All Comments on 'Coatrooms'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Another fine story by this author

Fun story. There have been some very poor efforts by others in the section but you as usuall came through with an excellent story with out a whimp, cuckold or idiot spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Another really good one, Bob!

A good story told well. Hey! Enough is enough! Don't you love me anymore Honey? Well, actually no! Oh.

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Liked where your mind took you on this one

Bob:

A really nice read, but you should have thrown AIDS and cancer into your last paragraph. Thank You. Ronnie W.

rlg99rlg99about 18 years ago
Good one

I liked it, He caught her once and gave her another chance but not the second time around.

Regards Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good writing as usual...

but one very tiny niggle...To me, it's a cloakroom not a coatroom.

regards

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
good

good story Ienjoyed it

fregenfregenabout 18 years ago
Incompetent Lawyer

He could have saved himself 2 years. He had the evidence he needed the first time. The handkerchief had Brian's semen and her excretions on it. Send it to a lab with a sample of his DNA and some hair follicles of her's and it would have proved she was having sex with another man. Case closed. Why didn't the lawyer tell him that? Along with the testimony of "everyone" in the office who knew what they were doing on their lunch hour he could have saved himself some heart ache.

Of course, if he had been really smart he would have held his peace for a few days, collected some panties, and done the same thing. She would have been history.

Hope he sues the lawyer for the difference in his retirement plans that he had to give up.

Good story though, JPB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
GOOD STORY

Although it could happen, it is very unlikey that Michelle would have moved on as fast. It is probable that she would move on that fast with Rob since they loved one another before, but to move on and fall in love with someone else after all she had just gone through. Not to mention that it seemed to me that she was getting pretty attached to Rob. I guess she thaught he wasn't worth waiting for.

apilgramapilgramabout 18 years ago
Another goos story....

I can see forgiving one time. Glad he had a camera too. After my 1st wifes goings on I always have a camera with me as well as keeping track of the wifes work hours. Great story line and good writing as usual.

Blue88Blue88about 18 years ago
Nicely done

Good story, well told. I just felt a little sorry for the poor jerk. At the end he really wound up with very little - then again, he did get rid of her. Nice work.

sherlock40sherlock40about 18 years ago
Another story on the plus side, JPB.

The only problem is that you will see this story get good grades and then you will write some crap about a cheating wife who says she loves her husband but doesn't show it in her actions or some hubby that gets off on sucking other men's cum from his wife. That story will get crappy scores and you will wonder why.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
fits category

i think alot of stories in Loving Wives should transfered to Fetish or Group.

good story, nicely written.

Risq_001Risq_001about 18 years ago
Darn it JPB, another good story

And the scary thing is, how many states this can happen to the guy,if he's the innocent party.

I have a bud here in Indiana where I live, his wife was cheating on him, in thier house, sometimes when thier 3 kids were home. It only came out what she was doing, when his oldest son (17 at the time) pulled him aside and told him what was happening while he was at work. Long story short last year when his divorce was final he got: both lawyer bills, had to pay her alimony (called "maintenance" in Indiana) for one year, stuck with all the debt from the marriage (including paying off the balance on her car they bought), custody of 2 of the 3 kids, half of his 401K, and had to move out of the house. Everything he didn't take with him, from the one and only trip he was allowed into their previous home, she was allowed to keep. He didn't even get a 50/50 split. Which included a baseball card collection his grandfather willed him that he forgot and asked for later in court. The judge wouldn't give them to him and she sold them later.

I just love the fact that the Indiana law doesn't care about protecting the "innocent" party in a divorce. Mainly because the folks who changed the law don't care why your getting divorced.

And what was so truly unfair was that, in his case she was screwing around on him for years with most of his friends (those who were willing to do so) and the next door neighbors. At court they had the testimony of his wife, who admitted it to the judge, and that of his kids, and yet his lawyer said after the court case that he was lucky to get off so easy. Say what??? When he told me what happened I couldn't believe it, but I checked and he was right. In Indiana, and an couple other states, you'll get hosed quite royally if your the man, make more money than your wife, and you seek a divorce becuase you can only file under 4 reason to get divorced, and adultry is no longer one of them. So if she's cheating on you and you catch her, doesn't matter. And once you decide on divorce you get double boned. Once for the cheating and the second time in court. And in Indiana it doesn't matter what you had "before" you got married, everything is considered community property. So you better be the guilty party in the divorce, so when you get the shaft at least you'll feel you deserved it. >=)

So for me, your story was so acurate (as far as Indiana is concerned) it's freaking scary.

krastnerkrastnerabout 18 years ago
I'll admit that the hubby is a little slow on the

I think that the reason the other woman met someone else is that she realized that the jerk was a loser. He was a dumb jerk of a dumb ass. He was so busy with his little toys like a lot of geeks, the camera at the party.

Glad the bitch got what was comming to her but you can't blame her.. Some parents should have taken retro-active birth control pills.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 18 years ago
Good story, but you need a little more research...

PJB,

Great story and well-written. I think even your cuchold husband stories will get better reviews. You are really generating a good flair for some characterization. The pace was pretty good as well. Just a few factual errors though.

I was reared in the Springs, got my divorce by good judge Brennan there, and my kid still lives there and teaches in District 11. My son-in-law is an El Paso County Deputy Sheriff. You made a few factual errors upon which you hinged your story...kinda like Dan Brown does. :-)

Firstm, you can't just lock a spouse out of the house with out dur process. Legally and jointly, it is her house too. CSPD would have made the character let her in and behave. :-)

Colorado, as you know is a no-fault state. Once you decide to divorce and file the paper work a) you don't need grounds b) saying that he couldn't see Michelle because Nan was going to try and use that as a counter was good fiction but just that, fiction. Once he separated from the wife he could screw a cow in front of Acacia Park and it would make no difference as far as the divorce or the settlement. Also, electronic transfer of funds? The judge would have made him put them back. They are joint assets. He can't just go in an raid them.

Otherwise, A very good read.

Regards,

C

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I am not in general disagreement but

I have read a number of these stories where both spouses work , they get ready to split and one goes down to the bank & takes 100% of the money.

Even with a housewife wife this is not a fair split and with two spouses bringing in money that does not give either one the right to all the money, excluding a written agreement.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 18 years ago
Good story, but you need a little more research...

PJB,

Great story and well-written. I think even your cuchold husband stories will get better reviews. You are really generating a good flair for some characterization. The pace was pretty good as well. Just a few factual errors though.

I was reared in the Springs, got my divorce by good judge Brennan there, and my kid still lives there and teaches in District 11. My son-in-law is an El Paso County Deputy Sheriff. You made a few factual errors upon which you hinged your story...kinda like Dan Brown does. :-)

First, you can't just lock a spouse out of the house with out due process. Legally and jointly, it is her house too. CSPD would have made the character let her in and behave. :-)

Colorado, as you know is a no-fault state. Once you decide to divorce and file the paper work a) you don't need grounds b) saying that he couldn't see Michelle because Nan was going to try and use that as a counter was good fiction but just that, fiction. Once he separated from the wife he could screw a cow in front of Acacia Park and it would make no difference as far as the divorce or the settlement. Also, electronic transfer of funds? The judge would have made him put them back. They are joint assets. He can't just go in an raid them.

Otherwise, A very good read.

Regards,

C

funnygurl1953funnygurl1953about 18 years ago
i know sumone like your story;...lol

I have a gf that lived next door to me...and her husband was bonkin a woman that was married also..She ended up pregnant and tried to pass it off as her husbands..but omg it looked just like Jeff....My gf and her husband were mad as anyone could be and decided to get together for revenge..I was against it.....Well..she was my friend and >>well..After like 7 years they still togethr and doing great..the other two are together also..and she has a total of l ike 7 kids now..They will never be happy..but my gf and her bf..they doin great..It seems like they made for each other...

I was cheering in your story for the good guys comin out on top..Too often they come in last..Good story..Thanks..funnygurl1953

charleybearcharleybearabout 18 years ago
Good read

It was a very good read Bob.

I think he made an error when he whitewashed the first infidelity he found out about. If he had the hankie why didn't he just get some lab tests done on the encrusted substances to prove what they were? Then he could have (as someone else said in the comments) saved himself two years in dumping the bitch.

I always enjoy your stories. Sometimes because I agree with the outcome and sometimes when I don't like it at all and spend hours figuring out how I would have made it come out. Either way you are a great author and much appreciated.

Charleybear

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Shock and aw (or it is awe? :)

Gosh, a JPB tale that doesn't involve watching from the closet! What is the world coming to? ;) Thanks, Bob, for an enjoyable story.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 17 years ago
Good story

It does leave one wondering just how many times were there where he knew nothing about what she had done?? I was wondering why he didn't ask her about the lunch hours at work with Brian.. AND why didn't he INSIST on sticking a coupla fingers in her pussy that night.. He had the hankie, that's enough to insist on it.. It does appear that everyone got on with their life and all's well that ends well.

TNDRIVERTNDRIVERabout 15 years ago
Liked it

JPB, I have to ask what's this 50 50 crap, oh I forget almost all your stoires are set in no fault states. I for one in glad I live in an at fault state. I stuck it to my cheating slut big time. I got 70%, buy the time she had to pay my lawyer, which also included the PI bill.That doesn't count the house and all the other stuff I either owned prior to the marriage and what I inheritted from my folks. She left just as broke as the college grad that I had married. Heck to me it was worth it, cause I forced her lover boy to admit in open court that he had banged my wife, while his wife watch from the gallary. Now he is as broke as she, let them have each other. But guess being broke and single killed their lust for each other. I might take her back in 5 years or so, but she must pay for her sins against me. She just works and stays at home now, never goes to parties or anything else. Her only complaint now is that she feels I should not have destroyed lover boy's life in her wake. But hey as Robert Blake used to say on Baretta "Don't do the crime if can't pay the time" was all I said on the subject. The song is right love hurts. I've come to believe all women are bitches, sluts, and hoes. There isn't a good one in the lot of them all. That also includes Mom, sis, and oh yes my daughter, they have all cheated on their husbands. I was the one who told both my dad and son-in-law about mom and my daughter cheating and with whom. None of the women in my family like my no secrets policy. Only my daughter talks to me, hell I believe that's only because she is so far my only heir and she is afaird I just might leave it to someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
and bill?

the realities of divorce, not always fair. at least he was done, and no longer needed to be bothered by - how many brian's? etc. his love, michelle, threw him over once so saved a what if, there. realistic ending, and better one for him. and bill lost too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
bs

all the writer's like you .......... leave these stories open ended! we are supposed to draw our own endings in our mind's. .......... bull shit!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
"I want you in my ass tonight."

Perverted! Therefore, instead of a 4**** rating, I gave the story a 2** rating. I deducted 1* because she would not have suck him with her husband watching, with so little time, and in a public place.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Like it alot

This guy stuck to his guns...good FOR HIM!

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
I Just Don't Understand

You had the makings of a good story with a really good ending. Here he was all set to end up with his old sweetheart, but you just couldn't let it happen. It seems like the guys in your stories always have to end up alone. I just don't understand the logic of destroying a good ending the way you did in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loser

The dumb shit obviously couldn't pick a winner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This story got holes

His old girl friend Michelle was as bad as his ex wife, he gets her a job and she dumps her 3 husband , she dumps him in 7. Months after he gets her a job , man he sure cam pick them. He should have stayed with his lush wife , if he got her into aaa his problems would have been solved.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
****

Not bad although the ending did a face plant. Was a fiver till then.

Still, not a bad read.

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Well done.

Was the reunion held on a week night? If it was held on Fri or Sat, the next few days didn't make sense. Why didn't he and Michelle date, without any physical stuff?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Poor Rob - he's dumber than a stump

And he can't pick a good woman or recognize a bad woman. He lets Nan get off after he KNOWS, positively knows, that she's screwing her boss. Why not just take the hanky and have it analyzed? Her DNA, Brian's DNA and viola - a divorce. Plus which he could have sued the Company and made up for the fact that he was going to lose some of his retirement. Problem solved. No? Okay - then we continue. After dear old Michelle tells him she about to dump her 3rd husband, did he not take a breathe to consider maybe, just maybe, she had something to do with those three broken marriages? He didn't see a pattern? And now he has to work in the same Company with the slut? Another bad choice. And poor Rob must have had a bad attorney to have to give up 1/2 his retirement. At the end of this sad tale I had only one thought - What a dummy - Poor Rob!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
I'm A Little Puzzled

After the cloakroom he seems unsure who the women were talking about, even though they said her husband was busy taking pictures.

Unless he saw someone else taking pictures it was obvious they were talking about him and Nan.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Damn

The ideal ending would be Rob ending up with Michelle but that didn't happen. Still both got rid of two cheating assholes so that's always a good thing.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Thoughts

“I didn't really want to go, but she kept after me about it until I finally caved in and agreed to go” – You HAVE to go! You don’t want to chance her hooking up with an old boyfriend. Besides, you might get some dirt on her, LOL!

Two left feet or not, I wouldn’t abandon her to the dance floor!

“try and get something on me she could use to counteract the pictures I had of her and Bill.” – Since anything that he did was AFTER what she did, I don’t see how much it could help her.

I don’t understand why she should get any of his pension and/or 401k, but I would certainly stop MY contributions to both, and start a new IRA which she presumably couldn’t touch since it postdates the marriage. For that matter, shouldn’t her share of the pension and 401k be limited to the values as of the divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
OK, not as bad but still your usual fuck up.

You fucked up the ending again. Why couldn't he stay with Michelle? If they were compatible and had a history, why not continue it?

You really aren't that good at this writing thing are you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pension and 401k

I'm no expert, but twenty years after their divorce they would be virtual strangers and she'd still get half? That doesn't seem right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
HE WAS A FUCKING LAMEBRAIN FOR DENYING WHAT HE KNEW WAS ABSOLUTELY TRUE WITH BRIAN.

THE CRUSTY CUM ON HER HANKY WAS THE LOCK/PROOF... NO MATTER WHAT THE LYING CUNT SAID. HE JUST WASTED A FEW MORE YEARS OF HIS LIFE WITH THE SLUT WHILE SHE FUCKED A FEW MORE GUYS.

3 STARS ... TOO MANY WEAK POINTS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hard to get invested in a story about people this stupid.

He couldn't fuck Michelle, but he certainly could befriend and date her. Just lame and too contrived. Thanks for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Response to Anon 3/15/2017, regarding husband's pension and 401(k)

The wife would only be entitled to half of the pension and 401(k) as of the date of separation or divorce. In other words, she would only get 1/2 of whatever the value of those plans were at the time of separation or divorce. She would not be entitled to any part of the employer or employee contributions to the pension and/or 401(k) in the subsequent 20 years after the divorce.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
The difference between a moron and a retard

Rob was a moron to take Nan back after essentially catching her cheating the first time around - regardless of what she said, there were simply too much evidences to think otherwise.

I would, however, simply retarded if he would have take her back again. Given who the author of this sad dissolution tale is, there's absolutely no doubt Nan was a hardcore player, and, sooner or little, she will have bring something to Rob he really didn't want to have... sooner or later.

Doofus also dodged a bullet with Michelle - given his own experience with the woman, it's quite improbable that all of her divorces were due to her husbands cheating on her. Sure, it's the case with Bill, but the two others? Very unlikely. Plus, no ration man wants to hitch his wagon to a three-time loser in the marriage game - if what she said is true (again, doubt it), there must be a reason why all of those fellows keeps stepping out on Michelle... a smart move here is to make sure to not find out why. Finally, the way she still blamed Rob for the way he pushed her away when she wanted him back is too precious to be ignored - bitch, you dumped him... in light of how your life went, him not taking you back was one of the best decisions he ever made.

You got to figure there's ways for Rob to make sure Nan cannot touch his pension or his 401k, other than her biting the bullet. 'Wouldn't be a bad idea for him to take to a financial adviser on it - let's just say it's impossible to give your money away if you have no money to speak of... technically speaking.

4*, because, fuck, he should have dump her the first time around. Zero good reason why he didn't do it.

calflashcalflashalmost 6 years ago
Michelle

funny that she went thru 4 husbands after dropping him. Then she couldn't wait to hook up with someone else before his divorce was final. He's better off without her just like his cheating ex-wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Michelle 2

Michelle is quite a piece of work. Clearly after divorcing a second time she should have wondered what was wrong with her. Then her third divorce happens and she is immediately fucking someone else. While “our hero” should have ditched his wife the first time he caught her I believe he may have dodged a bullet my missing out on Michelle’s toxic charms.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Why leave the handkerchief?

He should have taken the monogrammed handkerchief and had it tested. If it had her DNA plus sperm that was not his, there would be no further discussion of guilt or innocence. Cheating is bad enough, but lying and cheating is really a no-go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Captain poop pirate

Almost every story revolves around anal sex.

NicealloverNicealloveralmost 5 years ago
Botch made to suffer

I know she is a slut. But, I like to see her suffering from getting a taste of her own medicine. I would have liked to see her suffer emotionally from losing her husband.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Another good one

Bitch cheated the first time, but he ended up getting rid of her. Fuck her.

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 5 years ago
DNA testing

Just a comment about DNA testing. This story was written in 2006. Next Generation Sequencing was introduced in the 2010's. Initially most labs were set up for research work. It was only in the 2010's that commercial and expensive testing started being used by parties other than government and research.

While the suggested test of the panties would be a routine but expensive test today it was probably rarely considered in divorce suits in 2006

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

For as often as JPB writes LW stories, he's fucking illiterate when it comes to any knowledge of divorce laws. Of course, being divorced 4 times, maybe he does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Most of the time cheating has a price.........

The one thing about so many of these stories is how stupid they want us to be...He found the hankey...the DNA in the hankey has both of them in it...that's all the proof he needed....but I guess to make us read this to the end...hohum.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nope JPB doesn’t know a thing about relationships.

Even after The supposed 1st episode "Brian" nobody in their right minds would stay with a cheating slut of a wife without a post nuptial You do it again You get nada, nil, zip, not one fucking red cent. The evidence collated and posted to the entire world so the slut doesn’t get to do it to the next Simp "just plain Bob" Again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You folks get that this is FICTION right? Besides, if people didn't do stupid things the divorce stats would be much different. Thanks Bob, 5 stars.

somewhere east of Omaha

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Conversation after the first cheating was unreal. "You don't want to know what I am thinking" is absurd. Why would a man want to get over something like this without immediately discussing it instead of leaving wife to figure way out of trouble she is in? Why would "Brian" use drunken night to tell "Nam" that she has been promoted "privately"? This is so stupid of an excuse that you have to be real dense to believe it.

This is actually a good story as "hubby" is stuck between a rock and a hard place, sounds realistic.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - this is just a fantasy story about lying, cheating, divorced sluts. Given that there are about 100K stories about them on this site - the USA seems to have more than their fair share - or they have that many unhappy women. There is also the statistic that says 85% of the cheaters never get caught.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Decent story until you went off the rails with Michelle. Then it took a nose dive.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 2 years ago

I clicked on two stars because of who wrote the story, but it marked three stars. How do I take one off?

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

utterly stupid 1 star

kirei8kirei8about 1 year ago

Your main character was voted dumbass of the decade! Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Agree with kirei8:

Your main character was voted dumbass of the decade! Congrats!

jopstorm1945

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Rob got robbed 😂

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Rob got robbed

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

estaba bien la historia hasta que hiciste que el tarado se cojiera a su ex que tambien lo dejo por otro, no jodas, hubiera sido mejor que la mandara a la mierda tambien como años atras lo hizo. esa hubiera sido una mejor historia final.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story BUT silly boy he should never have taken her back the first time Once a cheater always a cheater (jaybee186)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9076 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...