Coatrooms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle was sitting in a booth when I got to Denny's and I joined her. We sat, drank coffee and made small talk for a while and then she said:

"I've never forgotten you. I've never forgiven you either for the way you talked to me when I tried to crawl back to you. Not that I didn't deserve it, but you could have been a little gentler."

"What can I say? I was young, the love of my life had just abandoned me for some meat-headed college jock and I was full of anger. If a couple of more months had gone by I might have been over it."

"The love of your life huh?"

"You will never know how crushed I was."

"While we are on the subject of love, where are you going from here?"

"Home to close accounts, cancel credit cards and see a lawyer."

"Not going to have a sit down with the little women?"

"Been there, done that and it didn't take. Remember the old, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me?"

"Yes."

"Well this was the second time, at least the second time I know about. What about you?"

"We live in an apartment and it was his before we got married so I'll be moving out. I'll try to beat him to the bank in the morning and get to the safe deposit box. While waiting for you I electronically transferred everything out of our joint accounts to the account I had before we got married."

"Not going to talk to him either huh?"

"He's my third husband Rob and he knows that my first two are history because I caught them stepping out on me. He knew going into our marriage I would grant him no leeway in that area."

"How much stuff have you got? Will it all fit into one car?"

"I could get it all in my car and your car."

"Then lets do it."

We finished our coffee, drove to her apartment and in two hours we had moved out everything she wanted.

"What now?" I asked.

"Find a room, leave a wake up call for seven so I can be at the bank when it opens."

"What if he beats you there?"

"He won't. He'll go to the apartment and crash. I doubt he will even know I'm gone until he wakes up around ten or so. What about you?"

"Drive home and start preparing."

"Do you have to go right now?"

"Can't leave until we find a place for your stuff unless you want to leave your stuff in the cars and move to Colorado Springs."

"I don't have anything to hold me here. I suppose I could find a job in Colorado Springs. Hell! Why not! How are you on revenge?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm still going to need a place to stay until the morning. I really don't feel like being alone tonight. You could stay with me and we could do some getting even."

"I wouldn't mind doing that. I wouldn't mind at all."

We checked into a Days Inn and left a wake up call for seven that it turned out we never needed. We were up all night long. The door had no sooner closed behind us than Michelle was shedding clothes. I followed suit and she giggled as she saw my already erect cock and said:

"A little eager are we? Well come on sweetie, the ex love of your life is going to show you what you have missed all these years by not taking me back when you could have."

She reached out and took hold of my cock and led me over to the bed and had me sit down. She knelt in front of me and took me in her mouth and began licking and sucking on me. She sucked me deep into her mouth and gently rotated her head from side to side as she noisily slurped on me bathing my cock and balls with her saliva. She took my cock out of her mouth, looked up at me and smiled as she rubbed my cock on her face.

"You keep that up and I'm going to ruin your make up when I shoot."

"Oh we wouldn't want that," she said as she took me back in her mouth and gave my cock small licks and kisses and swirled her tongue around the shaft and head. "Oh God" I moaned and my hands went to the back of her head. My body shuddered as I let go in her mouth. She licked and sucked me until I was soft in her mouth and then I pulled her up on the bed and said:

"My turn now."

I bent down and kissed her lips. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and kissed her deeply and passionately. I reached between her thighs and my fingers stroked her pussy and I felt her wetness. I lowered my head and parted her pussy lips with my tongue and searched for her clit and when I found it I latched onto it with my lips and sucked on it for a minute and then I let it go. I worked two fingers into her wet box and slowly finger fucked her while my mouth went back to work on her clit. She was humping her hips up at me and moaning, "Oh, oh, oh, oh" as she had an orgasm. I licked her pussy from her clit to her asshole and she let out a long, low moan. I started pumping my fingers harder into her pussy and then I shoved a thumb in her ass. She arched up off the bed and screamed as she had another orgasm. I leaned down and kissed her mouth then broke the kiss and said:

"I hope you are ready because junior sure is" and I slid my cock into her hot cunt.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Michelle was standing outside the bank when it opened and twenty minutes later she was in her car behind me following me to Colorado Springs. My cell phone went off every fifteen minutes and I saw from caller ID that it was Nan so I ignored the calls. Thirty minutes out of the Springs I used my cell to call a locksmith and arranged for him to meet me at the house. Before leaving the motel where Michelle and I had stayed I asked her what kind of work she would be looking for and she told me she was a legal secretary. After I'd made arrangements with the locksmith I called our company lawyer and asked him if he knew anyone who needed an experienced legal secretary.

"Strange that you should ask that. Not five minutes ago Betty gave me two weeks notice. She is leaving to get married and she and he new hubby are relocating to Florida. Why do you ask?"

"I have a friend who is moving to the Springs and that is what she does."

"Have her give me a call."

"You to busy to talk right now?"

"No."

"Stay by your phone."

I disconnected and called Michelle on her cell, gave her Ben's number and told her to call him right away.

The locksmith was waiting when we got to the house and an hour later all the locks had been changed. Michelle told me she had an appointment to see Ben at three that afternoon. We found a storage place, rented a unit and unloaded both cars.

"The next step is to find a couple of apartments," I said.

"Why two? Last night seemed to show we are compatible; why not share one?"

"Maybe after the divorce, but until I get that out of the way I don't want to give Nan anything that she can use against me. We can get a motel room until you find out if Ben will hire you and then we can go apartment hunting."

"If you are going to live in an apartment why did you have the locks changed on your house?"

"To keep Nan out. I don't want her in there stripping the place bare. We will split everything fifty/fifty, but I intend to have a lot of say in what she gets as part of her fifty percent."

We got Michelle a room at Motel 6 and left her car there and I drove her over to Ben's office. I introduced them, told her I would be back for her later and then I left to run errands. I went to the bank and closed out all the accounts and opened new ones in my name only and then I cleaned out the safe deposit box that Nan and I both had access to and moved everything to a box in my name. I swung by my office and used my office phone to cancel all joint credit cards and then I headed back to Ben's office.

When I got there Ben was walking her around and showing her where everything was and I asked:

"Is that a good sign?"

"I hired her and she starts week after next. I wanted her next week, but she says she needs time to find an apartment and move in."

I drove her back to the motel and dropped her off and told her I would be back at seven to take her to dinner. My cell phone hadn't stopped going off what with Nan still trying to reach me so I finally took her call.

"Where are you?"

"I'm home."

"Why did you run off and leave me?"

"Stupid question Nan, given what you were doing in that coatroom."

"How am I supposed to get home?"

"Walk, hitch hike, catch a bus, talk Bill into driving you, I don't really care. When you get here you will need to give me a call so I can come let you in."

"Why do I need to do that?"

"Because I changed all the locks to keep you out. I don't want you in that house unless I'm there. I don't trust you not to try and strip the place. We will let the courts decide who gets whatever we can't agree on."

"The courts? What do the courts have to do with it?"

"That is where you end up when you get divorced."

"Divorce? Why are you talking divorce? There is no need for that honey. Okay, so I had too much to drink and I let myself get pushed into something I shouldn't have, but I love you Rob, you know I do. We will be okay. There isn't any need for a divorce."

"Sorry Nan, I got weak minded and let you get away with what you did with Brian. It isn't going to happen twice. Call me on my cell when you get back to town and I'll arrange to meet you at the house. Good-bye."

"Wait Rob, plea..." and I hung up on her.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I picked up Michelle at seven and we went to dinner. After dinner Michelle said:

"I feel in the mood for some more revenge, how about you?"

"Oh gosh, oh golly, I don't know if I can do such a thing."

"I'll suck your dick on the way back to the motel."

"Damn girl, you drive a hard bargain. Count me in."

I managed to get us to the motel without wrecking the car and then the night got busy. We undressed, sat on the bed holding each other and kissing. Her hand was stroking my cock and I had two fingers in her pussy when she said:

"I want you in my ass tonight."

"Okay by me" I said as she pulled away from me and walked over to her suitcase. She came back with a tube of KY Jelly and handed it to me.

"It has been a couple of weeks since Billy was there so you need to work at loosening me up."

She got on the bed on her knees and put her head down on a pillow. I lubed up my thumb and two fingers and when I pushed my thumb in her asshole I felt her sphincter try to grab it and hold it. I worked on her with the thumb for about a minute and then I took the thumb out and pushed one finger in and seconds later I put two of them in her. Another minute and I had her as loose as fingers were going to get her. I lubed up my cock with KY and put my cock head at her hole and slowly pushed. The head of my cock popped past the sphincter and I slowly started to work my way in and Michelle had a small orgasm. She trashed and moaned as I thrust in and pulled back. She was pushing her ass back at me and I reached under her and my fingers found her clit and began rubbing it. She went wild. I just held position as she rammed her ass on my cock, moved forward and rammed back again.

"Oh yes, oh God yes" she yelled as she had another orgasm.

She continued to pound back at me until I felt my own climax approaching. I pulled my hand away from her pussy, grabbed her hips with both hands and started fucking her hard. In less than a minute the cum boiled out of the end of my dick and splashed the insides of her butt.

She fell forward on the bed and rolled over and looked up at me. "Now what?" she asked.

"How about we shower, try a little sixty-nine and see where that leads us?"

"I do love the way you think," she said as she got off the bed, took my hand and led me to the shower.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning I saw a divorce lawyer and gave him the photos I'd taken of Nan in the coatroom with Bill and after that things took on a life of their own. Nan got back to town and I met her at the house. She did her best to try and talk me out of the divorce, telling me that she loved me and only me and that Bill had just been a drunken indiscretion. I told her I wasn't buying it, that I'd seen a lawyer and that she would be served with papers any day. Then we went through the house arguing over who got what and once we got that settled I got a U-Haul and moved what I wanted out. Then I gave the keys to the house to Nan and drove off.

Michelle and I had a fun filled two weeks before I told her that I couldn't see her again until after the divorce. She wasn't happy about it, but she understood why it had to be. It was a good thing that I made that decision because I found out later that Nan had hired a private detective to follow me and try and get something on me she could use to counteract the pictures I had of her and Bill.

Once the divorce was final I expected to have a relationship with Michelle, but that wasn't to be. The divorce took almost seven months and while I was busy staying away from her Michelle met and fell into a relationship with someone else.

Things came out pretty much as the lawyer I had seen after the Nan/Brian mess had told me they would. Everything was split evenly, but because of the circumstances I did not have to pay Nan alimony and I did not have to pay her attorney's fees, but I did get stuck with paying court costs.

It galled me that she was going to get half of my pension and half of my 401k, but the upside to that is she wouldn't get a dime of it until I retired and I still had twenty years to go before that happened. A lot could happen in twenty years. Hopefully I would wake up one morning and hear that she had been run over by a bus or had been run down by a drunk driver. A guy can only hope.

12