Coastal - Slow Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I could make you, couldn't I?"

"Yes, dammit."

"Easily."

"Yes. Stop please." I was quite desperately holding back now, trying to free myself from her hot body. "I want to fuck you again. I want your cunt."

"Why don't you just say so? I fail to see the problem." With this she pushed herself upright and lifted her hips over the tip of my towering cock. Her dripping, thick lips stroked the tip of it, wetting it again. "Say please."

"Please."

Her grin was wider than ever as she slowly lowered herself, letting my cock slide into her steaming pussy. Then she sat there, not moving, her face a picture of pure ecstasy.

"I love that cock. Think you can go through with this?" I felt her flexing her muscles, gripping my cock even harder with the walls of her cunt, relaxing, gripping, again and again.

"Do it slow." I circled her rock hard nipples with my fingertips, and felt her cunt twitch under my touch. Her nipples jutted out long, and hard, and dark, even the skin of her aureoles crinkled tight. I took a tip between thumb and finger, began massaging and turning it, pulled it out slowly. This was only allowed when she was really, really horny and right now I could pull all I wanted. Her hand fell to her clit and she started rubbing herself lightly. Her whole body shuddered slightly while she slowly rocked up and down with gentle moves.

I don't know what came over me, when I spoke the next words.

"Come on, stick your tits out for me. Just like you did for Carl." She didn't stop, but the look she gave me frightened me a bit.

"I'll do more for you than I'd ever do for him. You know that."

"So why didn't you pose for me in the past, the way you did for him. That was really heavy. And hot." I jerked my hips a bit to emphasize the point.

"You don't want to make a scene now, in the middle of a great fuck, do you?"

"No, but I'm still curious. Can't get it out of my head, especially when I'm horny." Why did I proceed with this? Some sick fascination had its grip on me. "I still don't get it, really."

"Neither do I. But he has got something... uuuh." She pulled her fingers away from her cunt to keep herself from coming, obviously. "Tell me. When you met Claudia, shook her hand, looked into her cleavage, did you have a hard-on? Honestly!"

"Well, now that you ask..." I cringed a bit. This was sick, discussing these things while we were supposed to be having fun with ourselves. But I had started it. "Yes."

Her eyes got a mellow look, just the opposite of what I had expected.

"Me, I... when he opened the door and looked at me? And as he took my hand...? I was instantly wet." She had her hand on her clit again, rubbing harder. "And it clung to me. I didn't even want you to touch me, as not... to kill the feeling. It was so hard and unexpected... and damn good."

Now her eyes were begging me for understanding, but that didn't stop her from rocking and rubbing.

"Uum." I was shocked. And still hard.

"And when he entered our room the next morning and asked me to pose, he just touched my shoulder and the feeling was back, and I was hot for his big hands and everything, and I wanted to get off. He has a way with words when he wants to and... may I come please?"

Every muscle of her body was as tight as a string and my cock felt like it was caught in a vice. She really was close. I could only nod, rock hard, but far from achieving an orgasm myself.

She lifted up, her fingers a blur, and let herself slam back down, impaling herself hard, uttering a low, gurgling sound, becoming stiff as a rod as she came... and came... and came. I found my fingers embedded in her nipples but she was oblivious to the pain. And came again.

It took her a long time to stop groaning. Slowly she lowered herself until she lay stretched out on top of me.

"Oh god, I'm sorry."

"You don't have to be. It's okay." I stroked her back languidly. "You got horny, I can understand that. Now you've got it out of your system..."

"I honestly don't know about that. I could just start over again. You really don't mind?" She looked up at me questioningly.

"At least not as much as I would have thought. That was something else watching you orgasm ."

"But you still didn't come, poor baby, hmm?"

"No."

"Well, we'll definitely can't have that or else you'll be crawling after that big-titted broad's ass before the day is over." She started moving again. I couldn't keep my now half-soft cock from rising again. She definitely knew what she was doing. "I want your cum. I want to milk you dry, hear me, not a drop left. I want it all in my wet cunt and in my mouth and even in my ass, if you're up to it."

"Well, in that case, fantasize all you want." She had me, tight, close, and this time I didn't hold back. When she scratched my nipples and did that thing with her hips, red hot lava seemed to shoot through my balls and cock. I felt like I would lift up from the mattress, hovering in heaven as her lithe body milked my cum out of me. My screams came from very far away.

We both lay still after that for quite a while, but sleep didn't come. My hand slipped into her smooth crack, crawling down to her tight, and often out of bounds, asshole. I dipped a fingertip in just a little bit, rotating it.

"Mmhhh, still horny?" Susan murmured.

"Yeah."

"Then let's do this right. I sucked you before, now you can use your tongue to get me going again."

In one smooth motion she lifted herself up and turned around. Her swollen, slippery cunt appeared before my eyes. Wow, it looked hot, so big, open and near. It smelled great, too. I had always liked to suck her, but never after we had sex.

"Come on, stud, what's keeping you?"

Her hands gripped my balls and cock and started massaging them to size. It felt so damn good. Her pussy looked so meaty and tasty. I didn't mind anything when her mouth went to work on me and her hips lowered themselves, bringing her cunt to my waiting tongue. I opened my mouth wide and stuck my tongue right up her hole as far as I could reach. She squealed when my nose touched her other hole right on target. The feeling of her thighs on my cheeks, her ass on my nose, her, my, taste on my tongue, was too much. I rubbed my face into her with all I had, getting real hard again in her hot mouth.

This was the best sex we had ever had, not only for months but for years. I munched on her thick lips, lapped up my own juices mixed with hers, freely running again. I started to work on her clit with my tongue, lips and teeth. Susan had stopped doing anything conscious. She simply lay on top of me, groaning around my glands, grabbing my balls harder, every time I hit a new sensitive spot.

I was intoxicated, and on a cunt lapping high. Susan's hands suddenly clutching too hard, reminded me of my own needs. I didn't want to let her come too easy this time. Gently I rolled over and moved between her widely spread thighs.

"Lift them." I helped, my hands under her hams, spread her even wider, while pushing her knees to her shoulders. She didn't mind the abuse and just groaned and spread her pussy lips for me. "No, hands off. Just hold your knees up, no matter what."

She was so sopping wet with my spit and her own juices. I could easily gather a handful and spread it around her asshole. She twitched but didn't say a word. Her dark eyes stared at me from somewhere far away in another world. She didn't even object when I slowly repeated the motion of getting my finger wet in her cunt and working it deeper and deeper into her ass, until she was just as wet and slippery there.

"Want my cock in your ass, slut?"

She only nodded, her mouth open, drooling. I slid my cock into her pussy for a short wetting visit.

"Tell me how much you want it." Teasing her tight hole with the tip, making her gasp. My free hand lay on her stomach, my thumb teasing her just above her clit.

"I need it. Fuck my asshole with your big cock. Please." I let the tip build up pressure. Then it slipped in the first inches in one long stroke. "Please, careful. Do me slow."

I let my hand slip down and stuck my thumb into her cunt, feeling my cock on the other side of the wall, as I attacked her clit with my fingers hard and fast.

"No."

She let out a shriek, loud and high, as I simply rammed my cock in to the hilt and started to fuck her as hard and as fast as I could, massaging her cunt, letting my cock nearly slip out at every stroke to relish the grip of her tight entrance all over, up to the tip. I wouldn't be able to take this for long, but it felt so heavenly, her tight ass, her screaming mouth, my power, her juices splashing around my thumb, squirting out against my stomach, while she came and came again until I pumped my seed into her, roaring.

6

The next morning we awoke with a start as thunder rolled through our room. Another flash illuminated the room, since we had left the curtains and the door to our balcony slightly open to get some fresh air. Judging by the small pool of water that had already assembled on the floor, it appeared that the rain had been coming down for some time. I jumped out of bed and nearly fell over the blanket that was completely entangled with my legs. I trudged over to the door and closed it. One look was enough to ensure that it was a very rough day outside. I returned to the bed and let myself fall down heavily.

"Oh my, I feel like I ran a marathon."

Susan snuggled up to me, throwing a leg over mine, rubbing her full bush on my leg, still spreading dampness on my skin.

"You did, in a way. You never fucked me that hard and long ever before." She rubbed even more. "I'm still itching, and I may be more than a little raw."

"Must be the clean air."

"And the good food."

"Lots of exercise."

"And sexy hosts."

I started to protest, but stopped myself short. What was the point? She had started it this time.

"Maybe all of it?"

Susan stroked my chin. "Probably. I have to pee." She got up fast, but groaned after the first steps. "Oh god, I can't even walk properly. My ass is hurting, bastard."

"You seemed to like it quite well, judging by the height of the fountain." I winked at her with a grin.

"I'll get you for that." She vanished into the bathroom.

I stretched myself out and wondered about the effect the assfuck had had on her. I had never seen her like that before, so out of it, coming all along, squirting and screaming. I was very full of myself to have achieved that. Something for Carl to top.

I shook my head at the thought. Was I going crazy? But Susan had gotten off hard by thinking about him last night. Where were we heading? The sex was heavenly, but the fantasies got weirder, too.

Susan's reappearance shook me out of my stupor. When she slipped under the covers and snuggled up to me I simply enjoyed the feeling of my beautiful, naked wife beside me.

I was just starting to ask Susan about getting up for breakfast, when someone knocked on our door. We looked at each other questioningly.

"Well, if it's Carl for another photo session, bad luck for him," Susan whispered and pulled the sheets higher.

"Yes, come in, please."

The door opened and the first thing we saw was a trolley aching under the weight of everything you could imaging to have for breakfast. Following it was Claudia, pushing the trolley, greeting us with her widest grin.

"Good morning. Since the weather is horrible and isn't about to get any better until noon at the earliest, I thought you would enjoy a lazy breakfast in bed." She stopped after having maneuvred the trolley to the side of our bed. "We will relax ourselves a bit, too, if that's okay with you two?"

"By the amount of food here, you are planning to put us out of commission for the rest of the day. This could feed us for a week."

"Not if you continue to be as active as last night. Oops." Her grin grew even wider. "Excuse me, but the house is not that soundproof. But we don't mind."

"We didn't want to..."

"I told you that we don't mind. Sorry I mentioned it. And now it's time to eat."

She produced two large trays and folded their expandable legs down. My eyes grew wide when she bent over to place them on our laps. I realized that she was wearing a rather thin dress, but I wasn't ready for how wide it opened when she leaned forward. Her heavy breasts began to swing and push the fabric outwards, letting them practically fall out. Not completely, but Susan and I gaped at her colossal tits swaying before our eyes, while she put china, cutlery, and food on our trays. Again and again we marveled at her very large and very dark nipples, crowning expansive and equally dark aureoles. They looked as if they were sucked on constantly. I had always thought Susan's nipples were large, but Claudia's outclassed their size in length and thickness easily. Those were not the tiny nipples you often see in photos of busty women. These were full-size pacifiers in the flesh.

She talked to us about weather changes and possible activities during bad weather, but we didn't really listen. This show was so unexpected, we were both in shock and horny, me at least. I was very glad that the tray covered my raging, if slightly sore, hard-on.

When she was done she stood up straight with proud and upward pointing nipples on her braless tits, which didn't sag as much as I would have expected with such huge breasts. They were massive, tight, and bobbing enticingly when she moved. She looked around the room in search of whatever and saw the wet pool in front of the balcony doors, about which we had completely forgotten.

"Oh, did you leave the door open last night?"

"Yes, sorry..."

"Never mind, better than if it was leaking. I'll just soak up the water." She vanished into the bathroom and emerged seconds later with our used towels. When she knelt to put them onto the puddle, we could see that she wasn't wearing panties either, her ample, well-muscled asscheeks presented smooth under the thin cloth.

I didn't realize that Susan was moving, until I felt her hand grabbing my severe hardon. Her hand vanished after a quick hard squeeze and a rub as fast as it had attacked. The truth was out.

Claudia got up and moved to the door.

"Dig in. Feel free to get up whenever you like. If you decide to stay in bed and need anything, there is a button hidden just above the headboard to call me. I'll arrange everything you might want." With that and a wink she was out of the door.

Seconds went by without a word. Finally I couldn't contain myself.

"Did I just catch the meaning of 'everything' right."

"Sounded like it. That would be really full-service, now. Interested?"

"No use in denying it, would it?" I said, indicating my cock. "Be honest, could you resist, if you were a man?"

Susan squirmed only briefly. "No. I I could barely resist her, and I'm a woman. Her jugs are enormous... and tight... and her nipples! My god, I was starting to fantasize about sucking them. They looked so..."

"Tasty? Meaty? "

"Suckable. Listen to me. I..."

"Stop." I held up my hand." Either we throw all this stuff off the bed and start fucking immediately or we restrain ourselves until we're done with this. And to be honest I'm almost as hungry as I am horny."

"Only under protest and if you promise me your sperm for dessert. And I want you to tell me what you would do with her, while I suck you off. Honestly and in detail."

I looked my wife in the eyes, slightly shaken. This was definitely a Susan I didn't know, but who was I to throw away such an opportunity? The way this went, there could probably come more out of it than just talking. But how much more? Where was the hook?

"Promised?" Her eyes glowed with lust and a kind of hunger I hadn't seen before. I gulped.

"Promised."

"Enjoy your meal then."

----

"I would love to let her crawl around a bit, on all fours and watch her big tits sway and her cunt peep out between those gorgeous cheeks."

I had started in much more general terms, but Susan had insisted that I had to be more graphic. Her hand had squeezed my balls, when she demanded I tell the truth with explicit descriptions. Now she was happily smiling up at me, kneeling between my thighs, her tongue teasing my balls and shaft. She took it slow, obviously expecting a long story, urging me on with little bites. "And I would just love to pinch her fat nipples while she is kneeling in front of me, stroking my cock, pulling her down by them, forcing her to to take my cock between her lips. She would have to stick her ass out while I grabbbed her hair and slowly started fucking her mouth by pulling her up and down."

With these words, Susan started slowly to suck my cock. It was heaven. I continued to explore my fantasies aloud, telling her about how I would fuck her cunt, cum on her tits. Then I talked about how I would take her asshole from behind while slapping her big fat ass. Susan had me in a frenzy with her mouth and hands, teasing and sucking, always keeping me on the edge. There was something beautiful in having sex with someone who knew you so well. I was on the verge of coming, but wanted it to last forever at the same time.

Finally, Susan spoke up.

"That's all?" Her chin was smeared with spit and pre cum, her lips swollen and sexy from the prolonged sucking. She was so beautiful. "That's what you do with me. Not that I want to complain, but that's nothing different from what you always want to do with me. And she IS so very different. There is something different you would want to do with her, isn't there?"

She didn't stop looking at me and it was almost as if she could read my mind. There was something that I had admitted to only through hints and jokes until now, and that Susan had always laughed off. She knew it was there though, at the back of my consciousness. I felt ashamed about it and was extremely horny at the same time, the way forbidden fruit tend to do to you. There was something horrible about sex with someone who knew you so well.

She let her sharp nails travel down the underside of my cock, scratching just short of hurting too much.

"Come on, admit it, let it out." Her eyes taunted me as much as the tone of her voice. There was an amused lustful twinkle in her eye. "She..." suck "...has something..." scratch "...authoritarian about her, doesn't she?"

"Yes," I had to admit.

"And you like that. You're attracted to it, like it or not. Something different than me. Something ... seductive and dangerous."

"Yes."

"Well..." Her tongue circled my glands, sending shock waves through my whole body.

"Please..."

Susan lifted her head off my cock. Her hands grabbed my cock and balls tightly. It didn't hurt, but by the look in her eyes, it wouldn't take much.

"I ca..."

"Yes you can. Need a little guidance?" Her smile was very wide and crooked now. "How would my little darling like to see her towering above him? Would you love to crawl for her, instead? You would love it. You would love to see her strong thighs and her big cunt and her huge tits from down below, hmmm?"

There was no way denying it. My twitching, very nearly spurting cock, the tightening of my balls told her all she needed to know.

"And what would you do to get her attention, little slave?" Her hand tightened around my balls, pulling them away from my body simultaneously. I hissed through clenched teeth under the throbbing pain.

"Lick her feet."

"Yessssss." She let go of my balls with a triumphant grin. Her other hand stroked my rock-hard cock very lightly, teasingly. "I know that you have your fetish with power plays, not only in bed, but I wasn't quite so sure whether you really minded who was on top."

"But I do."

"Oooooh, still afraid to admit it? Look at your cock. Look at you lying there, spreading your thighs for me, while I squeeze your balls."