Coastal - Slow Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like it very much when you are submissive."

"Indeed, but you don't mind if I'm the dominant one, do you?" Still loosely gripping my cock, she slapped my dangling balls hard from above with her other hand.

"Aoooohh." I could only moan under the pain that shot way up into my stomach, making me want to curl up and hide. When I came to, my cock was still up. My legs still spread, my hands still gripping the edges of the headboard. Ooops.

"No. I don't mind that,."

"Since this is now an established fact, there's no need to stall any longer. Come on, crawling, toe sucking little slave, what would you like your mistress to do with you?" Some short, hard strokes to bring me to the edge, then she continued her teasing, with the tips of her sharp nails now. This was one of the top five hand jobs she had ever given me.

"I would like her to play with my upturned ass." This was still difficult. I urged myself on. The images came fast and hard and I fought to put them into words. There was no rejection or anger in Susan's eyes, only lust and playful mockery. "I would like her to slap it hard. Grab it and scratch it."

"But you wouldn't dare to stop licking her toes, would you? She has got beautiful hands. Very large hands, but still very womanly and very long, slender fingers." With her last words, she tickled my asshole with the tip of one finger. "Well?"

"I would spread my ass for her. I would go insane if she would fuck my ass with her finger."

"You mean hot as hell? Bone-hard? Panting? Slobbering?" She removed her finger and started slapping the tip of my cock, holding it up tightly in her other hand. "That's cute. It's so hard and springy. Stand-up cock. Wow, I can slap it pretty hard without it going soft on me."

I gasped as her flat hand hit my cock again and again, left and right. She let go with her other hand and watched wide-eyed and giggling as my cock was spun hard to the side, slapping my belly, only to swing back up again as if it was eager to receive her next slap. And it was. It was painful and erotic at the same time, and I was amazed by Susan's face while she did it. She was like a horny, cruel child playing with her new pet. She looked amazingly animated, feral.

"You would like to be her boy-whore, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, very much."

"You would just loooove to spread your legs when she don's a huge strap-on cock, hmmmm? One that fits to the rest of her, really thick and veeery long?"

My ass clenched with the thought but I couldn't stop the rich flow of precum it produced. My balls started to ache harder than my tortured cock.

A new idea lightened up Susan's face even more.

"Freeze!" With that she left me there and was off the bed in one fluid motion. "Don't move a muscle!"

She went to her bag sitting on a chair nearby and opened it. Before I could react she turned around, camera in hand and started snapping pictures of me. Me lying on the bed, legs spread, raging hard-on leaking precum. As I started to take my hands off the headboard and to close my legs, she shot me a look that stopped me dead in my tracks.

"Will I really have to punish you, slut?"

"No." My mind was in a turmoil. I really loved the role playing and the fantasy involved, but it creeped me out not a little at the same time.

"I think it is only fair since there are so many pictures of me posing like a whore around this house I am of the opinion that there should be equally embarrassing images of the other slut, too. Grab your ankles and pull them up. Open wide, show me your hungry little asshole, fucktoy! Yes, how very eager you are." She giggled and clicked away as I obeyed her every command.

"Susan, please..."

"No, excuses." She stopped shooting, cocking an eyebrow at me. "You would love to see all the pictures he took of me, wouldn't you?"

I could do nothing but nod, still holding the pose she had ordered me in.

"Well, how about I show you what he made me do? Take an identical set of you? Than you would know." Her beautiful eyes glowed with lust. The suspicion crept up on me that it was not only about taking pictures of me, but also of reliving the experience she had with Carl, but who was I to complain. Obviously, she took the moments it took my spinning brain to formulate an answer as hesitation. "Or would you like me to push the button on the headboard to call Claudia and let her guide you through it? I mean fair is fair, hmmm?"

I could only gasp and push my ass out even further. Could she really mean it? The thought was so humiliating and embarrassing, but also so very, very exciting. Would my loving wife really do that?

She giggled at my reaction. "Naaaah, better not. You would only come all over yourself the moment she enters the room, and your poor hard cock really suits you so well." Another giggle, then her face grew profoundly stern. I never saw her like this before. "Anyway, let's get you going. Off the bed and stand up straight ... legs spread, yes, further, nice, let those balls swing free ... hands behind your back, push those titties out. Good boy. Make your nipples hard, ...come on, ...pinch them, ...harder ... yessss!"

And my fall into the abyss began. Or was it bliss? I really didn't know. And I cared less.

------

Once she got going, Susan really took off. She took photo after photo, ordering me around all the time, teasing, intimidating, keeping me on the edge the whole time without even touching me once. On my feet...on my back ...on my knees, my spread open ass in the air, ...head on the floor, ...my burning nipples scratching the thick oriental carpet, ...hands at my ankles, spread wide.

And finally in the position I found her in when Carl took his shots.

"Come on slutboy, sit really straight. I want to see those swollen nipples, and don't tell me you can't spread your thighs further. Show your dripping hard-on to the world. Yesssss, that's it."

Well, my nipples were swollen, and my cock was dripping precum. My balls ached as if she had kicked them, and my asshole itched and burned from me spreading it, and fucking it with my finger, following her orders. If she had felt only a bit like that when Carl had her posing, I was lucky that I didn't find her crawling after him, begging to suck his cock.

Did he really have her in each and every one of all those poses in such a short time? Susan seemed to read the question in my eyes. Her smile got really wicked.

"Maybe, maybe not. Maybe your cute little wifey took some advantage of you, seizing the opportunity." She slowly walked towards me, her body radiating waves of heat. When she stood right before me, she bent down, touched her index finger to the tip of my cock. Gathering juice, she slurped it wetly into her mouth. "But I wouldn't count on it, if I were you. He is quiet an efficient one."

She turned and walked to the bathroom.

"All right, get up and get dressed. I had my share of slut juice for this morning." She cut my protest short, turning a bit towards me, her eyes like liquid steel. "I want you to feel like I felt, hot and bothered and wet. And then cut off by your appearance." Her voice grew a little softer. "Don't misunderstand me. I'm not angry, but I felt like such a whore and was so embarrassed. And still my cunt was dripping for the rest of the day. And I thought about it all the time. You were wondering why I behaved so strangely, after that, why I got off so hard? Well, you'll know after this and a day around Claudia and me, and perhaps that cutie daughter of theirs. DON'T touch that cock!"

With these words she entered the bathroom and left me sitting there, still erect and in heaven.

7

It was nearly noon when I was able to fit my cock into my jeans again and to go downstairs. The whole family sat around the kitchen table, eating some snacks, deep in discussion as we entered the kitchen. My balls hadn't stopped emitting a slight throbbing pain, but I got my first real impression of what Susan had hinted at when I was presented with Stephanie's big round ass, sticking out from the kitchen chair. She had turned the chair around and was straddling it. Her profile presented perfectly to everybody who entered the room. Plus her large young breasts pressed against the back of the chair. I very nearly forgot to greet everyone while staring at the texture of her bra shining through her thin blouse.

Claudia jumped up as we entered the kitchen and when my eyes fell upon her, another, even fiercer stab of pain shot through my groin. Hell, what was happening to me?

"So you're on your feet, ...great. You need something to eat?"

"Not really, we just finished the rest of our breakfast. Since the weather has cleared, we thought we might explore the area a bit," I jumped in. Susan saw right through my plan to avoid being around the women of the house all day and gave me a dirty look, but it wasn't her who shot it all to pieces.

"That's a great idea. Since you're new around here, why don't you take Stephanie along with you, to show you some of the beautiful spots that your navigation system will never find?" Carl beamed at us. "She's a good guide, believe me, and she won't mind, do you dear?"

"Not at all." Stephanie turned to us, obviously delighted with the idea. "If I don't invade your privacy too much, I would love to. I always like to take the opportunity to get to know new people."

Susan's grin grew very, very wide.

"Fabulous. Then that's settled. Let's get going."

-----

We were standing at the door, ready to leave, when Susan suddenly slapped her head.

"Oh, I almost forgot" She began rummaging in her handbag. "I filled up one of my memory cards for the camera last night. Claudia, would you mind transferring the pictures onto this USB drive for me, while we are away? I seem to be just clicking away, without thinking about memory space."

With that said she handed Claudia the card. Last night? She didn't take any... OH SHIT! Her sly smile and the sparkle in her eyes told me all I needed to know. She had just handed our photo session to Claudia and made sure that she couldn't help herself but take a look herself. A cold sweat broke out on my back, shivers running down my spine.

"Of course I will. That's no trouble at all." Claudia looked up, right into my eyes, and I could swear that she knew what to expect.

-----

I wasn't really fit to drive. Not with that vixen in the backseat, giving directions, leaning forward between the seats, her jutting tits stroking my shoulder. I wasn't even able to take in the sights that she pointed out, and fantastic sights they were indeed. I had never experienced a landscape so rough and rugged and being so beautiful at the same time.

Stephanie was open and easygoing, telling us about her life, her hobbies, her studies. Chemistry at a very upscale university! Who would have thought? Not me, especially in the state I was in. Thinking itself was difficult enough, while she lead us down rocky paths into reclusive bays. Walking in front of us, her proud ass swayed, while she balanced on the uneven ground. I realized that I never before had any idea what the term "blue balls" really meant. It would have been a perfect day, if I wasn't preoccupied with thoughts about fucking ...and tits ...and asses ...and sucking ...and fucking. I may sound like a moron, but after the photo session this morning I wasn't really able to concentrate on anything else.

In the evening Stephanie took us to a little restaurant down the coast, assuring us that her mother knew that this was part of her tour for newcomers. As everything else, it was perfect. And it was about the only thing that could take my mind off of sex for a short time, since after driving and walking around the coast for hours I was mad with hunger.

If it wasn't for my evil wife, whose fingers immediately trailed up my thigh when Stephanie went to the ladies room.

"You can't see enough of that ass, can you?" Her fingertip poked my groin. "You're not even discreet about it anymore, ogling her all the time."

Poke, poke, poke ...making my cock grow again. Bitch!

"Well, she doesn't seem to mind, really."

"That could be true. I think she even enjoys it, getting an old fart like you hot. If that wasn't already my plan, I would have to be furious," she whispered, stroking lightly along the length of my erect cock, which was jutting uncomfortably hard into my trousers "But as it is, it's fun seeing you suffer. What do you think will happen, if I rub this a bit longer?"

"There could be an accident."

"Nothing accidental here, my little slut boy. If I want it to happen, you will shoot that huge hot load of come right into your pants here and now. Isn't that so?"

"Yes!" How true that was. I really couldn't catch on with my feelings and didn't know what was happening to me, but it felt too good to stop now.

"Say it!" Her fingernail biting into the tip of my cock.

"I would shoot my load into my pants ...here ...and now ...for you."

Susan leaned back laughing.

"What a whore you are," she whispered. The tips of her breasts pressed hard into her clothes. "And what a pity that I can't let you. She's coming back."

Suddenly she leaned forward again, eyes burning, and pressed her lips to my ear. "I can't imagine how your cock would react, if you could see Claudia and Carl looking at your dirty slave boy photos right now." With a lick to my ear she left me sitting there, paralyzed and very nearly ready to shooting my load.

-----

We returned quite late, and, with the state I was in, we could count ourselves lucky that I got us home safe on those narrow, winding roads in the dark. I could think about absolutely nothing else but getting back to our room and fucking my wife senseless. Teasing times were definitely over now; slut boy retired for the night.

We went directly upstairs, since Stephanie's parents had already retired to their bedroom. I was quite happy about this, because I didn't know what would happen to me, if Claudia gave me a knowing smile and a wink to let me know that she had seen the photos. And I was sure that she had. What were we doing?

My hand was already on the handle of our door when Stephanie, whose room was right down the hallway, stopped and cleared her throat. We both turned to her, and I took the opportunity to scan her hot body head to toe once again. By the amused look on her face, she sure appreciated it. Damn, but I still couldn't resist letting my eyes drop again a bit.

"Well, since you both seem to like my body sooo much that you weren't able to stop staring at it the whole day, would one of you mind undressing me and licking me to a nice bedtime orgasm?" She winked at us, turned and went into her room, leaving the door open behind her. "But only one of you. I like undivided attention.

-----

We looked at each other, dumbfounded, or at least I was. By the look on Susan's face, I could tell that she was thinking furiously, and obviously not about whether one of us should go or not. I know how my wife looks when her pussy is getting wet, and believe me, that's what I saw.

I didn't know what to think. Every nerve in my body was telling me to run into Stephanie's room, slam the door behind me and worship that young goddesse's cunt. But the still working part of my brain, incremental as it was, told me that I couldn't just leave the woman I loved standing in the hall to feast on another woman's cunt. Crazy as it was, I still had a conscience which made me loose the race.

Susan gave me a stare that could've melted polar caps while grabbing my hand.

"I'll make it up to you tenfold, honey." With that she turned and strode to the open door. Before closing it she said, "And don't touch yourself."

-----

I stared at the ceiling, lying on the bed fully clothed, trying to imagine what had driven Susan to follow that girl into her room. She had never had sex with a woman before. We had shared a fantasy about that, and it had gotten her hot at the time, but as far as I knew my wife had never touched another woman sexually. Now she was 30 feet and ten worlds away from me, being the servant of a busty teenager. Undressing her like a personal maid and even licking her cunt. I couldn't or more accurately wouldn't allow myself to imagine that or my cock would have exploded in my pants.

Susan hadn't hesitated for more than a few seconds. Had she been afraid that I wouldn't be able to resist? Had she just wanted to prevent me from following Stephanie? The look she had given me had told me another story. I wasn't even sure if I would've done it. Not if Susan had told me not to, I'm sure. Or was I? We were both so sexually wired, so unearthed from our normal habits and fantasies...

But would she be able to go through with it or would she be back in a few minutes, horribly embarrassed and ashamed? Well, I would find out soon enough. So I hoped.

-----

The door opened an eternity later an Susan slinked into the room, leaning against the closed door and turning the key with one hand.

And my had she gone through with it! Her lips were puffy and swollen. The front part of her hair was sticky and plastered to her head. Her nose and cheeks seemed to be still glistening with juice. And then the smell assaulted my senses and there was no doubt left at all.

Her eyes remained glued to the floor, her voice hoarse and strained. "Get up and stand before the bed. Now."

When I started to speak, she just cut me off with a hiss. I followed her instructions. As I stood, she came up to me, still not lifting her eyes.

Dropping to her knees, she started to speak and at the same time opened my trousers.

"It's a game and I have accepted the rules, and I really, really want to go through with it, and we don't want to discuss it now. Enjoy and I will explain at least a bit later."

Then she stuffed my cock into her mouth and continued to undress me, never letting it slip out. I was so erect and sensitive, and my balls hurt, and she rammed her throat on my cock, and she was still fully dressed, and she sucked like a maniac, fucking her face with my cock, folding her hands behind her back, and as she gagged and drooled out of the corners of her swollen mouth she moaned and shivered, and I just couldn't resist to putting my hands on the back of her head, so that I could push it deeper into her mouth, and she never moved her hands while I fucked her face, fucked her mouth like the cunt she had just licked, smelling Stephanie's juice on her, and I pushed ruthlessly, and her body jerked from the hard gagging, and I just kept going, pushing, and I came so hard, my god, so unbelievably hard and long, while I had her nose pressed to my stomach. I couldn't have stopped if her life depended on it and I shot my load...

I fell back onto the bed, my balls aching as if someone had kicked them hard, listening to the noises my retching, cowering wife made on the floor. It felt so good that I couldn't find a word to describe it.

Shit.

What were we doing?

What had I just done? It sounded like I nearly killed her. Just when I started to get up to look after her, Susan coughed some words.

"I'm fine." Cough. "That's...what it was...supposed to..." More coughing. "I'm fine."

She slowly got to her feet, went to her side of the bed, and slipped under the covers, fully dressed.

"Come into bed and kill the lights."

After that, she snuggled up to me and whispered into my ear. "I have seen her marvelous tits, and her arse, and my mouth knows everything about her fat nipples, and her cunt, and her arse hole. Even though I was nervous, and a bit afraid, it was fantastic. I will tell you everything but not now. Tomorrow. She guessed our game today, and since I came to her as her servant, she decided to turn the tables and let me be the teased and denied one tonight,. She ordered me to get you off with my mouth, just how you like it and then go to sleep dressed as I am, and unsatisfied." She swallowed hard. "And tomorrow morning I can go over and ask her for my orgasm. May I tell her that I sucked you good?"