All Comments on 'Coastal - Slow Descent'

by ChinaSorrow

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 Stars ...

... and I've only read 3 pages. Just wonderful writing. Beautiful scene setting. Inventive. And the sense of erotic tension that is building is delicious. There is so much dross in Literotica but everyone now and then one encounters a truly talented writer that makes trawling through the mediocre worthwhile. So well done. Thank you.

slysmileslysmileover 10 years ago
Great story line and excellent writing

One of the anonymous comments was totally off base. The writing is really good. The tempo and spacing also. Can't wait to read the continuation. If I remember correctly the couple will have several more weeks to enjoy, so there will be plenty of opportunity to tease, prolong and embellish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
proof

that even sickos can use grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
why ?

Why is this bdsm story in loving wives ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

One of the most well written and hottest stories I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I quit reading after the first page. I don't want some MC story where the couple

Do things that normal, relatively same people wouldn't do. Seriously? She suddenly poses for pictures, that she wouldn't do for her husband, for a man she doesn't know? Ugh. Stop. Just fucking stop. Put in Mind Control...or the garbage do where it belongs.

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue it soon please ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Negative?

People who send negative comments about this well writen story, don't belong on this site. They should stick with Sports Illustrated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good, But

You write very well and have created an interesting scenario. Yet, you did not indicate in the title that this is a multi-part story. Some of us want to read all parts together, and you did not give us that chance. So, I drop you one rating point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: anonymous-Negative

You got that wrong buddy. It's you who don't belong on this site or any for that matter. Who are you to take away the right of anybody to criticize a story on a public feedback as they see fit. When a writer submits a story he or she is well aware that not all readers are going to be turned on by the story. What does it matter how well a story is written if the subject matter doesn't meet some ones criteria of erotica. So buzz off anonymous, your comment is offensive. No comment on the story, didn't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You can write but where does this story belong

Looks like a fantasy gone wrong, they are both now cheaters. Is this a chucky story or what.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good story

I"m no expert on writing but i like to read and your story was a good one to read. Very creative. Can't wait for the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Slow" descent

Hmmm... this is slow? Seems like they've descended pretty far in just 3 days.

Not that I'm complaining about that, mind you. I'm loving this story and hope that given the title and the fact that they are just starting a multi-week vacation, that we are going to see them get completely out of control over the course of the story.

By the way, you mention at the start this is a 4 week vacation, and then later you mention there being 18 days left after the first 3... Is it 3 weeks or 4?

You've laid the groundwork to be able to take this story in a lot of different directions that seem to me like they could be very interesting. And the writing of this first chapter is quite good, so I'm really looking forward to reading more.

I'm really liking certain aspects of Susan's character and thinking they create potential for some really interesting plot elements. She has teased and taunted her husband in some deliciously wicked ways, alternately tormenting him and making sure he is deliriously happy. The little tease about just what kinds of poses she struck for Carl's camera is wonderful - she implies to her husband that she might have done "a lot" but refuses to tell him the exact story, leaving him delightfully tormented with uncertainty. Her little ploy to give the memory card with his photos to Claudia was a wonderfully wicked idea that suggests she is "all in" on having a very naughty vacation.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful story - hopefully you have many more chapters in store for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
on and on and on and on and on

bla bla bla all kinds of jerky dialogue with long drawn out scenes with no significance, horrible writing pretending to be good writing

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobover 10 years ago
Wonderful Story!

This is a wonderfully written brilliant story! We loved it. My wife and I read it together and had to take a break before we finished it.. This is a wonderful story describing the journey a conservative wife makes on her way to becoming a hotwife with a loving husband... Its about discovery! Love it! Can't wait till the next chapter!! Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Chucky"—comedy gold!

I love the heroic comment troll who thinks "cuckold" is spelled "chuckold." He's very consistent across comment threads—he really, truly thinks that's how it's spelled. Adorable, yet sad. I bet he has a combover and a lot of drool on his wifebeater.

This is a fabulous, engrossing story. The anonymous trolls who can't handle anything other than heterosexual missionary position sex between two committed white people—and spend so many hours of their lives telling us that, and reading "abnormal" stories they "hate"—are revealing their true colors here. They're sour, lonely men who think their opinion matters in this tiny corner of the internet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well donr

Well written, interesting character development, & a fun read.

Looking forward to the next installment.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Interesting

It looks a bit like 'Rocky Horror Picture Show' meets 'Felix the Cat!' Certainly elements of the supernatural are suggested. The locals, such as the bartender at the pub, seem to be aware of the situation, and have made their own accommodation to whatever 'magic' goes on there! Of course, plausible deniability also allows the InnKeepers to simply be at the high part of the tail of the distributions of size and attractiveness and intuitiveness and persuasiveness. And all inheritable by SuperVixen Stephanie! (Or could it be HER work in Pharma Chemistry that we are vicariously enjoying?)

Since I like a bit of fantasy mixed in with a large measure of eroticism, this is close to ideal, in my book - (did I mention 'free?')

Yeah, FIVE + Cinco + Pyat + Cinque ... etc!

Probably a FAV by story's end!

aurich1aurich1about 10 years ago
Brilliant story

My wife and I loved it. Wish we could find an inn like this. Contact us if you know of a place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story hope to see the next chapter soon

very well written story with good twists. Look forward too see how it progresses. Great one for your first story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome Story

Slow, steady and wonderful. More to expect. Bookmarked it

Soo_DeliciousSoo_Deliciousalmost 5 years ago
Phenomenal!

Simply, truly and completely phenomenal.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 5 years ago
Only thing I can say is OMG

This is a great story. Please let him play the game and then in 19 days let them return home and be happy. My wife and I enjoyed playing the game when we were younger. I still would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Total crap

Wife is worthless, leave asap and don't look back. She will always be a slut now. Not bothering with part two, thankfully.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

I don't think all those gushing comments are on the same POS that I read.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 2 years ago
Dumb, Dumb, Dumb.

This was a dumb premise for a story. They had been there four weeks he said? And then she said they still had six more weeks to go? He must be one of those that makes a million a week, otherwise how would they afford such a long vacation? Six pages for her to have a lesbian affair and for him to get a hand job? Well that's what he had been getting from his wife after she had spent the night with her lesbian friend. So who is going to get Carl's cock first? I hate stories with no ending, that's why I don't read stories that have been broken into long chapters. So is it going to take six more pages for him to make it with the daughter while his wife is waiting this time? Or is the wife going to do it with Carl and his wife while he get a hand job from the daughter?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Cognitive dissonance. A dingy hotel that gives sinister uncomfortable feelings like Edgar Allan Poe story. Yet all MC can react to is his horny lustful impulses. The road to hell is paved with good intentions?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChinaSorrow@ChinaSorrow
Update 16.12.2022 So langsam aber sicher kommen die Literotica-Moderatoren in die Gänge und korrigieren ein wenig die Votings. Dennoch sind einige Stories, die zuvor für lange Zeit stabil um die 4,6x lagen auch nach der Korrektur nur gerade eben über 4,5. So ganz erholt man s...