of the comments! In my opinion Brenda won't cheat again! 10 yrs she lost her one true love because of the Predator and being angry and weak! She's not that stupid to lose Rob again! Thanks again for sharing this Fantastic Story with us! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 6 years ago
@the previous anon...

...You touched a hot stove the first time, what's been different since? You learned a painful lesson and changed your behavior. Why do you think she couldn't do the same?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I agree with steven857

The trust issue is still there. She's still having her girl's night out and she is dating which is good because she' single now, but what is going to happen if they get together? She couldn't keep her legs closed the first time, I don't see why it's going to be different this time.

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
Brilliant Story

Loved it! Worth the price of admission! Thanks for sharing this Fantastic story with us! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
All things considered

There is a good chaNCE they would get together again. It would be hard not to after hger nursing him.

It still feels a bit like wife gets to crap on family with her college cum dump fantasy , Knows her husband will forgive her if she gets caught and she is right.

Husband has inprinted on her and doesn't have the ability to move on to a fresh start.

Stockhom syndrome social style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Enjoyed it a lot

I couldn't put the story away until I completed it. A few rough patches (9 years) but a happy ending. After 9 years they are better forgiving than I am. That is a good thing. I also liked the updates on the coal industry. Good to remember that. A Five from this reader. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i can be a fan

i can be a fan of the two getting back together if it reasonable and believable. I can see the steps of the two coming back together and most importantly the time it takes. I wish more stories like this are writing in this way if the author wants two people to separate then come back instead of btb or (shudder) cuckold and like it. Some btb are little too violence and unbelievable and cuckold is the easy way out to writing a story about cheating and being unfaithful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I enjoyed the story

Not a big fan of reconciliation, but I was satisfied with it here, even happy they got back together.

The wife paid for her betrayal, but never stopped loving her husband. She remained single because she couldn't find anyone as good as the husband she betrayed.

The children hated what she had done and spent months not speaking to her, but she is their mother so of course - over time - they forgave her. Keep in mind that most kids in broken marriages only want their parents back together. The only pain they're suffering is the split, the broken family, and they want things back the way they were. They don't know anything about the heartache of betrayal, the cost of cheating, or the love tossed aside for a simple physical pleasure.

The husband still, after all those years, still loves his ex-wife - to the point where he isn't satisfied with any other woman. The only person he needs to please is himself and if he's okay with reconciliation, if he can get past what she did almost a decade earlier, then it seems silly, even masochistic, to torture himself simply for the sake of depriving her of what she wants so badly.

Will she cheat again? Who knows? I'm sure that's foremost in his mind as he ponders reestablishing their relationship. The story pointed out how she grieved over the loss of her marriage, couldn't understand how she could have been so stupid, how she took all the blame for the divorce, and how badly she wished she could take it back. She paid the price, learned her lesson. If she and her former husband can be happy together again, more power to 'em. Good luck to them both.

Great story!

VapspegeoVapspegeoalmost 8 years ago
His Plan

As with all plans, we make them and they change or are laughed at.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Worst ending ever

The story contradicts itself(or should I say narrator), if the guy was cheated and hurt as much as we were told, no matter how many years later, the slut is still a slut and a selfish and egocentric in that.

Protagonist said he doesn't trust her and all, there is a woman that is nearly as good as his ex wife, and he doesn't need to worry about trusting, so it's a clear solution .

In regards to his daughters behaviour and all else, it's fictional and I can't criticise it as it is authors right to choose where he wants to take the story to, but as I said, author has got it confused over what character traits does the protagonist have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Super story 5*

This is well written with good emotion and humour. Well done.

Reconciliation is always hard to write about and justify especially when it has been pre-planned as in this case as. It is so much more complicated than BTB. In this story it seemed to be about recapturing youth and some titillation with illicit sex rather than a fundamental disrespect for the husband being the driving force. I'm fine with reconciliation when two people genuinely love each other even though one has betrayed the other as long as there is no deliberate demeaning of the victim by either the cheater or the lover or it has been a long term affair. Here it did last a few months but did not appear to be a very regular occurrence. I did find it strange that she should be putting on sexy underwear and then allowing anal on the very night that she intended finishing with him.

Only one small suggestion. It would have been interesting if they had talked about her affair a little more to try and get to the bottom of why she cheated on him and why she did not understand the damage she was doing to their marriage. The recapturing college thing just seemed a little superficial.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

nicely put together and developed. Thanks.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
too far

If he is as helpless as they treat him then what they do to him is illegal.

I do understand loving someone, but when they shit on you you still have shit on you.

Then there are his daughters, as he said it was Brenda that raised them and they are very much like her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Terrible ending

Back with the bitch. Tell the kids to mind their own business and get rid of the person they rented his apartment to and get the hell out as soon as you can. She'll be back to screwing Bill the minute he leaves.

steven857steven857about 9 years ago
Still a trust issue

This series was good up to the point where they got back together nothing has happened to change the trust issue. Additionally the mining company would have paid for in home care. Lastly if my kids worked with my ex wife their mother in that manor it would have been hard to forgive them.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
A STRONG MIND ALWAYS HAS A KRYPTONITE

and its named P---Y. TK U MLJ LV NV

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Forgot To Score Last Time

Gave it the 1 star it so deserves.

The TOTAL disrespect his daughters showed for his wishes is disgraceful!

Who says he needs a nurse 24 hours?! Certainly the mining company would pay for whatever nursing care he would need.

And for all practical purposes Brenda RAPED him! If a man had non-consensual sex with his incapacitated ex-wife there would be hell to pay!

calflashcalflashover 9 years ago
story

why do people have to have "one more time" to end and affair? If it's over, it's over otherwise your kidding yourself. I loved the "word list" and how it came up in the latter part of the story. Though not a fan of reconciliation after an affair, you made a good case for one as they seemed to be a loving family in spite of the affair

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
1-Stary

He should hook up with Mary.

Invite her over, see if Brenda still wants him there!

phd70phd70over 9 years ago
Life is not simple!

This case is a situation where BTB is not appropriate or fair. Wife has more than proven her love and emotional connection to her ex-husband. Life is not simple, and people are not yes/no computers. Glad to see the spouses are getting back together, for the happiness of both and repair of the family! 5 stars. These are good people and deserve a happy life together. Dan

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 star

I agree with Krosis666. Had to give it 1 star.

krosis666krosis666almost 10 years ago
Usual fare

She is a slut. He is a loser. She repeatedly cheats. He leaves. He is pathetic, and lonely. Apparently she is the only woman on the planet, so he can't date anyone else. He is still lonely. He beats up the guy she fucked, even though SHE is the guilty party.( After all, he wasn't married to Brad, so Brad wasn't the one breaking vows made to him! He was a scumbag for being with a married woman, but he was not the one betraying our intrepid coalminer. That was all Brenda) Ten years pass, and, did I mention that he is still pathetic and lonely? He can never trust her again. Then he trusts her again. All is forgiven. Reconcile at any cost. Happy ever after. The end.

The title name changes, the stories all remain the same!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I hate to admit it, but I understand it

The guy never fell out of love with her. It's that simple. We aren't all cut from the same bolt of cloth, thankfully.

Now me? Once we were divorced, make no mistake, I would have divorced my wife, there would have been no communications. My wife knows that. There would be no going back.

One time when we were young she packed her suitcase and told me she was leaving. I told her she had better think long and hard about it, because if she stepped foot outside that door with her suitcase in her hand, there was no coming back in that door. It was closed forever. She looked at me and realized I meant it. I love her dearly, but I'm not going to play games. Talk it out, work it out or get the hell out.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
She cheated...

Sure she cheated...she payed for it...She showed she still loved him...It's a good thing to forgive, more if we forgive someone we love.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Bo-o-o-gus!

I knew he should have cut off his ungrateful spawn when they wouldn't cut out their mother, and now they're paying him back by ignoring his wishes and trying to force him back with the slut.

He should invite Mary over and make love to her in front of the ex. See if she still wants him around then!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
:-)

She is so remorseful....but only after she's given herself completely, for months, to her college lover. " Oh honey I'm so sorry." If it meant nothing, why did you do it? Why would she need to walk into another room if she was talking to one of her female friends? Sorry buddy, I would have moved on.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 10 years ago
Coal miners are . . .

. . . basic honest people. Both sides of my family were central Pennsylvania mining families. Actually both sides also owned mines later, but the depression took care of that before I was born. I know the people though and have heard the stories. When I was very young they still had deep mines, still do today in West Virginia. By my teenage years things switched over to strippings. The reclamation exuberance was a little much. It's no where near as earth friendly as DG's story makes it sound. But here's the kicker, the earth is a damned resilient mother. At first there is no topsoil at all where the trees are planted, just broken shale stone. Ten years later though enough pine needles have fallen, lichen and moss have covered those broken shale stones, Mother Nature is using fallen pine needles to make some new topsoil under those pine trees.

Thanks for writing this one DG, it takes me back in the general direction of my roots.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 10 years ago
Is there a deal breaker here?

You bet ya!!! When they sub leased his apartment I would have divorced the whole damn family. On top of that it wasn't legal without his signature on the document. This displays a total lack of respect.

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
Yes the wife fucked up but redemption is warranted

It's hard to be principled and judgmental. Life is so short. When the love is this deep and the infraction was not hateful it seems like redemption is an option to consider. These two are totally in love with eachother and lost without being together. My assumption is that Mary got in touch with Brenda after her tryst and reported how Brenda's name was mentioned during love making. I strongly endorse BTB stories but this one seemed to have some exceptional elements

HansTrimbleHansTrimblealmost 11 years ago
I don't care what the others say . . .

I liked it! I thought it was well plotted and that you showed clearly the mixed feelings that both the husband and wife had, over her cheating and the divorce. Having him recuperate at her house was a little conrtived, but you didn't overdo it, and we were left with him thinking things over but uncertain about what he'd do next.

Jumping into bed with the wife of the guy who had screwed up his marriage was a cute twist.

This was well written. The first person account was written as a real coal miner might have said it. I know, because I've known a lot of them. The whole story was put together with care and finesse.

I'm sure that if your critics were required to use their names instead of 'Anonymous' they would have been ashamed to pick this apart as they did. As for me, I know you write better stories than I can, and I'm just glad you put them out here for me to read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
look here "Bitch" get off your high fucking horse

The man damn near died and the slut was off getting fucked. Then the bitch lied about it. You and the rest of the cum catchers have a fucking heart attack if a man cheats on you while you're pregnant. I will conseed that it's been 9 years and that wipes out the cuckold part. But for you to act like women are so fucking lilly white is bullshit. I'm willing to bet that is more husband's did DNA test on their kids you'll find alot more slut that cheating bastards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story...

OH! You valiant unhappy men! You are all so perfect and righteous. After nine years he still loves the woman who still loves him and cared for him in his hour of need...the Mother of his Children and Grandchildren. How dare he take the cheating bitch back! No matter that she waited patiently and faithfully for him to need her again. How perfect you trolls are...how unforgiving and lonely you probably are...alone in your righteousness! This is one of the few fine authors that continues to write for us. The story was one of the best and showed the true nature of a fine man that could forgive.

freeman82freeman82over 11 years ago
After reading only page 1 of this chapter

I abandoned it. Classic cuck story. 1 star.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Good story

till this chapter. Did he lose his balls while rescuing the students? She was a lying slut. If he still had his balls he would have had Mary/Nancy come visit him in the hospital and told his ex-wife to piss off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wimp

She lied to you before she will do it again. Your kids love you and set you up with the bitch. With kids like that you don't need enemies. The insurance company would have paid to have a nurse come in and take care of him. I was married for 28 years, have 3 kids and have been divorced for 11 years. I would disown and never talk to my kids if they did something that stupid to me.CC1B

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Time Is A Great Healer

Too many commenters forget that time spent with a loved one is not easily forgotten. This story was a 5.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Coal Miner Pt. 03 Previous Part
Coal Miner Series Info